• Published 13th Feb 2016
  • 556 Views, 1 Comments

MLP: Tough As...Snow - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets a new ally who is cool while dealing with some cooler but evil villains!

  • ...
7
 1
 556

Chapter 05: The Power of Ice, Snow...& FIRE!

Chapter 05: The Power of Ice, Snow…& FIRE!

The scene focuses on where the heroes are rushing themselves to catch up to the foes. After much time had pass from healing their earlier injuries and frostbites, they had to reach the Ice Queen to put an end to the evil. They were just bashing across a few leftover Troop Penguins and any frozen hearted pony victims, some of the gang did either gentle or hard means to get those interfering out of the way. And it wasn’t long before they plowed out into an open cross-bridge connecting to another part of the Ice Kingdom’s palace, where hopefully it’ll lead them to who they seek.

“My word, how much further is it to the top, I feel like I’m running out of steam.” Rarity gasped to say from feeling tried out before they are even getting started.

“Looks like about a mile or so from this bridge ta dat tower there & some more.” Applejack pointed out the long length, much to Rarity’s disbelief.

“Geez, how much of this ice castle was even made to be this tall?” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes to complain how the Ice Queen even made something this huge and ridiculous.

“Apparently as tall as they like, shows that they must be having lots of space to put in stuff.” Pinkie Pie spoke off a random idea that made everyone look at her funny.

“Well, it was made for giants, and we have tried to scale their steps, and…” Fluttershy was meekly speaking in what the answer for this could be, but…

“For now, we need to reach the Ice Queen and help stop her plans.” Twilight explained the quick issue of what’s at stake, to stop a villain at work.

“Question is, how far ahead is she?” Spike spoke off in pondering something that was on the mind.

“Who cares?! The sooner we get her, the better.” Phobos stated off in what they do once they catch up.

“Kinda stretching that a bit there Phobos, but it’s the right attitude.” Adult Nyx issued what her friend was saying, but it wasn’t all bad.

“Then let’s just keep going, we’re bound to….” Pinkamena was about to say something until she was cut off.

“Look, up there!” Ben shouted out in pointing at something ahead of them.

Soon above the farthest castle tower, on a balcony to which gave view to all of the Ice Kingdom, there were two creatures up there. They were none other than the Ice Queen and Ice King as they appeared to glance down at those that are approaching.

“Wow; that was faster than expected.” Jack Zen stated in seeing they found their targets almost too easy.

“Scans show those are the real Ice Queen & King.” Omega issued from his scans judging those were the real villains.

“They seem to be up to something, we best be on high alert.” Golden Heart issued from thinking something was up.

Below, the villains could see the heroes picking up their pace to quickly get to them. The gang wanted to end the battle right here and now without any more delay.

“Uh oh! They’re here! What do we do?” Ice King yelps in seeing the ponies are coming, what do they do from here.

“Do not worry, this time…we shall win!” The Ice Queen smiled off with a hidden grin on her cold-hearted expression.

“Oh really, um….how exactly are we gonna win here?” The Ice King replied but was forgetful of the ideal point of it all.

“Hmph….like so.” The evil woman spoke in preparing herself for the show that’s about to begin for the heroes to bear witness. ”Now you shall all bare witness…to the power that I now wield!” The Ice Queen declared forth in about to show the scepter she wields with an improvement…the Wendigo Ice Shard infused with the top of it.

Then suddenly from the queen’s scepter, unleashed a storm that was literally blowing out all over the place. The strong blizzard winds became so strong to lift everyone off the bridge to be carried off.

“WaaaaughhAAAahhh….” Then the Mane Six, Nyx & the baby Dragons let off screams from getting blown around while others were bracing themselves against this storm.

And the powerful blizzard was not only blowing the gang out of the Ice Kingdom, but all of the Troop Penguins and pony victims that had their emotions sealed off from frozen hearts. Soon everyone was tossed and scattered outside the palace, some managed to land on cushion snow, but even still, it probably still daze them a bit.

“Um, ‘scuse me my queen, but we just sent all our troops all over and now our kingdom is empty.” Ice King pointed out in seeing they may have made a ‘boo-boo’ effort just now.

“Uuuaghh…” The moans came from those among the gang that were seen coming out of the snow, everyone was fine and none were basically even effected at all from the landing.

“And on top of that, the heroes are down in the open field while undamaged and we’re sitting ducks out in the open. What are we gonna do?” The Ice King stated off in looking at the problem, how are they gonna handle this.

“Hah-aha-hah-aha-haaaahh….there is nothing to fear, we have true power on our side!” The Ice Queen showed a cruel wicked emotion in seeing that they have nothing to fear, they have power to which none can beat them. As she made her scepter with the red shard glow with more intensely to unleash a calling beacon.

“Urgh….that red shard she’s got, I feel something off about it. It’s making my flank feel numb.” Ben cringed a bit from when that beacon wave might not have done much to the rest, but he felt a strange sense…like something the Ice Queen has that’s making her even stronger.

“Oh my goodness! It must be your Triforce Element, but it usually goes off when it senses a copied of its power being misused!” Pinkamena gasp in fearing what could be the answer, and boy is that bad news or what.

“That could only mean one thing, whatever the Ice Queen has gotten her hands on, Grimmore must have aided them.” Golden Heart spoke with a serious expression in fearing that now their foe has gotten power from an even greater villain that is the demon god that frightens them all to no end.

“Then this just became a very serious case, the War God is the strongest out of any of the Three Lords. His involvement is NEVER a good thing.” Jack Zen spoke off in sweating a bit even in the cold, just the thought of Grimmore playing a hand in this could spell doom for the gang if they aren’t careful.

“By the coldest frost outside this world, let it be filled with the ice and snow. Let the warmth of living hearts cease, emotions frozen where the heart is bitter and cold. Come to me, messengers that come to coldhearted creatures….Wendigos!” The Ice Queen held up her arms and her scepter while she chants, as she was calling forth to summon the Wendigo spirits to her calling.

It wasn’t long before across the four winds, strange howling sounds were heard that everyone looked to the different directions. There were many Wendigo spirits just flying from afar, all were being called forth like moths to a flame, but differently done so.

“Wow, that’s a whole lotta Wendigos she’s calling in!” Phobos spoke off in seeing how many of those cold spirits the Ice Queen has gathered around.

“I’m getting a really bad feeling about this.” Spike stated in knowing when something gets this bad, it’s never a good thing to imagine.

“Now let yourselves merge within the Wendigo Ice Shard, and we’ll call upon our cold upbringing to create a world of beauty. Where emotions are nothing but remnants of the warmth of the hearts.” The Ice Queen explained forth to the cold spirits in what they shall do to this world. “Noowwwww!” She yelled out while holding her scepter high, as it glimmer a bright blue & red ray of crimson light; tempting to those to come to her aid.

Now many of the Wendigos were drawn into the Ice Queen’s red shard on her scepter as they were all magically letting their spiritual essence flow inside. The overwhelming magic that was coming in contact was growing the more Wendigos that were coming in. And soon afterwards, the Ice Queen shot her scepter upwards and it unleashed a bright cold beam of light into the skies that plow away any clouds to reach….for outer space. And soon something imploded to grow and then shrunk until it form a strange white glowing object the size of….a HUGE COMET! And once more, the comet seem to be drifting towards the planet and near the spot of the Equestria center.

-------------

Within Canterlot, the citizens saw the strange white comet that was coming and the sudden cold frost breeze that blew in their neighborhood. As everyone felt a chill, the Royal Sisters looked out of their palace to gaze at the weather the Pegasus Ponies didn’t cause and the comet in the sky.

“Sister, what is that comet in the skies?” Luna asked off in seeing what was above their skies, it was neither the thing for day or night.

“I do not know, but look around us.” Celestia shook her head in not knowing, but saw what it could be causing.

As the Royal Sisters looked down, many of the citizens were dropping, showing their breaths of feeling too cold. Many of the Royal Guards were quickly trying to help while some rose up with whiten blur to look…like their emotions were frozen over. The Princesses looked up at the comet as it was growing closer to which made the cold winds increase.

“The closer it gets, the stronger the cold winds & heavy blizzards become. This spell, what if it’s…one of the Forbidden Spells?” Celestia spoke in concerns that this was a powerful spell that was so dangerous, it became a forbidden usage.

“But Celly, there was one spell that could be powerful enough to freeze a country, this couldn’t be the same…could it?” Luna shook her head in feeling this situation and a spell on their minds are different subjects…arn’t they?

“It can if one is powerful enough and gathers the Wendigo spirits we saw fly by. We need to shelter the citizens from the approaching cold.” Celestia explained the case while suggesting in what they must do to help their subjects.

“Yes, I fear the citizens are losing their hearts to this as the cold keeps increasing, so do they. We can only hope Twilight & her friends can help us now.” Luna nods in agreement in seeing what maybe happening, they can only trust that Twilight’s group can stop what was causing this.

The Royal Sisters quickly begin to do what they can around here for the time being. They’ll hope that Twilight and her group of friends and allies can stop what is about to fall in Equestria. If not, then a new ice age is upon them, one where they may not survive becoming as cold…as ice.

------------------------------------------

Back at the Frozen North, the heroes are seeing the strange ice comet that they dubbed coming their way in what maybe but just an hour or a half. And they almost feel like it if hits, things may go from bad, to worse.

“What is that thing?” Crash Fire asked off in not knowing what that was the Ice Queen brought out.

“Nothing good, I can tell you that.” Snow stated in feeling like what they see is something that’s gonna be a problem for them.

“It feels like…something of unmeasurable coldness, like any life that makes contact with it is….taken out of the body’s shell before it freezes over.” Snowcrystal spoke from feeling the force that her ice element is telling her, that comet is admitting a cold front that could freeze not just Equestria, but possibly the whole planet.

“No….she couldn’t have performed what I think she did!” Twilight gasped in worrying in what this evil has gone and released here.

“Which spell would that be Twilight?” Ben asked if his love knows this spell from somewhere.

“A certain spell from the Forbidden Book of Spells; The Cold Nebula!” Twilight exclaimed forth in stating what she can tell is a seriously powerful spell that’s from the Forbidden Book of Spells.

The others who heard this all gasp except for some of the more serious types. They know how powerful the spells from the Forbidden Book are since it records many that were brought into the world, and serves as a guide and warning. But right now, one of those spells is active and is about to affect their entire lives on a PLANET scale.

“Hah-hah-hah-hah-haaaahh…..isn’t it wonderful!” The Ice Queen laughed off wickedly to exclaim this sight. “With this spell, the comet shall impact the planet, turning all warmth creatures into ice, their hearts will freeze, their feelings for friendship and love will be gone. And a new Ice Age shall begin anew!” She explained the outcome that will happen to spell the end for all warm hearted creatures.

“Ohhhhh, I had my doubts, but this time…we’re a shooing to win now!” Ice King spoke off in seeing this was their big chance now. “I bet’cha those other Lords of Equestria might be impressed to make us one of them.” He stated out a thought that came to his mind.

“Yes….you seem to have come upon another intriguing thought.” Ice Queen smiled off in liking that fine idea that was heard. “I shall soon become the Fourth Lord of Equestria and all shall recognize my power!” She yelled out in announcing herself, the Fourth Lord of Equestria.

“Yes, yes…duh wait…aren’t I included?” The Ice King was cheering to the idea, but pondered if he was included in that?

“You won’t get away with this!” Ben shouted off in protesting the villains’ evil plot.

“Oh, you are certainly welcome to try, but now that the comet is in play, you not only will have to stop me…but all the Wendigos that have join us.” Ice Queen spoke in bringing up to date, the worse situation the heroes are in. “And this time, you won’t be facing spirits. Now….appear in your new forms and fight for your Frozen Queen!” The queen held her scepter that glowed brightest in preparing her next nasty work to be brought into play.

Then from her scepter, the Ice Queen unleashed a wave of cold magic unlike any other as it reacted to the skies where the ever blowing cold winds blow. And soon entering the scene were the familiar Wendigo Spirits, but the Ice Queen’s newly improved magic was magically morphing them hundreds, thousands of them into something….UNBELIEVABLE! And than what appeared were massive, fur-covered humanoid beasts with fangs & razor sharp claws, and clear red eyes. There appeared to be almost a dozen or so of these beast that were around that block the heroes from getting near the Ice Rulers, some even more gigantic then they are.

“Behold the new Wendigo versions I’ve created, these creatures show they possess sufficient superhuman strength to lift up to 100 tons, and in spite of their great size also possess superhuman speed & stamina, capable of exerting themselves for several days before becoming fatigue. You can fight them as much as you want, but in the end, you’ll fail…for they can survive in my new world of frost while you…won’t be so fortunate.” The Ice Queen explained forth the power that these new Wendigos have that makes them even more terrifying than the ones that were just spirits.

The evil Wendigos let off a loud roaring battle cry, as they shook the icy mountain a bit.

“That…really doesn’t look good?” Jack Zen spoke off slowly in seeing that they just got a whole heap of trouble on their platter.

“Alert, temperature is dropping into subzero levels, if nothing is done…even my systems will freeze.” Omega alerted the group in feeling the drop of temperature is reaching to a point where even machines are gonna be effected.

“Ugh, I knew I should have installed anti-freeze parts when I had the chance!” Pinkamena groans to complain in seeing she’ll have to give Omega some sorta anti-freeze developed system so this won’t happen again…if there is a next time.

“Think that later sis, cause we got BIIIG problems here!” Goldie stated from staring at the army of Wengidos, this could be even worse than how the Three Tribes once dealt with these foes.

“Can we defeat these Wendigos and try to stop that comet from reaching us?” Adult Nyx asked off around the group if they can truly stop these powerful creatures that outnumber them and stop the comet from freezing their plant.

“We’ll have to bring up everything we got, no holding back.” Twilight explained to her group that this is a problem that’s too big that they can’t waste any time and that they’ll have to fight with truly every last thing they got to dish out. “We can call in some Guardian help, but then the six of us will have to work together to bring out our other strength.” She looked to her friends and especially the Mane Five in stating that last part was a message to them.

“Do you mean our Rainbow Power?” Fluttershy asked off in pondering that question.

“Well that would help us out, but…” Rarity was about to say something, until she was cut off.

“We’re still plum out of knowin’ how ta get it up.” Applejack shrug off her shoulders that they aren’t close to figuring how to bring out their Rainbow Power to transform.

“Yeah, it felt like a one-time moment and we’re out of touch.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in feeling like they got something, but can barely figure out how to work it.

“Wait, don’t we have something else that can give us more strength by REALLY working together as one?” Pinkie Pie asked off the question from taking a bit more time to understand it.

After a brief moment, the five mares slowly began to realize…what their smart friend was saying, as it came out in one word. “Unity!” The Mane Five spoke together; that word meant more than just them working together, it was also their fused form that together, gave them the strength to fight powerful foes.

“That’s right girls, she can help us…we need to perform the Xros Fusion Spell and help end this quickly. Are you ready?” Twilight issued off that they’ll need Unity because the situation is crucial, and if nothing is done; all of Equestria will be doomed.

“Ready!” The Mane Five responded off in knowing what’s at stake, especially when they are this high, it’s time to truly go ALL out.

“Alright then ladies, time to dish out a little workout!” Snow smiled off to say while punching his front hooves together.

“Time to heat things up a notch! I’m just burning with an itchy sense to melt these cold fiends.” Crash Fire issued off in wanting to not be left out, not this time.

“I’ll freeze over this cold with something that is pure goodness then of icy evil.” Snowcrystal declared that her ice is not evil, but of a cool gentleness and will freeze over such vile evil in its wake.

Now the battle moment has arrived, as everyone was getting ready to truly bring out their best against these strangely stronger Wendigos. As the background was playing ‘Vanishing Soul’ (Extended Version) from Bleach Original Soundtrack 4 in the background. Twilight already summoned the Magical Guardians; Phoenix, Egola and Saint Anger, and now everyone was raring to get going.

“XROS FUSION!” The Mane Six shouted in union before they all glowed from their respective colors. “TRruspspfruvhmmm…” Then the six mares were engulf in a bright light before they went off soaring into the skies before impacting on the other.

“Oooooohhhh, that’s a new twist.” The Ice King spoke in being a bit awed at this unexpected show while the queen smeared at it.

Soon appearing from the flashing ball of light, a familiar Alicorn from the light, as she pose herself on her entry. “Unity - Proto Form!” Unity revealed herself in a great pose and the showing background images of the six Elements of Harmony that she represents…one and all.

“Tch! The Xros Fusion Spell, so they could use it after all.” The Ice Queen remotely spoke in feeling a bit upset, the Equestrians have brought out an interesting plot to help them win this battle. “Wendigos….ATTAAAAACK!” The Ice Queen she held up her scepter and gave the order for her new minions to attack the heroes.

“ROOUUARRRUGHHH!” The Wendigos all let out horrifying beast roars, as they all leaped or hover in the air to attack those the queen has given them order to do away.

“Forgetting someone!” Ben shouted off in having fully charged up his sword now. “Sword Beam!” After he shouted off that attack, he let loose a Sword Beam attack from his Master Sword that delivered good damage against half a dozen attacking foes.

“Dragon Breath!” Both Spike & Phobos unleashed their firry breaths to roast off another half a dozen that came near them as they yelp from the flames.

“Finally, a battle we can really get around to showing off our style!” Snow replied off from jumping around to excellent heights to deliver some grade-A punches that sometimes knockout or eradicated any of the Wendigos.

“Snow, we’re almost talking about the end of Equestria if that comet hits us. How can you be so calm?” Crash Fire spoke off to say on the subject with some doubt, after performing a powerful fire geyser move that burn off more enemies.

“Well, I’m not letting my worries get me distracted, just look at the others.” Snow pointed out in making another statement for those that don’t believe him to see how the others are doing.

Crash Fire & Snowcrystal looked to stare at what was happening all around. All of the heroes that were here, were fighting without any worries or stress, they were fighting to protect and save their planet.

“Golden Fireball!” Goldie shouted off before firing a fireball made of golden flame.

“Twin Striker!” Jack Zen held two swords in his hooves, and made two crescent beams in a vertical slash that were launched off.

“Omega Horn Buster!” Omega was seen charging his horn before firing a powerful blast beam.

“Your TIIIIIME’S UUUUUP!” Pinkamena shouted off from swinging her Blades of the Pinkie Pie around to hit all Wendigos in the area.

“Night Star-Implosion!” Adult Nyx shouted out while she had her hidden attack scattered and explode all around to cause a near wipeout motion of foes.

“Six Elements of Harmony!” Unity shouted in where she showed her six different color spheres that the Mane Six’s spirits are seen, as they fired off beams of light in all directions.

The battle was truly heating up that many of the Wendigos that were fighting back were being blasted and hammered down so much…they were barely getting anywhere. Snowcrystal & Crash Fire observe how everyone fought, and knew that they mustn’t let anything stand in their way.

“Crash, lets also try to help out our friends. We know they are fighting against the Three Lords, but what have we even done?” Snowcrystal insisted that she and her brother do more to fight to protect Equestria, if the Mane Six and their friends are going to such lengths even against the powerful Three Lords, then they must also try to help anyway they can.

“You’re right, they need all the pony power they can get. Tirek may have almost won, but they stop him in the end. And those Dark Mystics & Apocalypse Ponies are also trying to cause harm, and it’ll be worse when Grimmore is active. If we aren’t strong enough to hold them back, then we’re nothing but liability.” Crash Fire stated off in getting serious here, he and his sister must bring up their best to make sure they’ll be strong enough to face even the stronger of foes to come.

“Then cut loose and wait for your moment to shine, trust me….every hero has his day.” Snow spoke off in stating what time it is for them, as it’s time to show why they are heroes to begin with. “Time to Chill!” His body glowed golden from reflecting his right front leg in the air. This allows him to chill back and take on any enemies attacks while throwing a few at his targets. "Give Me All You Got!" Snow was intimidating his foes to come and get some of him like a taunt & provoke manner of doing things.

“Ice Ring!” As Snowcrystal spoke those words, something magically appeared in her front hooves by glittering frost bits. It took the form of a magic blade extended slightly in length compared to a usual katana, has a crescent-shaped blade attached to its hilt by a long metal chain, which can extend greatly, if necessary, by force of will. The chain itself can be used for attack, or to entangle a target. “I’m ready!” She declared this out from where she was controlling her element through the blade.

Now the Element users of Snow, Ice & Fire charged in with their elements going off like wildfire. Snowcrystal’s slashes created an immense amount of magical power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese Dragon (a large, icy blue serpentine Ice Dragon with large wings). Her Dragon flew towards her opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Crash Fire performed a move called Flame Commandment that amasses a large amount of flames around his body usually by swinging his outstretched hoof around him, summoning the flames in preparations for an attack and announced it as Fire Pillar as he shoots the collected flames straight upward, destroying a target above him which were plenty of Wendigos that weren’t lucky. Snow brought out a surprise move of something called Shiva-Cycle as it was a motorcycle style of clear ice & crystal with black tires, and runs on magic. Snow rode it along the land of the Ice Palace, it even flew up into the skies and is incredibly fast and nimble. Snow either ram his motorcycle against his targets, or even perform a spin cycle like a 160 degree spin, he have targets feel the burning engines against them, create an ice ramp to ride against to clash against targets. And when it comes time to finish the job, he’ll spin around to create a large spiral ice sculpture before it implodes, firing ice shards that will deal massive damage to the targets like the Wendigos that were dropping like flies.

“Um, isn’t it supposed to go more our winning?” Ice King asked off in feeling like the situation, wasn’t going their way.

“Grrrr….ALL WENDIGOS! ATTACK SNOW’S GROUP….FULL FORCE!” Ice Queen growled in fury before ushering her command to her servants.

Soon the more gigantic Wendigos were seen charging to attack Snow when he drove nearby, but the guy instead took the attacks

“Really shouldn’t have done that? Now I’ve shot up to 200% Energy. So…Lets send them to another world!” Snow spoke from when his unleashed a white sphere aura around him that caused some impressive damage counts in wounding all targets nearby. “And just wait till I reach my max.” As he explained this, this was the peak point where once Snow has gathered up all of his buff and tension, it’ll be time to unleash his strongest attack.

“KAUBOOM…..BABOOM…Burpowwfruvhmmm…” Many explosions were happening around the area from all the heroes that were putting up the good fight to save their planet.

“Rouuarrrughhh!/POWWfrshvmmm…” Phoenix was seen unleashing a powerful jet burst of flames from its beak that was burning all foes.

“UUOORRARRUGHHH!/Punchfruvhmm….” Egola grew to larger size from the cold to deliver strong punches that could take out twenty to twenty-five Wendigos.

“Wiisssfruvhmmm….Bashfruvhmmm….” Saint Anger launched itself to deliver many KO’d punches in a vast line on any enemy what came in their punching path.

“Everyone, keep fighting, we’re wearing them down!” Unity shouted off from swinging her summoned StarBlade to take out more Wendigos; they are almost through this lot of foes.

“Best hurry, I feel my senses going off! We got almost less than 15 minutes before that thing enters the atmosphere!” Pinkamena spoke off in breaking the moment in sensing how much time they got till the ice comet hits. “Double the pace, everyone!” She shouted out that they gotta speed things up a notch.

“Yeeaaaahhhh!” The heroes shouted out in all agreeing to that term, cause if they don’t, Equestria, no, the whole plant will be turn into a cold icy world without emotions of the heart.

Now everyone was putting in their all without giving rest, no matter how many Wendigos were coming at them…they were not gonna stop for anything.

“Ice Block - Avalanche!” Snowcrystal freezes water moisture from above into a giant block of ice, and then drops it down onto her target which were half a dozen Wendigos. “Subjugation of the Heavens!” Soon she perfumed her Ice Ring’s basic powers, as well as its strongest as it allowed her to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or more specifically, control the water in the surrounding atmosphere. Many of the targets were hit hard by this while the girl avoids her allies.

“Hey sis, check this move out! Great Flame Commandment….” Crash Fire called out to his sister as he position himself in preparing a new attack. “Frussufruvhmmm…Frussvhmmm….” He creates a great spiraling flames centered on his location before massing it at a focused point (i.e. the center palm of his hoof), as he turns it into a gigantic fireball resembling the sun. “Flame Emperor! HUURRAAUGHH!” Crash Fire announced forth the final name of which everyone sees something like the sun as he hurls it at his opponents.

“Kurpowwfruvhmmm….” Soon Crash Fire’s attack explodes to obliterate all foes by a near hundred as it showed that it surpass Meteor Blaze, and looks to be his ultimate techniques for this occasional use in battles against some strong and tough adversaries.

“Woah! That is something!” Snowcrystal spoke off in being surprised by what her brother just pulled out, that was unbelievable. “Oh man, I need to really bring up my A-Game, okay…focus…focus…remember what Snow said…search deep within yourself and bring out…an inner power!” She spoke from slowly beginning to focus herself, as she needs to help the others as much as possible. “Storm Summoning!” She creates a column of icy wind, which extends into the sky above her, causing storm clouds to gather overhead. This was causing powerful, icy winds to blow through the area & lightning to crackle overhead, and allowed her to use her abilities more effectively.

Then suddenly not only did the music cease, but a new song called Number One (instrument Version) (Extended) from Bleach Original Soundtrack 4 in the background. Snowcrystal was focusing to causes ice to flow from her weapon Ice Ring onto herself, starting at her right front leg, which ice forms onto in the shape of a Dragon's head around her sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt, which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of an eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over her shoulders, with two large wings sprouting from her back and a long tail, which covered her real wings & tail in an ice armor type. The ice forms down her front left hoof and encases her bottom hoof, which ends in a claw. Snowcrystal's back hooves are encased in ice in a similar manner to her front left hoof, as they also end in claws. These new ice limbs are movable, and can be used as an extension of herself to aid in battle. From her basic new appearance and overwhelming light-emerald aura of magic & from obtaining some new height of beauty in being in coated in an Ice Dragon style armor, makes her look like a divine ice maiden. Three flowers of ice form are seen floating behind her, each consisting of four purple petals shaped like diamonds. This move caused many that were battling to cease to stare at…something that might have been the birth of…a new Frozen Queen of purity.

“Transformation - Ice Maiden!” Snowcrystal announced forth in slowly opening her eyes as she felt a new flow of her unlock abilities soar like never before.

“What is this?” The Ice Queen asked off shock in seeing something that was unexpected here.

“Oh my goodness, is that a transformation?” Ice King spoke off in almost gasping in surprise in guessing what this might be.

“HOLY! Looks like Snowcrystal just got a MAJOR new awakening!” Pinkamena responded off in seeing what has just happened, looks like they got their second wind here.

“Indeed, her magic has skyrocket up towards a level that is near rival to an Element Evolution process.” Omega clarify to state that what Snowcrystal has performed, his scans are stating it’s near a power level that could make the mare very strong indeed.

Then Snowcrystal held her weapon towards the larger enemies of Wendigos that were coming at her. The mare wasn’t afraid, she was awaiting them to come at her.

“Thousand Strong Years’ Ice Prison!” Snowcrystal slowly spoke the name of that attack of hers before…she unleashed what she can do.

And soon she was creating many ice pillars, which encircle her and her enemy, Snowcrystal turns her sword 90 degrees counter-clockwise, prompting the pillars to move towards the enemy, enveloping and crushing them. But from everywhere, many Wendigos were still remaining to be wipeout before the heroes can stop the Ice Queen.

“Now to fan out the numbers with the strongest ice move I have.” Snowcrystal spoke to herself, as she was suddenly charging up her magic aura for another grand move. “The life of my opponent will be over when the last of the 100 petals falls. Frozen Heaven Hundred Flower Funeral!” She spoke the name of this attack, as she held up her sword to the clouds.

Then without warning, we see the extension of Snowcrystal's ability known as Subjugation of The Heaven. The ability to open up a huge hole in the clouds, through which a large amount of snow floats/falls down onto Snowcrystal's opponents like the Wendigos. When the snow comes into contact with the opponent, ice flowers sprout all over their body, instantly trapping them in a pillar of ice. As the heroes were watching out, many enemies that fell prey to this attack that completely overcome a very strong & powerful opponent, almost reaching that of Ultimate Level in the Mystic charts as far as anyone can tell.

“WOOOAAAH! Lookout! It’s raining icy flowers!” Ice King yelps out to duck and cover himself from the falling debris of unknown icy stuff.

“Geeehhhh!” The Ice Queen cringes to use her magic to shield herself from this attack.

“Wow, is that really…Snowcrystal?” Crash Fire asked off stump in seeing his sister just pulled something out from nowhere; a transformation ability. “She looks…amazing.” He’s seen Snowcrystal at her best, but this…this might top it all.

“Looks like she unlock a new ability, better hurry or you’ll miss your window to be a big time hero too.” Snow spoke off in issuing a fact to Crash Fire over the moment.

Some nearby Wendigos were coming at Snow & Crash Fire’s spot as the latter was getting ready…the former held up his left hoof in stating he’ll handle this batch.

“Too late fellas, I’ve reach my MAX Energy and guess what I’m gonna do to you all.” Snow remarked off with a too bad sucker expression before bringing out…his best moment.

Before anyone knew it, Snow’s magic aura was already at the sky point of being so strong, they hardly believe it, as the guy was about to…strike!

“TRY THIIIS!” Snow roared out from leaping up into the air, hurl his right front hoof back and… “Sovereign Fist!” Snow roared out the name of his attack, as he soon dives bomb the attack to the opponents on the ground. “POWWFRUSSVHM-Fruussvhmmmm….” And soon unleashed such a devastating explosive force that was damaging all the Wendigos that stood no chance to vanish from site. The move looked so powerful, that it could even bring down even Ultimate Warrior level foes.

“WOOOOAH! EPIC AWESOMENESSSSS!” Phobos screamed out in almost looking like his mind got blown away by a show of awesomeness at its peak performance.

“He just wiped out all the Wendigos….with one punch.” Spike spoke off in finding that almost too much to believe, he even took out Snowcrystal’s targets.

“Wow, now we really do see why he’s as tough as they come. He might give maybe Unity a good workout with that kinda strength.” Adult Nyx smiled off in seeing how strong Snow is, he might even be a good workout pal with the Mane Six’s fused pony form Unity.

“Don’t celebrate yet, the numbers maybe down, but the comet is almost near.” Ben issued off to remind the gang that they gotta rid themselves one big problem heading right for them.

“Ben’s right, we need to hurry.” Unity nods in agreement, it’s time to end this matter.

Above the tower, the Ice Rulers watched this display of heroism in its working rate. Also during the moment, the background music cease being heard at the time.

“They’ve already wipeout half of the Wendigos, I think we should hightail it out of here!” The Ice King spoke with worry in seeing they are gonna lose here.

“Nooooooo! I’ve been given the power by the War God himself, to flee from this would mean I asked for Grimmore’s aid for nothing? I’ll end this with one final assault!” The Ice Queen protest the idea of running away when she is finally also close. “With the power I now wield, I’ll prove that the true Frozen Queen is me and not Frozen Sage…” She bitterly spoke off to mention her own reasons for wanting to do this.

----------------

Scenes of the past are briefly seen of what looked like an ancient battle of two Frozen Queens: the Ice Queen of the Ice Kingdom within the Frozen North and Frozen Sage of the Mystic Councilmen from the Mystic Realm. The battle had gone on for almost a sum amount of hours and it was looking like the Ice Queen was on her last knees against Frozen Sage.

“This battle was over before it even started. Farewell…” Frozen Sage coldly stated in a dry tone towards her opponent.

“Nooo….I refuse to be beaten by you who’s heart is not truly cold!” Ice Queen snapped off to say that this battle isn’t over until she says so.

“Think what you will, I’ve settle my matters already.” Then Frozen Sage vanished from sight by her magic after saying her own cold words of advice.

“You just wait, I’ll become far stronger and prove I’m the true Frozen Queen.” Ice Queen spoke off in declaring the matter of wanting to prove a score here. “You who let love in for warmth, are a fraud! You’ll see….ALL SHALL seeeeeeee!” She roared out loud in announcing this as a pledge; to prove she is superior.

And with that, the scene goes black from what is but an old memory.

--------------------------------

We return to the present after seeing the event of the past as the Ice Queen glared with rage at the heroes before her that dare to stand against her. She will not let this stand, she will win at all cost.

“Frozen Sage won because she was a Mystic, I refuse to lose to Equestrians!” Ice Queen spoke off with an angry frown that she will not fall to those that should be weaker. “Wendigos, channel our frozen rage into one blast to END our foes once and for all!” She chanted forth out loud, so that the Wendigos hear and obey her.

Now the many surviving Wendigos and the giant types gather around near the top of the ice castle as they were all letting their energies of coldness transfer to the Ice Queen’s scepter of the Wendigo Ice Shard; Even from above, the ice comet that was approaching let off more of its magic for its summoner, giving her greater power. The power the queen was admitting was reaching a point of such critical mass, one impact blow from this could turn 1/4 of the planet to ice while killing off all life.

“I shall unleash a force to which no power can equal!” The Ice Queen declared forth in what she’ll do here, bring a power none can withstand.

“Oh, does that mean unless it’s like…um….Three Lord leaders; they can’t stop us?” The Ice King asked off to think that unless it was Smaug, Dark Curse, or even Grimmore, only the very strongest of power can stop them at this point.

“Yess….and since there are no Mystics to interfere, Councilmen or Ultimate Warrior, when this comet hits, their realm shall also freeze forth under my divine cold fury!” The Ice Queen smiled off evilly in announcing that none shall escape when the Cold Nebula hits this planet.

“Alright! What do you ponies say now, hugh? You’re flanks are cooked…or should I say….got a COLD Serving!” The Ice King declared in taunting their enemies with a cold joke and bad pun.

The Ice Queen rolled her eyes at the king’s foolish actions to make a point while continuing her plan to gather large surges of cold magic from the Wendigos and even from the comet.

“She looks ready to hit us with her most deadliest of attacks!” Golden Heart issued from seeing that this didn’t look right.

“As if much of what you guys face wasn’t hard enough.” Jack Zen spoke off to say, true they got to fight the Ice Queen a bit, but this move of hers seems truly serious.

“Gets worse, we have less than THREE MINUTES UNTIL IMPACT OF THE COLD NEBULA COMET!” Pinkamena shouted off in stating that time was really short, if they don’t end this, it’s over.

“Then we’ll need to focus all of our efforts. If she can do it, so can we!” Adult Nyx suggested in what they can do here if they want to shift the chain of power.

“Nyx is right you guys, we can’t let our home become a dead frozen wasteland.” Spike nods in agreement, if they give in here, then their struggle will be for nothing.

“Right! As much as having never-ending winter fun, my butt freeze off from sitting on ice blocks!” Phobos nods to reply this off while giving a weird statement.

“Ben, everyone, listen up.” Unity spoke to gather the attention of the heroes here. “We need to use all of our powers together to overpower the Ice Queen’s attack. And it needs to be strong enough to finish off that comet in the sky.” She explained in what they all need to focus on, combining their efforts to win here.

“Hugh, all-out attack, I like how you think.” Snow smiled to pound his front hooves together on the subject.

“I’m ready if all of you are. What about you brother?” Snowcrystal nods to state she’s ready, and checks her brother to.

“Well….yeah, I wanna help. But….I’m still feeling like I haven’t tapped into my deeper element yet.” Crash Fire spoke in feeling like he will try, but he feels like he hasn’t awaken his most inner power.

“Trust me, we all wanna be getting stronger, but sometimes, if you can’t do something alone….friends can help support you.” Ben pats his friend on the back to not give up, friends can help one if they need help at times.

“Just like when we fought Neo Volvigia together?” Crash Fire spoke off in brightening up a bit now.

“Right! So let’s do this thing and stop the Ice Queen.” Ben nods with a confident attitude in what they should do…together.

“Alright, let’s focus our combined forces into one attack, ready?” Unity issued this off in seeing they are ready to begin here.

“Ready!” The others responded, as if signaling that they are ready to pull off a big save here.

At this moment, a background called ‘Jack Atlas Battle’ from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Sound Duel is heard playing off now. The heroes were all focusing on their best techniques to help be combined into one force. As this was happening, the Ice Rulers watch their plan and the queen decided to act now with her own forces.

“NOW TRY….THIIIIIS!” The Ice Queen roared out, as she aimed her super-charged scepter of ice off as the Wendigo Ice Shard shine its brightest and… “Powwfrusshvmmm….” Soon from the two hands on her scepter, the queen unleashed an enlarged burst wave beam to which it may swallow everything in its path and be turn…into cold ice.

Now every hero that was there was already ready as they soon used everything they got fired off as much magical energy, flames, sword beams, beam shots, ice forms, etc. to attack the Ice Queen’s attack.

“Trupowwfruvhmmmm….” Soon the two opposite forces collided into a large shockwave as they were seen to be in a stalemate moment where neither villain nor hero was making any advances.

“Um, queeny, I think you’re grandest attack…just got stopped.” Ice King pointed something off in looking at this…as this was not supposed to be happening.

“I KNOW THAT! They think they can stop me with this measly level, even at combined strength, Xros Fusion & awakened transformation….they shall not WIN! I have the power and the power that the Demon God has granted me, they shall fall!” The Ice Queen yelled out to say this as she knows this stuff and that she won’t just let it end here. She finally has the power and none from Equestria can stop her now….

At the moment, as the two forces were colliding, it seem a shift was going in favor for the Ice Rulers, as their attack was pressing down against the hero’s combined effort attack. As everyone is seen giving it their all, Unity was seen having her six spirit forms of the Mane Six appear before the others…as if trying to help bring forth another power with…encouragement.

“Come on ponies and Dragons! Let’s kick some evil flank here!” Rainbow Dash’s spirit cheered for those here to not give in now.

“Right, we’re de only ones ta help keep a future bright fer all us!” Applejack’s spirit encourages others to not back down.

“If we fall, then what becomes of our friends & family members?” Rarity’s spirit spoke in stating what is truly at stake here.

“They would lose the ability to feel emotions and the warmth they called life.” Pinkie Pie’s spirit explained the case of what they’ll lose.

“Not just them, but all living creatures that live with us. We have to help everyone!” Fluttershy’s spirit spoke in asking that they push harder than before to protect all they care for.

“So if we stand a chance, we need to believe, we need to search deep in ourselves, we have to do this…for Equestria…for our planet!” Twilight’s spirit spoke in sounding like they need to push as hard as before, to not lose here, but to WIN!

“For everyone sake…we need to pull all our weight.” Ben shouted off that they are giving this their all.

“Hey Crash Fire, time to let the cat out of the bag!” Snow yelled out for the guy nearby to finally get active now.

“What?” Crash Fire asked off a bit lost, they are attacking and Snow is speaking some nonsense now.

“If your sister can do it, then so can you. Time to unlock a transformation…worthy of another hero’s awakening.” Snow explained this off that it’s time this guy have his own shining hero moment.

“You think I can?” Crash Fire asked off if those here have such fate in him.

“I think you can brother, now….do it!” Snowcrystal nods her head in stating that he does have what it takes.

Crash Fire looked around in seeing this and a sudden pulse beat enters his still body…before erupting in some sorta unseen flames that course within him. Then without a second later, his entire body lit up in flames that was warming up all of the nearby snow & cold front, even weakening the Ice Queen’s attack.

“I can feel it…a new kinda burning fire with me…within my soul…it’s…it’s…..BURNING SOUL!” Crash Fire slowly spoke from opening his eyes from feeling a flame brighter, hotter than before…as he called it out.

Now suddenly, Crash Fire awakens his inner power after shouting out ‘Burning Soul’ as his entire body was undergoing a bright red crimson glow of a fiery aura of flame. He leaps off the ground from the others over the attack and a sudden magic force of flaming rings appeared with Crash Fire coming in close to them as they spiral around like a sphere to ignite as a giant ball of fire. And soon afterwards, what has exit the blazing flames will be a new look on Crash Fire. The stallion is soon seen wearing crimson armor on the body, legs, hooves, head-gear, and even a sporty wings display that all look like a dragon style, and even a tail armor guard to the back that has a fin work from a real Dragon along with spines across his back with bend curve horns from the helmet. Once the transformation is complete, some could tell his fighting skills, strength, speed, magic & fire abilities have increased to a higher point of heat temperature to rival even a strong Ultimate Warrior class.

“Transformation - Scar-Red Nova!” Crash Fire roared out in announcing what has now become of him, as he has transformed before all.

The others that were focus on pushing against the enemy’s attack, all bear witness to Crash Fire’s amazing transformation, it looks like the siblings of fire and ice elements have surprised them all.

“Alright! Two transformations in one day!” Pinkamena cheered in seeing that Crash Fire has done it, his inner power has come at the perfect time.

“Omega, what’s his reading show?” Goldie asked off in wondering how strong Crash Fire has become now.

“Scans show the same results as Snowcrystal, both their powers can rival to those of Element Evolution.” Omega explained from his scans say that both siblings are as strong as one who has undergone Element Evolution, giving them the power to even fight against truly strong opponents even from Mystic & Dark Mystic opponents.

“Then it looks like our chance has come at last.” Jack Zen smiled in seeing that their chance for a come around is here.

“Way to go Crash, knew you could do it.” Ben smiled in congratulating his friend on this.

“I can feel it Ben, this new awaken power is not something from me, but from everyone….a bond that is so hot, even the coldest of ice won’t melt it.” Crash Fire explained from gazing at himself, he has never felt this kinda strength, and now…it’s from his friends that he’s gotten it. “And now, I am to help take down the problem here!” He explained out this statement while getting his game-face on now.

From Crash Fire’s gaze, he stared at the only villains that are needed to be taken down for things to turn out right. And only the Ice King seem to felt a bit worried while the Ice Queen felt more furious than ever.

“Wooooh-oh! That other pony just gotten a cooler look and this might actually turn the favor again!” Ice King yelps in seeing that Crash Fire got a new look, and it looks almost too HOT to take for cool villains to withstand.

“SILENCE! Another transformed Element User is nothing compared to the power of ALL the Wendigos and the comet combined!” The Ice Queen silenced her king to quit whimpering, they have more power than even with Crash Fire’s new awakening.

“Oh, it gets worse from here queeny, now that I’ve unlocked this, I’ve also unlocked some ultimate techniques too, check this out!” Crash Fire spoke off this stuff while being within a burning flame that covered his surroundings. “This move lets me negate my targets effects & gain their full strength of attack power until the moment has pass. So try it….Power Gain!” As he finished with his explanation, his body was soaring up high to position himself near…the Ice Rulers & the Wendigos.

“Purfruusssfruvhmmm….” Then Crash Fire unleashed a bright pink/red crimson breath aura wave on the targets that leaves them in a crimson gem stone state. Many of the Wendigos were suffering this effect while the Ice Rulers felt some parts of that taking effect and negating their own abilities.

“Whawhawhawhawhat’s it doing to us?” The Ice King yelps a bit scared at this happening, as he felt strength, like his magic was negated and couldn’t protect him like usually.

“Frupowfrusvhhmmm….” Then without warning, Crash Fire’s body was lighting up almost like a super nova that seem to shine even against the coldest dark winds & skies from his earlier performance. “URRRAARRRRUUUOOGHHHHHHH!” Then the guy lets off a mighty battle cry, as he was letting off a magic sense that could be felt from all sides, his strength has gone all the way up….even beyond the Ice Villains here.

“It can’t be! His magical power level has…..SKYROCKET OVER OUR ATTACK STRENGTH?!” The Ice Queen yelps with wide shock and horrified eyes; Crash Fire’s strength has gone so high up, it’s even over hers, the Wendigos and even the Cold Nebula. This…THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE!

“Oh no, that means….even from the power Grimmore gave us….if he negates us and gain all our strength…then we’re toast!” The Ice King yelps in beginning to think that Crash Fire is now stronger than they are; which won't end pretty.

“It’s time you learn that we won’t fall so easily against evil like yours or the Three Lords!” Crash Fire yelled out this statement in preparing to end this battle once and for all now. “Ultimate Power Force!” He shouts out this while his body flash up the brightest crimson flow of flames before… “POWWFRUUSSVHMMM….” Soon Crash Fire was diving forth like a bright shooting nova star.

“Truupossfruvhmmm….” Soon at the moment, Crash Fire’s attack begins to pierce through all defenses to join the heroes’ combine attacks to now…erase all enemies on the field.

“Guuaaaghhhhh/Waaaaaughhhhh!” Both the Ice Queen & Ice King were hit by that attack which they stood now chance before it was slowly eviscerating them into scattered ice particles; even the ice scepter of the queen that held the Wendigo Ice Shard was completely destroyed.

“Woouurraarrrughhhh!” Soon many of the Wendigos that were also caught in the attack were being wiped out within that powerful force of an attack.

“Kurpowwfruvhmmm….” Even from the powerful burst wave from the heroes, it was enough to even start a demolition of the structure of the Ice Kingdom to pieces.

And deep above the planet’s surface from the darken light, the light and burning flame from the heroes shot off before making contact with…the ice comet the Ice Queen summoned. “Fruussfruvhmmm…./Kurpowbammfruvhmmm…” And within that wave of powerful magic energy, not only stopped the ice comet, but was destroying it to be scattered dust within space. The attack soon cease afterwards as now there was nothing left…Equestria was now saved from becoming victims of a new ice age. Also during the moment, the background music was done being played out.

------------------

All around Equestria, the cold and ice that was spreading suddenly began to fade away. And not only that, the victim ponies that lost their color and were emotionless were suddenly regaining themselves. Many began to cheer for joy, even the Royal Sisters saw their Canterlot citizens rejoicing in what was happening.

“Sister look! The citizens are returning to normal. Twilight, Ben and the others have done it.” Celestia smiled in seeing what has played out, this was wonderful news to bear witnessed.

“I see it, but I don’t believe it. They actually stopped the Cold Nebula Spell.” Luna spoke surprised in almost being so amazed that she almost couldn’t believe it…but this was real.

Many citizens cheered in seeing the terrible nightmare that almost played them was over…and they may know some heroes responsible for it.

------------------------

Back near what was the ruin remains of the Ice Kingdom, slowly but surely, everyone was catching their breaths, some sat down from being unable to stand. Even Unity reverted back into the Mane Six and even Snowcrystal & Crash Fire changed back into their normal selves from their transformed states. Even the Magical Guardians return to their magic items within Twilight's possession from being spent. They were exhausted, but at the same time, relief in what they have done. They not only stop the evil Ice Queen’s plans to turn all warm flesh creatures coldhearted, but stop the planet from becoming a frozen dead world. That’s gotta be worth some credit here at least.

“Hugh-hugh…we did it.” AJ was gasping a bit here.

“Hah…yeah…” Rainbow panted out to say.

“My word…” Rarity slowly moaned from being tired out.

“What a party.” Pinkie Pie wipe the sweat off her brow.

“Oh my, is it over?” Fluttershy asked off if this was truly over.

“Yes Fluttershy, it’s over.” Twilight smiled to nod in giving an answer.

“Can’t sense the Ice Queen or her goofy hubby, the Ice King, looks like they’re gone for good.” Snow spoke off in looking around the wreck joint, their enemies are now long gone. “You see, told yeah heroes help bring up their best when they least expect it.” He smiled in stating how well everyone fought here.

“I’ll say! I never felt something like that before.” Crash Fire smiled off to say from what he felt going for him.

“Me too! That was such an amazing feeling.” Snowcrystal smiled for joy at what she had experienced.

“So what now?” Nyx asked off in what they do from here.

“Now…I think we can head on home.” Ben smiled in thinking that with the battle finally over, their kind safe along with the planet, they can head home. “Unless you got another adventure that threatens Equestria for us, Snow.” Ben smiled in making a joke to the guy that got them into this crazy adventure, wondering what case they face next here.

“Don’t worry Ben, I say you done plenty. And I think we all agree on that plan….Let’s head home.” Snow smiled to say that there was no need to worry, the crisis was pass, and now…they can make plans to head on home.

Everyone slowly nods in agreement there, and they all decided to rest a while before going back to the Rainbow Kingdom. As things began to darken, at least one things clear, despite the tough situation, turns out in every dark hour, heroes can arise from any shape and size, and that moment came true from what Snow done in bringing Snowcrystal & Crash Fire with the gang. And now what awaits the group on the way home, that remains to be seen….

Author's Note:

The new Wendigos are base around their appearance from the Marvel Universe.

Some new surprises shown in where Snowcrystal & Crash Fire awaken their transformation forms.

There's a few scenes of where the finale of the villain, territory & comet destruction is from Sailor Moon S Movie.

Plus a little Jack Atlas action from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's in where he overpowers his adversaries. (See the scene of Jack VS. Fake Jack).

And with this, just one more chapter to go, and then the story is all done. In the next one, the gang return home, and are greeted by many who wanna thank the heroes for the save. And also a moment where Snow will have to get ready to say farewell to, but the Mane Six party know that he's been a great help to them and will see him again, someday... And what other surprises can be seen, just have to stay tune to find out...enjoy...