• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 5,164 Views, 27 Comments

The Lovely Nurse - CaringSlash



You've been injured and sent to the hospital.

  • ...
20
 27
 5,164

Feeling a little better.

You wake up from a well needed rest. On plus note, you do feel a little better today but it didn't hurt as much as yesterday. Then Silence fills the room for a moment before Nurse Redheart walks in and realizes that you're awake.

"You're awake." She says and walks next to you. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good." You say and start to stretch a little but you don't stretch your legs because they still hurt. "What's up." You say wondering what she's doing here.

"To check up you." She says.

"Okay, hey do you want me to continue my story?" You say.

"Maybe when I'm on my lunch break because I have to go check on the other patients." She says and exits the room.

But before she exits the room you manage to say "Ok that sounds good." but apparently she didn't hear. So there you lay and wait for time to pass by. But after a moment of silence and staring at the ceiling you fall asleep for a quick nap.


You wake up after a 2 hour nap but it felt like a 30 minute nap to you. You have no idea what time it is but you're hoping it's almost time for Nurse Redheart's lunch break. You sat in silence once again but it didn't last as long as last time because you hear a knock on your door and Nurse Redheart enters the room with your lunch.

"Hey." She says and walks next to you. "Are you hungry."

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to help you sit up." She says with a kind smile.

"Yes please." You say. She moves your pillow up so you can sit up and eat. Once you were sitting up she laid your food on your lap but before you decided to eat Nurse Redheart pulls out another tray of food. "What you doing."

"I'm eating with you of course."

"Oh okay."

"Do you want to continue the story you were talking about yesterday?"

"Yeah sure." After that you continue the story from where you left off and ate your lunch with Nurse Redheart. After finishing the story you start to think of something else to talk about.

"I forgot to ask you this question when you woke up this morning." She says.

"What is it?"

"How are you feeling. Do you feel better than you felt yesterday?"

"A little. I'm still in pain but not as much as yesterday. Thanks for asking." You say as you finish your food.

"Your Welcome Sweetie. Alright I better get back to work." She says finishing her food. She picks up your tray and starts to leave but she turns to you one last time. "I'll see you later." She waves and so do you, then she exits.

You decide to take another nap but before you do, you remember what Nurse Redheart called you a few minutes ago. She called you sweetie, you wonder why? You think she might be in love with you but you put that thought to the side and just take a nap.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the story and have a nice day.:twilightsmile: