• Published 28th Feb 2016
  • 344 Views, 19 Comments

How the Hell did we End up Like this? - NightmareTRXY32



Octavia Melody had everything she could want. A loving friend, and fiance, a career. And yet she wakes one morning to find it all gone. A Life shattered after a tragic Car Accident. The only question left is what ends will she go to to get Vinyl back

  • ...
14
 19
 344

Tropical Getaway

Octavia was gonna show Vinyl the best time of her life tonight. She bought 2 cruise ship tickets just for them. She had something special planned tonight on top of it. She didnt want to spoil it for her fillyhood friend. Octavia felt she could just lose herself in Vinyl's Magenta , almost crimson hued, eyes. There was just something but them that mesmerized her everytime. As soon as they were on board, the ship set sail for a course around the more tropical parts of Equestria's nearest oceans. There was food, dancing, and a onboard DJ that made it all the more perfect.

As they got settled into their cabin, Octavia trotted over to Vinyl and kissed her right on the lips. It was one of the most passionate kisses ever in her life, and she wasn't going to forget it anytime soon. Vinyl returned the favor as she pinned Octi against the nearest wall and locked lips with her as well. Vinyl locked legs with her as well and they just went to town, if you know what i mean. Half way into it, Octavia stopped and pulled a small box out of her travel bag. What did she have planned Vinyl thought to herself. That's when she saw what was in Tavi's hoof. It was a WEDDING BAND.

"Vinyl, I love you so much that i cannot put this off anymore," Tavi stared into Vinyl's Crimson eyes as continued to speak," I want to ask your hoof in marriage." She said it with all her heart. Now she just had to wait for an answer from an awe struck white unicorn.

"Yes, Tavi," She finally spoke, " Yes, I'll marry you."

The two hugged before going back to bed, together.

Octavia could feel Vinyl's hot, whiskey laced breath on her neck as they made their way to the bedroom of their cabin. Vinyl had gotten a bit drunk on their way back and Tavi decided to see her 'friend' to bed, and her open hooves. She could also feel Vinyl's hips grinding against hers as they got into bed. It was something that she had gotten used to over the years. Vinyl had always been a party pony when she was in her DJ booth, or entertaining patrons at the club she worked at. It was something that Octavia tolerated most of the time. But this was their night. This was the mare she was going to spend the rest of her life with, and she didn't regret any of it.

They were going to spend the rest of their lives in the hooves of the one they loved, each other. It was the happiest thing ever to happen to mare like herself, Vinyl thought. She loved Octavia so much, that words could barely describe how she felt at times. Vinyl was content to live the life of a normal mare now more than ever, she was ready to put her DJ career behind her if it meant spending every waking second with her wife, Octavia. She decided that they would hold the wedding when they got back to Ponyville. It was that one thought that also kept her up that night. But, they were on a vacation of sorts after Octi bought those Cruise ship tickets. She also realized she'd have to consider Tavi's orchestral career if they decided to go through with the wedding. Vinyl didn't have any regrets for Tavi asking her something this important. She really did feel like the luckiest mare in the whole world.

The Ship felt as still as the night waters it was sailing through. Vinyl and Octavia came out onto the nearest deck to see why the cruise ship had come to a stop. The sky was as black as Nightmare Moon's coat, with the stars dancing their celestial orbits around each other as if in a harmonious rhythm. The night sky in Equestria was truly something to marvel at. Octavia and Vinyl continued on towards the reception area of the boat. Everypony else were dancing to the latest music as the on board DJ swapped out the worn records for new ones. Vinyl kind of wished it was her up there, but smiled when she looked back at Octavia, and thought ,'No this is your night to show her just much she means to you, and how much you'll cherish being with her for eternity,'.

The two of them entered the music/ballroom section of the ship to enjoy themselves before going back to their cabin to settle in for the night. " Good Bye Horses" by Pony Lazarus was being played over the intercom of the Cruise Ship by the on board DJ. Tavi and Vinyl had heard this song so many times before that dancing to it was like being swept away by ocean waves, they lost each other to rhythm of music as they swayed in each others hooves. At the same moment, Vinyl felt connected to a thousand other versions of herself through out the multiverse, one of which was waiting for their Tavi to wake up from a coma. Another had just asked theirs for her hoof in marriage too. As fast as that feeling came, it was gone just as quick. She wasn't going to make any mistakes this night. This was her chance not to repeat any of the mistakes of her past.

She wasn't going to abandon Octavia like her father did with Vinyl's mother. Vinyls life was only looking up after this night. The only protest she had ever gotten about possibly marrying OCtavia was from Tavi's Orchestra troupe. She herself couldn't stand the Stallion that ran it. He was the most over bearing, and pompus prick Vinyl had ever seen. At least that's how she regarded him. His name was barely worthing repeating right now. Besides, she didn't want to ruin her "special night" with Octavia right now. The last thing they both needed to be reminded of was of their troubles that were waiting for them both back home.

Both of them decided it was best to return to their cabin and find another way to enjoy the night. Octavia took off her bow tie and set it on the night stand next to the bed they were sharing. Vinyl did the same with her shades as well. Her hooves were caressing Tavi's flank as she moved right in and kissed her on the lips. Octavia returned the favor, and started to lick Vinyl in the "sweet spot" as it was called. She could her start to moan softly as Tavi continued to lick and then kiss her there between her thighs. Vinyl had managed to pack their favorite sextoy before they had left for the Cruise Ship when it was still docked in Manehattan.

A soft blue aura of magic enveloped the object as Vinyl inserted it into Octavia's vaginal cavity, and started to thrust it in and out. She laid there and listened to her marefriend as she started to moan, which only got deeper and longer, if not louder. They kissed some more as the moonlight filtered into their cabin through the medium sized porthole.