• Published 7th Jan 2016
  • 298 Views, 0 Comments

In The Closet - Cyberfire1800



Shimmer suspects something is up and brings Shy along for the ride

  • ...
 0
 298

Chapter 2 Dark Horse

Driving home from school wasn't the easiest thing in Sunset's life but there were so many questions still unanswered like: What was Adagio doing here? That thought would have to wait because Sunset arrived home and petted her dog Sunbeam.

"Hey boy," said Sunset as she stroked the dog's hair then fed him.

Sunset walked over to the answering machine to see that she had 1 message, the sound of her caller send a painful shock up her spine.

"Oh dear Sunset your one and only friend, at least this time but don't worry you'll be one of us very soon...buh bye,"

Hearing that message and the voice change Sunset's color to pure white as snow. That means she was here all alongthought Sunset. Her dog Sunbeam barked at the front door as if they're was a intruder approaching the door.

"Shh it's ok I got it boy," said Sunset as she opened the door to reveal Adagio.

"Why hello there Sunset," started Adagio.

"Adagio, of all the people I want to see your the last," exclaimed Sunset as she tried to punch her but Applejack stopped her fist in the blink of an eye.

Sunset's eyes widen at the stopped attack and then AJ let go of her hand then stood beside Adagio without saying a word.

"Now now let's not get physical Shimmer I came to talk," said Adagio with a wicked smile.

"We have nothing to talk about!" shouted Sunset who slammed the door in their faces.

Breathing heavily, Sunset had to do something to combat this the way only she could: contact Princess Twilight Sparkle. Sunbeam grabbed the book and Sunset grabbed it, petting her dog as she wrote her message.

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

I might need your help again and this time it concerns the Dazzlings well one of them anyway please hurry

Your Faithful Student,

Sunset Shimmer

The book closed quickly to tell her that the message was sent. It didn't take a while for Twilight to arrive through Sunset's mirror in the living room. The two best friends embraced each other then Sunset explained what was going on including the part where Applejack was side by side with Adagio.

"I see...hm this will be tougher than I thought but it won't be impossible," said Twilight determined.

Meanwhile Adagio threw Dash into a dining room wall hard making a huge hole in the wall and into her basement.

"It's useless to try to fight Rainbow," said Adagio as she walked through the wreckage.

"Yea right Dazzle I won't fall for your tricks," said Dash as she readied herself for another fight.

Applejack grabbed Dash's arms pinning her then tied her up making Rainbow vulnerable. Adagio reached in her pocket and pulled out a rainbow colored pendant including her signature mark in the middle of it.

"Now don't struggle Dash you'll feel so much better," said Adagio as she put the pendant around Dash's neck.

At first Rainbow tried to resist but then after a whole hour her eyes flashed light green as to say the transformation was complete, Applejack untied Rainbow Dash and she bowed to her new master Adagio Dazzle.