• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 190 Views, 1 Comments

You're the Bitter of my Sweet. - princess-shy-writes-



Fluttershy, gets a very important twist in her love life... She just got informed that her fillyhood friend, and the Lord of chaos, both got the hots for her. Yet she's not sure who to pick.

  • ...
 1
 190

1. The Question

The Question

I can remember how I got here.... In this mess, I could have saved myself from. Where exactly am I? Oh, On a mountain, next to Discord's House.... If that's what you can even call it. My fillyhood friend, Dashie, is here with me. We are more than friends now, but that's a whole different sto- Oh wait it's not a whole different story. I better explain myself.

A few months ago, I was feeding all the bunnies. It was almost winter, so the needed as much food as they could get their little paws on. Then, Rainbow Dash, flew in front of me. "Oh, H-Hi Dash..." I said while letting go of a mouth-full of hay slowly. "Hey Flutter-"

They cyan Pegasus then got caught off by Discord, whom teleported in just in time to finish her sentence.

"Shy" Discord said, grinning competitively at Rainbow Dash.

"What are you two doing here?" I frowned at both with my ears flattened. Last time I checked these two didn't get along, and to be honest, they didn't seem like they were ever going to, and the thought of them coming here just to start something gave me the chills.

"Well Fluttershy, we wanted to ask you something very.... Very... Important." Discord was calmly talking while I could say the opposite for Dashie... I had never in my life seen her so nervous, neither blush as much as she did.

"O-Ok... Well, ask me a-anything." I replied while picking up Angel Bunny, and brushing his snow-white soft fur.

They stared back at eachother as if they thought it would be harder to get to talk to me or get me to fully listen. They both tried to start talking, and both failed. I was getting anxious to know what they wanted to tell me but none of them would speak up, which was unusual.

Discord finally speaked up. "We were wanting to ask you if you would perhaps like to be one of our-"

This time, Discord got interrupted by Dashie, who was now eager to speak. "MY very special somepony."

My entire body was frozen. I couldn't see my face, yet I could feel my cheeks burning. I just stood there, like an ice sculpture, trying to get in what I just had heard them say.


"We were supposed to ask her together!" Hissed Discord, "It was part of the plan, remember?!?".

Dashie grinned at him "Well though luck, Discord" she looked back at me and frowned. "I... Think we should let her have some time alone so she can pick, I'll be leaving"

Discord shook his head slightly and teleported out, as suddenly, Rainbow Dash, blew me a kiss and flew up. A few seconds later a loud "BOOM" was heard and rainbows exploded everywhere.

Once I had unfrezzed, I ran to my cottage and locked the door.... "Who should I pick..? A-And what if I hurt one of their feelings? Oh please help me my little friends...." I said while looking down at my animals, they were the ones whom usually gave me this, or any at all, type of advise.

They all kept on saying to "follow my heart and do what's best for me" But Honestly, I couldn't tell right from wrong today, nether less, did my heart feel anything.

Author's Note:

*Reminder: this was written before season 4 and before Twi was a Princess :3 Yeah I had to do it right then.:twilightsmile:*
This is my very first Fanfic.. So take it easy on me please!:flutterrage: :derpytongue2:
I hope you enjoy and I will be posting more soon! :heart: