• Published 11th Aug 2016
  • 336 Views, 0 Comments

Hearts and Hooves Day in Ponyville - Alemandom04



This is a mini story about Hearts and Hooves Day in Ponyville.

  • ...
 0
 336

Discord and Fluttershy

It looked very beautiful in the Everfree Forest. All the animals loving. And we may take a peek at the two in the chaos castle. Discord and Fluttershy. Discord woke up so bright and early. He didn't know why he woke up so early. Suddenly he felt like serving Fluttershy breakfast in bed. Something was wrong and he didn't know why. His body knew it was Hearts and Hooves Day, but his mind didn't remember this.

"Here you are honey, breakfast in bed. Freshly made with extra chaos." Said Discord. He handed her the tray.

"Thank you Discord. Happy Hear-" She was interrupted by Discord.

"No no, not a peep until you finish your breakfast. Got it?" He Asked. She nodded her head and giggled.

"Something is wrong. Why do I feel extra lovey dovey?" He whispered to himself. He walked past the calendar. He noticed something circled on the calendar. He looked at it. "OH NO!" He yelled. "That's right today is Hearts and Hooves Day and I didn't get Fluttershy a-" He was interrupted by Fluttershy.

"Discord. Can you come here and help me?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Sure honey." He walked around the corner. She was holding something.

Oh no! She has a gift he thought.

"Happy Hearts and Hooves Day! Here honey, take your present." She handed him the present.

"Oh my goodness. It's a new pair of ice skates. Aw, thanks honey." He said. "Now let me get you your present." He walked into the kitchen. Oh Discord. Think! Think! He thought to himself. I've got it! He teleported away.

"Suprise! Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" When she saw what he was holding, she giggled.

"Aw stop joking." She burst out laughing.

"Really dad? Mothball and I were on our honeymoon in Maris." Said Screwball.

"I know honey. Now you can go back to him. It was nice seeing you." Said Discord.

"Okay, bye." Screwball teleported away.

"Okay now for the real present." He made a necklace appear in his hands behind his back.

"Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!" He showed her the necklace.

Fluttershy gasped. "Oh My Goodness. Thank you honey. It's beautiful. You shouldn't have."

The Charm on the necklace was a butterfly with a golden trim and the butterfly was pink with a magenta pearlescent. Inside was a picture of Discord, Fluttershy, Mothball and Screwball all smiling. He put the necklace round her neck.

"Also today, and another month after Screwy and Mothball get back from their honeymoon, will be you and me time." She gave him a hug.

"So. Where will it be. Ponyville park. The Library. Or The Baseball Stadium. Anywhere you want honey." He grinned at his wife.

"Well, I was thinking we could just stay here today. If that's alright with you." She smiled.

"Oh. The stay home romancer you are." He said. "So let's have some fun. What'll it be? Twister?" A small cyclone doing no damage at all passed by the front room. "Uno?" The number one popped-up in front of him. "Or perhaps, Operation." His chest turned into a board and his nose turned into a buzzer.

"Well maybe we can just sit down and say what's on our minds." She smiled.

"Oh. Okay. Let's go to the front room." He said disappointingly. They both walked to the front room and sat on the polka dotted living chairs.

"So. Do you think Zany and Twinkle will get along on their play date?" Said Fluttershy.

"I think they will be just fine. As long as there are no earthquakes or any other natural disasters involved." Said Discord. Suddenly the ground shook.

"Earthquake!" Yelled Fluttershy.

"Don't worry, it's just Zany and Twinkle fighting again." He said.

"Well. I guess if they didn't cause any real damage, then I guess they're fine." Said Fluttershy.

"So... Discord." Said Fluttershy.

"Yes honey?" He said.

"Um... do you think we're really getting old?" Asked Fluttershy.

"Are you kidding? I'm 1,003 years old. And you are do'in just fine the way you are. Don't worry." He said with a convincing tone.

"Oh alright. Well, it's getting late." Said Fluttershy.

"Are you kidding! It's only. Hold on..." He put his wrist up to his face and checked an invisible watch. "3:20! We have all day."

"Well, actually. I didn't get much sleep last night. So i'm quite tired. I'm heading off to bed to take a nap." She got up and said. "Goodnight Discord."

"Ooh. I'll follow." Said Discord.

"Not now Discord. I need some... alone time." She said as she opened the bedroom door.

"Oh okay. Sleep tight. Don't let the parasprites bite." He said.

"I won't." Giggled Fluttershy.

"Aww." Groaned Discord. "Now what am I going to do for the rest of the day?" "I know. I'll check up on Screwy and Mothball." He poofed away.


"I love you Screwy." Mothball said.

"You too Mothy" Said Screwball. They leaned in for a kiss, but Discord popped-up right in between them.

"Hi Screwy." Said Discord.

Screwball sighed. "Dad." She groaned. "What happened to leaving us alone. Wait a minute, aren't you supposed to be home with mom having alone time?"

"Well she had other plans." Sighed Discord.

"Well you are fine to come and visit us whenev-" Mothball was elbowed by Screwball.

She whispered in his ear. "This is supposed to be for us to enjoy, not dad or mom."

"Well okay I guess." Said Mothball.

"Actually, dad. I'm sorry but, this our time to be alone. Why don't you go join mom and have some alone time." Said Mothball.

"Okay. But may I remind you that if you hurt my-" He was interrupted by Screwball.

"Okay dad, we both know he won't hurt me."

"Okay. Bye Screwy. See you in march."

"Bye dad." Said Screwball.


He poofed next to his bed. "Hey honey." Said Discord.

"Hey."

"Fluttershy. I just want you to know. That I love you and I won't let anything happen to you."

"I know. I love you too." She sat up and gave Discord a kiss and lay back down.

"Goodnight honey." Said Discord.

"Goodnight Discord." Said Fluttershy.