• Published 31st Jan 2016
  • 197 Views, 0 Comments

A new beginning - game syndrome



In an alternate universe in which Zander, a main character in my other story, never met Sam or Sasha

  • ...
8
 0
 197

chapter 2, Somepony new!

Waking up from a loooooooooooooooooooooong nap in the bushes ,Barely keeping me from loosing my sanity, I try to rationalize what I saw. That horse could TALK, it could talk!! I think i'm going to take another look.
creeping back up to the back of the house of the talking horse, pony? Ill just call it a pony, I peaked through the window to find that it had the exact same idea, it was staring at be through the window when I got there. We both yelped slightly, and having the same idea again began inspecting the other. I saw that it had a horn! What was this thing? A unicorn? Wait that's exactly what it is. Apparently wanting to take an even closer look at me I presume it was a she, exited her home and came around back

Not knowing what I was or if I was dangerous or not. Started with her head, slowly creeping around the corner. I noticed she was wearing purple sunglasses as she took them off, with some sort of blue aura! Magic? Not being able to take it anymore, I casually not to attract attention........... Passed out immediately.

As I woke, I started to panic, but to only be shut down by my lower back and a new level 3 migraine.

Please don't move, my eyes shot open like a bullet, turning my head to the right surprised to see yet ANOTHER talking pony! This one was a lavender purple with a darker mane with hot pink and purple streaks going through it

No, no, no, don't pass out again, now that would be cliché, wouldn't it. I thought to myself. What in the HELL are you? I bitched having enough with the situation.

OH MY it can talk! This is very interesting. Bipedal, hands, no hooves, patch of hair on top of the head. The pony wrote on a piece of parchment, using another aura this one being purple, like her coat.

Fine Ill repeat myself, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU!? I said again loosing my patience.

I am a unicorn. The mare said blandly with a hint of curiosity

Yes I can see that, what I meant is why can you talk, Horses cant talk! I said loosing my sanity a little more

I am a PONY not a horse, that's actually quite insulting. She turned her head I anger. And of course I can talk, everypony can talk. Didn't you know that? And what are you?

Well its official, I've lost my mind. I've died and gone to purgatory, cant decide if this is heaven or hell? I know, I know it was probably just a dream, right? So I decided to play along. I'm a human, my name is Zander. I said having figured out my minds trick.

Well Zander, my name is Twilight Sparkle, I am the prize pupil of Princess Celestia herself. She said with a little more pride than her usual tone. And this is Vinyl Scratch, the pony from earlier stepped into view, she is the one that found you and called me to help.

Hello miss Vinyl. I said with the most formality I could muster, not knowing if they could kill me or not.

Hey, what's up? She said not really knowing what to say.

For the love of god, did she really just ask that? "Hey what's up?" oh nothing just figured out there is a whole town of magical talking ponies, you know the norm! I thought to myself staying quiet, just absorbing the awkward.

Wellllllllll.. Stupid question?

Twilight and myself both nodded in unison.

Author's Note:

ugggggggggggggg, well there is chapter 2, hope you enjoy........ And you all knew this was coming so don't act surprised, had to start it some way!