• Published 28th Mar 2016
  • 349 Views, 7 Comments

Randomness - Moonlit Path



Short stories that are super random.

  • ...
0
 7
 349

Books and dragons

"Stop following me!"

Princess Celestia walked past her students room, only to hear her shouting.

"NO, NO,NO,NO,NO! Wrong spell. AHHHHHHH!"

Celestia walked into the bedroom to see books flying all over the place. Their covers as the wings, chasing her young student. "Sunset Shimmer, what is going on in here?"

"I was trying to do a spell that would let books turn pages themselves, so I could read and eat without getting the pages all dirty.and I think something went wrong."

Giggling Celestia grabbed a book and turned it to a reversal spell. "Here Sunset, try this."

Reading it over, she quickly cast the spell, and all of the books fell to the floor. "It worked! Thank you princess."

"You did all the work Sunset." Just then a book came flying into the princesses head. "Oww." she exclaimed rubbing her horn.

"Are you alright Princess? Where did that one even come from?" Sunset asked hiding under her mentor in case of anymore stray books.

"Well I guess Spike figured out how to use his fire."

"Who is Spike?"

"A dragon." Celestia stated walking out, smiling.

"There is a dragon in the castle!"