• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 339 Views, 1 Comments

The Forbidden Hybrid - CrazyFantasy



What happens when you're the last of a long lost pony hybrid.

  • ...
 1
 339

1. The curse of being a hybrid.

" Chum". Said the wall as I pushed in the button to open it. Inside was a large brown cave full of treasure.

Gold,gems, bits, you name it, I've got it all. There were also a few other essentials like a blanket, mirror, fire pit etc.


I unloaded my bags of new treasure and levitated it on top of the rest.

My pile was becoming rather large.


Ahh, stealing was easy, unnecessary easy.

When I was a filly stealing just to be fun. Something I can boast about and make longmas/ dragons proud or even jealous. But since my parents died, stealing became a necessity.No food, no bits I just had too.Now I'm 16 and I can finally take care off myself without it.I know how to hide myself , cook, hunt and if not for my looks,I would have had a pretty good shot at a job here.

Then why do I do it?

Isn't it obvious?

I'm only trying to grow out one of my parts so that I'm no longer a hybrid.

Dragon or pony I didn't care. Dragon was the easier choice though. Greed, it's easy to feed.

But no matter what I did it didn't seem to work.

I was and stayed a longma.


And it didn't exactly help that I looked like a horrifying mess of a creature.


My coat was magenta while my back half, tail and lower part of my wings were covered with scales.

I had no cutiemark, and there weren't all lot of space for it either.

there was Purple claws covering my hooves and tail.

My wings were pegasi.

My mane was purple, curly and short, with bangs trying to cover my three horns.

One unicorn and two deer like ones spiraling upwards.

Ears were stuck to each side of my head instead of on top of it like normally.

Eyes red from all the destruction I've seen.


I sighed. anypony seeing this creature would probably run for their life, or worse fight me.

That's why I was always under a spell so that everypony could see me as one of them, a pony.

But I was tired of that now.

Tired of hiding.

tired of stealing.


It had taken me long, maybe to long to make this choice, but I had to do it. Couldn't wait any longer.

I went over to my saddlebags.Filling them with food and at least enough bits to get a house.


"It's time". I said levitating them on to my back.

I walked over to the opening of my cave.

Closed the wall. "It's time to let my life begin, no more hiding" I said as I took off into the distance.