• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 624 Views, 9 Comments

Containment breach - the other perspective - Cookiedash



4 friends find themselves in another dimension. They need to find each other before the other beings find them.

  • ...
3
 9
 624

Waking up

Miu awoke in a dimly lit room, a faint red light flashed outside the door and a loud but distant alarm was going off. She stood up and looked around only to realize that she was alone. flapping her wings she lifted herself off the ground and to her surprise, found that she felt like she weighed nothing at all, she could not feel the weight of her body trying to hold her down like normal. Quietly she flew out of the door and looked around for any means of escape, she wanted to find her friends desperately and ask if they were alright and if they knew what was going on. She didn't remember much of what happened, but she did remember that an inter dimensional creature had caused great havoc in equestria. As she looked around she found a small metal sheet drilled into a wall. It had a picture on the right and some information on the left.

SCP-9087, Class-Euclid. To be kept in chamber at all times, unless said so by 4 class 3 or higher personnel. No personnel are allowed to touch SCP-9087 at anytime. Contact with SCP-9087 will lead to severe burns and rashes that will spread until the victim is lead to madness from pain. Personnel that have come into contact with SCP-9087 are classed as SCP-9087-D and are to be locked up in their own separate chamber until they commit suicide. When SCP-9087 is being moved no less than 3 class 2 or higher personnel must accompany it and must wear toxic waste suits as to not come into contact with SCP-9087. During a containment breach, Personnel are requ..
She couldn't make out the rest, as it was smudged in a thick, sticky substance.

She looked at the picture and saw that it showed her, every detail was the same which confirmed that it was her. The picture had faded as if it had been there for a very long time, but she could still clearly see her oddly coloured eyes, one bright orange, the other dark brown and she could just make out her wavy blue hair. Hearing a sudden crash she turned around and scanned the area, she could see nothing but she could hear soft -un-pony like- hoof steps running along the corridors then a loud scream and finally the hoof steps stopped. Miu was terrified, she had no-idea what was inside the facility with her and she did not want to find out, however a small part in her brain told her that what she was dealing with would not harm her or some other few and that it was in a similar position to her. She waited a few moments before returning to her search for an escape route, still keeping an eye for any signs of danger.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koko wandered through the corridors. He had already woken up and was intrigued by his surroundings. He knew that he was in danger but he also knew that if he didn't find his friends, he would never escape. He wasn't a unicorn like Aura was nor was he a Pegasus like Miu and Dust, he was just a regular earth pony. So all he had to defend himself, if anything came along, were his 4 hooves, his eyes and ears. He knew what had happened to make them switch dimensions. A large creature, around the size of Princess Celestia, had started to destroy equestria. He and his friends had tried to defend themselves as it came towards them. Unfortunately, the creature was a lot stronger than them and used its magic to teleport them away. He wanted to get out of the place, he could hear alarms going off and sometimes screaming. He could barley see as there were no lights, save for a dim red one every so often.

Waking up in a large room, he had noticed that it was made completely of glass and had a wooden door. No-pony was about so he had walked about searching for anything useful. He had seen a sign with a dull picture of him on it. He read the information on the left of the sign.

SCP-0034, Class-thaumiel. SCP-0034 is to be kept in a lightly guarded room. At least 2 personnel must be with it at all times though none must enter the room. SCP-0034 is to be moved out of the site only when personnel have come into contact with SCP-7789 and then must have at least 4 class-D or higher personnel with it at all times. SCP-0034 seems to have a mind of its own and likes to wander about. If SCP-0034 is missing then a lock-down of the area must be put into place until SCP-0034 is found as it is the only known object that can stop SCP-7789. In the event of a containment breach SCP-0034 is to be left alone until all other SCP's have been contained. If SCP-7789 escapes then SCP-0034 is to be used to contain SCP-7789.

After reading the sign he had found a way out. Now walking through the corridors he came across a room. It had no doors or windows, only an opening to let him in. When he went in he was aware of something watching him. Spinning round he saw nothing. He continued to walk through the room and came across a gas mask. He picked it up and saw that underneath it as a letter. Reading the letter he noticed it was about SCP-173. He had no idea what SCP meant but he carried on reading it non the less. It talked about how SCP-173 was an animate sculptor that was only animate when not in a direct line of sight. It moved at a speed of several feet in the blink of an eye and it killed its victims by snapping the neck at the base of the skull. Koko was slightly scared now, if he saw it, he would be unable to blink for if he did he would be killed instantly. A loud bang made him jump. He turned around but again saw nothing. Looking around to make sure no-pony was there, he put on the gas mask. It made his vision dark and he could see less than before so he took it off, in doing so he had to close his eyes. Unfortunately, when he opened them SCP-173 was standing directly in front of him. He screamed, and then, backing away as fast as he could, whilst staring directly at the sculptor, got to the door, opened it, went through, closed it and then still backing away, went through another long corridor before turning and galloping away.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dust was slammed against a wall, jolting her awake. She had no clue where she was, nor what was going on. Getting up as quickly as possible as to defend herself she saw 6 weird creatures that stood on two legs and had guns in their front legs that were being held in front of their body. They looked very weird but she thought she had heard of them before. Then it came back to her. Aura had been reading a boring book about weird historical creatures that once roamed equestria. She wasn't very interested in history but she had listened to Aura because history was his talent. Dust remembered that Aura had talked about these creatures and he had called them 'humans'. They were an inferior race according to the book and they thought that they were the supreme species. Of course, Dust knew that was not possible, for if they were they would not have gone extinct, at least in equestria anyway. Two of the humans fired bullets at her. She felt them hit her and go through her soft skin but she could not feel any pain, when she looked down she noticed that she was bleeding very little. This surprised her as she was sure that the bullets had harmed her quite badly. A table smashed into her side whilst she was distracted and she felt the weight of the humans jump on top of it. She heard one of them shout something about getting SCP-0034 but she didn't know what or who SCP-0034 was. Trying to stand up, she found that she could easily lift up the table and humans piled on top of her. Spreading her wings out for balance, she flung the table off of her back towards the right. The table was heavy and made of metal, when Dust threw it off her back it landed on the humans, who she assumed were being guards. Some of the guards groaned as the heavy metal table landed on them, but the others didnt make a sound. She looked over at the table and saw a deep scarlet runny substance flow out from under it, she cringed and decided that she needed to move on. She picked up a key card from one of the guards, a gas mask from another and then quickly searched around for a medical kit. Unable to find one, she flew out a door, she wanted to find a medical kit to sort out her wounds, though she didn't know that she did not need one.

She didn't see anything that indicated where she was or why the guards had attacked her. She was in an office of some kind with the letters S.C.P painted in large black letters. Underneath the letters were the words Secure Contain Protect. She had gone out the same door as the guard going to find SCP-0034. She hated the guards for trying to kill her, and the crimson substance, that she knew was blood, had made her want to harm the other guards. The feeling of harming something made her feel comfortable, but she knew it was wrong.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aura was alone, though he was not scared. He knew exactly what had happened and where he was...mostly. Loud alarms were blaring and red lights were flashing all around him. He tried to use his magic but nothing happened, he tried to use it again, but still his magic would not work. His magic no longer seemed to be in his horn anymore, and he realized that he could not feel any magic flowing through him. Looking around he saw that he was in a small contained cell with a special access door, the door was closed and he didn't have a pass. He could hear voices outside the door but he couldn't hear what they were saying. Upon analyzing the access panel he saw that he could hack it. Forgetting that he was unable to use his magic he tried to take of the front panel. When that didn't work, he slapped his face with his hoof. The voices outside the door were getting slightly louder and he could just make out what they were saying.
'We need to re-stabilize it, otherwise it could shut down the backup generator allowing SCP-079 to have complete control over the facility."
Aura was confused, he didn't understand what they meant by 'SCP-079' nor what the meant about re-stabilizing something. He new what it meant, of course, but he didn't know what the 'it' was.

The door to his cell opened and three guards came in, he recognized them as humans straight away. They came up to him and attached some sort of devise to his horn. He felt a magical surge flow through his body and then some strong electrical shocks. One of the guards held him down as he tried to escape the pain and he found he was more-or-less able to use his magic and he did so by using a teleportation spell. It only got him to outside the door though and the devise was still strapped to his horn. He struggled to get it off with the electric and magic still surging through his body, but he eventually managed to get it off just as a guard jumped on top of him. The guard put a hand over his horn to prevent him from using his magic and brought him to the ground. Whilst on the floor, Aura could see a sign on the wall. It had a picture of him on it with a bit of information next to it.

SCP-0989, class-Euclid. SCP-0989 is to be contained in a small 3 by 3 meter room, with the walls ceiling and floor made of steel. SCP-0989 seems to be a mythical unicorn that is able to perform certain spells. SCP-0989 cannot perform magic if it is kept in a room made of steel, however, if a door or window is open then SCP-0989 can use its magic. After a few days the steel will drain SCP-0989's magic and SCP-0989 will have to be re-stabilized otherwise the lack of magic or electricity flowing through SCP-0989's body will cause any generators to shut down thus allowing SCP-079 to take control of the facility. When re-stabilizing SCP-0989, no less than 2 Class 1 or higher personnel are allowed to enter. SCP-0989 is not allowed to be moved anywhere at anytime under any circumstances.
Aura looked at the picture and saw it was him, just as another guard jerked his head down and reattached the machine. Aura decided to let them do it as he knew that it would allow him to use his magic again. So, as soon as the guard took off the machine, Aura teleported himself away from the containment cell and found himself in a corridor.