• Published 23rd Jan 2016
  • 381 Views, 5 Comments

Scootaloo & Apple Bloom, Summer belongs to you - Macmeg13



We need to create the biggest, longest, funnest summer day of all time!

  • ...
 5
 381

#3

The Amazing Sunbeater 3000 flying over a body of water, every pony looked outside the window. Scootaloo sighed.

"So, what did you guys think of the Pacific Ocean?" Babs shrugged.

"Eh, probably like my fifth favorite ocean." Scootaloo rolled her eyes.

"Next stop: Tokyo!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Tokyo, Discord, Twilight and Major Celestia were standing on top the Tokyo tower. Twilight was nose deep in her book.

"It says here that the Tokyo Tower is the tallest self-supporting steel structure in the world!" she said. However, of course, nopony was listening to her.

"Oh, look down there, that stallion just fell off his bike." Discord said while laughing. Twilight looked up and sighed once more.

"But..it says nothing about a...giant water balloon." Truth be told, there was a huge water balloon, attached to a crane, which was attached to the Tokyo tower. She looked at her step-father with a pissed off raised eyebrow.

"Dad?"

"Do you like it?" Twilight was actually a little surprised that he asked and looked hopeful of her answer, but of course she wasn't going to be honest. Instead she gave a tired sigh.

"We're supposed to be on vacation." Discord waved a paw.

"Ah, we'll be on our way as soon as Major Celestia drops this water balloon on the entire International Good Guy convention." Celestia scoffed, her muzzle removed long ago.

"I would never pull an elaborate childish prank like that. It would ruin my reputation! Destroy my credita- oh," she glared at him, "I see where you're going with this." Discord laughed maniacally.

"Yes! And best of all, without your leadership, it will totally put an end to the...yes... What's the name of your organization again?" Celestia sighed.

"The O.W.C.A. The Organization Without a Cool Acronym." Discord nodded.

"Okay. Well I'm going to put an end to Ah-ooh-CA, I guess...? Wow, that really isn't a cool acronym." Major Celestia shrugged.

"Told ya."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen, Tokyo, Japan." Scootaloo exclaimed as the jet came to view. Rarity looked down.

"Hey, Rainbows has family down there. We should visit."

"We're one step ahead of you, Rarity." she said before diving down. Rarity screamed as Babs and Twist held for dear life.

"Here we are!" said Scootaloo before it starts dragging against the road until it comes to a complete stop. Apple Bloom tapped Scootaloo's shoulder and pointed to a button with a wheel picture on it.

"Whoops." she chuckled sheepishly before pressing the button and the landing wheels pop out. "I thought it sounded a little grindy and sparky." Every pony got out of the jet slightly disoriented. Apple Bloom was the first to come back to her senses. She noticed an old pegasus mare close by and walked up to her.

"Kon'nichiwa! Suteishī no tomodachi desu!" ("Hello! We are friends of Rainbow!") she said, trying to speak in her language. Wasn't she and her friends surprised when she said;

"Hey, everybody! Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are here!" apparently they are well known in Tokyo. A bunch of pegasus mares came running out, excited.

"Wow!" said Scootaloo, "Rainbow sure has a lot of cousins."

♪ Welcome to Tokyo ♪
♪ Being glad that you are here ♪
♪ We came visiting, Delightful us ♪
♪ Welcome to Tokyo ♪

"Hey, do you guys have any vegetable oil we can use? We need to refuel." asked Scootaloo, while dancing to their catchy tune. One of the pegasi nodded.

"Oh, sure. Blossomforth owns a Hay burger restaurant."

♪ As for a list of exotic amusements ♪
♪ We choice between the summer there ♪
♪ It is here we look at baseball ♪
♪ Like the fact that it does ♪
♪ As some pony the fact ♪
♪ That volleyball is done and is enjoyed ♪
♪ When it's hot we swim in water ♪
♪ Like the fact that it goes ♪

The group gets back on the jet and waved goodbye at all of them.

"Thanks a lot! We'll say hi to Rainbow for you!" said Scootaloo before sighing, "Man, Tokyo's a fun town!" Rarity blinked a few times.

"I have no idea what just happened."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the Tokyo Tower, Twilight was still on top, listening boredly at the two 'adults' debating. Major Celestia still tied up.

"No one in the Agency will ever believe that I dropped that water balloon." she said, glaring at Discord.

"Oh, they will. Because you're going to confess that you did it on-camera for the world to see!" he said, causing her to scoff.

"You can't make me talk. I have nerves of steel and...an iron will and...gold teeth and a...copper spleen. Basically, I'm 35% metal." she said with a shrug, trailing off a bit. Discord gave her a sympathetic wince.

"Oh, man. It must be hard getting through the airport." Major Celestia groaned slightly, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, don't get me started. Anyway, you can't make me talk." she said firmly. Discord smirked.

"Oh yeah?" (He puts his fingers on the Major's mouth as if he's the one talking, than imitated his voice in the worse way possible. "I am Major Monogram. I dropped that water balloon. I have poopy pants." He pulled back his claw. "Eh?" The Major blinked, surprised.

"Well. I stand corrected. That's actually very convincing." Twilight groaned, having enough.

"Dad! This entire trip has been about your work! That's it! If you don't want to spend time with me, then I don't want to spend time with you." she said before walking away with her book. Discord looked back, shocked. Forgetting about Major Celestia, he teleported in front of Twilight.

"Twilight! Where are you going?" Twilight however walked around him and continued.

"I'm going to the airport and I'm flying to Maris." A small alligator in a fedora landed right next to Twilight. However, she was not fazed, knowing exactly who it was. Her step-fathers OTHER nemesis. She sighed. "Hey, Gummy." The alligator tipped his hat to her as a sign of hello. Twilight returned back at Discord, glaring angerly at him. "Alone if I have to!" She turned around and continued walking.

"Twilight, wait!" he said, desperate for her not to leave. Twilight stopped, but didn't turn around. Discord tried to think of something, anything. But the only think that came out was; "You have all the traveler's checks." She turned around again, with a raised eyebrow.

"Traveler's checks? Really?!" she shouted angerly. Discord chuckled nervously, wilting under his step-daughters stare.

"Ohh, did I say traveler's checks? Uhh, no, no... I do wanna spend time with you... Ohh look, look. I'll drop the water balloon right now and..." He reached for the button, ready to press it when Gummy jumped up and bit Discords paw, preventing him to press the button. Discord tried to shake him off, but instead lost grip of the remote. The remote hits Major Celestia on the forehead before dropping on the ground and breaking, the button on it beginning to blink.

"Cheese and crackers!" she muttered, shaking her head. Then she noticed the blinking button. "Oh, excuse me, you two... But uh...is that button supposed to be blinking like that?" Everypony turned to the button. Discord nodded happily.

"Yep! That means it's working!" The water balloon starts swinging from where it's attached on the top of the tower, heading straight to Twilight.

"Ohh, this can't be good." she muttered before she gets knocked over by the water balloon and falls off the tower. Discord ran over to where she fell off.

"Twilight! NOO!" he shouted, looking over the ledge. Twilight screamed as she falls before she's caught by Scootaloos and Apple Blooms jet. Discord cheered.

"Oh, they caught her! They caught her!" he shouted excitedly. Twilight groans as she pulls herself away from the glass and was surprised to see a filly she knows from Ponyville in the jet.

"Apple Bloom?" Apple Bloom blinked in surprise.

"Twilight?" Scootaloo chuckled, unfazed by the unicorn mare on the windshield.

"No matter where we go, Apple Bloom knows everypony." Apple Bloom opens the door to allow Twilight to enter. She sighed.

"Thanks, guys." Scootaloo shrugged.

"It's a good thing we came along when we did. So where do we drop you?" Twilight shrugged as well. Not really wanting to see her step-father at the moment.

"I don't know. Where are you guys going?"

"Well, we're off to Maris to refuel then back to Ponyville." Twilights eyes shone. They're going to Maris?

"Can I just come with you?" she asked, hoping for them to say yes.

"Sure." Twilight squealed excitedly as she buckled herself in. Discord can stay in Tokyo, she's going to Maris! The jet continues on flying away and Discord watches from the Tower.

"Wait, wait, wait..." he called back. "You saved her and now you're running off with her like...? OH! I have very mixed feelings about you!" he shouted, pointing a finger at them. Of course, it continued to fly off. He looked at the alligator who was still biting his paw. "Uh... Gummy the Gator, how did you get here? I-I need a ride." he looked at Major Celestia. "Could you guys help me out?" Celestia raised an eyebrow, still tied up in the bag.

"You're kidding, right?" Discord shook his head, giving Gummy and Major Celestia a pleading look while on all fours.

"No! I have to save my daughter. This is a big deal! Oh please? Please please? Oh, please please-y weasy please please? Please?" Gummy rolled his eyes and let go of Discords paw. He waddled to Major Celestia and shrugged, as if saying he didn't mind. Major Celestia sighed.

"Fine. But after we get her back, you're going to answer for what you've done here, mister." Discord eyes widened. He stood back up and glared at Major Celestia.

"Wait, what? You were coming here, anyway, and... " He didn't get to finish however when he accidentally steps on the button and water balloon is released from the rope and flies up into the sky. All eyes were on the balloon as it flew higher and higher. Once it was out of sight, Discord looked back at the two blushing and chuckling nervously. "Oh, and uh... As far as flinging that water balloon into orbit, hehheh... " he puts his fingers on Major Celestia's mouth again. "I did that." he said, mimicking Major's voice again. She spat his hand out, sticking her tongue in disgust.

"Seriously. When was the last time you washed your hands?"

Author's Note:

And thats 3! :pinkiehappy: Next stop... PARIS! Oui Oui mon ami! Je parle Francais! Ummm.... Baguette, escargot... Thats all I got!:yay: