• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,005 Views, 13 Comments

Dracula's rising - belmontzar



Dracula has been defeated by Julius belmont and as Soma cruz is born, his castle appears in Equestria

  • ...
0
 13
 1,005

jumping to conclusions

As Dracula was standing by the small cottage, a great many things happened all in a sequence the first occurring in Canterlot at the moment Miss Sparkle's brain decided to pause from reality.
-canterlot-

[SNAP Thud] Celestia found herself gasping as she collapsed to the floor, taking in hard labored breaths as she felt Twilights brain slip slightly further to the right. This was not the sensation of death, Alicorns are far stronger than that she knew. But that did not mean Sudden heart attacks could not still hurt like hell. Though the princess had to admit to herself, that she was not positive Twilight had grown all of the necessary defenses Alicorns seem to have. After all her young student had not been BORN an Alicorn, she had ascended to the status of an Alicorn. However the fact remained that the pain did not feel like death, so the rest of the questions seemed irrelevant, particularly when her sister and Cadance both seemed to appear out of nowhere. Celestia watched the two of them shout at her at the same time, their words mingling into an incomprehensible mess that only made her head hurt worse.

"Quiet down you two... I'm alright. Twilight is, probably alright as well don't worry." The sun princess adds, thankful to see Cadance relax yet noting the odd expression on her sister. "That is what your hear about right?"

"No sister I came to tell you I found the source of that dark magic. It just left the Everfree forest. I told you we should have checked there." Luna replies softly and slowly. "Whats this about Twilight?"

"Wait a minute, the Everfree? That's where Twilight was when she fainted." Celestia's eyes went wide with shock only to slowly begin to narrow. "So.. it was not random.. but an attack on her?" Luna starts to reply but, find herself squinting and stepping back, watching her normally calm sister's rage begin boiling over. Looking down the Lunar sister noticed the stone and floor below the Solar princess had begun to melt, and the white body and Rainbow mane now shifted to that of a Dimmer version of the morning sun. "We leave at once are you prepared?"

"Sister calm down please, it will take time to get the train rea- " Luna stops as Celestia walks to a window opening, as solid looking rays of light flow into the room. "Travel by sunlight? Is that even possible?"

"Aye it is Sister.. summon your weapon, the time to strike is now!" Rays of Light engulf the royal sisters, blinding Cadance for a moment before they vanish completely.
-Back to ponyville-

"I understand that we all must look very strange.. but trust me we mean you no harm." The Crowd of ponies grew, with four ponies in the lead, the remaining 'elements of harmony' the Vampire supposed. "Once Fluttershy comes out im sure she will explain that everything is just a strange random accide-" A metal hand taps his shoulder, pointing up at the sun...and giving the Vampire lord just enough time to dive to the side as a Raging beam of condensed Sunlight slams into the floor. Dracula picks himself up slowly as the ponies step back, shock and surprise hitting them all. Two figures slowly coming into view, one blazing with the fury of a sun, and a glare that should probably have turned him into dust, the other an armored living shadow. The living solar flare exploded from her place, rushing forward only to slam into a grey wall of energy.

"You Shall not harm our lord." The Final guard shouts in anger. The Shadow however did not seem to care for his words as a Spear flew at it side... only for it to be intercepted by the great leg of the warg. The Great wolf shouting out in pain as the spear dug deep into its body. Its Rider runs to the Wolf's side, only to be kicked away by an angry Orange pony wearing a stetson. "My Lord please.. you must run away. We cannot stop them all." the guard calls. "I feel that they shall not listen to any form of reason, even from the Yellow one."

"Yellow one? You mean Fluttershy? What did you do to her?" A cyan and rainbow patterned pegasus calls out angrily. "If you have harmed her at all I swear I shall..."

"She is fine and tending to the purple mare. " Dracula says softly with a raised eye brow. "We have done nothing wrong and she will vouch for us."

"Yes... all of you go check on your friends while we kill this monster." Celestia replies coldly, making her younger sister twitch as she looks over.

"But if everyone is fine.. then there is no reason for us to fight this being. Sister.. we should wait. It would not do well to harm them further if they are innocent." Luna replies softly.

"I take it you four, and these two... are you the Elements of harmony I have heard about?" The vampire asks he spares a quick glance to the side, as the Rider got back to his feet. "You two take care of the wolf alright? Let me handle things."

"As you wish mi-lord... please be careful." The guards say softly, as they help the warg move more out of the way.

"You do not know who we are? .... I am Luna Princess of the moon and Ruler of the Night. This is my sister, Princess of the sun and Ruler of the Daytime. These four are indeed Elements of Harmony, as are the yellow pegasus Fluttershy and the purple mare Twilight Sparkle. Are you an invader from another world?"

The vampire blinks and folds his arms. "I am from another yes... but my desire is peace. I used to engage in war,and have fought one against my enemies for longer than I can remember. This world.... I see it as a new beginning, a clean slate for me and my servants. I pray you take no insult, for one of the Titles from my old world was Lord of the Night. I will bow to your authority, but please take no offense if my people refer to me as such." Dracula says softly.

"ENOUGH!!! You Shall poison my Sister no more with your silver tongue Devil!" Celestia screams out as she rushes forward her spear swings from above, as a Shadow Rushes from the Forest and intercepts the weapon. "ah.. your true colors are shown demon!"

Death floats in place holding Celestia's spear in place. "You certainly do live dangerously my lord. Care to explain what part of keeping the peace involves fighting its rulers?" Death thrusts his hands up, forcing the solar princess back, the reaper floating back behind Dacula.

"You claim to be here in peace... yet bear beings like that into my world. A living dead abomination has no place in my world." Celestia replies softly, making the reaper laugh as a bat flew to him....

"I see... so that is whats going on is it?" The Reaper comments after a moment. "Looks like you have one option my lord. you must wait for Fluttershy to leave her dwelling, for that end take my Scythe. She claims you seek destruction and death and will not wait to listen to you alone. Show her your Power of Dominance, the bond you share with your servants and open her eyes."

Dracula nods slowly taking the scythe. "Know this all of you. I shall do my best to leave your Light princess unharmed. But I see I must show my power to prove my desire for peace.. is this fine with you Ruler of the night?" Luna blinks and nods, as the elements and lunar princess walk past and into Fluttershys' cottage.

The rulers stand across from each other, the other ponies now watched from far away, the vampire could not help but chuckle as he over heard what appeared to be bets being placed on them. "Tell me, Celestia, declare the meaning of this battle."

"You have harmed one most precious to me. Even in the case of an accident, I cannot forgive any ill that befalls her. My sister and others may see things as fine. But the feeling of her suffering, the panic and horror I felt in that moment. I cannot let them stand. Earn your life Dark one." the Solar princesses voice sounded calmer now as she raised her spear to the front.

"I know the feeling well enough. While I forgive your sister for harming my wolf. For the sake of my servants who have worked hard to defend me." Dracula spins Death's Scythe above his head and Slams it down, tip embedded partially in the floor, and weapon pointed forward, toward the Solar ruler. "Heaven or hell, right or wrong, I shall show you the full force of my resolve."
The Princess of the Sun charges forward, Dracula raises his weapon, and vanishes in a pillar of light. Celestia skids to a stop blinking in surprise then gasping in pain as fire impacts her side. Turning she watched as Dracula was lowering his arm. Stepping forward the Vampire raises up his arm, as she thrusts her spear, only to feel a second sharp blow. His cape had followed his arm slamming her side causing her spear to go wide off its mark. Extending her wings she launches herself high into the air, gathering sunlight in her horn before blasting rays of light down. Dracula's eyes glowed deep red as a grey barrier rose up from the ground. The princess blinks as the Guard of the Final guard from before fades. "So you wield the power of your servants then. But can you do anything except run away?"

Dracula smiles as he drops the scythe and cracks his knuckles. "I can do plenty Princess, just not as well as them. That and im trying to not kill you after all." The spear flies down from above, his hand glows with a fiery aura as he launches a fierce upper cut, slamming the tip of the spear with his fist. A cut forms on his hand making him grunt in pain. The spear flies as its recalled to Celestia, who readies it for another throw.
-------------------------

"FLUTTERSHY ARE YOU In.... here?" Rainbow stops and stares as shes aw her pegasus friend putting an ice pack on the groaning and awake Twilight Sparkle.

"Ugh.. do you need to be so loud? My head hurts still." Twilight groans as Fluttershy lets out a giggle.

"Twilight dear, are you alright?" Rarity asks as the Alicorn nods. "We thought you were in trouble."

"Trouble? No, I am fine Rarity. What is that huge power i'm feeling outside?" Twilight asks as she sits up in the couch, holding teh bag of ice with her hoof.

"That would be my sister fighting that strange man." Luna says with a sigh as she sat down,

"YEAH she was all 'RAWR you hurt my Student!' and he was all 'your hurt my wolf' and they are being all weapon clashy and it is so awesome!" Pinkie replies happily as she opens the window. The sounds of battle now entering the magically sound proofed cottage. "Seriously this is awesome! i had bet ten bits on the new guy!"

"Oh dear.. the wolf is hurt? Why are the fighting at all?" Fluttershy asks as Luna walks over, and sums up events from outside.

"Yeah, its true I fainted, but when you teleport into the face of a giant monster wolf and your already exhausted then it makes sense to faint." Twilight says softly. "I guess I was pushing myself to hard lately and.. well it caught up in a sudden wave."

"You should get some rest sugar-cube, ah think you have certainly earned it. ah also think Celestia has been under a lotta stress herself lately." Apple jack replies in a soft tone.

"Sister has certainly not be herself lately. I believe twilight is only part of the reason she is out there fighting. She needs to let off steam, and now she has a focus and a target." Luna glances out at the window. "She does not have a being like the Tantibus to vent her frustrations to. She does not have time to rest and relax as much as we all do."

"Is that why we need to let them fight? I still don't like that idea at all, but, I do understand being that upset. Wanting to explode, and not knowing how to do so properly." Fluttershy says softly. "We.. really should go out there."

"Yeah if this is because of me, then we need to stop this battle." Twilight moans softly as she gets up to her feet. "Besides.. I should get home and sleep anyway right?"

"Aww but I wanted to watch the fight.. it was getting good to now that hes using martial arts!" Pinkie grumbles complaining.

"Ah dunno the fight doesn't seem that fair if hes stuck on the ground. All she needs is him to trip up and its over." Aj replies.

"Losing cause he doesn't have wings... that is pretty lame." Rainbow says, not noticing as Apple jack gave her an amused look.

"So ya admit flying when the other person cant is unfair then?" the farm pony replies as Rd glances down at her.

"So was making her run to keep pace with an earth pony." Twilight replies softly. "The fact she kept up as well as she did was impressive. And yet you both still lost to me, the unicorn who just had, what was it, 'running for eggheads?' hehe." the alicorn comments, chuckling as the rivals blink and face hoof.

"Yeah.. ah do see your point there Twi.. come on lets stop the ruckus."
--------------------------------

The ponies file out of the cottage and sat down watching as Dracula catches the spear , diving to the side to avoid another bolt of light. He stops as he sees the ponies, and turns back to the princess. "Look they are fine." Dracula stabs the spear into the ground and gestures to the assembled elements of harmony and princess of the night. "see for yourself.. now stop attacking me!"

Celestia freezes as she looks over at the cottage, seeing her student alive and well, and watching Fluttershy run over and inspect the warg. "Shes... alright... you.... you were innocent after all." She slowly lowers herself down, shaking her head as twilight walks over weakly.

"I believe its time I got back home... I think you all have things to talk about.. and my leg is half burnt off." The vampire says softly. reaching down he picks up the scythe and tosses it back to Death. "Did those herbs help ya out miss Shy?"

Fluttershy nods, "Oh yes and in perfect timing to make tea for Twilight. Turns out she was just tired from over using magic. This adorable little pup just startled her enough to make her fall over."

The purple alicorn blushes and nods. "yeah i was trying to think of ideas for solving friend ship problems instead of sleeping like I should have been." she shakes her head and flaps her wings softly. "I'm sorry I made you worry princess... but still.. to just lash out at someone without getting the facts? you should know better."

"Are you.. scolding the princess?" Dracula asks blinking. "Shes pretty much the main ruler of the world here, and your scolding her?"

"Shes also my teacher as has taught me the same lesson many times. ALWAYS listen to your friends, always look before you leap, and do not assume things based on appearances." Twilight recites gently. "Maybe someone needs to pay more attention to MY assignments."

Luna starts laughing as Celestia actually blushes in embarrassment. "Looks like Tia is a far better teacher than she thought she was." she turns and faces Dracula. "Before you depart... were do you reside?"

"My castle has risen within what you call the Everfree Forest. A few miles away from the ruins of a castle ifmy s couts are correct." the Vampire says softly as a bat flies to him. "If my source is correct its supposedly the 'castle of the Two sisters' that is near by."

"hmm Very well id like to speak you with you on another day, perhaps we can all visit your castle?"

"that bat... i saw it yesterday." Celestia says softly watching it flap in place.

"Yeah, well his sister was the bat that made it to Canterlot. I sent them out to explore and examine things, so I could learn about where we are now." Dracula smiles softly. "Yes Luna, id love to show you all my home, once its repaired anyway. Ill let Fluttershy know when its alright, or perhaps ill send a bat over with a message."
Dracula turns as he and his companions departed from the area, and headed back home.