• Published 7th Dec 2015
  • 420 Views, 2 Comments

Adam's Letters - BTNFStudios



Adam writes his letters to his friends, expressing his thanks.

  • ...
 2
 420

Applejack's Letter

Dear, Applejack,

Howdy, partner. It's me, Adam. I figured I use a cowboy accent to begin my letter. Anyway, I'm writing this letter to say thanks, Applejack.

When I first met you, you kinda reminded me of Billy the Kid, you know, the famous cowboy from 1859-1881? Well, you're the best cowgirl pony I ever met. I know you take care of your younger sister, Apple Bloom and sometimes get worried about her. Well, you don't have to worry, because you still got me. The reason why is because you and Apple Bloom are like daughters to me. When I heard your parents got killed in a accident a long time ago, I was really gutted, although I didn't meet them.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents, Applejack, but I know that deep down, they will be in your heart always. You cook some food, you got best strength, you're good at doing your lasso, you got herding skills, you play musical instruments and heck, you look after Apple Bloom.

To me, you're the best cowboy- I mean, cowgirl pony I ever met. Without you, who else would be the element of Honesty? I love you, Applejack. And so does Apple Bloom.

Thanks,
Adam

Applejack felt water from her cheeks reading the letter. "Thanks, Adam, I love you too." said Applejack.