• Published 18th May 2016
  • 3,464 Views, 124 Comments

Shim Sham's Bizarre Adventure - Joey JoJo Shabadoo



Sunset Shimmer and her friends must defend their home from a bizarre type of magic known as a "Stand" and the only way to do it is to attain Stand powers of their own.

  • ...
11
 124
 3,464

Part 14-1: Diva of Despair

“Starlight.” Sunset addressed. “I already know what you're going to do... a-and I disagree.”

Starlight merely shrugged. “What? All I'm doing is finishing what Sombra started, by using the Elements of Harmony to create the ultimate Stand power.”

“We literally just spent the past week stopping him from doing that, so... could you not?”

“Why? Afraid you won't be able to stop me?”

“No. I’m afraid of something going horribly wrong.”

“Oh, don’t be such a baby. We're about to witness the rise of a Stand power that goes beyond what any of us thought possible. Heck, I'm going to redefine the meaning of power. Aren't you, at least, a little curious to see what will happen?”

“I'm really not...”

“Tough! I’m doing it anyway!”

Dark tendrils crept out of the ground, latching themselves onto the legs of Sunset and her friends, locking them in place.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Rainbow Dash objected. “These are Sombra’s powers, how are you using them!?”

Starlight waltzed into the center of her ritual circle, as the tendrils dragged the girls into their respective runes.

“Haven’t figured it out yet?” Starlight berated. “Diva's power allows me to steal the Stands of other users.”

“How is that even fair!?” Applejack chastised.

“Oh please, since when were Stand powers ever fair?”

Although Starlight was acting confident, it didn't stop Sunset from noticing a flaw in her explanation. “But, if that’s the case, what was preventing you from stealing our Stand powers earlier, or right now, even?”

Starlight’s mood quickly shifted to a sour mope. “B-because... I can only have two powers at a time. One stored in Diva’s left hand and one in it’s right.”

“Since when?” Sunset replied, looking evermore uncomfortable. “I don't remember you ever having powers like that.”

Starlight was more than happy to elaborate on how she mastered her amazing Stand abilities. “Well, I wasn’t always able to use these incredible powers. At first I was only able to copy them, you know? But, as Diva got stronger its powers evolved from copying to stealing and all it took was a little time and practise. Now, I can steal powers pretty consistently.”

Suddenly, a coordinated assault from the girl’s Stands all collided into Starlight at once, in the hopes of knocking her out. Although her body contorted from the attacks, Starlight was unfazed, mildly amused by their attempts at sabotaging her plan.

“Oh, you cheeky, little devil! You tried to keep me distracted with my own monologue!”

“Um, you were supposed to fall down.” Fluttershy stuttered.

“Did you forget already? Sombra’s Stand wasn’t the only one I stole, Pinkie’s Stand is with me, too. As long as I control that, I’m indestructible.”

“I don’t understand.” Rarity added. “How did you find out about the Elements of Harmony?”

“Put the spear down, Rarity, I’m not blind.” Rarity awkwardly dropped the spear she had secretly crafted, behind her back. “Sombra had already written about them in his notebook, all I had to do was find them.

It’s no secret that strange incidents involving magic have been taking place at Canterlot High, but after doing some research I quickly discovered the video of you girls at the Battle of the Bands. Those symbols, the apples, balloons, diamonds, butterflies and lightning bolt, they all appeared when you unleashed your magic.

You girls have been at the center of every magical event that's happened over the past few months and there are six of you and six elements. Those symbols had to represent the Elements of Harmony, I mean, how much more obvious could you get?”

“Starlight.” Sunset calmly pleaded. “Think carefully about this, you only have five of the six elements. Are you really sure this is a good idea?”

“Wait, I thought you were the Element of Magic?”

“No, I absorbed some of its power, but it’s not the same magic anymore. I’m not really sure what I’d call it now.”

“Meh, you’re close enough.”

With a snap of her finger, Starlight’s Stand powered up, activating the ritual as the runes began to glow.

“Starlight, I’m serious! This is really dangerous! Absorbing all that magic at once could destroy you!”

“Well, duh! That’s why I stole Pinkie’s Stand. My immortal body should be able to withstand the magic just fine.”

As the runes glowed brighter, the girl’s became overwhelmed by their magic, as their Stand’s broke down into pure magical energy, with the exception of Sunset.

“But why!? Why do you even want this power!?”

“Why!? Why not!? Sombra dragged me into this against my will and what did I get in return!? Ridicule, grief and humiliation! All because my Stand wasn’t as strong as everyone else’s! But now, my Stand will reign above all others, unmatched by anyone!”

A tower of light launched out of the ground, piercing the sky, as Starlight and the girls were consumed by the energy. Starlight could feel the power of the Elements flowing through her, as her Stand ascended to new heights of power. The magic tried to burst forth from her very being, but her immortal body kept it trapped within her.

After a short while, the magic beacon of light died down and dissipated, as Starlight returned with her new power. Her Stand had changed slightly in appearance. Embued by a dark aura, its light purple body had been drowned out by a darker hue, with a clock face embedded in its gut.

The rest of the girls fell unconscious after having the magic drained from their bodies. Starlight marvelled at her newly evolved Stand and its impressive form. She looked at the girls, lying defeated on the ground, pleased with how her plan had come together so perfectly, with the exception of one small detail.

“You're not going to get away with this!”

“What!?” Starlight cried. “Sunset Shimmer!? Why are you still conscious!? Your powers should be mine already!”

“Of course they aren't! I just told you, I'm not the Element of Magic!”

“Whatever... it doesn’t matter. The Ritual was a success anyway. Diva’s powers have ascended to new heights, breaking though all limitations! This is Diva of Despair!”

“Subtle... hey, if you absorbed my friend’s magic, then what happened to their Stands?”

“Why, they're all right here.”

The silhouettes of the Stands stolen by Diva’s ritual appeared one after another around Starlight. The powers that had just previously helped Sunset defeat her most powerful adversary, were now under Starlight’s control. Curiously, Sombra’s Stand was absent from the line-up, the ritual must have removed all unnecessary magic before the ascension, but even more curious was the clock on Diva’s chest.

“What’s with the clock?” Sunset asked.

“Excuse me?”

“Did you absorb that weird art piece?”

“I... I don’t know.”

Sunset leaned over to look behind Starlight. “Yeah, you did. Maybe it was to make up for the missing Element in your ritual?”

“If that’s the case, then why didn’t I absorb you power? Or the ground or that bench? Why a clock?”

Sunset was at a loss. “I don’t know, I’m surprised you didn’t violently explode.”

“Whatever, in the end, it’s just another tool I can add to my ever growing arsenal of powers, but I’m not done yet. I won’t feel complete until I’ve absorbed your Stand power like I intended, even if it means doing so the old fashioned way.”

Diva of Despair’s hand began to glow, as it prepared to activate its power.

Sunset may have been completely out of her league at this point, but that didn't mean she was totally helpless. She still had one final gambit at her disposal. She suddenly pointed behind Starlight. “Woah! Sombra's getting back up!”

Starlight swivelled around, hoping for another chance to toy with Sombra, but he was still unconscious. She turned back to find Sunset already running for the exit. Enraged that she fell for such a cheap trick, she immediately gave chase.

Sunset ran in a frenzied panic to the exit, as she tried to gather her thoughts.

“Okay, Sunset. Your friends powers have been stolen by an unstable, crazy woman who used a forbidden ritual she didn’t complete properly, to obtain powers way beyond her understanding and now she’s set her obsessive sights on you, because, apparently having five Stands powers just wasn’t enough.

Alright, calm down, the portal isn’t too far from here. Once I'm back in Equestria I can explain what happened to Twilight and then we’ll figure something out, even though she entrusted this world to you and might be a little disappointed that you let things get this out of hand... oh boy...”

Sunset’s scrambled thoughts took her attention away from watching the road. She ran across, stopping to catch her breath, unaware of the car speeding toward her.

The driver slammed on the brakes avoiding a collision. “Will you kids watch where you're going!?” The man cried. “That was nearly the second kid I ran over today!”

Although she was nearly the victim of a hit and run, Sunset wasn't going to waste this opportunity. Starlight was quickly catching up, using Ride on Time’s wings to close the distance between them. This car was Sunset’s only hope of escape.

She ran to the passenger window, frantically gesturing at the driver until he eventually rolled down the window.

“No time! Need car! Now!” Sunset yelled.

“What? Why?”

“I need a ride!"

"Can't you walk, kid? I'm busy."

"Please, please, please, please, please-”

“Alright, get in!” Sunset jumped into her seat. “This better be important. The police had me in for questioning all day and-”

There was a sudden loud thud as Starlight landed on the car’s bonnet. “You’re not going anywhere, Sunset! Your powers are mine!”

“Floor it!”

The car immediately screeched into top gear. The sudden burst of speed knocked Starlight off balance, as she tumbled over the windshield, over the car and onto the road.

Sunset sighed in relief, as the man lost his edge.

“What the heck was that!? Oh man, I hope that wasn't another kid...”

“Don’t worry, just drop me off at the school, will you?”

Sunset saw no sign of Starlight, as they passed the park, so they were finally able to slow down and take it easy for a while.

There was a sudden loud thud as Starlight landed on the car’s bonnet. “You’re not going anywhere, Sunset! Your powers are mine!”

“Floor it!”

The car immediately screeched into top gear. The sudden burst of speed knocked Starlight off balance, as she tumbled over the windshield, over the car and onto the road.

Sunset sighed in relief, as the man lost his edge.

“What the heck was that!? Oh man, I hope that wasn't another kid...”

“Don’t worry, just drop me off at the school, will you?”

Sunset saw no sign of Starlight, as they passed the park, so they were finally able to slow down and take it easy for a while.

There was a sudden loud thud as Starlight landed on the car’s bonnet. “You’re not going anywhere, Sunset! Your powers are mine!”

“Floor it!”

The car immediately screeched into top gear. The sudden burst of speed knocked Starlight off balance, as she tumbled over the windshield, over the car and onto the road.

Sunset sighed in relief, as the man lost his edge.

“What the heck was that!? Oh man, I hope that wasn't another kid...”

“Don’t worry, just drop me off at the-, wait.”

Sunset saw no sign of Starlight as they passed the park, so they should finally be able to slow down and... take it easy for a while?

It was at this point, Sunset noticed she had passed the park three times now. An ominous feeling of deja vu permeated her mind, like she knew exactly what was going to happen next.

There was a sudden loud thud as Starlight landed on the car’s bonnet.

The man screamed, but this time Sky Should Be High removed the keys from their slot to prevent the car from starting up.

“I’ve got you now.” Starlight teased, looking into the windshield.

Sky flew out of the window, amusing Starlight. "And what could you possibly do?"

The Stand responded by punching Starlight right in her nose. “Ow! Why!?”

The sudden thump knocked Starlight off the car once again, but this time, Sunset exited the vehicle and ran straight across the road toward the mall.

Starlight recovered, but only briefly caught Sunset in the corner of her eye before she turned around the corner. “Oh, great, I lost her. Oh well, I was getting bored of this scenario anyway, a change of location might make things a little more interesting. I can always just create new one.”

As Starlight walked off, the man in the car was left alone and confused. "Man, I knew I should have taken that job in Morioh..."

Sunset arrived at the mall. It was a large open area of tables and benches surrounded by stores and restaurants alike, with the shopping center just on the other side. It was Friday night, so the area was bustling with people, all celebrating the start of the weekend. The large crowds were the perfect cover for Sunset.

If she could make her way through the crowds of people and cut through the mall she could make it to the school and the portal.

However, Starlight wasn't going to let her get away so easily, as she arrived soon after.

“Sunset may have already hidden herself among the crowd, but I already have a way to search her out.” She released Birthday Train and thanks to its large range and small size, was effective at hunting Sunset down without disturbing any of the mall goers.

“And just in case, I’ll make a new save right here.”

Sunset waded through the crowd, eventually reaching the entrance to the mall. With a roof over her head and multiple exits to choose from, Sunset could safely escape Starlight without her even noticing. There were less people inside, giving Sunset more room to run around in.

However, in the blink of an eye, the crowd suddenly got thicker. Sunset waded her way through again and once she popped out the other side, she found herself at the mall entrance again.

“What? Wasn't I just here? Is Starlight doing this or has the stress finally gotten to me?” She thought.

Before she could make a move, she found herself stuck in the middle of the crowd again. She fought her way through and made a dash for the mall’s entrance. When she arrived inside, a voice spoke out to her.

“Sunset located!” A possessed Birthday Train pointed to her. In response, Sunset ran inside the store closest to her, a clothing shop. The Stand didn’t follow, it ran back into the crowd while Sunset hid in a dressing room. Finally able to sit down for the first time since leaving school that day, she took this time to think.

“What in the name of Celestia is going on? Starlight must be doing this, but how? Is it teleportation? No... if it were she wouldn’t need Pinkie’s Stand to locate me. Is it gravity manipulation? No, she'd be dragging everyone else with me. What the heck is she doing?”

Before she could think on it further, Sunset suddenly found herself back in the crowd once again. It was only a second ago that she was sitting alone in a store dressing room and yet, here she was, back outside with no prior warning, or explanation. She angrily fought her way through, much to the annoyance of the other people. This time, however, instead of Birthday Train appearing before her, Ride on Time swooped in from above to attack her.

Narrowly avoiding its razor wings, she ran inside the clothing store again, but the Stand followed her. She wasn’t sure how it was tracking her, but it was following Sunset, diving again, with its sharp wings. She couldn't dodge forever, but was unsure of how to defend herself, then she remembered her battle with Sombra and how he handled Dash's Stand.

Sunset ducked the attack and then used Sky to grab the harpy Stand as it was recovering. She then slammed it into a wall as hard as she could. Repeatedly.

Starlight was on the other side of the mall, confident that Ride on Time could handle Sunset without her ever having to lift a finger, but there was a sudden throbbing pain in her face, like a flat object was flattening it.

“What!?” She yelled, as the pain persisted, losing her balance, while random bystanders commented on her strange behaviour. “What is happening!? Stop it! STOP!”

The hands on Diva's clock face jumped backwards and Sunset suddenly appeared in the crowd once again, unsure if her plan even worked.

“SUNSET SHIMMER! SHOW YOURSELF, YOU COWARD!” Starlight furiously screamed as loudly as possible. The crowd of bystanders outside the mall all looked toward her with concern.

“Dude, you okay?” Asked one person.

Starlight responded with her Stand. Using Freesia’s strength, Diva of Despair smashed the ground with its fists, forming craters either side of her. Of course, to the bystanders, it just looked as if two craters spontaneously erupted beside her, while the earth shook, for seemingly no reason.

The people weren’t sure whether to run or not. They didn’t understand what happened and instead, opted to fall back and quietly observe. Starlight marched through the crowd, certain that Sunset was close by, but grew more irritated at the people inadvertently blocking her path.

“Out of my way, peons!”

“Excuse me?” One woman asserted, blocking her path.

“I said MOVE!”

The table beside the woman suddenly imploded, crushed to pieces by some unknown pressure. The people reacted in fear, as the crowd dispersed, but there were some still getting in her way. As Starlight marched on, Diva continually attacked, ripping apart the ground, tables and any other objects that would get in its way, leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.

By this point, the people's fears had overtaken them. They had either run away or hidden themselves inside the surrounding stores. With the crowd gone, Sunset was left completely exposed. Despite her best efforts, she still couldn’t fully grasp Diva of Despair’s true power.

“I’m not letting you get away this time.” Starlight announced. “Your Stand power is mine.”

“Don’t you have enough Stands powers, already?” Sunset retorted.

“Of course not! My plan was to take all six of your powers and I won’t feel complete until I do!”

Diva fired a blue beam, striking Sunset. However, even after its ascension, Diva still failed to absorb Sky.

“It didn’t work? Why? Why can’t I take your Stand!?”

“That's what happens when you don't complete a magic ritual properly, it's messed with Diva's powers... and your head.”

“Are you saying I can't use Diva's original powers anymore!?”

“Most likely. Didn’t you realise you couldn't use Sombra's Black Soul anymore? Didn't you feel like something was wrong?”

“N-no... does it even matter? I don’t want Sombra's power! I want your power! But now I can’t have it, because I messed up some stupid ritual!? That's... that’s not fair!”

“Since when were Stand powers ever fair?”

Starlight’s head was throbbing, desperately trying to contain her anger. She had this nagging sensation to finish what she started, but now that completing her ultimate Stand had become impossible, her mind cracked under the pressure. She could only think of one way to put her mind at ease.

Diva grabbed a piece of debris from the ground and used Lady Fascination’s power to transform it into a nice, sharp stalactite. “If taking your powers won’t satisfy me, then I’ll just have to settle with destroying them instead! How does impalement sound!?”

Her Stand threw the sharpened rock toward Sunset, but she dove out of the way, but before she could pick herself up, she was suddenly standing again, with the rock she just dodged flying back at her.

Sunset didn’t have time to process what just happened, but luckily her Stand instinctively jumped out and caught the rock before it harmed her. Then, once again, the scene reset, with Sunset facing the same rock flying at her, but Sky appeared to catch it a second time.

Over and over the scene repeated itself, but regardless, Sky would always catch the rock before it harmed Sunset. They were trapped in an endless loop, or they would have been, had Starlight not grown so impatient. Sky caught the rock one final time before Starlight yelled at them in anger.

“Will you stop that!? How can such a weak Stand be so obnoxious!?”

Sky's tenacity allowed Sunset to observe Diva of Despair’s true powers much more closely, helping her piece together how they worked and how she could use them to her advantage.

“I had a hunch foul play was afoot.” Sunset explained. “Your Stand is responsible for all those weird loops I’ve been experiencing, right?”

“Wait, what!? You’re aware of them!? But, why!? No one else is!”

“I guess that’s yet another side-effect of screwing up that ritual.”

Starlight was infuriated, that one slip-up in her plan was continually haunting her. Still, even if Sunset was aware of her manipulation, Starlight was confident that she couldn't do anything about it.

She quickly calmed down and elaborated. “Alright, since you’ve finally figured it out, I guess I can throw you a bone... Diva of Despair has the power to revert time. I make a save using its clock and then I can revert time back to that specific point whenever I want. I can revert back to that same point in time, over and over again, as many times as I deem necessary, the only catch is that making a new save overwrites the previous one.”

“And I take it the reason you’re explaining this to me is because you’re confident I can’t stop you?” Sunset replied.

“Obviously. I mean, what are you going to do, punch me in the nose again? Even if you did, no matter what, if I ever take any damage from you, or even get the slightest hint you’ve somehow gained an advantage over me, I’ll just revert time and make all of your efforts pointless.”

Starlight’s reasoning was sound, but Sunset had already detected two weaknesses in Diva’s time reversion abilities. Only someone with a lot of patience would be willing to revert time a near infinite amount of times, until they achieved their desired outcome, but Starlight was not that person. She was easily irritated and had already proven to be perfectly willing to end her time loop if she grew bored or frustrated with the current scenario.

“Your powers may be impressive.” Sunset challenged. “But, there’s one thing they can’t defend you from.”

“What?”

“This.” Sky Should Be High dashed toward Starlight, punching her in the nose. The pain in her face was, yet again, merely a distraction to aid in Sunset’s escape.

After recovering, Starlight immediately reverted time, returning the two back to the scene of the sharp stalactite being tossed at Sunset. Sky caught the rock, once again, but before Starlight had time to brag, the Stand threw the rock back at her.

This revealed the second weakness of Diva of Despair’s power, no matter how much it reverted time, there was no guarantee that Starlight would be able to change the outcome of the scenario to her favour. Sky would always, without fail, catch the rock and then throw it back at Starlight. By turning the tables on her, Starlight was now the one at a disadvantage, the victim of her own Stand power.

Although Starlight managed to dodge the oncoming pointed stone, Sky followed up with another punch to her face, just like before. To undo the damage, she reverted time once again, only for the rock scenario to replay itself. Sky caught the rock, threw it back and Starlight dodged. This time Diva of Despair prepared to defend Starlight from Sky's assault, but Sunset instead chose to run away.

Starlight allowed Sunset to escape, as reverting time would only put her back in that horrible scenario again. She also wondered why Sunset’s punches still hurt, last time she checked, Pinkie’s Stand should have made her immortal.

Sunset made a break for the mall, running inside. If she could make it out the back exit, she’d be close to the portal to Equestria, but as soon as she reached the doors on the other side she suddenly appeared back at the front entrance again.

Starlight sauntered through the mall’s entrance. “Oh, I’m sorry. Were you going somewhere?”

“You can’t keep reverting time like that, Starlight.” Sunset protested.

“Why not? It’s my Stand power. I’m free to use it however I want.”

“But, neither of us are going to accomplish anything if you keep resetting our progress.”

“You shouldn't even be aware I'm resetting your progress at all.”

“Don’t bring that up again! Your botched Stand powers are your own fault!”

“Shut up! They’re still way stronger than yours! No matter where you run or hide you’ll always be at the mercy of Diva’s time reversions!”

“But, is reverting time really a power you want to abuse so much? Won’t you get tired of dealing with the same enemies over and over again? Like them?”

Sunset pointed at the mall entrance. Focused on the conversation, Starlight had failed to notice the police sirens drawing closer to the mall, as the red and blue lights flashed behind her.

“You can revert time as much as you want.” Sunset stated. “But, it won’t prevent those police officers from showing up. You’ll have to deal with them every time.”

“Whatever, if that’s the case, I’ll just deal with them now and then make a save afterwords, simple.”

Before Starlight left, Diva pounded the ground and using Lady Fascination’s powers melted the floor beneath Sunset’s feet, as they quickly sunk into the soft, spongy mass, before it hardened like cement, trapping Sunset in place.

“Just in case you had any thoughts about running away.” With Sunset trapped, Starlight was free to mess with the cops however she pleased.

She waltzed outside, as the officers took cover behind their cars. They received multiple calls about a strange girl terrorising people outside the mall, but none of the callers could explain how she was causing such destruction without any evidence of weapons being used. After reviewing the damage to the surrounding area, the officers were on high alert.

“Stop!” One officer ordered. “One more step and we’ll be forced to shoot!”

Starlight took that as a dare and deliberately took one step forward.

“This is your final warning! If you refuse to cooperate we will open fire! Please, stay back!”

Now she was getting excited and audaciously took one more step. Initially reluctant to shoot at a teenage girl, they were true to their word and opened fire, but Diva of Despair used Freesia’s barrier to deflect their bullets.

Starlight laughed heartily at the officers futile attempts at stopping her. “Finally! This is what I wanted! A chance to use my powers to assert dominance over the weak masses!” In love with her new powers, she didn’t even feel the bullets rebounding off her shield.

As the men desperately tried to land a shot against the seemingly invincible girl, one man leapt out from the cars and high into the air. With the headlights of the cars masking her view, Starlight failed to acknowledge his presence, not that she was paying much attention to anything at that point. As long as she had Freesia's barrier, none of the weak peons could touch her.

With that, she failed to notice the man summoning his massive Stand, as he fell toward her, throwing his entire body weight into one powerful hammer punch. A horrendous pain erupted in Starlight’s head, as the man’s attack shattered her barrier. She had no idea Freesia's barrier even carried such a risk, let alone that it was destructible.

The men ceased fire, as the man summoned a ring in front of them. “Get out of here! Before she gets back up!” The officers stood around confused, angering the man. His Stand pounded the ground, creating large craters. “MOVE!” The men understood and quickly ran through the portal to safety.

As Starlight recoiled from pain, the man found Sunset trapped inside the mall and ran to her.

“Bulk!?” Sunset yelled. “What are you doing here!?”

“I was on my evening jog when my Stand started acting funny.”

“Funny?”

“Yeah, like it knew something bad was going down and then I saw all the people running from the mall, so we came to check it out.”

“Well, thank goodness you’re here, could you help me out?” Sunset pointed to her trapped feet. Bulk’s Stand, Burly Heart tore the floor apart to break her free.

“YOU!” Starlight interrupted. “What are you doing here!? Why does my head hurt!? Is this your fault!? And why am I in such pain!? I’m supposed to be immortal!”

Sunset grew worried for Starlight, the more setbacks she faced, the more unhinged she became. Not only that, but she didn’t seem to do her homework when it came to her friend's abilities.

“Starlight, you do know how my friend’s Stand powers work, right?”

“I... I’m still working out the kinks.”

“Do you even understand the limitations of your own Stand?”

“Diva of Despair has no limitations!”

“Really, because I think you just assumed your Stand was invincible without taking the time to work out the details.”

“What details!? My Stand is the strongest, that’s all I need to know!”

“Then tell me, can you use more than one of my friend's Stand powers at once?”

“SHUT UP!”

"I'll take that as a no."

Starlight charged at Sunset, but Bulk quickly created another ring to help them escape through. They appeared back outside the mall with the abandoned police cars, with the ring disappearing before Starlight could follow them.

They didn’t have much time, as Starlight smashed through the mall’s entrance. Before, she just wanted to fight Sunset to finish what she started, but now she was truly angry.

“Sunset Shimmer! How dare you treat me like I'm some child! Diva of Despair is the ultimate Stand! Who cares if its powers have some minor inconsistencies, I swear to use all of the magic at my disposal to destroy you!”

“Wow, she really is a diva.” Bulk chuckled.

Just then, before Starlight could make a move, a dart flew in from behind Sunset, soaring past her and Bulk and striking Diva’s arm.

Starlight screamed in agony. “What was that!?”

Sunset and Bulk turned around. On the other side of the mall plaza was Gilda, who fired a shot from her Stand, No Mercy. But, she wasn’t alone, she brought friends. All of her friends.

Suri, Discord, Lightning, Coco, Cheese and Trixie were all with her. Even Sombra managed to hobble out of the darkness to observe the fight.

“Yo!" Gilda called. "I figured you could use some help!"

Author's Note:

Oh wow, we're nearly done, aren't we?

Stand Name: Diva of Despair
User: Starlight Glimmer
Namesake:

Attributes:
Power: A
Speed: A
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: A
Potential: E