• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 1,531 Views, 18 Comments

Fluttershy Blooms (A Flutterpie Tale) - Mocha Star



After Pinkie and Fluttershy began their relationship they also began to open up to each other and grow as a couple

  • ...
25
 18
 1,531

Chapter 6

Fluttershy bumped into a tree as she descended and curled tightly into a ball, slamming into another tree and rolling into a bush as she stopped her motion. "Ouch," she said softly uncurling and standing up.

"So, are you ready to talk?" Pinkie asked as she lounged in a tree. Fluttershy frowned up to the pink mare. "What? It's my job to make sure every upset pony is happy," she pointed a hoof, "and you, my Fluttershy, are un-happy," she emphasised. "So, tell me what's going on and why you called me 'sir'."

"I, uh, don't wanna talk about it. Can we just help the raccoon?" Pinkie landed on her hooves next to Fluttershy and leaned suggestively against Fluttershy and hummed in question. "Ugh, you are a bother sometimes."

"I know, but I'm your bother. So, confess, what's up in your coconut?" Pinkie tapped Fluttershy's shoulder with a dusty hoof.

"Tell me how you get around so fast."

"Fine, I'll tell you how I get around as soon as you tell me what's going on."

"Uh," Fluttershy grunted and looked down, beginning to walk slowly ahead, "fine, deal. But, you have to-"

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye that I won't tell anypony ever."

Fluttershy stopped and looked pointedly at Pinkie. "You had better not or else I'll never speak to you again," she hissed, sending Pinkie's ears to her head and making her cringe slightly.

"Sheesh, I've never seen you so serious. But, I'm here for ya, gal-pal," she opened her forelimbs in an inviting hug.

Fluttershy sighed and moved into the hug, embracing her marefriend tightly as she whispered. "I was molested," Pinkie was silent but tightened her hug, "and, I've never trusted a stallion since," she said in a deeper tone.

Pinkie whispered as she held back tears. "How old were you, Fluttershy?"

"It doesn't matter. I was born shy, I got my cutie mark shy, and I left Cloudsdale a broken pony. Rainbow Dash never knew, but she knew something was wrong when she came to my parent's house one day and he left me crying on my bedroom floor."

Pinkie sniffled.

"He flew from the window and left me alone, my body was broken, my heart was broken, Pinkie, because I loved him. I, never saw him again after that and it was," she began to cry, "all my fault he did what he did and then left me-e-e~!"

"Fluttershy!" Pinkie gasped and pushed the bawling mare legs length away, "it wasn't your fault at all! What he did-"

"I liked what he did, Pinkie, don't you see?" Fluttershy babbled, "it wasn't about how much it hurt at first, or how good it felt when I finished... or when I tasted him while he tasted me-"

"Oh, Fluttershy," Pinkie covered her mouth with her hoof as a silent breath left her.

"-It was... that I said 'no more'. H-he hated me, told me I wasn't his little sweetheart anymore," she sobbed and fell to the ground, covering her head with her hooves, "that he wasted the best months on me because I... Pinkie, I," she snorted a puff of dust from beneath her snout, "I've never been in heat. I, can't have babies, and when I told him he left me! I'm a terrible-"

Pinkie stomped her hoof so forcefully Fluttershy felt it through her body. "No! You're the best pony I know. And I mean it. So what if you fell in love with a creep! So what if he made you do gross things with him, and so what if he left you. That was the best part to the whole thing I've heard yet," Pinkie flailed her forelegs. "I know it might be okay to mate when you've gotten your cutie mark, but what he did was loved you and left you! Pegasi are weird," her eyes crossed briefly, "and you're one of them, but, you're a great fantastic, amazing, terrific, wonderful weird!

"You talk to animals! I can't even talk to Gummy, and he never stops talking. You are best friends with a bear," Pinkie leaned in close to Fluttershy, "a bear. That eats mostly meat. We're meat, Fluttershy. And you're friends with him."

Fluttershy chuckled between sobs.

"And you know what else, I hope that stallion got eaten by a dragon and pooped into a volcano and turned into ashes that another dragon snorted and-"

"Okay, Pinkie, okay," Fluttershy said looking up to the animatedly moving mare, "I think I get it... I, loved him but he didn't love me," a sigh, "and that's why he left me when I told him no, and that I can't have babies."

Pinkie rolled her eyes. "I think it was more from the 'no' than the baby part, but whatever. He's dragon poop, right?"

FLuttershy giggled and sniffled, wiping her snout on her fetlock, and blinking eyes full of tears. "Dragon Poop sounds like a good name for him," she giggled again as Pinkie grinned widely, "I think he's-"

"Nope! Nah-uh, nay, no! Wherever Dragon Poop is, he can stay there and stink it up on his own. He's outta our lives for good, right?"

"Right! Dragon Poop can," she looked up and smiled, "stink it up."

"Woo-hoo! That's a mare! Now, do you feel better?"

Fluttershy, with still wet eyes and matted darkened fur beneath her eyes, looked at Pinkie. "C-can we go home?"

"Yes, of course! I think I heard the raccoons-mpgh!?!"

A minute passed before Fluttershy stopped kissing Pinkie, after which the pink mare fell to her flank wearing a goofy grin that only she could pull off. "They'll be fine. Let's, go home, read a book and relax, together."