• Published 9th Jan 2016
  • 1,761 Views, 8 Comments

Canterlot's Vigilante: Red Hood - Zither



When the fall formal even takes place, Daemon Wraithe goes down a road which leads him to don The Red Hood persona.

  • ...
2
 8
 1,761

Prologue

He watches from the ageless Void
Enlightened Shadow of his former Self,
waiting for the time He'll take human form again...
...to avenge the victims of the War Machine,
and vanquish the Evil that gave it Life.

Sunset Shimmer put on the crown, soon a blinding light had surrounded her. Out of view a person was at a Cafe drinking, nothing in mind till he saw it. The light reached far up to the sky, lighting up most of the darkened streets. Rushing out the Cafe while seeing the whole thing unravel, Daemon noticed as another person alike rushed out to see the whole thing. He noticed the orange tanned girl's curiosity but ignore it as he had other things to deal with. Running off to an unknown direction he made his way towards the light. As the light dispersed, appeared Sunset Shimmer in the middle who admired her new self, a demonic version of herself. She then decided it was best to show off her power and opened up a hole in the school for all too see, she made two students her minions. Then going back to the girls she grinned as she saw them still with the intent to fight back.


"Gee, the gang really is all back together again. Now step aside! Twilight has tried to interfere with my plans one too many times already! She needs to be dealt with!" yelled Sunset, soon her hand began forming a fiery glowing orb. Throwing it to Twilight's direction the girls tried to do something but weren't close enough to make a move.

"TWILIGHT!" cried the group of girls; before they knew it Twilight was pushed out of the way by an unknown figure. Pushing her off safely to the side, but being close to the blast radius led to the figure being knocked back.

"Impossible!" exclaimed Sunset before throwing more orbs at the figure only defined by his Red attire. Quickly getting up he began dodging them, and jumped over the last one but not before he shot something out of his gun.

"You Missed." taunted Sunset, Red Hood only smirked underneath his mask.

"Did I really?" taunted Red Hood back before launching himself forward in a means of a zip-kick to Sunsets direction. Kicking her in the face she managed to scratch his torso mildly though enough to cause bleeding. Going back down and grasping his chest, he was surprised when Sunset grabbed his, holding him up she extended her other arm and light started forming around it. Thinking quick he pulled out some concussive's, covering his face he threw them at Sunset who was soon dazed off from it and threw Red Hood off to the wall.

The impact from the throw led to Red Hood breaking through it and laying there, with Sunset distracted the girls quickly made their way to Red Hood.

"Are you alright? Look we can help you against her we just need you to distract he-." said Twilight before being cut off by Red Hood who mumbled something.

"We don't have much time, look." said Twilight before Red Hood cut her off again.

"I said move." groaned Red Hood, in the background Sunset had recovered and launched another fiery ball towards the group.

"This end tonight." stated Sunset as she laughed. Attempting to stand up, he saw as the ball merely exploded yet didn't cause any damaged at all to him or the girls. They were protected by a pinkish aurora, though not himself he was glad by that intervention.

"Alright speak fast!" yelled Red.

"Ok we know how to stop her, we just need you to-" said Twilight before being cut off by Red Hood.

"Distraction. Got It just do it now!" Yelled Red Hood, he soon confronted Sunset again which wasn't really one of his most brilliant ideas considering his current state. Quickly dodging her attacks they were becoming much difficult by the increasing pain in his chest and back slowing him down. Before he knew it Sunset grabbed him again, this time holding him up to her face.

"You've been nothing but a mere distraction." said Sunset before tightening her grip on Red Hood's abdomen, she would have killed him had Twilight not intervened.

"Sunset Shimmer stop, you want us not him." yelled Twilight, Looking back at them Sunset placed her goals towards them and dropped Red Hood on the ground. Getting himself back up he, groaned in pain and grasped his abdomen. He watched the confrontation.

"Sunset Shimmer, The magic contained in my Element was able to unite with those that helped create it! Honesty! Kindness! Laughter! Generosity! Loyalty! Magic! Together with a crown, they create a power beyond anything you could imagine, but it is a power you don't have the ability to control! The crown may be upon your head, Sunset Shimmer, but you cannot wield it, because you do not possess the most powerful magic of all, the magic of friendship!" Yelled Twilight, soon the group of girls changed forms and got longer hair, pony ears similar to the ones used by the school and wings on three of them.

Red Hood watched as they unleashed massive amounts of elemental energy in a form of a rainbow in the sky. It had surrounded Sunset all over.

"What's Happening!" yelled Sunset as she was stripped of her power, soon there was a blinding light appearing. Red Hood had now noticed that the magic was interfering with electronics as some sort of EMP since he noticed the lights around the school started flickering. Because Sunset was in the sky when the interference took place she was transformed back in the sky.

Noticing this he jumped and grabbed her before impact; sliding on the concrete floor with cause his pants to rip. He groaned as his kness got scrapped from the rough concrete scratching them, with that it woke up Sunset who then noticed was in the hands of a stranger she had fought. Red Hood brought her to the girls who quickly started talking to her. Seeing that everything seemed alright for the mean time Red Hood disappeared out of view as the students and staff started getting near him and the girls. Getting in the school roof he watched as they surrounded them.

Twilight and her friends on the other hand were curious of the figure who had helped them defeat Sunset yet could do nothing with him being gone now. Red Hood stayed for a while before noticing how Sunset had caught him as she was rebuilding the wall, she moved away from the view as if in fear of what he'd do.

Going back to his base The Red Hood made his way to a window and entered. He looked at the mirror and noticed his gear was all damaged and some parts exposed his skin, he took of his mask. Seeing the old thing barely keeping up he tossed it in the floor. Taking off his gear he got into his pants and watched the damage, Sunsets claws had penetrated his skin enough to leave a scar once healed, he also noticed his body was beginning to show signs of major bruises along with his face having a scar going down his eye. Poking his rib cage he howled as the pain was immense. He cleaned his open wounds in his chest and knees, wrapping a bandage around his chest and abdomen he prepared himself to go to the doctor tomorrow; He'd began wondering of an excuse about the excessive damage to his body. Removing his grapple gun from his holster, he noticed that it had been damaged from the fight. Putting it in his desk he made his way to bed.

Taking a rest from the fight, he awoke hours later to a more gruesome nightmare of the fight that took place, he was sweating and quickly got up but instantly regretted it and gently grasped his abdomen. He looked out his window and saw it wasn't early yet. Laying back slowly he made a sudden realization that the fight he had was the exact place his studies would be taking place, he had transferred to CHS and had a week before entering. Dismissing the thought he decided to worry about it in the morning.

Author's Note:

-Well this is the rewritten version of the original story, I've been thinking of making major changes towards the storyline so somethings may remain the same and some won't so don't think it's the same story, it just follows the same concept.

-The quote is from a song called The Vengeful One, the reason for it is that it will mean something upcoming for the near end of the story which I've envisioned but have not written as it's a far from this.