• Published 9th Jul 2016
  • 966 Views, 14 Comments

Princess of the Sky - Season 1 - Onyx Dash



Twilight and Spike go to the human world where they meet a girl who possesses a brash, yet loyal, attitude while being chased by the Changelings; Dash must use the Element of Loyalty to become the Princess of the Sky.

  • ...
3
 14
 966

Episode 1: Chapter 3 - The New Student

The first class in Dash's schedule was English with Miss Cheerilee. As Dash entered the classroom, she saw many other students sitting in their desks. They were either finishing up any homework by the last minute, talking to their friends, or just reading a book. Some of the students in the class were actually from Dash's basketball team. The only two from Dash's team that there were in there was Cloudchaser and Flitter. They were talking to each other. Dash went to her desk which was in the 5th row and 2nd column which was close to the classroom's entrance. Fluttershy sat right next to her on the left because not only was Fluttershy her longtime childhood friend, but Cheerilee allowed Fluttershy to sit by Dash because Dashie wasn't very good with English. She knew how to write a good story, but some grammar wasn't her thing. And since Fluttershy had great chemistry with Dash and was also one of her best students. So Dashie, Fluttershy, and the other students waited in their seats until Miss Cheerilee came into the room.

She said to her students, "Good morning everyone." Most of the students repeated the phrase to Miss Cheerilee or waved their hand to her, while some just said nothing at all. Dash was one of the people who waved her hand to her. Cheerilee then said, "Alright, before you get out your homework from last night, Principal Celestia will be visiting us today for an announcement." Most of the students sighed within the classroom. Dash wondered what news Celestia was going to have for the class today.

She then asked Fluttershy, "I wonder if she's going to talk about my other epic win from last night's game?"

Fluttershy rolled her eyes and replied, "Maybe it could be about the new student, I guess."

"Fluttershy, there are tons of other classes with mainly juniors in them. I'm pretty sure it might be my thing." Dash replied.

"Miss Dash. Quiet please." Cheerilee said to Rainbow. Dash apologized and the room remained silent for 2 minutes after the 1st period bell rang. There was then a knocking at the door. Cheerilee went over and answered it. It was Principal Celestia. "Oh, Mrs. Celestia, we were just waiting for you."

"Sorry I'm late." replied Celestia. She then went to the front of the room and Cheerilee went to her desk. "Alright, I have an announcement for this class. Today, you will be getting a new student here today." Most of the classroom sighed once again, even Dashie because she was expecting her to talk about their victory once again. Fluttershy quietly giggled at Dash who rolled her eyes at her. Cheerilee, who was getting annoyed with the class' constant complaining urged them to be quiet.

"Quiet everyone." she said to her class.

"It's alright, Miss Cheerilee, I got this." Celestia told her. She then continued to the class, "Now I expect each and every one of you to treat her just like you do your other friends." She then went to the door and said, "You can come in now." Out from there came a girl with pale, light grayish mulberry skin, with moderate sapphire blue hair with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks, and moderate violet eyes. Celestia then told her, "You can place your books over there." Celestia pointed to over the seat in front of Dash and the new girl put her books there.

Celestia then said, "Class, this is our new student, Twilight Sparkle. She's an exchange student from... uh, where are you from?"

Twilight then replied, "I don't really like to talk about it." Most of the classroom chuckled at her, including Rainbow. Fluttershy then elbowed Dash gently at her arm, causing her to stop.

Celestia then said, "Now, I want all of you to treat Twilight's first day, as if it were the best day of her life." She then smiled toward Twilight, whoo smiled back. "Now, if you need anything Twilight, my door is always open." she said as she left the room.

Twilight then said in front of the class, "Uh, hi everyone."

Cheerilee then got from her chair and asked, "So Twilight? Is there a little bit of info you'd like to share about yourself?"

Twilight got really nervous and said, "Well, uh... I'm a pretty smart alicorn, I MEAN, pretty smart person!" She then got an embarrassed look on her face. Most of the class tried to hold back on laughing, but Dash didn't do anything.

A thought then rushed through Dash's brain, Why on earth are they doing that?! Sure I was chuckling a bit too, but that was just to give her a hard time! Just because she messes up one word in a sentence by accident, doesn't mean you have the right to treat her that way! She then clenched her fist, feeling like as if she were ready to punch one of the people who were laughing at her.

Cheerilee then got angry with her students, "That's enough! I don't want to give you all a detention! Celestia said to treat her as if this were the best day of her life! Now please, be quiet!" The class immediately went quiet. Cheerilee then got all sweet to Twilight and said, "It's okay Twilight. You don't have to tell us anything more about yourself. We know that you're nervous, if you want, you can go back to your seat, okay?" Twilight nodded and headed to her seat in front of Dash.

Twilight then looked back at Dash for quite a while.

Dash then asked her, "What?"

Twilight said back, "You must be Rainbow Dash, right?"

"Yeah? Why are you staring at me? And how do you know my name?" asked Dash. Twilight stayed silent for a few seconds. Dash then said, "Hey, you gonna say something or what?"

Fluttershy then said to Dash, "Rainbow. Don't be rude, she's probably thinking about."

"No, it's alright. I know her name because I saw a picture of you with the girl's basketball team in the hallway." Twilight said. Dash then immediately got a cocky smile on her face.

Dash then said, "Well, I am the best player on our team. Like last night, I once again led our team to victory in a close game of basketball."

Cheerilee interrupted, "Yes. And I think a good time we'd like to talk about your victory would be after class."

"Ooh. Sorry." Dash said embarrassingly as some of the class chuckled at her.

Then a thought rushed through Twilight's brain then, Hmm, could this be the Rainbow Dash I'm looking for? She does act a lot like the Rainbow Dash of my world, but could she also have the loyalty to be The Princess of the Sky?

"But yeah, I should tell you more about myself sometime. My life is pretty awesome." Dash said to her quietly.

"I'm sure it is." Twilight said with a smile.

"Yeah. But, could you please stop staring at me from now on, you sort of freak me out. Just sayin'." Dash replied. Twilight nodded.

END CHAPTER 3

Author's Note:

Finally, we get to see Twilight once again since the Prologue! But now, since we almost met all our main heroes, when are the villains gonna show up? What is Chrysalis planning once she and her Changeling minions enter this "new world"? Find out in the next chapter of this first episode of "Princess of the Sky - Season 1"! If there's any grammar errors I made in this chapter, be sure to inform me and I might fix them. Apart from that, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, lemme know how I'm doing with the story so far by commenting, liking, and favoriting (if that's even a word, haha) and I might start working on the next chapter tomorrow or maybe even tonight. Thanks!

~ TokuPonyWriter