• Published 4th Nov 2015
  • 577 Views, 2 Comments

The Shadow of Equestria - Eruedraieth



The story of the scientist continues on Equestria. But with the presence of dark things in the corners of Equestria, his resolve will be tested. Will he and his friends succeed in vanquishing them, or will the world succumb in darkness?

  • ...
3
 2
 577

Prologue - Zero Hour(Contains Gore)

Author's Note:

This is a possible future.
It may or may not actually happen.

We'll see....

Madness....

That's paradise compared to the nightmare I'm in now....

"I shouldn't have trusted her.... I should've seen it coming..... But how? How could I foresee her own sister to be the cause for her destructive rampage..?"

I was rocking back and forth, huddled up close to the corner. The entire room was filled with bodies..

"You could not. And that makes it all the better..."

She walked towards me, grinning. "Do you want your turn now?"

"PLEASE! I BEG YOU! END THIS SUFFERING!"

"Shhh... I can not do that. You know I do not want to, either.. You do deserve a reward for so generously bringing me what I wanted.."

She summoned a dagger, and brought it to my arms. The same dagger she had used to torture me with every time she came back. "The mark of your existence, and it's going to end it. Quite the coincidence, is it not? But I want to see you go through hell, and the part beyond it too for good measure."

I was screaming far longer, even when she left me in that horrid room. The smell of death, blood and decay clung to me, torturing me.

"All of them.... murdered in front of me, while I could do nothing to stop her..."


Fluttershy.... Always cautious, always caring...
She went first, sacrificing herself in the hope that the rest would come out unharmed... She was so, so dreadfully wrong...

I watched in horror and dismay as she was devoured by the animals she once called her pets. Meanwhile, that devil was mocking me during the entire thing, laughing at the display of savagery..


She took Natura to me after killing Fluttershy. He could not bear to know she died in vain, and as such he wanted to be killed next.

She used his essence to make him tear out his own heart, becoming one with the hunt...


Twilight was the next to die in this disgusting room...
She planned for anything and everything.... but she never saw this coming... and by then, it was too late.

A bookcase was brought into the room, along with Twilight. Seeing the confused look on my face, that demon wiped it straight off by barbarically tearing through her limbs and flesh. She took one of the books off the shelf, erased all the letters, and started re-writing the book.. in Twilight's blood. After she was done, she removed the cover, and created one from Twilight's skin. She gave that book to me as a reminder.


Applejack tried to resist, tried to fight her... It was of no use, however...
This was the only time I was taken outside by my shackles. She took me to Applejack's farm, and the reason why got clear to me too soon...

Again, that psychopath viciously tore into Applejack, shredding viscera and leaving nothing for the scavenging birds to salvage.
She took her blood, and coated each apple in a layer of it. A single tree on the farm was left without fruit, and for a purpose I would've rather not known.

That lunatic took Applejack's vital organs, and replaced the fruit of that single tree with it! The vision of that tree, along with the hat that rested on top of the tree, was burned into my mind forever..


Spirit, much like Natura, couldn't bear the thought of staying alive once she was done with Applejack. The farm he once called his home when Applejack took him in was transformed into a place of evil... a broodplace for the vile and corrupt...

As with the others, Spirit recieved a fitting end aswell. He desired balance in all things, and was torn in half. After tearing him up, she sew both parts back together, using his intestines as thread and a tooth with a hole in it as a needle..


Rainbow Dash was the worst of all of them...
Her need for speed and daring attitude was tested, by a test she could never succeed in.

A rope was tied tightly to her neck, connected to a pole in the middle of the room. She was promised release if she flew fast enough to escape the rope's confines...

It was a lie. I watched as she desperately flew to release the rope, but she only managed in pulling it tighter... She choked to death in mid-air after I watched her torture herself for a full ten minutes...


Pinkie Pie's death was the most sadistic of all...
For this, I had to watch Pinkie bake a cake as she would have done normally..

You would ask: "Now that is not so bad, is it?"

Untill you notice the ingredients she was baking with...


Rarity's murder was a mocking statement to her art. That demon made a dress out of her, the lining made with intestines, the fabric made of muscle tissue, the straps keeping it up were made from blood vessels....

And as a crownpiece to it all, her heart was placed in the middle of it..


And Aqua....

She came along with me to this world, as an accident caused by her caring heart. Only to end up like this....

Smack-dab in the middle of the room, she'd make a fountain. The fountain's water was replaced with her blood, and it was wired up to make it flow from part to part.

As a centerpiece, her head was placed on the spike on top, facing me. It stared straight into my soul.


"Oh, I am so close.... too bad you can not watch me finish this..."

"Oh sweet mercy.... sweet, sweet mercy..." I cried as I once again begged for death.

"No mercy will find you... not now, not ever. You are to be put in eternal stasis, reading the blood-soaked book I wrote for you, made out of the one you held close."

With this, she left the room, and I never saw her again.