• Published 29th Nov 2015
  • 980 Views, 5 Comments

Finally Reunited - Krystal Twilight



11 years passed since Scootaloo last saw her Mother, Daring Do. Now on her sixteenth birthday, they will finally reunite

  • ...
0
 5
 980

Chapter One

"First you see me riding on a sonic boom."

Scootaloo groaned as she turned in her bed. She raised her head and glared at her alarm clock. Planning the alarm clocks death in her head, she raised up in her bed.

"Got my guitar shreddin' up my la-" She hit the snooze button, a little harder then she meant to. Smoke started to come up from the alarm clock. Scootaloo frowned.

Scootaloo got out of her bed. Her room was a medium sized room. It was a dark orange color. With a bed, dresser, closet, and bathroom. It was more than anyone else had. So Scootaloo was grateful for it.

Scootaloo walked into the bathroom and did her regular routine. Used the bathroom, took a shower, brushed her teeth, and then towel dried her mane.

After her mane was dried, Scootaloo looked into the mirror. A lot about her has changed from five years ago. Her hair was now longer, but not as long as Rainbow Dash's. Her eyes seemed to become a lighter color, almost pink like her mom's. She was taller too. Which was a win-win since now she didn't have to look up to anypony and no pony had to hurt their necks looking down at her. Which she probably was over exaggerating, but who cares, she was tall!

Bad thing is, she still hasn't got her cutiemark. Scootaloo didn't know what it was! She tried everything! She even tried her scooter, which didn't work. Even Sweetie Belle and Applebloom got their cutiemark! Scootaloo gave up trying for her cutiemark four years ago. She just came to terms with that she didn't have one. Another thing is she still couldn't fly. Which wasn't surprising since the doctor said it was a high chance She wouldn't fly again.

Scootaloo matted her down a bit, but leaving it ruffled. "Scootaloo! Are you up?" Came a calm voice. Scootaloo looked from where the voice came from, as if she could see the pony through the wall.

"No! I'm asleep!" Scootaloo yelled back sarcastically. She started to 'snore' loudly so Wishful would hear her.

"Oh ha ha." Scootaloo smiled and rolled her eyes as she heard her guardians sarcastic reply. "Get your flank down here! I got a surprise!"

"Yes sir!" Scootaloo called back. She ran out of her bathroom and grabbed her old scooter. She slipped on her helmet.

Scootaloo busted through the door and towards the steps. She smirked and narrowed her eyes. She made a sharp turn, jumping into the air, and grabbed on to the top of the railing. Her scooter sliding across the wall as she twisted herself so she landed on the railing. She pushed her and her scooter into the air and landed on the stairs railing. She slid down it.

Scootaloo landed off the stairs and smiled. She looked over her shoulder. Her eyes widen when she saw Wishful using her magic to make a present and a letter float before her. Scootaloo smiled sadly.

"It's from your mom." Wishful said. Her voice filled with emotion. She turned and placed the two gifts on the table behind her.

"Can I open it?" Scootaloo asked. Joy and excitement coursing through her vain's. Her birthday and Celestmas was the only days Scootaloo ever heard anything from her mom. Scootaloo wished it was much more, it was to dangerous and it was pushing it with Celestmas.

Wishful laughed. "You know the rules, Scootaloo. You can't open it till tonight at midnight. When it's officially your birthday." Wishful said smiling.

"Yeah but... I'm sixteen, I should be able to this year." Scootaloo said as she walks closer to the present. Wishful shook her head.

"No." Wishful said as she used her magic to get the present and letter away from Scootaloo. "You mother said to open it at midnight. Now I got to go over to Pinkie and Cheese's, to plan your party." Wishful said as she put the present and letter on a high shelf. She walked over to the door. "Don't forget to eat breakfast. Love you!" Wishful called as she left. "Don't burn down the kitchen!"

"One time!" Scootaloo groaned. You burn down the kitchen while making cereal and you never hear the end of it. She heard Wishful laugh.

Scootaloo shook her and frowned. She turned and walked over to the kitchen, doing her best to put the letter and gift out of her mind. Which was not easy. Scootaloo made herself a bowl of cereal. A bowl of Fruit-loops.

After Scootaloo was done eating, she left the house. She usually wouldn't leave the house in the mornings, especially Saturday mornings, but with her moms gift and letter there, it made it harder for her to stay there. Knowing a present was there for and she couldn't open it, was like telling Pinkie she couldn't throw anymore parties.

Scootaloo hopped onto her scooter and flew out of the house. Colors flew past her. Red, purple, blue, yellow, green and more. The grass and few trees around her faded into Ponyville. She kept going till she was past Ponyville and heading to Sweet Apple Acres

Scootaloo smiled as she saw the barn as it stood tall and proud amongst the apple trees. When Scootaloo squinted, she could see the outline of her two best friends, waiting for her. Scootaloo went a little faster. Her wings flapping as fast as they could.

When the outline of her two friends became more focused, she yelled 'hey' to them. They turned and looked at her. A smile on both of their faces.

"Scootaloo!" They both yelled. Scootaloo came to a complete stop and took her helmet off. She looked over at her friends, who were running towards her.

Sweetie Belle was gorgeous. Just like Rarity. Her hair was longer, alot longer and it framed her face beautifully. Her eyes shined like emeralds. Her cutiemark was a bell with a music note attached. Symbolizing that her special talent was, of course, singing. With her new singing career, she was busy performing and winning talent shows.

Applebloom wasn't much different then before. Her hair was longer and she still wore a pink bow in it. Just now she had it in her tail to. Her cutiemark was an apple, of course, with a small part took out. Applebloom organized everything that happened on Sweet Apple Acres. From deciding the best time to harvest apples, to cleaning the barn. Which kept her busy.

"Hey guys!" Scootaloo said as she hugged them. "So glad you guys are here!" Scootaloo exclaimed. It was hard trying to get them all together. Which sucked. Scootaloo hated that Sweetie and Applebloom were always busy, but she understood.

"Well duh!" Applebloom said. "We weren't going to miss your birthday!"

"Yeah!" Sweetie said. Her face showed how excited she was. Scootaloo rolled her eyes. Figures she would be more excited then Scootaloo. But Scootaloo smiled anyway.

"My birthdays not till tomorrow though." Scootaloo said.

"Well, yeah... But that doesn't mean we can't celebrate it today." Applebloom said shrugging. Scootaloo smiled and shook her head

"So what are we doing today girls?" Scootaloo asked. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle soon stood on both sides of her.

"We're going to SugarCube Corner. Buttonmash, Spike, and Melody are waiting for us there." Sweetie Belle said. A soft blush forming when she said Buttonmash's name.

"If we got to go to SugarCube Corner, why didn't we just meet up there in the first place?" Scootaloo asked. Applebloom rolled her eyes at her some what lazy friend.

"We wanted to have some 'Cutiemark Cursaders' time. We never hang out just us anymore." Applebloom said. Scootaloo smiled.

"Fine. But you guys owe me an Lazy Colt chair for this." Scootaloo joked.

Sweetie Belle and Applebloom laughed at this. Knowing that Scootaloo didn't mean it. Just like that, the three young mares, headed off, to SugarCube Corner.

...

Daring Do looked around. Making sure she wasn't followed. She didn't want any of her enemies, finding out. She walked through the woods of the EverFree forest. The trees loomed over her like giant monsters, waiting to attack. Daring pulled her down lower. She sat down, letting out a sigh of relief.

Tomorrow, the twenty-first of May, was her daughter's sixteenth birthday. Daring Do suffered a great deal when she separated from her daughter. Not knowing for sure if her daughter wouldn't be captured for ransom or if she would get hurt by Daring Do's past mistakes. It took all Daring Do had to not go to her daughter. The knowledge that if she did, her daughter would be put in grave danger stopped her. But tomorrow was going to be different...

Daring heard footsteps from behind her. She stood up and looked behind her. There stood a zebra. Zecora.

"Hello Zecora." Daring said. Her voice emotionless.

"Daring Do. It's been awhile. How can I help you?" Zecora asked.

"Where you followed?" Daring asked.

"Daring Do, do not fear. I was not followed. No one but you and I shall hear."

"Good. I need a favor from you Zecora."

"A favor you ask? Tell me, Daring Do, what is this task?" Zecora asked, confusing in her eyes.

"I need a potion." Daring Do said, narrowing her eyes...

Author's Note:

Hey! This is a Sequel to A Mothers Love. I'm not good a rhyming, so sorry if Zecora sounds off. I hope you love this sequel.