• Published 4th Jul 2016
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Behind the Scenes of Your Favorite Saturday Morning Show - Mocha Star



A show inside a show? Why not interview the main cast to skim the surface of what their lives are like? It'll be great for ratings!

  • ...
28
 3
 514

Chapter 2

Welcome back. With us we have Mrs. Evening Sparkle. Now, first question that is on the minds of everypony is this; ‘what’s it like working with your husband, Shining Armor, as your brother?’

“W-well, it’s awkward when we’re on set together. I mean, sure, we have chemistry, but to act like my husband is my brother? Having him call me by my childhood nickname? To act like we don’t have children together… To see him marry another mare, even as a part of the show; it gets tough. Especially to this new character.

“This Mi Amore Cadenza? Lunar Cadence chose the name herself! It’s in the contract she signed and showed us all. She could have chosen her name, like the rest of us, but she had to be complicated. A nopony who probably had mommy and daddy buy her the spot, just because her mom plays Luna... She won’t last the season, I’ll make sure of it. I mean… I won’t make sure of it. Can we, just, edit that last part out?”

I’ll have to ask the editors about that... Now, Mrs. Sparkle, I understand there’s been a little tension on the set between you and Miss Dash?

“Oh, Rainbow? She’s alright. I’d say that on a scale of one to ten for how close we are as friends outside the show… I’d have to give us a six point seven three. That’s one of the highest in the ‘group’. It would be higher if she didn’t do that thing with my mane in the first episode… and she got mud in my… mare places. She improvised that scene and it sucked for me on so many levels. Eighteen to be exact, starting with eighteen which was...”


“Twilight? Wh-what’d she say about me? Sh-she’s not m-mad at me over that little slip-up last season still, is she? It was the first episode and I was told to ‘wing it’. I paid for her grooming and doctor’s bill. Please tell me she isn’t still mad.”

Miss Dash, on the show you’re cocky, confident and proud. What is your secret to the complete change in your personality from the anxious mare I see and the ones the foals and stallions see?

“Uh. Uhm, well. Th-they b-based the character of Fluttershy on m-me and that k-kinda helps. I got to be normal me on the Rainboom episode-”

And, is there an answer to the question I asked coming?

“Yeah, I take medicine. Lots and lots of medicine before shooting. Th-there’s a sh-show I’m starting with Applejack and… Oh, I’m not supposed to talk about that. I-I’m sorry.”

Hmm, indeed. So, this ‘medicine’ you take-

“M-my doctor, Charlie Horse, prescribes them to me. I o-only have to take them when I n-need to.”

I see. So, no illicit drug use on set, then?

“Oh, I n-never said th-that…”


What will she reveal? Whom may or may not be using performance enhancing drugs or enchantments? These questions will be answered, in two and two, after we return.