• Published 4th Mar 2016
  • 304 Views, 11 Comments

Twilight's Normal Day - Pony Fan 4 Ever



This is one of Twilight's normal days

  • ...
 11
 304

Chapter 2

Twilight walked to the nearest cafe, her stomach grumbling for food. Apparently, it seemed that Golden Harvest was at that same cafe to.

"Twilight! Twilight!" She called out.

Twilight patiently walked over to her.

"What a coincidence that we're at the same cafe together! Lunch is on me, sit down where ever you would like," Golden Harvest said, following Twilight to a nearby table. Under her breath, Twilight could hear Golden Harvest practically squealing with excitement. Everpony watched in awe as Twilight took her seat. Twilight nervously smiled. Golden Harvest took the opposite seat, reaching closer as she can to Twilight.

"Hey Twilight, did you..." Golden Harvest blabbered on as Twilight drifted into her daydream of her latest novel. It was a mystery about a murder on a train.

"... Twilight. Twilight? Twilight!" Twilight snapped back from her daydream about her novel. She saw Golden Harvest trying to get her attention.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you like that. The waitress needs to know what you want," Golden Harvest said.

"Uh, I'll just have a salad and some water, please," Twilight said. All that hunger she felt earlier was gone.

After a while, Twilight's order was placed next to her. She ate while chatting with Golden Harvest for a little while. When her lunch was over, she said her goodbyes, and went on her way. Next, she decided to go back to her castle to read some books. It has already been a long day, and Twilight wanted some time to relax for herself.

Twilight knocked on the castle doors, knowing that Spike would've locked them. She lectured the baby dragon on safety issues. A purple head with green spikes popped out from inside.

"Oh, hey Twilight, I thought you were suppose to be out today."

"Oh, I was. I just wanted to relax with my books. I have to write a report to Celestia about the magic of friendship." Twilight had actually written letters to the princess in the past. Now that she's a princess she doesn't have to, but Celestia wanted Twilight to write the report to show it to a class of students in her school. She thought twilight would be an expert on friendship.

Twilight levitated a stack of certain books to her room. There, she got comfy reading a few books for fun before writing the report.