• Published 2nd Jan 2016
  • 709 Views, 10 Comments

I spy.... Pinkie Pie? - Pinkiepie321



What f Pinkie Pie was a trained spy working for Celestia? When a new mission comes, she must keep her identity a secret and still save the day. But can she?

  • ...
0
 10
 709

P.W.N.Y's best

General Lucky Charms watched the figure warily. Crouched down,shaking with fright, the little filly looked vulnerable,too weak for this. It'll be over soon he told himself. His three goons circled her, checking to see for any advantage she would have. From their smug looks, General Charms would guess they found nothing. One of the three horses, Silver Sword, stepped forward. Suddenley, he leaped on top of the foal, crushing the air out of her. At least he would have if the foal was still there.

"What!" Silver Sword said, twisting around this way and that. A loud giggling came from the corner at the other side of the room. Silver Sword motioned for the others to stay where they are. Sticking to the shade he crept up around the figure. With a yell, he leapt into the air, and karate chopped her...... head off? Silver Sword picked it up. A pinata.Two loud thumps came from behind him. Swinging around, he was shocked to find two of his horses on the ground.

One lifted their head and rasped "she's coming." Loud giggling confirmed that. Suddenley the giggling stopped. Wincing in anticaption, Silver turned and was met with a filly dressed in pure black, who was no more than a hoof away from him.

"Surprise!" the pony giggled, before dissapearing. Silver Sword was so busy staring at the spot where she was that he didn't notice the roundhouse kick until too late.


"Pinkamena Diane Pie has knocked out three of P.W.N.Y's [protecting and watching over the nations youth] top agents at four years old. Welcome Agent 4201." Agent 4201 took off her outfit, revealing a pink pony with three balloons as a cutie mark, and a fluffy mane. Maudiline Pie, her older sister galloped up to her.

"Not bad but instead of doing a Mawasi geri [roundhouse kick] you could of have done a Choku Zuki [ a straight punch]" Lilian or her undercover name, Limestone watched in amusement. Igneous and Cloud rushed down the steps straight to their youngest daughter, almost trampling Martha or Marble, in the process.


"Wonderful, just wonderful" Cloud exclaimed. Igneous just beamed with pride. A clomping of hooves told them someone else was coming down.

"Princess Celestia" Igneous nodded his head in greeting.

Pinkamena's eyes widened "dad, you're meant to bow!" she exclaimed, getting down on one hoof. Cloud chuckled.

"No dear, now that your a spy, you don't need to bow unless your in public." explained Cloud "Anyway I think Celestia is going to give you your new identity." Celestia passed Pinkamena a folder.

"Pinkie Pie? Ponyville? But how can I see my family?" Pinkamena's mane deflated.

"Aww don't worry Pinkie Pie" Lilian put extra emphasis on her new name "you can visit us anytime, right" she asked glaring at the princess. The royal guards formed a protective circle around Princess Celestia, even if she really wanted to, Lilian could easily take them all down.

Celestia gulped "o-of course" she confirmed. The Pie's relaxed, as did the guards. The pies come from a long line of spies,assasians and bodyguards. Igeneous had discvoered one day, that under the guise of a rock farmer, he could get away with anything, it was just so boring to suspect, and so that became the Pie families number one cover.


< FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER >

"Bye Pinkie!"

"Vist us once a month!"

"Write to us!"

"Remember everything we taught you!"

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye Maud,Limestone and Marble. See you soon" yelled Pinkie, waving erratically.

Author's Note:

IN CRYSTAL EMPIRE, PINKIE WEARS SPY GEAR. BUT WHERE DID SHE GET IT FROM? THIS GOT ME THINKING . PINKIES FAMILY IS SO DULL, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, UNLESS IT WAS AN ACT.... OMG AND SO THIS WAS BORN