• Published 9th Jun 2016
  • 2,943 Views, 12 Comments

The Grand Chaos Gala - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The Grand Galloping Gala is coming up and the Discord Chose the Rainbooms to be a part of it.

  • ...
8
 12
 2,943

Chapter 11: The Princess and the High School Student

In the Castle Library:

Princess Twilight and Human Twilight along with Spike the dragon and dog are looking around to have some quiet time before the gala. Plus Princess Twilight also like to know how Human Twilight is doing, how is learning about friendship is going, and also having a good time at CHS.

"So Twilight, how are you doing at CHS?" Princess Twilight asks happily.

Human Twilight feels a bit uncomfortable and then she says, "Oh, it's doing fine sure I keep getting weird looks from some people and…." The when she blushes and stops talking.

"and?" Princess Twilight asks curiously.

Human Twilight cheeks becomes more pink and then answers Princess Twilight's question, "There's this boy I like, but sometime I think he does like me but it isn't really... me."

"That boy wouldn't happen to be Flash Sentry right," Princess Twilight replies with a smirk on her face.

Hearing that makes Human Twilight cheeks red with embarrassment and asks, "How… how did you... know?"

"Well let's just say I know what it's like," Princess Twilight happily answers.

"I... see," Human Twilight replies feeling less embarrassed.

But then Human Twilight hangs her head down with a very sad and shame look on her face.

"Is there something else bothering you?" Princess Twilight asks

Human Twilight takes a deep breath and frantically says, "Well it just all this, learning about magic existance, a whole different world, and the energy cause my dog to talk, me turning into a magic controlling she demon and almost tore the whole world apart, making new friends, transferring to a new school, and I just ponied up a month ago." Human Twilight realize she is getting carried away with her experience in the Friendship games, so she takes a deep breath and says, "It's just… so much for me to take in after a few months."

"I know all this is going to take time for you to get used to, but as long as you have your friends with you, you will have nothing to worry about," Princess Twilight replies cheering her human counterpart up.

"Thanks," Human Twilight replies feeling a little better.

Then Human Twilight remembers something that's been on her mind, "So what is like being a princess?"

Princess Twilight decides to tell her about her life of being a princess as well as her old life before she became an alicorn,"Well being a princess can be very difficult and it took some time for me to get used to at first."

"What do you mean?" Human Twilight asks feeling very confused.

Princess Twilight also decides to tell about what else happen in her life as a student of Princess Celestia, "Well to be honest, I was a lot like you before discovering the magic of friendship."

Human Twilight eyes widen and says, "You were? That really hard to believe," with a surprised yet a shock look on her face.

"Well yeah, when I was Princess Celestia's prized student I was so focused on my studies I didn't want to do much about friendship at all," Princess Twilight adds.

"Really?" Human Twilight says surprisingly.

"Yes, but one I discover how powerful and special friendship really is, I never want to leave the friends I have now,"

"Wow, made me wish I discover friendship earlier," Human Twilight replies with a small smile on her face.

"Well it's never too late to discover and learn about it," Princess Twilight replies trying to give her human counterpart's confidence.

"I know,"Human Twilight replies happily. Then she starts to remember about the last round of the Friendship Games and says, "But still felt so bad for almost destroying my home world to go to yours,"

"Twilight what happened wasn't your fault, and the students of Crystal Prep already apologize for following Principal Cinch and manipulating you into opening the device with the magic energy," Spike the Dog says sitting on his human's lap.

"I know, but I also let my own desire in know about magic get in the way. As a result I got turned into a magic controlling monster, nearly tear the whole world apart, and almost hurt innocent people while doing it," Human Twilight explains to them about her actions and feeling she is going to cry out of guilt.

"It's okay you've already been forgiven," Princess Twilight says putting her hoof on her human counterpart's shoulder to calm her down

"Also the students at CHS knows that this incident wasn't really your fault," Spike the Dragon Adds.

"I know, but I felt so ashamed of myself back then," Human Twilight says putting her hands on her face feeling ashamed for what she did.

"It's okay, it's all in the past now," Spike the Dog replies.

"Plus after everything that happen, you got great friends and at a new school too," Princess Twilight adds calmly.

Human Twilight feels alot better then she says feeling happy about everything happen after the Friendship Games, "I know I do. Ever since we became friends we did everything together and teach me about friendship, hanging out with each over, being in a band together. Now friendship became an important part of my life and made me realize that I found something I been missing this whole time." The she turns to the other with a very happy yet proud look on her face, feeling so positive about what she really been missing.

"Is having friends to loves me for who I am, and glad I found that chance," Human Twilight adds feeling like to going to release tears of pure joy about the new friends she finally have.

Just then Human Twilight starts floating up in the air glowing a bright magenta color, it makes her feel so warm inside. The she grows pony ears and extened ponytail under her bun, and then she sprouts wings on her back. After that she is put back on the ground with her new transformation and her cheeks change to pink in embarrassment.

"Wow that is amazing," Spike the Dragon replies in excitement.

"I know right," Spike the Dog agrees.

That's when Human Twilight nervously laughs and says, "And it's also going to take time for me to get used to that."

Princess Twilight giggles a little, thens he says, "Don't worry, you will, some day."

Then Princess Twilight gives her human counterpart a hug along with Spike the Dragon and Spike the dog. That made Human Twilight a lot better knowing that she has more friends even though they live in another world and it's her and her dog's counterpart.

Author's Note:

Though it will be a good idea to talk about their first time to have friends and to have the two Spikes talk to each other.

Next chapter: Sunset finally see her parent with Princess Celestia.