• Published 10th Nov 2015
  • 1,111 Views, 7 Comments

MLP: Venom To All Things - JusSonic



Snakes invaded Ponyville, and the Mane Six got to deal with them, and their mysterious leader.

  • ...
16
 7
 1,111

Chapter 01: Snakes In Equestria

MLP: Venom To All Things

Chapter 01: Snakes In Equestria

The story begins somewhere within the Foal Mountain range of the area of Equestria. Alone, it looks like your everyday view of the mountain, nothing special, right…? WRONG! It’s what’s inside the mountain that makes things more intriguing as things begin where the camera zooms below to find a hidden cavern cave within Foal Mountain. There appeared to be something seen flying within the large area that could allow giants to walk around so easily, and the structure seem very well crafted for….something to slither around, especially the tunnels. And what is seen around the ground turns out to be…..SNAKES! That’s right, snakes of all kinds, Cobras, King Cobras, Pythons, Boa Constrictors, Anacondas, Hydras with 8 heads or more, and plenty others. There were even serpents that fly like Hunting Horrors, Quetzalcoatls, and those that are cross breed of worms to dragons. While there were many to be considered serpentines & serpents weather small or the larger versions of mythical creatures, there were those that were hybrids to have human appearances, Snake Men & Snake Women, or for the latters, Lamia, as best to show a difference of the males that are different snakes while the women look slightly different but look more human. Everything here was like some sorta secret civilization of so many serpent brethren, it’s almost unheard of or a bigger question….why so many dangerous snakes are lying in wait and not attacking any one….that’s a mystery in itself.

But the real issue comes from what is outside that comes in….

“Hissss…./Hiisssss….” Soon there are many snakes that are attacked or captured, some even beheaded that were some of the small types. “Grisssissshhh…./Rooaarrughhhh….” The larger serpents were seen trying to attack, but some strong material of magic chains were lashed around them, immobilizing their mobility on ground and air.

“Hehehehehe…/Huuh-Huhuhuaaahh….” There was evil laughter heard from the distance, as soon something was seen coming with lit torches….large number of different pony soldiers. But these were not mere Equestrians, no, far from it, they were in truth….Dark Mystic Soldiers.

“Size the Serpent Clan!” A mysterious leader figure was giving the order for many

Many of the giant serpents hissed with rage and tried to fight back…but they were being tied down by Dark Mystic Magic. Even the brave Snake Men & Lamia type warriors were only faring so much before being cornered as it were.

“Master Maskdevil, we’re rounding up the Serpent Clan’s last bunch of resistance.” One troop saluted to his leader of the operation thus far.

Soon entering the scene as the one called Maskdevil, and judging by his stature of appeal, he was an Earth stallion. As far as descriptions can give us about this guy, he seems to worm a wrestler's body suit that's half blue & more black upper, showing little of his fur coat color especially when wearing a long brown overcoat which covers the cutie mark. But he also seems to wear a black wrestler's mask with a white front facial mark for covering the nose & mouth which opens when he speaks, & seems to have red contacts to hide his eyes true color. This guy was clearly no Equestrian but of another class entirely different...a Dark Mystic. And now we see the guy was studying over the work of having many of the serpents caught and bound in their holds.

“Excellent, pretty soon, this whole mountain of venomous serpents will be under our control. Especially since their Sky Serpent Queen, Cubellios, is now subdued.” Maskdevil spoke forth in what they are up to before looking upwards behind him at something…

Behind the Dark Mystic was the largest of a serpent to fit the whole cavern as she had violet scales & a light colored underside, her eyes were green with black pupils, a large pair of bat-like wings to allow airborne transportation. This type of snake was most likely seen as the supreme prime leader of the bunch of serpents, but with her capture, the queen was shackled and muzzled a bit to stop as much of her resistance as possible.

“But where’s the other one, the real target of our hunt?” Maskdevil questioned the matter that they are here for something far greater, and it’s with these serpents, but where…where is it?

“Poison Cloud….” A female voice is heard from nearby, as though she was near, but was unseen. “Haassiiieesss….” Then the shadowy figure exhales that which looks like a violet fog that covers the whole area.

“Guueeegh…./Wruuaaaghh…./Aarrruughhh….” Many of the Dark Mystic Soldiers were victims to the fog as it not only blur their sights, but was weakening them, robbing their strength, eyesight, and hearing…this poison was deadly to them.

“Hmph?” Maskdevil reacted to this by leaping out of the way as soon as the poison cloud spread far enough over the floor and lands in a high enough point to be out of range. “That move…”

“(Brothers & Sisters, those that are free, we must get away from those that harm us. Hurry before you get capture like others!)” The mysterious female voice spoke, but it sounded so…strange, it sounded….serpent-like.

“That language…its Paseltongue. The snake language.” Maskdevil spoke to himself in what he’s heard, that’s the language to communicate with snakes.

Soon the many Serpent Clan members that were free were slithering away through snake-tunnels or breaking the walls to make a new entrance and exit path. Just as the mysterious mare within the Poison Cloud was about to move to escape, she was seen from the cloud that made her slightly visible.

“Hold it!” Maskdevil shouted in which he earn some attention to himself. “At last I’ve found you, come with me if you want to live!” He spoke to threaten the one he was wanting to find.

“Hiissss….” The hidden mare in the clouds hissed like a snake with a terrifying tone, “Me no trust the smell of stinky creature of dark pitch aura!” She hissed off to say this with an English sounding voice towards the Dark Mystic.

“You speak English, good, makes things easier. I have something you want, as do you….just give in peacefully, and we can end this.” Maskdevil spoke in wanting to get this business settle, once done, then this matter will be over shortly soon.

The mysterious mare that hides in the clouds heard this, but seem to not buy such promises from one that has done harm here...

“Only end you get, is venom to kill! Poison Breath!” The mare spoke from within the poisonous cloud before taking in a breath. “Brussprovhmm…” Then she let out a large amount of poison streams that was covering her view and going upwards to hit the target

Once the attack served it’s purpose, the mysterious individual slip through in blending around while escaping from sight. Maskdevil managed to evade the earlier attack, but lost sight of the target.

“Very good, that kinda deadly venom is what I’m seeking to gain.” Maskdevil spoke in sounding very pleased in what he’s seen.

Soon after a few moments, Maskdevil used a spell that seem to suck in the remains of the poisonous substance around to contain it in holding spheres, thereby allowing one to breath at ease. And it seem much of his forces breathed in too much of the poison, thereby…well, ceasing their actions here. But who should show up from around one tunnel than the Dark Warrior Trio, Black Tiger and Tech.

“Yo, Maskdevil!” DJ Red spoke off his greeting to a pal.

“How ya doing!” Clumsy Rat responded off to say here.

“Looking sharp there.” Shades complimented the guy on his appearance.

“It’s about time you all got here! Though I suppose if you were, you be dead from the poison unleashed!” Maskdevil snap off to complain here in seeing these guys show up late.

“We were delayed cause Tech mislead us down the wrong tunnel!” Black Tiger issued to glare at Tech for bumbling their way of getting here.

“Hey, I said I was sorry! My GPS system can’t work well, must be some magnetic interference.” Tech stated his reason with a device, which was on the frizz it seems.

“Whatever, we have apprehended some of these serpent creatures, now just take away the deadweight.” Maskdevil waved off to say in not caring while he gave orders for the bunch to remove the deadweight that’s lying around.

The Dark Warrior Trio & Black Tiger turned to look at Tech, as if they were about to move against the mama’s colt.

“Hey-hey! I’m not deadweight, okay, sure I mess up, but come on…” Tech was protesting in seeing what was happening, he’s not deadweight for him to be here with the others.

“Not him, these dead body weights that are filled with poison. Take them to Guildenstern to have him exam the venom in their system along with the remains of this poison cloud mist still floating about.” Maskdevil snapped off to explain the case to those fools in what he means as he wants those poisoned to be removed and studied.

After that matter was settled did those working for the Dark Mystic take the spheres contain with poison venom samples away. All while Maskdevil was alone with the still captive serpent creatures and the queen.

“I will find her…and the power she holds…the deadliest element to kill things by contact…the Element Of Venom will be mine once again….” Maskdevil spoke off to himself in stating what he’ll be doing, he’ll get the one who got away…the one with an element that’s deadly and be perfect for an evil cause….the venom that is poison to all life.

The scene darkens around Maskdevil as he has plans to get the one that escaped, for she has what he wants, and aims to acquire it…by any means. What awaits ahead is unknown at this moment of time…

------------------

Dragoking was sleeping inside of his paddock that was filled with straws, water and forests. He was snoring happily until a sudden noise entered his ears. Something he haven't heard in a long time until...

A scream yet hiss in pain sounded in Dragoking's ears. He immediately got up and looked up at the black sky of night. He approached to the front as he listened carefully.

Dragoking could hear the scream in pain and fear from reptilian creatures. He groaned in anger as he knew what was going on until...

"FATHER! HELP!" The voice cries out.

Dragoking gasped in shock through growling. He growled in anger before he roared wildly like a Tyrannosaurus Rex throughout the night.

-----------------

In the morning, Twilight Moon approached Dragoking's Paddock as she opened the gate. She levitated some barrels of dead animals while entering the paddock and looking around for the one in question.

"Dragoking! I've brought you your favorite meal! Time for your breakfast!" Twilight Moon calls out. She paused and looks puzzled. "Dragoking? Dragoking! Here boy! Where are you?! I've got your-!"

Twilight Moon gasped in shock as she found that the back gate was destroyed. Not good. Dragoking is out!

"Shadow Dragon is going to kill me..." Twilight Moon groans, knowing her love will not be happy about this!

----------------------

The scene soon opens up to the Rainbow Kingdom, where it looks like things here are more or less….a bit more positive. There seem to be a fair going on at this time, mostly that of a theme for those that are from the west like Cowboys and Indians. The Mane Six along with Ben, Nyx, Spike & Phobos were checking out the final setting work for the fair. All the citizens were helping to make it look spectacular, especially when they have guest to drop in.

“AJ, Fluttershy, I have to admit, I almost had doubts, but…” Twilight spoke in looking around at what was going on here.

“But-but…but what Twilight?” Pinkie Pie yelped to look at her friend in feeling something was wrong here.

“But this may turn out very well. A Western Cattle Drive & Animal Support Fair, it may help with some funds to give us more in protecting our kingdom.” Twilight spoke off in seeing how this fair event can help out.

“Oh yes, I mean it’s wonderful since I added in the style for any country pony to feel at home.” Rarity spoke with much pride in seeing how she managed to pull this off since she went through an identity crisis that time with Applejack from Tenderhoof.

“Yeehaaaahhh!” Tough Apple was nearby by a pig’s pen, jumped in and was wrestling them critters. “Now which of ye wants to mud wrestle a pig?” He spoke off to Miss. Cheerliee’s group of class in inviting them to the party.

“WE DO!” Many young fillies and colts responded while Miss Cheerliee stood back to see some of her class wanted to get down and dirty.

“And it looks like Tough’s job is one that he feels happy to do.” Spike stated in seeing how much Tough Apple was having fun with his assign job.

“Who wouldn’t? You wrestle pigs in the mud, talk about getting down and dirty!” Phobos stated in what he could see happening right there.

“Yeah, good times there. Good times there indeed.” Rainbow Dash daydream off in remembering the time they mud wrestle with pigs when Tough came into their lives.

“Well I invited Braeburn and de Buffalo Tribe ta join us, it’ll help raise de fair theme a bit.” Applejack stated from informing her pals of who else was coming to join them.

“Oh yes, and I’ve brought out some desert creatures to help the event, um….at least those that won’t scare any pony/” Fluttershy nods in looking to the animals she brought forth that were those that lived in the desert; jack rabbits, eagles, lizards, moles, just about any that she had and was taking care of.

“Looks like everything may go fine here. Everypony’s enjoying the fair, and when the Buffalo Tribe comes, we’ll have some Apple Pies that they can enjoy eating.” Nyx smiled off to say this in what will happen when more friendly folk come by to visit.

“Right, I heard the chief enjoyed them so much that he and Braeburn made an agreement in Appleloosa over a matter long ago.” Ben smiled off in recalling what was said to have happened when the Buffalo Tribe wanted to trample their old stomping grounds, but after Appleloosa was built, things met with change, complications before arrangements settle the matter.

“I’ve been practicing my dance number since Chief Thunderhooves said he didn’t enjoy it much. So I hope this time will be a difference.” Pinkie Pie spoke off in wanting to put on a dance number for the chief of the Buffalo Tribe.

“It’ll be nice seeing Little Strongheart, she’s got character.” Rainbow Dash smiled off to say in recalling that little buffalo girl.

“Um, maybe we should finish up with the last matters.” Fluttershy meekly spoke in thinking they still gotta finish a few more things before they are ready here.

“Goodness, yes! There’s still so much to prepare!” Rarity nearly gasp in being reminded of this, they have much to cover here.

“Right, Braeburn and the Buffalo Tribe will be here any second, can’t disappoint them.” Applejack nods in agreement, they gotta be good host for their arriving guest.

“Then let’s get to it, Spike, you, Phobos and Nyx check with the CMC in how much we’re ready.” Twilight nods in wanting to give this assignment to the little ones.

“Roger!” Nyx & the baby Dragons replied off before leaving the gang to check in how everything is looking.

“Hey Ben!” Goldie’s group of Pinkamena, Omega, Jack Zen, Sombra & Autumn Gem appeared.

“Golden Heart, glad to see you could join up.” Ben smiled in seeing another friendly face appearing now.

“Wouldn’t miss this if we tried, a tribe of buffalos coming here is a rare sight.” Jack Zen replied off in mentioning how this is a very good moment indeed.

“I figure we come and check it out, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen native buffalos.” Golden Heart issued off in stating a claim here.

“By the way, have you heard of any new surprises?” Pinkamena asked off this surprise question out of nowhere.

“What new surprises?” The Mane Six responded a bit puzzled in thought.

“There was some sightings of smoke clouds by Foal Mountain before the matter vanished. We have not received any reports of cause for alarm.” Omega shrug off to say this, apparently there was a problem, but it vanished mysteriously.

“It’s strange. Surely someone could’ve reported this in, if there was a fire or something of danger, but it seem pass.” Autumn Gem spoke in being lost in thought of what was happening here as of recently.

“We thought it be best to give you the heads up alert, just in case it’s brought up again later on.” Sombra stated the matter to give this group a heads up alert if whatever the case by Foal Mountain is, if it comes up again to be wary.

“Thank you for the update, we’ll keep that in mind. For now, let’s try to enjoy the fair.” Twilight nods in appreciating the word of though from her friends before asking they continue their fair.

As Goldie’s decides to take up on that offer and the other Mane Six members go do their thing, Ben could tell Twilight was thinking over the matter.

“Hugh, you think everything’s okay Twilight? I mean, sure there was no pony hurt and the problem was gone…but…is that all we know?” Ben asked off in thinking the issue by Foal Mountain can’t have just vanished without an explanation, could it?

“It is, I’m just hoping it was just some ponies that were playing with fire and quickly put it out before leaving to not be caught and be in trouble.” Twilight nods in saying this while thinking of the logical point of view on the subject. “Hugh, at least I’m hoping it’s that simple.” She sighs in hoping that’s the only case concerning Foal Mountain that had smoke from fire spotted by it.

Sometimes for the heroes, even if it’s not as dangerous and an easy to understand case that doesn’t involve great danger….might be far from it, if they only knew the truth.

--------------------------

Meanwhile within the Everfree Forest, the escaped Serpents, both big and small, mythical and hybrid and even more humanoid, await the arrival of someone. And soon appearing was a brown cloak hooded creature with a cloth around the mouth. The snakes all hiss for a moment, but then became calm when they heard something…by their own tongue. Yes, they speak Parseltongue, the language of the snake.

“(Easy my brethren, it is only me.)” The mysterious female spoke to calm those that are both frighten and cautious.

“(Mistress, what happened with others and….our queen?)” A King Cobra asked off in sounding concern over the others that aren’t here, especially their queen.

“(Captured. By dark aura creatures. They seek venom, our venom.)” The mysterious female regretfully explained the issue of what happened involving the Dark Mystics trespassing in their den.

“(We are weaken, we need rest.)” One Hydra Head spoke in what they need to do now here after the fled event of their home.

“(We need to shed old scales for new ones. Make us feel stronger.)” The Second Hydra Head stated in what they must do from their old scales are damaged and they need to shed off the stuff.

“(We must also feast, regain strength to attack & reclaim home.)” The Third Hydra Head suggested what they need now, food to replenish their zapped strength to perform a counter measure.

“(I agreed. Me find zebra shaman, she give us things for what we need not.)” The mysterious female spoke off in stating who she’ll meet to get such necessities.

“(Wait! I sense…prey….lots and lots of prey…there.)” Boa Constrictor spoke off in looking towards Ponyville as it’s packed with…something to quench their hunger.

“(That place filled with ponies, no eat them. They bring trouble when see snakes.)” The mysterious female spoke off in stating a protesting argument here.

“(But we’re all famished, young ones need meal!)” The Fourth Hydra Head stated out in what they need, especially the younger serpents.

The mysterious serpent girl in the cloak & hooded rags looked around, seeing many of her brethren are in trouble. The little ones are hungry and looking like they will wither away unless they can get some food soon.

“(Let me lead with the Hunting Horrors, we’ll scare up some of them in a panic and take what looks filling.)” Quetzalcoatl requested in what they can do, frighten the pony folks and secure a tasty meal.

“(Ahhhh, you go there and they will harm you. Wait until I get back.)” The mysterious female sighed to shake her head ‘no’ to the idea, the ponies will fight back to harm them.

But as soon as the cloak female was leaving to be out of sight to get something to aid her brethren, the rest of the snakes had other thoughts.

“(While she gets food, we get more.)” A Cobra spoke in what they’ll do here now.

“(But she said to wait?” A Lamia spoke in recalling what the mistress said to them, they are to wait, not leave.

“(Those ponies are no threat, we out number them, we are bigger than them, and if they get in way….we finish them.)” A Rattle Snake declared forth that they will get what they want and if anyone gets in their way…they’ll be sorry.

“Hhiisssss….” Many of the other hungry snakes were ‘hissing’ in response to this; no more waiting, time to act.

Soon the scene grows darker with many of the serpents eyes staring at Ponyville…as they are hungry to devour….what is waiting just ahead.

-----------------------------

Within Ponyville, Braeburn came in with the Buffalo Tribe as they were given a hearty greetings from Princess Twilight and her group of those coming from so far away to the Rainbow Kingdom. And from the Buffalo Tribe came out Little Strongheart and Chief Thunderhooves as they approach the Mane Six bunch while Applejack and Braeburn got reacquainted again.

“Ah, young pony friends, long since the days of old, have we seen another.” Chief Thunderhooves spoke forth in addressing those here before him.

“And we never would have expected to see you six…” Little Strongheart spoke in stating the Mane Six….

“Seven!” Spike cuts in to correct the number term here.

“Yes, your seven again. Clearly much has changed, you have more friends within your group even from your town’s population.” Little Strongheart spoke in addressing the manner of the much more gathered bunch of friends.

“And I see one of you, a pony with once had but a horn of magic, now given the wings of an eagle.” Chief Thunderhooves spoke in addressing Twilight, issuing her as a pony who has become something more.

“Hugh? Wings of an eagle? Can somebody translate this native tongue?” Phobos responded off in not figuring out the stuff said.

“He means that last time, he saw me as a Unicorn, but now I have Pegasus wings, so now I’m an Alicorn and he’s surprise to see one.” Twilight explained the matter of what the buffalo chief was saying.

“We’ve brought much of out own delicacies to help with your festival. As long as there is enough for us to enjoy to.” Chief Thunderhooves showed some things the buffalos brought to share with those of the Rainbow Kingdom, as long as they too provide something too. “The tasty fruit…and those delicious apple pies.” He still remembers the taste of such things from before, he never gets enough out of that.

“Did you happen to bring turquoise gems?” Spike asked off in hoping for those tasty gems he likes.

“Oh course, here you go. Plenty for you and your honorable Dragon friend to enjoy.” Little Strongheart gave the turquoise gems to the baby Dragons who mouth water at the stuff, and started to dig in happily.

“Wow; that must be some tasty gems there! It’s nice to meet you all.” Nyx smiled off in seeing these buffalos here to join them.

“We have much to catch up on since many things have happened.” Twilight explained how it’s been so long, that they almost felt out of touch with the Buffalo Tribe.

“Please, let us continue the discussion….once we’ve settle down with a meal.” Chief Thunderhooves spoke humble-like in saying they can discuss what they’ve miss out…over a nice meal.

“Sure, the meal of sharing some apple pies.” Ben nods to say while explaining this to the chief here.

“Oh…that would be delightful!” Chief Thunderhooves smiled off with much joy to hear those words.

As many of the ponies prepare themselves for their honored native buffalo friends to join the fair festivities….little does anyone know…something is slithering around all corners. Make no mistake about it, trouble will come, and it will be a moment no one will soon ever forget….

------------------

Dragoking traveled through the dark forests. He spent whole night till morning in search of screaming snakes and voices. He found nothing until he heard some hissing noise. He slowly turned and looked at the front, seeing a familiar town.

Dragoking growled in the Snakes' Language, "(Daughter... I'm coming...)

Author's Note:

Parseltongue is the language of the snakes as seen (& can be heard) from the Harry Potter series.

Alrighty, now that this is seen, that's one start made. Pretty interesting, right? I thought since the buffalos have missed out on much, they can be used for...an 'interesting' role of where I have in mind while slowly getting up to speed. For now, in the next chapter, as every pony and buffalo are enjoying themselves, the place is invaded by not evil villains but....wait for it....SNAAAAAAKES! That's right, little ones, big ones, snakes of many species all coming to toy, and looking for a BITE to eat! Twilight & the other members of the group try to handle the pest infestation, but what happens when someone interferes and it being....a WILD JUNGLE MARE? What will the commotion bring and what power does the wild mare have over not just snakes, but a force so terrible that everyone hates her for it while those of evil wickedness...share a different view? Things will be very complex, but I'm sure the Mane Six will try to find a way through this...somehow...So get ready for the fun when I post the next stuff, enjoy...