• Published 11th Jun 2012
  • 1,081 Views, 4 Comments

Randosity: The movie - Rynn



A short collection of stories.

  • ...
 4
 1,081

So a Chiken, A Dragon, and a Weightlifter all walked into... [Random]

Ponies: Scootaloo, Steroid pony and Steven Magnet (the river dragon)
Plot: indentured to a kitchen till they pay off their bill
Twist: Steven can't fit in the kitchen!
Moral: check your wallet before you order

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
Scotaloo flinched, this pony scared her. He was really good at washing dishes, but he was a little creepy. He was usually the bus boy at this place, but tonight she had to wash the dishes, because her blind date didn't read the rules, and didn't bring enough money. He was currently outside, blindly trying to wash dishes with the one claw that fit inside the building. All he's managed to do was break 4 stacks of dishes though.
Scootaloo groaned, then pulled her head through the window and shouted;"Steven... STOP HELPING".
She then made a wretching sound, and the Muscular bus boy popped out of her mouth and shouted with much enthusiasm; "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH". He then removed himself from Scootaloo's throat, whom was feeling oddly violated.
Steven cried; "Oh, but no. I must help! I'm helping, right?"
Scootaloo was about to open her mouth when she felt the busboy erupt from her ear; "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Sometimes, Scootaloo wished she wasn't in a cartoon.