• Published 7th Feb 2016
  • 383 Views, 6 Comments

Friendship Carries On Through The Ages - Lera_The_Reader



The Mane Six has been reduced to a Mane One. Read their Final Entries in the Journal of Friendship, and let Twilight learn the Most important lesson she never thought of.

  • ...
0
 6
 383

Rarity- Final Entry

So here I am.

I am Rarity, Element of Generousity.

I have sparked a new era of creation and I am down in the history books for many things.

All my dreams have come true.

I have helped my friends in alot of ways, but not as much as they helped me.

Through thick and thin, I know no pony can replace my friends.

I know I have yet alot to still learn about Friendship, but there is no time.

When I rest in peace, Twilight will learn these for me.

I know it.

My fasions, I hope, have inspired fillies to be creative, and as Element of Generousity, I feel honoured to know that I have done so.

I have donated all my leftover items of clothing to the nearby charity shop.

Of course, I kept all my friends dresses.

I would never part with those Gala dresses, or any other as such.

They bring memories only we could create.

After all this, these memories are decipted in a fine journal for Twilight to remember us by.

If you are reading this, don't cry.

We don't want you to cry. Let our passing fill you with memories.

And know one thing, if you were to know anything.

Friendship Carries on Through the Ages.