• Published 25th Jan 2016
  • 506 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Daddy? - Perry Pinkie Potter



My Little Dashie thingy. MLD isn't real. But when Rainbow Dash reads it, she doesn't know that...

  • ...
4
 11
 506

Three

"Rainbow Dash, wait!" Twilight yelled after her.

"What in the hay was that about Twi?" Applejack asked.

"Rainbow Dash read that book, and it's not real, but she thinks it is!"

"I know THAT!" Applejack said. "But what in that book made her SO mad at us?"

Twilight sighed. "To put it briefly, this is the story: A human finds a filly Rainbow and raises her like a father. Then, on her 15th birthday, Celestia and all of us come to take her away. I erase Dash's memory, and that's it. At least, that's what I gathered from reading the last chapter."

"But how can she believe that's what happened? Even for me, that's super hard to believe!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"I don't know," Twilight said, "But she must REALLY believe that!"

"Oh, poor Rainbow Dash! We have to find her!" Fluttershy said.

Twilight nodded. "Agreed. Let's go, who knows how far she's gone between then and now. We have to hurry."

Everypony else nodded, and followed Twilight out of the castle and into the Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

Was that a good summary?