• Published 5th Apr 2016
  • 674 Views, 8 Comments

Legend of the Nine Elements: Equestrian Ninja - SuperiorSpiderpup45



Twilight returns to Celestia and luna's old castle to transport the books from the castle's library to canterlot library. Only to find that the books in the hidden library have gone missing and a boobytrap in it's place.

  • ...
3
 8
 674

Chapter 5: Fire, flame. Discord, zane. And a orange car that goes ba-ba bum-bum.

Fluttershy opened her eyes and looked out her window. It was the night before the Gala, and for some reason she had woken early.

As she looked out her window she saw a bright glare over in sweet apple acres. There was a sudden flash as Discord the spirit of chaos appeared in the room.

"Fluttershy!" He said as soon as he appeared. "I know it's late but, I almost forgot to ask you if I could escort you to the gala tomorrow."

"Discord what's that glow coming from Sweet Apple Acres?" She asked ignoring the question.

"I..." Discord put his hands to his face and used them as binoculars. "Oh no...."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


AppleJack was fast asleep in her bed, dreaming of the huge apple she had been growing for the upcoming Ponyville fair, when she was suddenly shaken awake by Discord who was hollering in her ear: "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This caused her to leap into the air with a yelp and crash land on the floor of her room. "What in tarnation, is the matter discord!" She grumbled as she stood up.

"Well, if you haven't noticed your house, or barn as it were, is on fire." He replied nonchalantly.

With a shriek AppleJack rushed into Applebloom's room and found that she was already gone. "Oh! I almost forgot to tell you, I already helped get the others outside."

"Then why in tarnation am I still in here!?!" She yelled at him, annoyed beyond her limits.

Discord simply snapped his fingers and they appeared outside, Applejack had reappeared in a dress in Discord's arms. "for dramatic effect, duh!"

Shaking out of the dress Applejack joined her family as they helplessly watched as they home and orchard. "Who would do this to us?" Applebloom asked as she watched the huge apple go up in flames.

"I don't know but my chaos magic is helpless against it." Discord said, "Nothing I tried stopped it."

Suddenly out of the smoke and flames a chant came drifting across the air. "Fire, flame. Death, pain. Kill, steal and destroy!"

The five of the back away from the chant, only to realize that it was all around them, closing in on them.

"Fire, flame. Death, pain. Kill, steal and destroy!" The meaning of this chant was to plain. Suddenly from the burning trees they appeared, ponies. Hundreds of them. Each one with a strange almost living tattoo on they faces. It was a livid purple, shaped like a smoke snake, the mouth posed to devour the left eye of the ponies who wore it. It twisted down to their flanks and covered where their cutie mark should be.

Applebloom hugged granny smith tight and closed her eyes in fear.

Discord nodded slowly: "So these are the invaders, sheesh what a cliché chant!"

"Discord do something!" AppleJack cried.

(All Big Mac did was scrape his hooves in the dirt preparing to fight.)

"AppleJack I'd love to help really but it seems they're immune to my magic." He said, "Although I could get some backup instead...."

He snapped his fingers and suddenly a bright orange derby car leaped into midst the ring of the chanting ponies, who scattered as the car's horn blared: "ba-ba bum-bum ba-ba bum-bum ba bah"

The car was covered and had two glass-less windows on either side, a big black 01 was painted on either door as well. The top of the car had a huge Equestrian flag printed on top, with the words; "General Lead" Printed oon next to the flag. Two Ponies climbed out of the car's windows.

"How the hay do you think we ended up here Bow?" one of them asked the other.

"I don't rightly know Luke but.." Bow started to say when he noticed The Apple Family standing there. "Well if it isn't cousin AppleJack!"

The two of them walked over to her. "Luke and Bow Apple!" AJ exclaimed.

"Do I know backup or do I know backup!" Discord said to her, she ignored him and went over to her two cousins.

_____________________________________________________________________________

After a lot of explaining, the Apple family and Discord rushed along a dirt road to Canterlot.

"...So we where just jumping ol' gator back home when we suddenly landed on your farm."

"Which was my doing." discord chimed into Bow's story.

"Yup, and I'm glad you did." Luke said from the back next to Granny. "Saves us having to explain to Ol' sheriff Deer Wood why we where doing 85 in a 25 zone."

"Yeah, he'd probably try to take away our cider-still for that one." Bow added.

Discord, who was sitting upside down on the roof of the car, looked ahead of them and saw a huge crowd of the mysterious ponies blocking the road ahead. "Luke do you think you could pull that jump trick off again?"

"You bet'cha horns I can." He replied as he sped up towards the crowd.

Discord snapped his fingers and a huge ramp appeared. Applejack gaped; "Couldn't you just make a bridge over them?!" she said a bit of panic in her voice.

"Of course! but where would the fun be in that?" He replied as the orange Car zoomed up the ramp and leaped over the living road block.

"YEEEHAAAW!" AppleBloom cried as Luke blared the horn:

"ba-ba bum-bum ba-ba bum-bum ba bah"

The car came down with a bump and screeched off into the night towards Canterlot.

"Now there's only one more thing worrying me," Applebloom said, "If those bullies where already up here, doesn't that mean they're probably already at Canterlot?"

"Most likely, if they could get through Ponyville's defenses, they'd probably have already gotten through Canterlot's." AppleJack said. "We have to warn the Princesses!"

Author's Note:

Wow I feel like I just breezed through this chapter. Only (hopefully) one Chapter left to write and this story's done.

Oh and yes Bow and Luke Apple are a Duke's of Hazzard spoof. Heh I love how Discord's always spoofing other TV shows in the main show, so I thought him adding two D.O.H. spoofs to the story would be appropriate. And I don't intend to include Bow and Luke in the next chapter.

Sherriff Deer Wood is a spoof on Roscoe P Coltrane (The name Roscoe means Deer Wood and the name Coltrane means Frisky young horse. Crazy huh?)

Anyway I hope After the 6th Chapter I can start work on something else.