• Published 13th Aug 2012
  • 634 Views, 3 Comments

The Uneasing One - ICCUWAUSIMTOI



Sometimes, a good and evil are not the right words to describe the foes that one may face.

  • ...
 3
 634

Introduction unto Ambiguity

Before Nightmare Moon's formation from Princess Luna, Queen Chrysalis's birth, or Discord's original reign, a single being had a hand. A hand in these events. A hand over, lightly guiding the strings of happenance while ever-letting them run whatever course they decided to decide upon as correct, and ever-capitalizing upon whatever the fateful free wills of those he guides create. Ever-watchful are his eyes. His race is ambiguous at best. He can shift forms into any of the equine races or their hybrids, and possibly even more races than that.

His morality is more unplacable than his race, and his intentions moreso than his morality.

Appropriate, it is, as he appreciates the image and position that he is granted by this.

Perhaps, even, good and evil are words hard to apply to him. Ambiguity is his soul. He is the grey that separates black and white, the gray that connects them, and the myriad of colors needed to make either. He is as ancient as any god would be, but few beings even have cursory knowledge of his existence. Every description has described him at some instance or another, and all with varying but definitely extant truth to them. He is not merely ambiguous...

...but the very embodiment of ambiguity itself.