• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 247 Views, 0 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusader Candy Bar Marketing Team! - TehSporkBandit



Mars Inc. tries to appeal to their new Equestrian audience.

  • ...
 0
 247

Camera Angles Are Magic!

"Absolutely not! There is no way I'm doing such a dreadful thing!" Rarity huffed.

Applebloom cocked her head, "Why not? Have we tried wrastlin' pigs before?" Scootaloo groaned with a roll of her eyes as she started to climb the fence.

Rarity pointed her nose to the sky, "It's just so uncouth. Not to mention I'll get terribly dirty." She winced as Scootaloo's hooves scrabbled around the apex of a post.

"But it was your idea!" Applebloom wildly gestured as Scootaloo teetered, wings wildly buzzing for a moment.

Applebloom and Rarity, the latter masked with a grave expression, watched Scootaloo as she cannonballed into the group of pigs. A plume of mud quickly rose before descending to pepper the fence circling the already filthy enclosure. Rarity yelped as she recoiled, a glob splashing in front of her, but Applebloom didn't even flinch as her coat was adorned with a few new brown spots.

Petite scoffing was met with a lofted brow as Rarity looked from the offending mud pit to the littlest Apple and then back again. "Sweetie Belle," the emotionally attacked mare stopped to look towards Applebloom ruffling through a saddlebag near the fence, "eat a Snicker's."

"What?" Purple hair bounced as Rarity shook her head and scrunched her muzzle as the unwrapped piece of heaven was held towards her. "Why?"

Scotaloo yelled from the enclosure, "I almost got one!" A shrill squeal sounded as mud sloshed. "Woah, she's a tough one!"

"'Cause yer bein' Rarity-tier whiny, just eat it." Applebloom's deadpan expression held fast as the squealing behind her intensified. Rarity met her statement with quite a few more scoffs and her mouth worked furiously. After a few strained utterances, she managed to sigh heavily, scowl, roll her eyes, groan, scrunch her muzzle, and shudder all at once as she took the confectioner's dream in her hoof, daintily taking a small bite and chewing while Scootaloo was flung through the air.

"Better?" Applebloom raised her eyebrows and Scootaloo grunted from the enclosure as the affronted swine simmered down.

Sweetie Belle's voice squeaked back, cracking halfway through, "All better!" Applebloom smiled with a nod.

Rainbow Dash popped up to rest her forehooves on the fence, covered from muzzle to tailtip in a thick layer of oozing mud. "All right! Now that you guys are done being lame, let's go do something cool!"

Applebloom rubbed the bridge of her muzzle and sighed, but Sweetie Belle simply shoved the rest of the salty pile of sweet, sweet nougat and peanuts into her mouth while making haste in the direction opposite the obnoxious stain of prismatic brown. "Oh, fer [BUY SOME APPLES]..."

Blonde hair whipped in the wind as a worn stetson fell to the ground somewhere in the middle of the orchard as the sweetest of southern twang rang out, tinged only with stern love, "Applebloom! Watch yer language!"

The camera zooms out from the ponies, showing Sweet Apple Acres in all of its splendiferous splendor. Dew on the apple trees reflect Celestia's sun as the branches shift in a cool breeze. Hints of the delectably red apples peek through the green canvas while the inexplicably doomed barn comes into focus.

A Snicker's logo slowly phases into place, hovering in the air as Big Mac walks out of the barn doors, a veritable cornucopia of branded sweetmeats sitting atop the stallion's back. "YOU'RE NOT YOU WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY" splays itself in block letters next to the logo.

"Eeyup."