• Published 26th Feb 2016
  • 510 Views, 1 Comments

MLP: Forging Weapons & Friendship - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets ponies with weapons who assist them in their new adventure.

  • ...
10
 1
 510

Chapter 02: Who Are The Forgers?

Chapter 02: Who Are The Forgers?

The scene opens up towards the inside of Rainbow Palace, and just outside it was the unconscious beast that caused such a ruckus, the Tiamat. But lucky for the gang, a new group who call themselves; the Forgers, arrived and in such display, defeated the creature with skills and weaponry unlike any other. Right now, everyone is gathered around the Council of Friendship to discuss who exactly is this weapon wielding group…

“So then….just…what do you guys do?” Spike asked off the question that was still on their minds about the Forgers.

“We are those chosen to wield Elements in the form of weapons, thus, we are wielders to the Weapon Elements of our respective handling.” Ivy explained the case of who the seven are, and what they carry with them.

“More Elements?” Nyx spoke off in surprise, usually they see maybe one or two new Element Users, but now, they got SEVEN new ones entering their lives.

“Wait a second, Weapon Type Elements, like the one Kilik wields?” Jack Zen asked off in recalling Kilik wields the Element of Pole-Staff if he’s not mistakeb, that one is basically a weapon type.

“Not just him, four Mystics if my memory are correct also wield some.” Golden Heart stated in remembering four other weapons used by the allies from the Mystic Realm.

“You mean the Ninja Ponies Four, yep, they definitely got them too.” Pinkamena stated in recalling those four to be Furlough, Techno, Roughstrike & Twintwist; together they are the Ninja Ponies Four.

“Wait, those four are also Element Users too? Why they never say anything?” Rainbow Dash asked off shock in just NOW learning four Mystics were still holding onto Elements.

“We needed to confirm the subject and it’s revealed they do indeed carry them.” Omega explained the case of what could be best described.

"This is all very fascinating!" Fila exclaimed in having heard much of such things.

"I know, even I'm a little bewildered!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed to mention this.

“I think we’re getting off topic. What is it you guys do?” Ben stated to remind the gang their topic is with the Forgers as they are not sure what this group truly is.

“We are those who wields such weapons, and are chosen Element Users.” Wildman spoke in issuing this matter of opinion openly before going silent.

“Yeah, and we go around seeking answers & battling against evil forces, and we each have our reasons.” Kazeshini smiled off casually and with ease to sound pretty impressed with himself.

“Gulp…” Fluttershy swallowed hard in looking at this guy, for some reason…his appearance is…kinda scary looking.

“Fluttershy, are you quite alright?” Rarity asked her friend in thinking something was up.

“Um, well….it’s just…while I don’t wanna be rude, but….why are you so…so…?” Fluttershy shuttered a bit while trying to ask Kazeshini a question, which earn his attention to cut in.

“Scary looking? You REEeeeeally wanna know?” Kazeshini spoke to say with a freaky smile as if about to….strike!

“Eep! Um, never mind!” Fluttershy yelps with fear to duck her head below the table to respond.

“Hey buddy, quit scaring Fluttershy. She was only concern fer ye.” Applejack snapped off to protect her friend from this guy trying to play some wise game.

“While we may, let us not go into details about Kazeshini as you can tell….he and Ivy are our group's most known members to be quite scary when they either fight or begin an argument.” Kitana spoke in sounding a bit more diligent, almost noble-like, in who in the group of theirs can be hard to handle at times.

“Well, how about telling us about yourselves & we can do the same?” Pinkie Pie suggested this with a friendly smile.

“While that may help, we heard much about all of you.” Tempo explained the case of knowing how the Mane Six and their friends are already.

“Really, impressed?” Phobos smiled of in feeling cocky about himself.

“Not the word to go by, but you seem less efficient.” Kidd Razor remotely stated in how Phobos shouldn’t get ahead since the news ain’t much a compliment as it is as an insult.

“WHAAAT!” Phobos snapped off in feeling like he got duped.

“Please, can you tell us something that’s on our minds? Like what Elements do you possess?” Twilight spoke in deciding to learn more about the Forgers, like which elements do they represent and wield them as such.

“My name….is Ivy, I wield the Element of Whip-Sword and have been known as the Twisting Blade of Deliverance.” Ivy spoke to explain, as she revealed her weapon as a snake-sword which looks like a sword, then she swung it that expand and contract at will as it’s based on an Asian multi-segmented whip. The weapon shows to be alive as it’s connected to Ivy with its user like a link.

“AAAHHH….your weapon…it’s…alive!” Rarity yelps in seeing the movement of Ivy’s weapon, that doesn’t seem possible; and it’s freaking her and scaring Fluttershy a bit.

“Indeed, and it does as I say, to which no enemy may escape my grasp or their fate.” Ivy explained the depths of her weapon, to which even Twilight felt almost petrified in how a weapon could almost behave in such animal manners. “Such is the way of Valentine, and from my work to be known as the Rose of Deliverance.” She mentioned this about herself and of the weapon’s name as it moved closer to the young ones.

“Gulp…” Spike, Phobos & Nyx gulp in keeping a distance from Ivy’s weapon, in case it had a mind of its own to…come near them.

"Awkward...." Starlight Glimmer whispered under her breath in what she heard.

“Wow, its actions remind me of my Blades of Pinkie Pie.” Pinkamena spoke off to mention this from how Ivy’s weapon is kinda like how she made her own.

“Yeah, but unlike them…they are not a Weapon Element type of power.” Goldie pointed out this important fact that needed to be reminded.

“Um, okay….wha about ye fella with a boomerang?” Applejack slowly spoke before looking at Widman in wondering of his deal.

“I’m Wildman, I am the one to wield the Element of Boomerang and have become known…as the Wild Boomerang Warrior.” Wildman who then showed his gigantic boomerang of gray bronze coloring with a grip handle on one side with a dangling dark-gray strap around it. “Together with my hunting skills and with this weapon; WildHeart, I’m the Track Hunter of this group.” He explained himself of what his specialty is.

“Hmmm, well….at least you seem humble, but seem kinda quiet.” Rarity slowly spoke in studying Wildman’s actions, and he seems like a warrior who doesn’t talk too much and prefers to be quiet.

“Hmmm…I’m not much for conversations.” Wildman hums to nod lightly while admitting this part.

“Well here’s another question, who’s this girl right here?” Phobos asked off in looking over to the table in who else they have to deal with.

“Greetings, my name is Talim, I’m the one who wields the Element of Tonfa. They are called Syi Salika & Loka Luha.” Talim spoke to introduce herself, as she showed a Tonfa-like paired weapons that were elbow blades.

“So are you named after your weapon too?” Phobos asked off the straight question of what was going on here.

“Phobos!” Nyx scolds her pet pal for speaking a bit out of term there.

“Actually, my title is….The Last Priestess of The Wind.” Talim responded to say this in what her title name really is that speaks about her background.

“Hugh…you’re a priest?” Spike yelps off to ask in what he and everyone else here heard.

“Within this group, I am known as the Little Priestess of Purity, because I want to go about and help purify those that have fallen to evil.” Talim explained herself in not having any strange hints of suspicion.

"How noble..." Fila exclaimed from having to hear such a wondrous claim.

“Why darling, what are admirable thing to do! You might enjoy such things with Kilik, you both want to help purify those of evil and such.” Rarity spoke in finding what the mare was doing sounded very thoughtful.

“We’ve met along the way, in fact, some of us have come across Kilik in our own separate journeys.” Talim stated that for most of those within the Forgers, they have come across Kilik in the past.

“So then….what’s your story pal? One Pegasus to another.” Rainbow Dash spoke towards the only Pegasus flier of the bunch.

“I am who I am. I’ve told you my name….Kidd Razor, I’m simply the one who wields the Element pf Katars.” Kidd Razor spoke to say, as he shows that he wears metal gauntlets on his front hooves, seen as a black & silver design pattern, specialized as hand-held blades.

“Hmmm…I can’t quite point my hoof on it, but I feel like we’ll someday see more guys that have something like that weapon, but not as special as this Weapon Element.” Pinkie Pie rub her chin to say something that was kinda strange in her friends didn’t know what she meant.

“Ignore her, she can be random sometimes. So tell us more.” Rainbow Dash spoke to the others about the pink pony’s weirdness.

“The Katara Blades, helped me with some issues, eventually being label as…The Rebellious Hunter.” Kidd Razor explained this case with very little enthusiasm by his tone.

“Um, why are you called that?” Fluttershy asked in not knowing the answer to the question.

“Best not to say, but I’m working with this group for my own reasons, and making sure we get paid. That’s why I’m known within this bunch as the Treasure Hunter for we can’t make a living if we’re poor.” Kidd Razor looked off in a not so caring voice over the matter, as he simply stated straight to a point that one needs to make cash to get by in one’s living.

“Hugh, guess that’s true.” Spike rub the back of his head in thinking that much made sense. “So…how about your story?” Spike look near Tempo who was patient to wait her turn to speak.

“My name, is Tempo, I am the wielder of the Element of Drill, and I am known….as the Quake Drill Mare.” Tempo spoke to say this in a little more emotion of discussion.

“So wait, there’s actually an element that lets you dig?” Jack Zen asked in finding the type of weapon to be…very different from other types.

“Not just digging, drilling can be used for combat needs as well.” Omega explained the case in where a drill can be used for more than digging. “But where is your weapon?” He asked off in they saw a drill, but this pony doesn’t look like she has that weapon on her.

“Yes, that’s the thing….it is part of me.” Tempo spoke to say in raising her front hooves….which magically forge out two drills that were spinning; this surprised everyone big time.

“Woah…..you can change parts of your body to make drills?” Rainbow Dash asked off in being so ‘awed’ at what she and the others saw, Tempo can actually magically forge a drill on herself; now that’s pretty wicked stuff.

“Amazing….I never heard of such magical abilities.” Twilight spoke in seeing what Tempo could do was beyond her imagination.

"Nor I!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed that this was a first for her to see something like this too.

“Tempo here is of course, our Geological Surveillance, she can help out in those areas of tunnels and where things can be.” Kazeshini smiled off to basically give some credit to Tempo in her effort while still looking kinda freaky.

“And now….we come to you. Kazeshini….correct?” Golden Heart narrow his eyes at the one member of the Forgers hoses…the scariest of the bunch.

“Correct, Kazeshini is my name…and I wield an element to my liking; The Element of Scythe.” Kazeshini stated from lying back and rested his back hooves on the table. And within his front hooves were two kusarigama, each with two scythe blades facing in opposite directions. The blades are connected to two spiked rods tethered together by a long chain.

"Woah..." Fila yelps in seeing such dangerous looking weapons that can poke an eye out.

“Gulp….um, just…what does that weapon do…if you don’t mind?” Fluttershy asked a bit meekly in feeling nervous in seeing such very sharp weapons, and is unsure what they are meant for.

“What it does….is that it’s meant…to take life. For I am….the Wind pf Death.” Kazeshini explained the case of what his weapon is meant to do, as it states his own title of being Death of sorts.

“Eeeeh!” Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Phobos & Nyx duck down in feeling frighten, someone that can kill things, it’s really scary to see this guy as a nice pony.

“Ye mean ta say ye…..kill?” AJ asked off with a stern frown in what Kazeshini does.

“I’m this group’s Swift Assaulter, and even you must know that to end things….is to kill them, that is what bounds me and my weapon.” Kazeshini explained his case of what he does is his own work. “And I must say, the pink pony’s display was intriguing.” He stated to look near a certain ink pony in particular.

“Who, me?” Pinkie Pie asked off in worry, but then look who was next to her. “Oh, you mean her!” She pointed at Pinkamena as she was the one Kazeshini was referring.

“Her blades move to her will and done an okay job of trying to finish off that Tiamat, she really seems to have a Nack for that. I’m surprise you never get such excellent credit.” Kazeshini smiled off in commenting how Pinkamena has a way of her skills that show much technique in taking out enemies, to a guy who does killings, its impressive stature.

“Oh stop….you’re making me blush!” Pinkamena smiled off to look away, feeling like she was being praised.

That pretty much made things of the atmosphere feel weird by the Mane Six bunch and Golden Heart gave a stern frown glare at Kazeshini who smiled non-the-less as the golden pony thought the guy was making some suspicious moves towards his little sister.

“Please excuse Kazeshini, he can get on others nerves.” Kitana spoke forth in cutting this moment to begin her own intro. “My name, is Kitana, I was chosen to be the wielder…to the Element of Fan. I am known on the battlefields…as the War Fan Princess.” As she spoke this, she revealed to hold bladed fan-like weapon that are silver lining with blue color designs, there are at least two pairs.

“Princess!” The others responded in having heard the title was Kitana actually…a princess?

“You mean you’re like Twilight & the Royal Sisters?” Ben asked off in wondering if that was the matter here. “But then, how are you traveling instead of ruling a kingdom.” That was a question on Ben’s mind, Twilight had a home in Ponyville even before having a castle, same with Cadence before the Crystal Empire.

“I am a Warfare Princess within this group, my being here allows me to find those that would do wrong and put an end to warfare that threaten peaceful kingdoms.” Kitana humbly spoke to explain her case of what she does as an acting princess of is done by her own means.

“My, to think we encounter another princess, it’s overly astounding!” Rarity spoke in feeling astounded by this situation.

“Yeah, it’s like she’s Twilight, but….waaaaay different!” Pinkie Pie stated how Kitana is like Twilight, but the difference is MAJOR though.

“Right, minus the egghead part.” Rainbow Dash nods off to say this as a big factor.

“Hugh.” Twilight sighs at hearing that quote by her friend Rainbow Dash.

“So then, why did you come to our kingdom?” Ben soon went ahead to ask the biggest question that was on their minds; why are the Forgers here?

“The reason is very simple, other than hunting down this Tiamat, we came seeking you…Ben Mare.” Ivy spoke in getting straight to the point in itself of why they are here.

“Me?” Ben repeated off puzzled, why was this group looking for him.

“Hugh?” The others responded in being lost as well, why are the Forgers seeking Ben.

"You came to find Ben?" Starlight Glimmer repeated this off in finding it very puzzling.

“You possess the ability to call forth many weapons that relate towards the Triforce Element and the connection towards the one who wielded the Master Sword.” Ivy spoke in explaining the details of the abilities Ben now has to use many different weapons. “We’ve come to ask for you to join us.” She spoke in wanting this stallion to join their group.

This left everyone in silence, the Forgers came to request that Ben join them, a group of weapon wielding warriors.

“Our task are the same, we want to rid the world of all evil things. It’s not all focus in one area.” Ivy stated in knowing that in every place in Equestrian, evil is up to no good, it is not all focus around just one place in particular.

“As you’ve noticed, other areas may suffer from the event of the rising evil forces.” Talim spoke in stating how the signs of evil are moving and causing great harm in different areas.

“Not just them, but wild beasts have begun to awaken to respond & cause problems.” Wildman stated in bringing up the subject that involves the Tiamat that was giving the gang here some trouble earlier.

“Which is why we came hunting for the Tiamat, there’s a bounty on anyone that takes care of it.” Kidd Razor spoke off with a less emotional tone in stating the matter of them hunting for such a beast.

“Wait, bounty?” Spike asked off in not following what was said, until Kidd Razor showed a bounty poster of the Tiamat to the gang.

“You may not have noticed, but there are now billboards showing not just difficult job request, but also bounty list of those wanted in Equestria. Many of those are evil monsters to villainous criminals.” Tempo explained this to the Mane Six party of there being bounty posters showing those with pricy numbers.

“So wait, we actually have one of those? Man, now we gotta PAY for your services!” Phobos stated in learning about this, so do they gotta pay this group for taking care of the Tiamat.

“Not really the best time, Phobos.” Nyx whispered this to her friend to not ask a question when they are on another subject.

“Payment is one thing, but as said, we came to find Ben.” Kazeshini shrug off to simply say this off as their term of view.

“But why?” Twilight asked in why this group came and was asking Ben to join with them out of the blue.

“He is unique, he calls upon strong weapons to help him fight and has the knowledge to use them. We could need the aid of one as strongly connected to weapons as yourself.” Ivy explained the case of needing the special gift Ben possesses that can help the Forgers out in their line of work.

Ben was in a lost state of mind, on one hand, if he goes around, he can do a lot of good. But, then he would leave his friends & family behind to defend their kingdom & their neighboring areas against other threats. What can the Prince of Friendship do against such choices were one side is what will make him happy and the other won’t, tough call?

“Let us not pressure him, our arrival and request are more than he can stand after a near close battle with the Tiamat.” Kitana spoke with reason to Ivy that they are being too forceful in wanting a response, they should give the stallion time to think.

“Very well, Ben Mare, think about it and gives us your response. Will you stay to defend this kingdom or travel to perform more good for those that cannot,” Ivy nods to say while looking to Ben in allowing him time to think over such matters carefully. “Come seek us when you are ready.” Ivy responded to say this as the last thing to address with Ben and to her own group.

Soon afterwards, the Forgers began to stand up from the table and slowly began to walk out of the room with their own thoughts on the matter at hand here. Once they were out, the Mane Six & Goldie’s group look towards Ben who was seen being very quiet about what it was that was presented to him. But it seem that no matter what, one choice will mean the giving up on another that presents itself.

“Unit Ben, your silence is troubling. Are you having a system malfunction?” Omega questioned in seeing Ben’s action at this time.

"I doubt that Omega, he's a fresh pony after all." Fila exclaimed off to mention this to Omega about such a claim.

“Hugh, no, no, I’m just…kinda unsure about something.” Ben snap to it to reply back to the question asked, as if nothing was really wrong with him.

“You mean like deciding if you wanna go with them or stay here?” Jack Zen asked in thinking Ben was deciding if he should take the Forgers offer or not.

“I don’t know, that Ivy mare and even that Kazeshini guy gave me the chill feeling.” Phobos shook off after he said that, those two seem to freak him out.

“Well, they aren’t that bad. In some cases, heroes can been seen differently, you just never know.” Pinkamena stated to say that those from the Forgers aren’t evil, they are okay, nothing wrong with them at all.

“Well I for one found it suspicious how that Kazeshini guy was speaking towards you Pinkamena.” Goldie stated to say in sounding like some overprotected brother when he brought up the subject.

“But wasn’t he complimenting her?” Spike scratch his head in recalling what Kazeshini said about Pinkamena.

“Why Golden Heart….you’re not saying your….afraid of the two getting to know another?” Rarity spoke to say in making a sly smile in realizing what was with the golden stallion here.

“WHAT! No…..why would you think that!” Golden Heart yelps to say while protesting the thought with a slight blush. “It’s just….you seen how he looks, he’ll scare the living daylights out of everyone!” He tried to make up some excuse to cover the case.

“Kinda like how Pinkamena goes by that when they look too close to her, they freak out from her…well, you know.” Rainbow Dash pointed off that Pinkamena is also scary looking, but it doesn’t bother her much to live any daily life of the day.

"She's got you there." Starlight Glimmer stated in agreement about the issue that Pinkamena looks scary to freak others out, but deep down, she's a good mare.

“Come on ye’ll, we’re not chit-chatting’ about this subject from another.” Applejack stated to remind everyone to stay on their topic discussion here.

“Right, but what can we do? They aren’t wrong in what they are doing.” Nyx stated to say in pondering what should be done or not.

“Oooooh, it’s so painful to think under such pressure!” Pinkie Pie held her head in almost feeling like the decision was too hard to think straight.

“Ben, what do you think? I mean….about joining the Forgers to help other places in Equestria?” Fluttershy asked meekly about what Ben was gonna do about the subject itself, since it is his choice after all.

“Well….they are right about what I can do. I mean, I can summon weapons related to Link who has connection to the Triforce.” Ben stated in knowing that the Forgers are not wrong, he not only has the Triforce Element that represents Wisdom, Courage & Power, but also weapons that are helpful that Link used in the past. “I know I’ve unlocked some of them, but I feel like…there are other weapons & items I finally been able to reach yet. And every day is a hard struggle against our enemies. If I can awaken more, it means I’ve gotten stronger and can better fight them?” Ben explained his case that he wants to unlock and awaken more of what he feels is inside him, those he hasn’t reach yet, by doing so will help him to be stronger.

“But would that mean leaving everything you have here to do that. Would you do it?” Twilight asked with worry if for Ben to get such a way, he would leave their kingdom.

“No I wouldn’t, but…..I need time to think.” Ben shook his head in knowing he wants to stay, but he wants to do more good; but sighs in saying he needs time to think.

With that, Ben gets up to leave the area by going out the door. Everyone watch this with silence in being uncertain of what to make of this action.

“Oh Ben, you want to try so hard to protect us, but sometimes…I feel you try too hard by yourself.” Twilight sighs to say in feeling worried that her love does so much to protect them, but he forgets that they all can watch out for each other’s backs.

The scene goes dark at this time from what has begun to stir. Ben will have to think over an offer that may help to more good for Equestrian, but at the cost to leave his current home. What choice will Ben have before the Forgers leave, so many questions, so little answers for us to know.

Author's Note:

Well now, looks like some hefty decision making is in order. In the next chapter, the gang try to figure out more about the Forgers, by learning each of their past in what occurred in their lives. Some memories are not so bad, while others...are a bit more tragic. Can doing this allow those to learn about the Forgers and help Ben in his decision? That remains to be seen...