• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 995 Views, 17 Comments

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 3 - vcjb242



Fluttershy is pregnant and Twilight barely survived an invasion.

  • ...
15
 17
 995

Chapter 9: Be more chill part 2

Sunset Demon and Midnight Sparkle were busy cram studying in the library. They had been studying for the past 12 hours.

"Why exactly happened back at Canterlot High that made you hate it so much?" Sunset Demon asked Midnight Sparkle as they took a break from studying.

Backstory time....

(flashback)

Sci-Twi was standing in the back of yet another school party thrown by the main 5... What they were celebrating she had completely forgotten.( Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.) This was a time before pony Sunset or pony Twilight were at Canterlot High.

But Sci-Twi did attend the school but she was never popular or friends with the main 5. She liked to be on her own doing her own experiments and not having to deal with people. Principal Celestia suggested she attend this party and try to make some friends. Celestia saw that Twilight had great potential but without friendship she wouldn't get very far in life. Sci-Twi found this philosophy of hers to be rather stupid. She didn't need friends to go far in life she needed to leave this ridiculous party and go home where she could study. She was just about to leave when... Pinkie Pie tripped over her own fog machine and spilled punch all over Sci-Twi's white dress causing everyone to see her underwear and she fell onto her butt in shock.

Everyone immediately began pointing and laughing at her, even Pinkie Pie who thought they were laughing with her. Sci-Twi began crying and before anyone could say anything a jacket was thrown around her shoulders. She wiped her eyes and looked up to her savior. It was Sunset Shimmer (the human Sunset turned evil pony) who had thrown her jacket over her to protect what was left of her dignity.

Sunset helped her up and lead her away from people pointing and laughing. She shot any onlookers a menacing glare and they immediately shut up.

"Are you ok?" Asked Sunset Shimmer as she handed Sci-Twi a make-up remover tissue to wipe her face.

"No." Sniffled Sci-Twi.

It hadn't been the first time she was told to socialize either. No matter how much she tried she was always laughed at for something so stupid. She did manage to make one friend, the human Sunset Shimmer who had decided to crash this party because she went to Crystal Prep. She wanted to check out her competition for the battle of the schools or whatever it was called. She was shocked to see a group of students laughing at someone for almost seemingly no reason at all. After helping her out, Sunset Shimmer helped Sci-Twi transfer to Crystal Prep and the two became inseparable. Principal Cinch didn't care about making friends just as long as they won the school battle thingy. Together they worked on countless experiments. That was how they ended up in this other world together.

(back to the present)

"Wow. I didn't know I was that cool to you." Said Sunset Demon grinning at her friend.

"Yeah. I've always thought you were really cool." Said Midnight Sparkle.

Meanwhile in the human world....
( I was gonna end it here but I figured I should write more to make the chapter longer. I owe you guys a long chapter after waiting for so long.)

After hearing out Fluttershy talk about her troubles Sunset Shimmer..(the evil pony who got reformed and turned good) told Fluttershy what she thought she should do.

"Even if getting rid of this baby could save your life in the end it's up to you whether or not you should keep it. You're already this late into your pregnancy to terminate it now would seem like murder.... But ultimately it's your choice of you want to have it or not. I will support you with whatever choice you feel is right for you." She pulled Fluttershy in for a hug and hugged her as best she could with such a huge belly in the way.

"Thank you for listening to me." Said Fluttershy with an ocean full of tears in her eyes. "But I'm scared that if I have this baby and it kills me...what will happen with the elements of harmony? Would it even be possible to replace me? Is my element even worth replacing?"

"We won't know for sure. The future isn't set in stone." Said Sunset Shimmer. She looked at her watch. "Are you hungry? I was just about to go home and change then start on dinner. Would you like to join me?"

"I would like that very much." Fluttershy grinned as Sunset Shimmer helped her stand up and walk to her apartment.

Still in the human world...

After calming Twilight down in the park without causing a scene, Flash brought her back to his house and they shared a cup of tea and a few pastries. They talked for a bit and caught up on each other's lives. For Flash it was refreshing seeing her again even if it was just as friends. He missed having a love interest but he could see she was going through some heavy stuff so he decided to just be there for her as a friend.

To be continued...