• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 992 Views, 17 Comments

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 3 - vcjb242



Fluttershy is pregnant and Twilight barely survived an invasion.

  • ...
15
 17
 992

Chapter 10: Friend zone

Flash didn't really know how to handle someone with PTSD. He was worried that he would say the wrong thing and upset her. They talked and talked until they noticed what time it was. Flash decided to walk her back to the apartment she shared with Fluttershy and Discord.

He then received a text from Discord after texting him first to let him know he was walking Twilight back. (they just have each other's numbers for plot convenience not because they're friends)

From Discord: If it's alright with you, can you let Twilight stay the night I am going to be spending some quality time with Fluttershy if you catch my drift. ;)

From Flash: Sure....have fun.

(I know they didn't want to do that in a different chapter but that was because Twilight was there. Before you ask I am not writing a sex scene. I'm just going to vaguely mention it)

Flash turned to Twilight. "It seems that your friends need some alone time so you are welcome to spend the night here." He flashed a smile at her.

Twilight blushed. "That's nic of you Flash but I'm not sure if that's a good idea...." She stopped her sentence because she wasn't sure how to word this story.

"Why not? Is it because I'm a guy you used to have a crush on?" He asked with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

Her blush deepened. "Kind of....it's because well....you're a guy and I'm a girl....it would be weird..."

Flash caught on and he blushed too.

"Twilight...think of this as a sleepover. Just with a guy friend. Don't worry I won't hit on you. I know how fragile you are right now and I don't want to ruin our friendship by being a pervert. I care about you enough to respect you. Don't you trust me?" He held out his hand for her to take.

Twilight thought it over for a moment..before deciding.

"I do." She took his hand and he led her upstairs.

"Unfortunately I don't have any girl pajamas but you can wear one of my shirts and a pair of my shorts." He said as he handed her the clothing.

After leading her to the bathroom and giving her an extra toothbrush. Flash waited for her to get changed.

10 minutes later she walked out wearing his clothes. Flash had to admit she looked good wearing his clothes. He wished she could wear them all the time.

"You look great." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Twilight I'm sorry but there are no guest rooms in this house but you can sleep in my bed and I will take the couch."

"But Flash..maybe I should be the one on the couch and you..." He cut her off by holding a finger to her lips.

"You're the guest so you can have the bed. It's probably a good thing my parents are away on a business trip."

Twilight narrowed her eyes at him. "They trust you to be home alone?" She asked him skeptically.

Flash shrugged. "As long as I don't burn the house down or throw wild parties I'm good."

They both soon retired to their respective sleeping areas.

Later that night....

Flash awoke to the sound of crying...it was none other than Twilight. She was having a nightmare about the invasion.

He shook her gently. "Twilight?" She continued crying and tossing around the bed sheets.

"Twilight?" He tried again, this time a little louder and shaking her a bit harder.

Still nothing...

"Twilight Sparkle wake up this instant or you will be late for school!" Twilight immediately woke up in shock and began breathing heavily. When she saw where she was she began sobbing uncontrollably.
She latched onto Flash seeing as how he was the only other person in the room and she cried herself to sleep while he held her.

The next morning...

He must have fallen asleep too because he found that they had fallen asleep in the same bed. Nothing dirty happened of course but he couldn't help but feel she might need more than just a hug to help her feel better.

Back at Discord and Fluttershy's apartment...

The night before Discord had to pick the lock to get back into his own apartment because he had forgotten that he had given Twilight the only set of keys.

When Fluttershy came back she found Discord waiting in the bathroom for her. He had set up a relaxing bath for his pregnant wife. It was relaxing and intimate for both of them. That night they fell asleep in each other's arms. It was great.

In the morning Discord finally got around to listening to his voicemail. He was surprised to hear from his old band but was shocked when he remembered about the contract. He knew Fluttershy was not going to like the thought of him spending time with his ex...if you could even call her that. They never actually dated.

Several minutes of arguing later....

(I was too lazy to come up with an argument between them and not have it be lengthy and boring to read)

Fluttershy reluctantly agreed to let Discord record songs with his old band. She knew that they could use the extra money.

And that was the story of how Discord and the elements of chaos saved Christmas from the old man who would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids.

To be continued...