• Published 7th Jun 2012
  • 1,036 Views, 5 Comments

Take This Life Away - DubStepPony



1 kid has the opertunity of a life time, to take his life away for one in Equestria,will he?

  • ...
3
 5
 1,036

The Explanation

(Also before I start this chapter, I should mention that Nelson is in fact a Unicorn and Derrick is a Pegasus, just want to clear any confusion.)

(Nelson)

“Remember the day that you beat me up in the hallway?” I said to Derrick

“Yea remember that day again I am so sorry.” Derrick said with an apologetic voice but there was still a little curiousness in his voice, he wanted to know what that had to do with where we are.

“Well when you walked away I saw that look in your face, I knew you didn’t want to do that you had a reason but I had yet to figure that out.”

I could tell he still felt bad about the whole thing but it was hard to tell with the evil grin he was giving me.

“And just for some reason I knew that something was going to happen you that night can you tell me exactly just what, happened?” By the look on his face I could tell that he was surprised that I knew that.

“Well..” This was gonna be hard for him, I could tell by the tear in his eye going down his red mane. “That night was the night that I last saw my family. I went to a place out of town to just relax and examine my life and I did for maybe a little too long because when I got home my dad wasn’t well happy with that and well he whipped me across the face with his belt.”

I was stunned at hearing this I know that the kids around school that he got beaten by his dad but this is coming straight from the source. He was practically laying in a bath of his tears right now, I could tell this was more hard then I once thought for him.

“And well I had enough of his crap so I left that mother bucker in his place, and why can’t I curse for Celestia’s sakes!!!!” He said while letting out a slight laugh he knew he was over reacting.

“Oh its no big deal, now please if its non big deal, may you continue?”

“Ahhhhhh. Yes well um that was the final straw for me and I went up and packed up my stuff and left, but while leaving I saw my mom and sister just staring at me, I could tell they were saying “don’t go” but I had to” and he lost it and went back to more crying. I reached into comfort him but he pushed me away. “Now do you mind telling me where the buck we are?”

He told me that and he deserves to know after all the stuff his dad put him through and the stuff I put him through. “Well (I looked around to make sure no one was here) have you ever heard of a show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?”

“Yea my sister put that on my Iphone, what you gonna tell me were in a land of magical, flying ponies and well.... that backfired on my saying that I am a..... well what am I anyways?”

“You’re a Pegasus but we will get to that all in due time but now let me continue. Ok, you are in a magical land known as Equestria and you and I well, are ponies.”

“Yea. You know I could kind of see that.” he said with a very smart tone in his voice.

“Well were in a little town know as Ponyville and I’ll introduce you to everyone here. But those are the basics that you need to know now, let me tell you how we got here and why were here.”

“Finally!!!”

“Ok well one day while searching threw the internet I received a mysterious email promising everlasting happiness and well I had no happiness at all my parent never said a word to me in my life and never supported me threw anything I’ve tried. So I had to take this opportunity.” as soon as I said that he felt worse about beating me up and he apologized again and I continued my story. “Well it promised a portal to Equestria and that was enough to intrigue me.

“Ok so that explains sort of how we are able to get here, who sent you this email exactly?”

“No clue no name, no address, nothing.”

“Well that’s a mystery, can you continue and tell me just why you brought me along to enjoy the ride?”

“yes, well one day while walking to class I heard someone crying in the janitors closet. That person was well I think you can answer that.” as I said that its like he had a sudden realization about something.

“So you were the person that was peeking through the door!!”

“Yes, well after that I wondered what you crying about and the rumors around school about you floated around and well, I just couldn’t stand the thought of a person more miserable then me in the world I was about to leave behind. So I decided to bring you along, also answering the question about the mysterious email you received about meeting at the school.” after that he started crying again.

“Man... nobody actually cared about me that much, why did you bring me though (sniff) I was a complete dick to you.”

“Well I like to give people a second chance you know, it’s a policy I grew my self up on.” I said with a giant smile on my face. “I also thought you just you know be happier around here, almost all the time theirs a happy pony to talk to around here, and they all treat you like well like family, something I never had.” I made my self sad now but I kept my spirits up.

“Well, what makes you think really that I’d be happier here?”

“Trust me this place will grow on you, please just give it some time. And might I ask you don’t seem shocked that were no where near home and are in a totally different universe.”

“Well I never really had any friends anyways, just a bunch of yes men. And the only people I regret leaving behind are my sister and my mom, now can I ask you something, what happens to are universe while were here?”

“I was just about to get to that, there some rules I have to tell you and some are just rules that you need to know for the sake of knowing and some are mine and you must abide by alright?” I said with all the seriousness in my voice that I could conjure up.

“Ok”

“Well let me lay them down for you one was the one included in the email, Your world will remain unchanged as you are in Equestria, another one was that the spell can only be used once, and those were the only ones included in the email. Now time for mine and this must be abided by at all times unless it is just you and me and no one else is around, alright. One which is are back story, we traveled from a far away land and we passed out from dehydration and lack of food. Second, no one must know of the existence of the other world except and you GOT IT!!!”

“Alright I got it gosh settle down there.”

“Im sorry. ok and third, if you didn’t notice all the other ponies have these images on there flank, those all called cutiemarks and they represent your special talent and as you can see, we have none. So that adds on just to our back stories we never found are special talent and the rest is are own personal journey to find it. That ought to be exciting and trust me but finding your special talent may not sound that exciting but, when you get it, its one of the best feelings ever, well except when you find your special some pony buts that for another time.” when I said that I could tell on the look on his face and it said “we have to fall in love with these ponies????” but he might or might not warm up to the idea of having a special some pony. “OH!!! and one other thing, while we are in here we never age and we will be the only ones to notice this so do not mention that to any pony on any circumstances or that will cause a confusion and mass hysteria that even pinkie pie couldn’t cause.”

“And that’s it?”

“Yes that is it, any questions?”

“Yes two do we actually have to fall in love with a pony and can I PLEASE!! Get some thing to eat im starving.”

“Answers to that are no and ill get the doctor on my way out, and once you get out of the hospital ill introduce you to everypony in town and also I have to falsely introduce myself to them so it ought to be a fun time.” After that I left and got the doctor to get him some food.

Now you maybe wondering why I didn’t mention that we could go back, well some things are just better left unsaid and he would want to go back almost instantly if I told him of a way back. So until it comes that day, and I hope I doesn’t, that part of the email is just known by me, and it will stay that way.