• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 194 Views, 0 Comments

The Tale of Prince GiggleTuff - LittleMissMaytrix



Lucky Tool and Piza are a working couple happily expecting their baby but something's different about their young foal.

  • ...
 0
 194

How did this happen?!

Lucky looked at Piza as if she knew how this happened.
“I don’t understand it either.” She said, too tired to think. Doctor Stethoscope entered the room along with Piza and Lucky’s moms and dads, Bakely and Gold Coin, Flower Bud and Shooting Star.
“Didn’t you hear me telling you to wait for me?” Bakely said irritably. She was about to say more until she saw the little bundle in Lucky’s arms. A gigantic smile spread across her face.
“Ooohh!” she cooed rushing over to hold her newborn grandson.
“Mom.” Piza said patiently and Bakely stopped in her tracks.
“Oh, what is it dear, do you need something?” Bakely asked, lowering her voice so as not to disturb the infant.
“We should let her rest, she did just give birth.” Gold Coin said, placing a hoof on Bakely’s shoulder.
“Yeah, and the kid needs some more rest too.” Shooting Star added and Flower Bud nodded.
“Before you go I would like to ask you all some questions concerning your family history.” The Doctor said.
“Why, what’s wrong?” Flower Bud asked beginning to worry. As if on cue, the foal began wriggling around in Lucky’s arms. His wings fluttered behind him all the while until he was in a more comfortable position in which he settled down.
“Oh!” Flower gasped.

Everyone was silent, just staring at the foal. Lucky walked over and gave him back to Piza.
“Sooo…” Shooting Star broke the silence.
“What is it that you need to know Doc?” Everyone turned to the Doctor looking for answers.
“Well, I have deduced that he could not simply be born an alicorn simply for having a unicorn and pegasus for parents.” Doctor Stethoscope explained.
“There must be some answers in your family’s history.”
“Well…” Gold Coin began.
“That’s right, Goldie is a renowned collector of doodads from the past!” Bakely exclaimed.
“If anypony knows about our past it’s my Goldie!” Gold puffed up his chest a bit, a proud grin on his face.
“Wait, why would you be looking into our history?” Shooting Star asked.
“Well, he is a treasure hunter dear.” Flower said
“And I’m sure he would’ve shared whatever he found with his family.” She added, looking at Gold.
“Of Course Of Course but all I found were a few seeds and an amethyst.” Gold explained.
“Can I have the seeds?” Lucky asked hopeful.

“Can we discuss this later please?” Piza proclaimed irritably.
“Yes, right.” The doctor replied.
“Can you tell us anything about your family history?”
“Yes in did, before the founding of Equestria each pony tribe kept to their own groups. Both our families were in fact earth ponies but once Equestria was founded they began to find love in the other tribes. Bakely and I had both unicorn and earth pony ancestors whereas Shooting Star and Flower Bud had both pegasus and earth pony ancestors.” Doctor Stethoscope thought long and hard about this new information.
“Then the only explanation I can give is that, through your family’s earth pony predecessors as well as your own genetics, you two had a 0.0000000002% chance of having an alicorn child.” The doctor explained.
“As opposed to?” Piza asked.
“0.0000000001%.”

Author's Note:

Family history