• Published 9th Jan 2016
  • 514 Views, 4 Comments

Not so holy night - Prince_Morningstar



All hope has vanhished from ponyville thanks to Krampus, no pony celebrates heartswarming anymore.

  • ...
10
 4
 514

Krampus night part 1

"Merry hearts warming to all an dark night." Those words will forever hunt her and those of her subjects. Heartswarming is no longer welcomed in the hearts and minds of mares and stallions of all ages. But instead its feared and shunned all because of what happened last year, Krampus ruined it all and made it an holiday of vengeance. However in an few more nights it will be his night it will soon be Krampus night, Celestia will soon to deliver a tribute, or risk a riot. She will offer up a tribute, but it will not be what Krampus excepts. No, she will look right into the eyes of the holiday devil and set things right. Hopefully then Ponyville will go back to the way it was, before Krampus came and ruined it all for everypony


She could hear knocking at the door, celestia sighs and heads over to her door and answers it.Upon opening it she could see it is her royal guard. She gives an forced smile and speaks."May I help you?" the guard goes to attention and gives her a salute then replies.

"Princess I am here to inform you that you only have an few more weeks to deliver an criminal before Krampus night arrives" Celestia sighs and looks at the guard then nods in response.The guard then leaves as Celestia closes the door,She hated doing this and to an criminal that needed to be rehabilitated but that was the only way for the random purges to stop. However she'll only have to suffer through this once more then all of it will go back to the way it was before. She looked out her window and watches the sun go down; Officially the countdown to Krampus night had begun she will have 8 days plus one whole week to come up with an prisoner for Krampus to take or so he will think. Celestia had gotten into bed and pulled the covers over her body and slowly feel asleep, meanwhile in the Underworld Krampus was gearing up for one of his nights. He gives an cruel cackle when he looks into his snow globe he then gives an sinister grin then speaks.

"Celestia may think she can get back Heartswarming and put me into my place. That is rich! hahaha" he gives an cruel cackle which echos through the underworld. He then turns his gaze back to the snow globe he places his skinny hand on it, his fingers make an sickening scratch on the surface of the glass he then picks it up and gives the snow globe a little shake and speaks again.

"I may not be able to leave the underworld my little princess but i will be seeing you real soon." Celestia awoke with an chill across her cheek she got out of bed and went over to her window to close it however when she looked outside she found that cannterlot had been snowed over from an massive blizzard. she hanged her head in sadness she knew this somehow was Krampus doing however she could hear rapid pounding on her door; She sighs and slams her window shut and walks over to her door to answer it, however she found an frantic guard waiting for her.

He wasted no time to speak."Princess.. tonight is Krampus night wheres the tribute?" She raised an eyebrow this couldn't be Krampus night that fast could it? she walks over to her calendar and sees that all the days in November had been all marked off and only four of days in December had come and gone. Her eyes had widen she had no idea krampus had this kinda of power, Celestia looked at her guard and spoke.

"Go to dungeons and bring out the prisoner to the town square however let me escort him, I need to see this one through." The guard nodded and rushed off to grab the prisoner.deep inside his cell the prisoner was from downtown Baltimare. He had murdered his ex for leaving him or so he stood accused of; He hadn't been processed like most of the prisoners before him and the fact was they where all guilty of some kind of wrong doing it didn't matter what. The guard walked over to the jail cell and began to open it, he nor the prisoner didn't say anything to each other as the guard began to unchain him, As soon as he was unchained he bound the prisoner with rope and began to lead him out of the dungeons. Celestia was waiting in the thorn room for the prisoner while pacing back and forth,she had no idea what time it was as every time that was slipping away meant that somepony could vanish with Krampus. The guard walks through the door leading the seldom prisoner to her,like always Celestia didn't bother to look at him nor did she care to know anything about him however if she does this right and tonight and only tonight she'll never have to do this again in her lifetime. She takes the reigns into her mouth and begins to lead the prisoner outside the castle,however off into the distance towards the square she could see smoke and hear laughing . Her subjects where all inside there houses asleep like always well except an few who would collaborate with the holiday Devil and his minions,but they to will be dealt with when she sorts all of this out and restore peace and love to her broken Kingdom. Krampus and those who fallowed him awaited in the square for the tribute,however unbeknownst to them except Krampus Celestia was going to stand him down and foolishly try to save her Kingdom; The audacity was that she thought she could actually win. Celestia had made her way to the center as Krampus held out his hand to accept the rope he then gives Celestia an evil grin. She puts the pony behind her and cast an ward around him and then drops the robe, She looked Krampus into the with an rebellious flare then speaks.

"No more Krampus, leave Equestria and take your lackeys back with you. I am no longer frighten of you and I will no longer tolerate your presence here in my kingdom!" Krampus was silent for awhile still keeping his hand out however then draws it back in slowly. Those around him except his helpers began to angrily glare at Celestia and some even dared to try and get near to him only to be blasted backwards with angrily bolt of magic,Krampus began to study Celestia never taking his eyes off of her for an moment. Krampus then gave an loud and maniacal chuckle and so did his elves however after an moment of laughing Krampus held up his hand and all was deathly silent around him again.