• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 1,168 Views, 22 Comments

A God Over Man and Beast - FuckShitUp



Twilight wakes up and meets a human/God named Albert Wesker.

  • ...
26
 22
 1,168

Chapter 1

Twilight Sparkle yawned and slowly opened her eyes. “Ahh... what time is it? I must have stayed up all night reading that Marevel vs Capcolt strategy guide...” She raised a hoof to her eye to wipe away the drowsiness, or she would have if there wasn't a rope tied around it.

“What the...?” She shook her other forehoof and found it was similarly bound. She kicked with her back hooves, and once again felt the rope digging into her. “Hey, what's going on!? Someone, help!”

Her mind was foggy after having just woken up, but she was smart enough to know that a unicorn, especially one as powerful as her, shouldn't have any trouble cutting through some ropes. She casted a spell to slice the rope, but nothing happened. Her horn did not give off the familiar glow she had grown so accustomed to, and the ropes did not let go.

She glanced around at her surroundings in a panic. She didn't recognize the stony interior or the strangely shaped pieces of metal lying on the floor. “Hello? Is anyone there? Where am I?”

She could hear a voice from behind her. “Hmhmhmhmhm... in seven minutes, I will become an Alicorn! And now no one can stop me... not even you, Twilight Sparkle!”

“Who are you!?”

“I... am Albert Wesker.”