• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 394 Views, 8 Comments

The Pink Wall breakers Theatre - Ponyess



Pinkie Pie establishes a Theatre group, most for the fun of it, inviting her friends to help her out as a friendly gesture. The fun in theatre is that you can involve so many different talents in your play. Pinkie Pie loves involving friends.

  • ...
 8
 394

Making the Set: 3

“I see, you did come to the rehearsal; I hope you will enjoy taking part of the little play, Aria!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed as I arrived, behind the stage.

“Yeah, I figured I could as well give it a shot. I still do enjoy singing, even if the audience was on a different note at the end of the battle!” I pointed out.

“Back then, they were expecting more out of you; after your initial performance. Once you failed to give them what they were expecting, they were rightfully disappointed and reacted accordingly; even if I guess they did take out their emotions on you for what happened earlier. This time, they have no previous performance to compare with, and no old smoldering emotions to take out on you!” she explained, right to the point.


“Time to prepare for your audition, if you don’t mind?” she prompted.

“Oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!” I vocalized, in preparation for what I was looking forwards to.

“You are doing great, your voice will be perfect for the part!” Octavia complimented honestly, straight to the point.

“You think, Octavia? I have been practicing alone; since Rarity gave me this?” I prompted; pointing towards the rare, red gem around my neck.

“I can hear that, you are improving right on cue!” she then conceded.


“Oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!” I exercised my voice.

What I had failed to notice, and was still failing to notice; is the effect my practice had on me and the necklace Rarity had prepared for me. Maybe it is the fact that I feel the magic gathering; as I practice the scales that is blinding me to the effects, but I am still not realizing, just what she had given me.

“Oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!” I exercised my voice.

Of course, my voice has been improving steadily, while I keep practicing too; but that is just the obvious point I am supposed to notice.


“Come right this way, please; Aria!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed, as she saw me talking to her friends.

“Oh, okay?” I responded, oblivious as to what she had in mind.

“I have a little treat for you, Aria; one that should help you relax, while you are singing!” she promptly explained.

What she was really after; is to clear the set, in order for one of my former friends to enter; without noticing me, or realizing what she was actually up to. Woe is me, when I actually realize, just what she had in mind. Poor me, and poor me; indeed.

Of course, I had to follow her in order to prepare for what I had signed up for; even if I had no idea as to what she had in mind. She had been clever enough, never to spill her beans anywhere near me.

“Okay!” I merely responded; letting her know I caught the intent, and followed her to where she was going.

“Almost there!” she prompted, pointing where I was to go.

I did not know Pinkie Pie was to blame for the gift; the one Rarity had so kindly, and generously afforded me the other day. Likewise, Rarity had blatantly failed to explain that my two former friends had received the same gift as she gave me. Would I have trusted her, if she had told me? On that note; I may have been the first, or the last to accept the gift; which made no real difference in any event.

What counted; is that she had given me something I cared for, something she had expected me to enjoy, and appreciate. At first I did appreciate the gift; but this is before I knew what I was up for, in the first place. I still do not know.


“I need you up on this podium; while I give you a nice back rub, in order to loosen your back up, for when you are singing!” she explained; kindly but deceptively with her customary grin all over her face.

“That does sound tempting!” I responded; as I climbed up onto the podium as instructed, posing up to make it comfortable on her as she treated me, as promised.

While I was climbing up; she had pulled out a bottle of what looks like massage oil, but contains a clear gel that apparently already is nicely warm, and will be absorbed readily by my skin.

“There, that is just right; if you allow for a few minutes; while I work the oil into your skin, please?” she promptly informed me seductively.

“I had no idea, being adored could be this good!” I pointed out.

“You are very special, to me; you do deserve a little extra, Aria!” she put forth with a grin.

“I like the sound of that. Why did we not think of this before? Oh yeah, Adagio Dazzle was too caught up in acquiring the admiration for herself; with us as side kicks, and see how that ended up?” I added; cynically, with a hint of annoyance to my voice.

“That is what happens to you, when your friends are not pulling in the same direction!” she merely pointed out, with a fit of giggles at the end.


She stood behind me, and applied the gel from the rear end. I feel how my butt is warming up, and starts to relax comfortably under her experienced hands. Bit by bit, she is working her way forwards over my back.

Firm, yet not stiff or hard hands; knowing the ins, and outs in how to make a friend feel good; the kind of girl I should have had by my side, rather than the once I had been stuck with before.

Gel slipping in between her fingers; as her hands are sliding, and playing all over my back. Up and down, right and left; round and round. There is no stopping her, or her hands; when she had something on her mind. I had grown to love the giggle to her voice, and the warmth to her personality. How could one expect what she was up to?

Before the bottle had run dry; she had covered my butt, body, shoulders, neck and body; hands down. I had enjoyed the treat Royally, before I realized it; or what the consequences are going to be on me.

“Oups, I must have picked an opened bottle? I could as well tease you with another treat; before I dig up a new bottle, and continue?” she proclaimed.

“Oh, okay. That would mean that I am going to be a few minutes later for the first rehearsal, but I guess I am fine with it!” I giggled, in response.

“If you give me your right hand, please?” she suggested; before she painted the tips of my fingers with a clear, pink gel.

She had started from the last joint of my thumb; then continued all the way down to my now inch long nail, and covered all the skin. From there, she had merely repeated the process; finger by finger.

“The left hand, please?” she then added, as she let go of my right hand.

I made my best; in order to reach forwards, and present my left hand; but it is hard to lift the hand high enough for her. She grabbed the hand by the wrist; turned it around, and continued the preparation of my left hand. I know she was not holding my hand all that far up, but it is what it had felt like; when she urged me on, as she helped me preparing.

She let go of the left hand, and I feel it draw back to a position close to the point on the top of the podium; before I had even pulled it down consciously. The strange thing is that I failed to realize it; but I already found it natural a pose.

Once she had finished working on the fingers of my hands; she had promptly walked around me, and started all over. She clearly painted toe by toe, one at the time. Only now, I have no long nails to take into the consideration.


Pinkie Pie produced a new bottle of gel. I could see her uncapping the new bottle and feel her hands on my butt, as she started over again; as if the fact that the bottle had run dry before she was done meant that she had to start over?

I had said nothing about it. Maybe I still do enjoy her hands drenched in the oil all over my body too much for me to complain? What if she was to just stop, and leave me half done? I would have been silly, but without a complete preparation. She had run through the same moves; step by step, covering my skin in the oil all over. I imagine my skin had to be glistering from all the oil she had covered me in by now.

The second time over, she had managed to cover my entire thighs and my arms, all the way down to my elbows. Yet, this is where she apparently ran dry. I guess this is when I finally noticed, what she did as she applied the gel to the tips of my fingers, though? There is now a cerise pad, covering the entire skin under the nail. These pads are highly sensitive; even more than the tips of my fingers had been before, I may add.

“Sorry, I will need to find a third bottle; but as compensation, I am prepared to give you an additional treat!” she offered generously.

“I guess I could take an additional treat, if you have the time to spare before I am supposed to be up there!” I merely agreed.

“A deep purple is your colour, right?” she prompted, and I nodded confirmation.

Now she painted my lips carefully, before she applied a generous eye shadow. For some reason; she then applied a clear, purple gel to my cherries, and the skin just around them.

“I like your choice of lipstick!” I acknowledged.


“I love your hands on my butt!” I exclaimed; as she had uncapped the third, and final bottle of oil; which incidentally is a gel.

“Then I will make sure to enjoy grouping your butt, as often as I am permitted!” she merely teased; with an evil grin, and a hysterical giggle.

“Is that a promise, or an invitation?” I inquired, eagerly looking up.

“Let’s see! How about both?” she merely continued, in the same style as she continued spreading the gel over my hide.

Only this time, she had managed to make the oil last all the way. I am standing up in a utterly quadrupedal stance, on the tips of my fingers and toes. Looking forwards, I apparently see her face to face; as she giggling looks straight into my eyes.

I followed her with my eyes as she takes a step back, then a few more. She is clearly looking at me intently all the way, as if curious as to how I am to react; but react on what, I had no idea.

“You can hop down from the podium, and I will take you to the set!” she merely prompted.

As I tried to rise to my feet; I failed, and capitally so. In the end, I merely hope down, like a cat; before I trotted after her. It is strange, but it feels fairly normal to trot after her on all fours; aside from being alien to be half my height. My body had been adapted to a quadruped stance, while I still am accustomed to walk on two feet. There is no walking around this.


“Ih-ih! Ih-ih-ih! Ih-ih-ih-ih-ih!” Sonata Dusk vocalized, as she was singing up.

--- --- ---

Author's Note:

Aria Blaze's POV