• Published 18th Mar 2016
  • 479 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of a generic Alicorn Princess - KittyKatKitKat



The regular life of Princess Celestia...A tale of random things.

  • ...
4
 0
 479

Mission 1: Gossip and Moon sending

As I walked down to my throne in the middle of my castle, I see the many royal guards ether standing by doors or possible by other things, I also see many other things, like when a new recruited guard was eating some of my cake when he was suppose to be watching over my fridge so Luna doesn't get into it, ah, those where the good old days. Now that I think about it...I think he's still on the moon! Note to self, get note cutie mark guard off of the moon. Duly noted. Now that i'm in my very comfy throne and at my desk. Which somehow got here from nowhere...I don't know, I start stacking papers and such...AAAAnd now I'm bored. I yell for a guard who was whispering something to another guard.

"HEY! Royal guard!"

He points at himself.

"Yes you! Come here for a minute!"

He walks over to my throne and sits and wait, quite the quite type, isn't he?

He questions why I brought him over, I say calmly,

"well, I thought you might want to switch with...um..."

I look around the room hastily,

"Oh! yah, um, you can have a VEEEERY special vacation!"

His face lit up slightly for once, well, that's a bit expected, I guess.

"But you need to tell me what you where gossiping about."

I gave him a "You'll-Go-To-The-Moon-If-You-Don't-Tell-Me-Now" Face. His face was now sweaty, and I can see he wants to make a run for it, but I wont allow that! He cleared his throat and he was trying his best to speak, oh, this is going to be juicy! I decided to play with him a bit more.

"...You know...Your not the only one who has secrets you know...I could...I don't know...Tell you one of Luna if you wanted, only if you tell me what you where gossiping about!"

I knew I got him right there, I may have lots of things to do, but I do pay attention to my guards sometimes, and this one, likes Luna a lot, I mean, he has pictures of her everywhere in his headquarters! Now let us see what he will do...

"..I..ugh..a-appreciate the exchange, p-princess, but I-I don't think..I..s-should...G- go now..."

As he runs off, I swear to myself...No matter what it takes, even if I have to give my cake, I will find out what is going on!

Author's Note:

Let the hunt begin! I named the chapter "Mission 1: Gossip " because I want it so it's like Sunbutt is on an "Mission Impossible " kind of thing...

Trixie Wishes to see Trixie in this story! When will Trixie be in the story!?:trixieshiftright:

Don't worry Trixie! You'll be in here in no time at all!:scootangel:

NO TIME AT ALL?! SO TRIXIE WILL NOT BE IN THIS STORY?! YOU LIER!:flutterrage:

That's not-:ajbemused: oh whatever...Let's see what Sunbutt get's into next...:trollestia: