• Published 5th Apr 2016
  • 341 Views, 0 Comments

Friendship With Heart - Melody Dream



Florid Rainbow is excited to attend CHS. She has read all about CHS in the news and plans to find the portal to Equestria to have an exciting pony adventure. But things don't turn out as she had originally imagined...

  • ...
 0
 341

Prologue

Dear Diary, Sunday, 8 November 2015
We arrived in Canterlot! Our parents announced we were moving here a few months ago and now we are here! I’m so excited to start school tomorrow! I’m attending CHS, Canterlot High School. I’ve read all about CHS on the news; turns out there is magic in the school and there is supposed to be a portal near the school that leads to a land of Pegasi, Unicorns, and Earth Ponies! I’m so excited! I love magic and ponies; especially Pegasi, just imagine if you could fly… Of course, I don’t know exactly where the portal is…but I'm hoping to find it. Ooh! Maybe I’ll be able to meet Sunset Shimmer too! She was originally a unicorn from the pony world. Sunset tried to hypnotize the other students at CHS so she could use them as her “army” to take over the pony world last year; but she’s good now. I’m so glad my family decided to move here; I love the overall adventure and mystery behind attending CHS.