• Published 15th Jan 2016
  • 678 Views, 0 Comments

Ponymon: Shadow Legends - The Equestrian Quilava



Twilight tries to reconnect with the Pokemon world so she can get Quilava to answer her question. She succeeds but brings three powerful pokemon into Equestria Mew, Mewtwo, and Hoopa.

  • ...
 0
 678

Typhlosion vs. Entei

We both start circling each other knowing the primary form of attack fire won't affect each other, so we need to be very cautious when attacking at close range. Entei lunges at me and bites my arm with great strength. I counter by using fire punch knocking him off. He bite me again but using a thunder fang attack. Using the electricity from the attack I use thunder punch again knocking him off. I surround myself in flames and attack using a flame wheel, but it was not very effective. Entei retaliates with hyper beam sending me flying. Entei flees to pursue Twilight. I chase after him and tackle him with a quick attack. Using the opening I created I blast Entei with fire blast at point blank range.Entei knocks me off and sticks me with a storm of jagged rocks. It was super effective, and I was greatly damaged. I decide to try something new, so I use dig to get underneath Entei and I used eruption. The ground beneath Entei cracked and a massive pillar of lava blasted him into the air. The rocks beneath him were also launched hitting him like a hail storm. He landed on his feet and took little damage from the attack. He strikes me with a super effective stone edge attack and runs into the castle of the two sisters. A great surge of power flows through my body as the Blaze ability activates. I charge in and see Twilight and Rainbow Dash cornered by Mewtwo, Hoopa, Latios, and some dark unicorn. A great rage overtakes me as I rush in front of them and use the most powerful of all fire type moves blast burn with every bit of power I had. The room was filled with a blinding light the ceiling evaporated from the heat and the walls melted into lava along with some of the floor. I collapse being unable to move and was reverted back into a Quilava.

"I sense a great power in you, but you have yet to master it. I've seen you stop the elements of harmony Equestria's greatest weapon. I will show you your true capabilities. Finish your friends and I will show you." The dark pony said

"Wh.... What did you do to those Pokemon?" I ask

"There under my control now. Now I give you the choose to join me or die." he says

"Don't join him!" Twilight yells

"He's evil!" Rainbow Dash yells

"I'd rather die than cooperate with you." I tell him

"So be it. Entei finish this rodent." He orders Entei

Entei walks up to me he prepares to attack when a massive jet of water strikes Entei knocking him out. We look and see Mew.

"Mew quick use heal pulse!" I yell before mew blasts me with a heal pulse attack healing me of my wounds. "I don't know who you are but, Pokmon have a way to get out of mind control." I say

"I'm king Sombra ruler of the shadows and tell me you tiny rodent what would that be?" he asks

"If there reminded who they are with the power of friendship. Rainbow you need to remind Latios that you're his friend. It's the only way we could stand a chance in this battle." I say

"Not if there are more Pokemon under my control. Hoopa summon more legendaries to finish these fools." he orders Hoopa but I quickly tackle Hoopa before he is able to summon another Pokemon.

"Mewtwo stop him. I will deal with the others." Sombra says

"Mew quickly starts battling​ Mewtwo while I try to prevent Hoppa from sending more reinforcements. All that is left is for Rainbow Dash to save Latios.