• Published 31st Oct 2015
  • 563 Views, 0 Comments

MLP: Friends From the BIG House - JusSonic



To get help from a new element user, the Mane Six must release him from prison!

  • ...
5
 0
 563

Chapter 04: The Shocking News: Zebura's Release!

Chapter 04: The Shocking News: Zebura’s Release!

The scene opens to Zecora’s little hut home in the Everfree Forest as she was busy preparing some potion mixes and whatnots. Nothing was distracting her, everything is fine and dandy. She even has a bodyguard and helper, Kilik sticking around for any trouble signs that may happen in the Rainbow Kingdom, especially with suspicions of there being an enemy spy that has slip in undetected. But suddenly, some wind blown into the room, knock the zebra shaman’s potions in her cauldron to create a strange stew.

“Oh my word, this is strange, ill winds blow and fallen potion mix, signs of warning, this is.” Zecora spoke off with her mystical rhymes in stating with a cautious note expression; of what maybe happening.

“What could it possibly mean?” Kilik asked forth in not being sure what this may mean?

“It shows strange movements of many lives will be taken, by a force unheard of, but seems very loud.” Zecora spoke her rhyme words in pointing at her cauldron that makes strange symbols & signs as if telling them something.

“Could it be the Three Lords?” Kilik asked in pondering it’s a warning of the strongest villains.

“No, this sign is not for them, this sign be for a pony with an element he bears.” Zecora spoke her rhyme in stating a fact that this was from another source. “Neither evil or good, is he, but a loose cannon, that is what it seems.” She issued the matter of how the new source was from that which was just something in-between good and evil while more a hard case to keep track.

“But who is it?” Kilik asked in still not knowing who this warning was for.

“While he maybe one to aid in combat, his name will frighten those near and far. For the Sound Barbarian is he, the one called Zebura….is free.” Zecora explained by her rhyming words, that the clues of this sign told that Zebura was free.

Background lightning effects are seen outside the hut’s windows along with thunder booming noises. This surprised those in the shaman zebra’s home, for the name rings many bells indeed.

“So….the Element of Sound is out and this happened how…?” Kilik responded that they now know the case, but how did this even happen for Zebura’s release into Equestria.

“By legal means, and honor bound, Twilight Sparkle & friends have help aid in his release this day.” Zecora spoke her rhyming words of who it was that helped bring Zebura back into the light from where he was kept in the dark. “Perhaps our struggle my yet change, depending on how we approach this Zebura case, being displayed.” She spoke again with rhyming words as if saying that if they play their cards right, Zebura can help them for their cause.

The scene grows darker once this action played out, for once the zebra shaman learn of Zebura’s release, it would not be long before others with advance magic & tech learn the news. And once they do, there will be a big commotion without delay.

-------------------------------------

The scene enters Canterlot Castle where Celestia & Luna were in the throne room, apparently handling a few magic popping scrolls from other countries of their realm. All of them were emergency messages with request & peaceful negation matters of wanting help.

“It seems the plan is working overly well, dear sister.” Luna spoke surprise from clearing away the large pile of scrolls, the news has spread faster than expected. And they were trying to keep it a secret, but Zebura’s release is more than just a simple exception being made, after all.

“Yes, though we will have our hooves full with these state of emergency request.” Celestia spoke off in seeing this and knowing full well of how this all happened.

“Over nearly many countries are ceasing of their useless fighting struggle of war & territory claims and wish to negotiation with us.” Luna explained from reading a scroll that told her of such things. “Truly they have ignored our manner of peace talks since my days of being banished to the moon, and now one pony does it all.” She finds it surprising, the Royal Sisters have tried for nearly a 1000 years to bring total peace to certain countries in and around Equestria, even some places near the Land of Ma, they have not had success, but on Zebura’s release completely turn it around; wow.

“Poof!” Then without warning, Discord appeared out of smoke and scattered the scrolls while looking a bit edgy and skippy.

“Celestia, we have a HUUUUGE problem! Someone has managed to manipulate the network, stating a prisoner of Grimdark was release! And get this…it’s Zebura!” Discord inform the princesses here of hearing horrible news, Zebura’s release has caused quite an up stir.

“We know Discord, I was the one that had Luna and myself make the release arrangements.” Celestia nods with a calm voice in stating this issue.

“Oh it was you, well that makes sense, for a second I…” Discord sigh in thinking there was no worries….but that’s when he did a double take of what he heard, and… “Wait, what? YOU AGREE TO THIS?” He responded in a shock and loud surprise manner; what was Celestia thinking, is she crazy?

“Is thou acting a bit….overly so in thou’s reaction?” Luna raised an eyebrow in watching Discord make such actions over one fellow that was free from Grimdark.

“Thous shall say it, and thous shall mean it, me lady!” Discord spoke while dress in William Shakespear’s getup before making that vanish afterwards. “I seem to recall that Zebura is a character who has been known as a problem child. Even guys like Lorcan & me, who were cocky in our old evil ways, fear he’ll wanna rip us to shreds!” No mistake, he and even Lorcan know and heard about Zebura, and though they are strong in magic, that Sound Barbarian has more destructive capabilities that make the two former villains quiver a bit.

“Discord, calm yourself, I assure you, all will be fine.” Celestia spoke to calm Discord from over reacting a bit.

“And how is letting a character that is a threat to all be declared…’fine’, Celly?” Discord raised an eyebrow of suspicion in thinking the situation, as it shows, is nowhere near being fine at all.

“Because we believe Zebura maybe the key to calming large villain attacks while fanning out any allies of the Three Lords.” Luna spoke in what they are doing is trying to cut down the many attacks they’ve been getting from the Three Lords with a force to give them harder times.

“Well when you put it that way, those three are very cocky in being the big dogs trying to takeover….maybe Zebura could take out one or two of them.” Discord spoke in rethinking things, Zebura hates cocky people, and when it comes down to it, it may give the pony that uses sound a reason to fight against them.

“Discord, we’re not leaving everything to him. He’ll become an ally to help us, I have fate that if Twilight’s group can understand him, then the path of friendship can indeed help us all the more.” Celestia stated off that just having Zebura fight all their battles is not what she is wanting, she hopes that Twilight’s group can help in giving friendship to Zebura so that he’ll know who those that are his true friends are and want to help out.

“Riiiight, so is Zebura staying free or going back afterwards?” Discord slowly responded to say in a rhetorical reply while thinking once that’s over, the guy will be put in jail, but….

“He’ll finish a deed of capturing 500 criminals, and then he’ll be pardon and free.” Luna issued off that Zebura has a condition to fill, then afterwards, he’s free to do as he pleases.

“Oh…joy.” Discord slapped his forehead in just knowing when that day comes, Zebura will really be allowed to do as he pleases. And with that, the entire scenery goes dark with much puzzlement going on.

----------------------------

Elsewhere, other villains in question are busy with their own reasons and other subjects. Like the Brotherhood within Safe Haven for an example. They were currently working on whatever they are doing now. But then Trixie Lulamoon appeared by her magic corridor of darkness and was running up to those that were her comrades and friends without stopping and exhausting herself.

“Everyone! We have a problem!” Trixie appeared to the gang to stop and finally catch her breath.

“Yo, what’s your issue in looking so scared?” Gilda spoke off in looking to Trixie, the girl looks a little way worse for wear.

“You are sweating quite a lot, like you were scared of something.” Flim spoke off that from such actions suggest such a topic.

“Or more among the lines, something scared you to come back here.” Flam made another point of what may have occurred.

“Boris, we got a serious issue, I just heard Celestia has done something terrible!” Trixie spoke off in telling this straight to the leader of the Brotherhood.

“Good pony did something bad?” Fido asked off in hearing what was said.

“That not how good pony princess do.” Spot responded off a bit lost and confused here.

“This sounds fishy, very fishy indeed.” Rover scratched head in finding this a bit…odd, even to them.

“Yeah, Celestia can’t do anything bad.” Dumbledore nods in agreeing to such a term of what they are talking about.

“Right, she’s a good princess and hates being bad.” Bocolix nods in stating Celestia isn’t evil, it’s like something from a bad imagination.

“I’m not joking!” Trixie protest in saying she was not making any of this up.

“Trixie, could you please calm down and tell us what has you so spooked?” Boris spoke to approach the mare, pat her back to get her to calm her nerves and speak more calmly.

“Okay, here it is, brace yourselves. A prisoner from Grimdark has just been released today.” Trixie slowly spoke in catching herself before explaining what she heard; someone from Grimdark was released…by Celestia’s order.

“GRIMDARK!” The Enforcers & the other Brotherhood members responded off in shock. Many that have been imprisoned or seen the place by reality or illusion know how scary it is to be sent there & not many could live to tell the tale.

“The place where we escaped from?” Flim asked off if what they heard is THE place of horrors.

“By your performance, I may add.” Flam stated that if not for Trixie’s help, they have been sealed in Grimdark for a long time.

“So what’s the deal, so some inmate got out for being good,” Gilda rolled her eyes to cross her arms, like any of this is an issue for her to care.

“No, this one was from Level 10! And he is said to be very powerful and fearful and hates those of cocky beings.” Trixie pointed out in mentioning these facts that seem to cause a little event now.

“Who is it?” The Diamond Dog trio leaders asked in being puzzled, who was it that they are talking about that is so important?

“The Sound Barbarian….Zebura!” Trixie slowly mentioned the very name to those that need to hear the scary truth.

“Eeeeeeeekkkk!” The Enforcers squealed in terror to hug the other in fright; the name has even caused a few of the other Brotherhood members to yelp and show cautious faces as well.

“That….That can’t be right!” Boris yelped in dreadful fear of what he was hearing. “Even when being in Canterlot, I heard the worse Earth Pony that was so dangerous was locked away, my father said it was his own fault for being a loose temper beast.” He heard the stories revolving around Zebura and none of them are too pleasant.

“Gets worse, he’s going to be looking to capture 500 criminals as a part of the deal for his release.” Trixie spoke in worry of what else there was to be fearful about now.

“What if he comes looking for us?” Bocolix cringes in fearing that very thought.

“We’re wanted criminals too!” Dumbledore stated that the Brotherhood are WANTED from what they did with Lorcan long ago.

“What we do?” Spot asked off with worry.

“What to do?” Fido asked off with confusion.

“What can do?” Rover asked off with concerns.

“We’ll have to fortify this place even more. That….and keep a Warp Gate nearby ready in case we need a quick exit!” Boris declared out in what they’ll do while silently whispering this stuff, hopefully they can keep a low profile so they aren’t discovered. “Well don’t just stand about, we need to be prepared!” He shouts off in seeing everyone just standing around, they got work to do, and a HECK of a lot to be prepared for.

No sooner were the Brotherhood members rushing about in trying to get themselves ready for any Zebura attacks. This news has got them quite shaken a bit as the scene goes dark here.

------------------------------------------------

The scene shows Tao’s Antics Shop within the Mystic Realm. The old guy was reading a book while Mighty Heart was dusting the shelves, Dragon Kick was putting out pottery; all seem fine. That was until Jade ran in, almost slip and knock a vase of which Dragon Kick yelp to save in time.

“Uncs! We got trouble! Celestia’s doom Equestria!” Jade spoke off these words with not catching her breath.

“Gwaaaah, Jade. That’s crazy! You’re crazy!” Dragon Kick spoke off in finding that a bit hard to swallow.

“But I just found out that she might’ve done something real bad!” Jade spoke in trying to explain her case here.

“Pifh, Celestia not do such thing. Though we had differences, she not one to endanger ponies.” Tao waved off the idea as something foolish to believe.

“I must agree, Celestia looks out for her subjects, the same that Twilight and her friends are doing.” Mighty Heart nods in agreement, Celestia isn’t that sorta pony.

“Tich, bet you say it differently if you heard who she let out of Grimdark.” Jade shrug off to say while pouting a bit on a topic here.

“Really Jade, is that what the fuss is about? I’m sure it’s just an ex-criminal who served out a sentence and Celestia agreed to it.” Dragon Kick spoke in seeing that maybe his niece got something confused, how bad could whoever Celestia release from Grimdark prison be.

“Even if it was the Sound Barbarian, Zebura?” Jade raised an eyebrow in stating the name of the pony individual.

“Yes, even he….haaaughh!” Tao was about to say until he caught his breath. “AIYAAAAAAAAH! ZEBURA?” He was heard yelling out loud in shock and terror, Celestia did what now?

“Oh dear, that does not bold well!” Mighty Heart spoke in worries and concern now.

“Jade? Are you absolutely….” Dragon Kick wanted to make sure this was no lie, but…

“Yeah! That’s what I’ve been saying! She sent Twilight and her group to get Zebura out to help them stop the loads of villain uprising attacks.” Jade nods in giving a straight face about what she said was true.

“Is the princess of sun out of her mind? Zebura is the last issue to be focusing on?” Tao spoke off to complain over this case, Zebura is a danger they wanna avoid.

“Easy Sensai, I’m certain that….um, things are not as bad as it seems.” Mighty Heart spoke in trying to calm Tao who was having a bit of a problem.

“Have you forgotten how much trouble that problem child did?” Tao raised an eyebrow in telling his disciple this which he was slow to respond. “Nooo….then we must make haste!” He was pretty much making a scene here.

“Uncle please, you’re overreacting. While yes, Zebura caused serious problems, but he’s not evil. Ow!” While Dragon Kick tried to calm his uncle, it only resulted in getting a whack on the forehead.

“Besides, maybe if he’s with Nyx and the gang, maybe he’ll change. Somewhat….” Jade spoke in trying to think of another view of the situation itself.

“Ohhhhh, this battle against good and evil is getting too dangerous for an old timer to keep up.” Tao sighs in feeling exhausted from this lashing out from how much commotion two sides fight can give a fella a headache.

“I better prepare some tea to calm your nerves.” Mighty Heart spoke in what he can do to calm Tao down a bit.

“Do so Mighty.” Tao replied off in thinking that would be best.

With that, Mighty Heart goes into the kitchen to prepare tea while Tao tries to wait and calm his nerves. Dragon Kick and Jade feel like the Equestrians and their battles are gonna be a bit more rowdy now that Zebura has join the battle. The scene goes dark here with many more questions pondering one’s minds.

-------------------------

The scene opens towards the secret headquarters of the Dark Mystics’ lair. Tech was busy trying to tinker with another invention of his, but then without warning, a nearby magic console crystal ball glowed red and made loud siren noises.

“Waaaahhhh! What-what-what?” Tech yelped from suddenly getting his bearings together from the commotion. “The alarm, what’s this about? That only goes off when there’s big danger….and by that, I mean for US!” He panicked a bit in knowing what the alarm would be for.

Tech begins to shut down that device that was making his inside lab go off before finding the root of the problem.

“Now what’s the issue, what’s with the alarm?” Tech asked off near a high-tech crystal ball to want some answers here.

The crystal showed words stating ‘DANGER AHEAD! CELESTIA FREED GREAT DISASTER’ on it.

“Great Disaster? From where?” Tech repeated this while wanting more an answer.

The crystal showed ‘GRIMDARK’ as the location.

“Grimdark, well what could be there that be so bad?” Tech questioned with more puzzlement, what was going on.

Now the crystal showed words saying ‘ZEBURA’S RELEASE.’ with a bright red flash on it.

“Oh, so that’s it, hugh…for a moment, I thought it was…” Tech was about to say in getting what the issue was. “Pop!” Then a pop noise happened that his eyeballs grew big in looking…shock. “WHAAAAAAT! Tell me you’re joking!” He screamed like a little filly in wanting this not to be true.

The crystal showed another message stating ‘I DON’T JOKE!’ as some rhetorically remark claim

Then Tech saw much of his Techbots were seemingly carrying suitcases and were leaving him. “Hey-hey, HEY! Where do you all think you’re going?” Tech demanded out in seeing this, why are his bots leaving without a heads up. Then the bots gave the guy some written paperwork for him to skim through. “Release Forms? Sick Forms? Vacation Forms? Wait, you’re all leaving?” Tech asked off a bit bizarre and puzzled, his bots were skipping out?

“Best to flee before the coming of Zebura, good bye!” One Techbot said before the other bots decided to hightail it out of the lab area.

“Gaaah, I knew giving robots sick & vacation time off was a lousy idea! Now I’ll have to start scratch again!” Tech groans to say in seeing this was great, last time he lets bots get any time off in the Dark Mystics group. “What am I saying and doing? I gotta warn the others!” He shouted in fear that this wasn’t the time for pointless issues, he has to alert the others.

Then Tech bust out of his door, ran while screaming like a scaredy cat before he tripped and rolled right into the hall where a few other Dark Mystics gathered by Dark Curse and a few minion troops.

“GUYS! GUYS! WE HAVE TO RELOCATE! CELESTIA HAS UNLEASHED A GREAT EVIL ON US!” Tech was shouting out in panic in telling everyone the shocking news of what has happened.

The room fell into silence as many were taking in this info before….they started to laugh. Many that weren’t laughing were the serious types while they watched Tech’s foolishness in action.

“Oh-oh, man….Tech, you are a slayer there!” DJ Red wiped off a tear from laughing so much.

“Great job on making a joke we can laugh too.” Shades smiled off in saying this to the guy.

“Yeah! Ye had us going there for a second.” Clumsy Rat nods in thinking that was all a joke prank.

“But-but-but…I’m serious, we’re in danger!” Tech was left flabbergasted, none of these guys are believing him.

“Hah! In danger? By an evil you’re saying Celestia released?” Black Tiger remotely waved off the subject as a ludicrous idea.

“It’s true, Celestia’s too goody-goody to unleash unspeakable evil.” Houndkiller nods in feeling that is nonsense, Celestia isn’t the type to do so.

“Who did she release, Grimmore?” Poisonserpent asked off in being a bit interested to know, the only great evil to release is the Overlord King after all.

“Um, no, but…” Tech sheepishly spoke that it wasn’t Grimmore that was released, but was cut again before continuing.

“Then out with it! What great evil could make us feel scared?” Blazing Insect asked off in being impatient by this mommy’s colt.

“Um, someone from Grimdark which she just sign for his release.” Tech slowly responded in stating who the person is and where he is from.

“Oh really? And what prisoner of such jail holding second to Tartarus keeping greater evil has been released for good behavior?” Devil Destroyer asked off to roll his eyes, this should be good for a few laughs.

“Um, does the name….Zebura ring a bell?” Tech responded off shyly in speaking the name that will trigger something here.

Then the noisy levels dropped to suddenly be replaced by cricket noises. And then....

“Waaahhhh….” Then the Dark Warrior Trio and a few other minion type Dark Mystics let off a scream of terror. Pretty soon, much of the room was filled with stuff breaking and many of those rushing or bumping into another.

“SILENCE!” Dark Curse shouted off in having all the scared fools cease their useless running around about action. “Am I to believe that you are fierce Dark Mystics, running around frighten by a mere Equestrian’s name?” He asked in finding this disgrace for those that are weak-minded to begin to feel scared over one single pony’s name.

“But Big D, you heard the news.” DJ Red spoke in feeling worried here.

“Yeah, it’s Zebura we’re talking about here.” Shades nods in stating the name they heard is the real deal.

“The guy’s a lethal force and a killer….to us all.” Clumsy Rat spoke that they got a real problem, it’s no joke.

“The last time Zebura was free, he caused much of our hidden operations of wiping out any resistance down to zero.” Black Tiger showed an upset face in recalling the time Zebura was free to do as he pleases, that it’s cause of that problem child that he eliminated some of their best plans to wiping out loads of enemy resistance.

“This is true. His power…the Element of Sound is a truly deadly force, one we’ve tried to take….and failed.” Shredkiller rub his chin in thought, Zebura’s power of an element is truly a force unlike much else seen.

“Well get this, according to my latest feedback, Zebura just wipe the floor with all the Wild Beast & the Magma Tortoise easily, the guy’s stronger that he barely even tried to fight! See?” Tech showed a high-tech iPad in which was showing a lot of what Zebura did when he left Grimdark; this left many of the others feeling concerns since taking on such strong beast & the powerful Magma Tortoise is hard for any Dark Mystic Warrior alone. But one Equestrian with a powerful element did all those obstacles clear without breaking a sweat, now THAT’s scary.

Dark Curse annoyed used his magic to impact Tech’s device which blew up into pieces.

“Awwww, I still had three more payments on that!” Tech moans in seeing his master destroyed his little device, not his fault in what he showed upset some folks here.

“Master…what can we do?” Shadow Dragon asked his master in what to do about Zebura.

“Celestia has played an unusual wild card. As such, he’ll be within the Rainbow Kingdom. Shadow Dragon, you must not be there while Zebura is within the area.” Dark Curse spoke in thinking ahead of the issue to try to figure out a new solution to things, such as keeping Shadow Dragon out of the spotlight.

“But why?” Shadow Dragon asked in why he must not be there while as Chase the Warrior.

“Zebura’s element has given him more than the destructive power of sound, it’s allowed his enhanced hearing to know anything that goes on. Therefore you and Tech will remain here where our walls are soundproof.” Dark Curse explained the case that the new element user has an ability to pick up anything he hears, even if these two whisper, Zebura will hear it.

“Phew, that’s a relief.” Tech sighs in relief, the further he is of Zebura, the better.

“Besides, even if it was you alone, Zebura can tell if someone is being honest or liar by the wave-length of one’s blood pulse in how we respond to any questions. No amount of magic or the best deceiving acts could cover you from having your cover blown.” Dark Curse explained more of the case, that Zebura’s element can truly expose Shadow Dragon and now is not the time to lose their chance of finding and destroying the Mystic Shield.

“Very well, I shall stay away…until he leaves.” Shadow Dragon bows with grace in understanding the order, he shall not venture out and remain here.

“But how will we deal with Zebura? We don’t know how strong he is now?” Myotis asked in pondering how they can handle Zebura, he may be stronger than last time he was free.

“That will be for later, now leave. And remember, stay in the fort.” Dark Curse issued this order while wanting some alone time.

The other Dark Mystics heard this to fan out while staying inside their fort. The case of Zebura being free has even shaken some of them up, looks like their easy conquest will not be as easy as they have been thinking.

-----------------------

Soon the scene opens up in Sugarcube Corner where things are just about the same busy life as ever. But there was a little something extra, one pony that entered the area to be chowing down meals while his appearance freaked a lot of other ponies out. It was Zebura and he is seen wearing a gray clothing for the body, a dark orange shirt up front, and wears dark bronze steel-toe shoe-wear on his hooves. But for now, the Cakes were busy trying to give their service to the guy that some have heard…is a release criminal from jail.

“Ohhhh, where’s my meal? I’m hungry here!” Zebura called out in having awaiting to eat more.

“Ah, yes sir!” Mr. Cake spoke off in looking a bit shaky from the sudden shout.

“We’re bringing it now.” Mrs. Cake responded to say in having given her husband the pastry dishes.

“Ehh?” Zebura looked to some eating customers that watch him. “Hey, what’re you looking at? I’ll beat the stuffing out of you, darnit!” He spoke off in looking very intimidating that could freak anyone that saw the face out.

The crowds seem to have deja vu sense of having dealt with such a pony before, but they thought best to listen and tried to avoid eye contact. As Zebura was chowing down, the Mane Six & Goldie’s group were just nearby in seeing the action play out. For some, this kinda reminds them of having Tough Apple’s first day in Ponyville, he was off to a bad start, but that was nothing to what was going on here.

“Well 'dis is a fine howdy do.” Applejack shook her head in seeing this matter play out now.

“We come back to Ponyville, the guy nearly scares half a crowd away and now this.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in recalling the moment they came back, Zebura pretty much surprise and scared away lots of crowds; oh boy.

“Well his appearance…eh, how shall I say this…provokes ponies to stand clear of him.” Rarity spoke in trying to find the most diligent thing to describe Zebura.

“Well just remember what he said, we best to not get cocky.” Pinkie Pie pointed out that as long as they ain’t cocky, Zebura won’t be mad at them.

“Oh my no, I’m never cocky…I’m too shy to be cocky…well, except that time I took Iron Will’s course class.” Fluttershy spoke in thinking she never do something like that, or what if she did long ago…would that count?

“Just don’t ever bring it up and I’m sure you’ll be fine Fluttershy.” Twilight smiled to tell her friend that she has nothing to fear.

“Hey, I gotta ask, is this whole thing of having Zebura around gonna be okay?” Phobos asked this question in having some questionable thought to it.

“And what do you mean by that? We already brought him from Grimdark.” Jack Zen raised an eyebrow in how else can it be okay after bringing a guy that spent some time in the slammer.

“I think some of us are worried, after all…he is a well-established criminal after all.” Pinkamena responded off in what everyone is thinking, Zebura does have that scary reputation.

“I can understand why many of you wouldn’t be able to trust him, believe me, I’ve been there.” Golden Heart nods in hearing what the group is thinking, it’s understandable.

“That might not exactly be the thing concerning trust, um…” Spike nervously spoke in having a hard time speaking, what if he’s…heard.

“You must also remember, Zebura has his Hell Ears. He’ll hear everything we say, including right now.” Omega pointed out the fact that no matter what they speak to another, Zebura will know.

“Well I guess keeping secrets from him isn’t what we can do when he’s around….or even far apart, I guess.” Ben shrug off in seeing that they best know what to do and say so to not get under Zebura’s furry skin.

“Still, crimes de guy committed really does sound extremely serious an' offense.” Applejack spoke in feeling serious about something that concerns her now.

“Makes one think why Celestia released him was right even with that much power he packs.” Rainbow Dash questioned if they should need the guy, sure he packs a wallop, but still….

“Well seeing he hasn’t shown anything to suggest he feels remorse about that, well…” Rarity was about to say something of the thought, but never came to it.

“Wait, we’re not saying it’s a good idea to not have him with us as an ally. Um, are we?” Fluttershy meekly questioned if what they are going on about is sounding too offensive.

“Wouldn’t that sound….cocky, of us talking about Zebura like that?” Nyx asked off this question out of the blue.

“Uh-oh!” The baby Dragons yelped in fearing that when they looked back to Zebura, he must have heard it all.

“Yikes! And if he’s heard us, it’s all over. There be no way he wouldn’t think we sounded cocky now!” Pinkie Pie yelps in having a bad feeling in what this could mean for them.

“Pinkie, calm down…that is not how this is sounding.” Twilight tries to calm any of her friends from going overboard on the subject. “Sure, we may have a feeling, but Celestia said we need his element.” She knew that they felt sketchy about the idea, but Celestia wants them to trust Zebura.

“Well spoken, Twilight.” Celestia’s voice spoke out to appear from outside the door of Sugercube Corner with Royal Guards posted outside.

“Princess Celestia/Mom/Grandma.” The gang, Ben and Nyx responded in seeing the last surprise they get to see today.

“However, it’s also not like Zebura’s existence has necessarily been nothing but a bad influence on Equestria.” Celestia spoke her words in trying to help the group see something a little pass the bad.

“Hugh?” The gang responded a bit lost in thought of what they heard. Wasn’t it Zebura that brought 26 different species to extinction?

“In fact, you might say….he’s an unseen savior.” Celestia address Zebura as something no one could have pictured.

“Zebura….a savior?” Phobos responded off puzzled and confused; as they talking about he same guy here.

“Or to more likely put it, he saved towns, well, effectively.” Celestia shrug off to mention this fact of what Zebura did by an effective way of doing things.

“Man, I’m confused. What do you mean?” Spike rubbed his back head in not getting something.

“It was to prepared for Zebura. When those of warring countries me and my sister have tried to reach negotiations heard of Zebura’s release, they ended their wars in order to form counter-measures against him.” Celestia explained something in which detail what Zebura has achieved from earning such a name that it cease penniless wars. “In short, in order to protect their countries from Zebura, they ended their silly conflict, even ones gone on in the Land of Ma.” She stated how Zebura is such a major concern, that he helped many countries that fought in wars make peace for a common goal.

“Really? Zebura did all that?” Nyx responded surprise in never guessing that kinda way of handling things.

“I’ve never heard of this stuff.” Goldie lifted his head in being surprise by such news.

“Really, you never heard of Zebura doing such things?” Jack Zen looked to Golden Heart in thinking the guy knew much, but never heard of this.

“If I check my file banks, perhaps I can locate the history of Zebura’s actions.” Omega spoke in thinking what he could do.

“Still, who guess that from his appearance and power, he truly is a decent pony,” Pinkamena rub her head in being totally out of this, it’s like nothing they ever heard of before.

“Let me tell you the story about how Zebura became who he is.” Celestia spoke gently in wanting to tell about Zebura and how he is today.

Soon the gang listen in for what Celestia has to say, as the tale of Zebura and how he became what he is and has such an element is noted. And why such a dangerous pony can instead, be a savior. Everything begins to fad out with knew things begin to blur in with new images seen in a flashback.

---------------

The scene opens up to something that happened in the past long ago. we see Zebura as a young colt within a village that was more stylishly setup like how barbarians and vikings did in the old eras.

“You see long ago, Zebura was an orphan, even then, he was basically a problem child, especially when he lived in the slums of a forgotten barbarian village.” Celestia’s voice narrated off in what the young Zebura did as he caused problems in the village while his living was…poorly developed from being an orphan. “Back then, there weren’t many barbarian warriors left in today’s modern age, some ended up dying to fight off the terrible beasts outside that wanted to devour the residences.” The narrative princess explained what had happened, scenes showing many barbarian ponies trying to battle some terrible beast….none ever seem to survive.

The scene skips to a point where Celestia, as an ever-living Alicorn, appeared to the barbarian village from those that were the elders; wanting to make negotiations.

“The barbarians had a treaty with me to help provide aid to protect them as they were growing weaker and weaker without much prospect.” Celestia’s narrative voice explained what happened, as she did her best within her power to help those in need. “Until one day, Zebura went to find food, but heard a strange sound that sounded….unusual and what’s more, only he could hear it while many of the others could not.” As the story went on, a young Zebura heard something, but as he looked around in stopping his scrubs for food, no one but him was hearing something unusual.

The scene opens to where the young barbarian colt searched for the source, and located a sewer lid before removing it to enter the area. The child continued while he listened until he found himself in a catacomb beneath the ground where many dead creatures and skeletons lay waste, scattered about. But before the colt, was an altar with a strange sphere with vibrating atoms moving around inside it; it looks dangerous.

“He followed it to the sewers and then to a hidden catacomb where near some laid waste of those of creatures that tried to get something, but were obliterated. Zebura saw what many around seem to be going for, an alter with a strange clear sphere orb with weird vibrating particles, which were really echo vertebrates inside something that was giving off a massive shock-wave of sounds blasting off-wards.” Celestia’s voice narrated the story, as the very sphere unleashed a burst of sound blast that shook the place while it never brought it down.

Now young Zebura stubble across what was the remains of a dead researcher with a dairy dialog as he picks it up and moves the pages to the end….where it’s faintly written by blood.

“The colt found a dairy of a dead searcher, and learn what it was that he was seeing, the Element of Sound, a powerful and destructive element of which many have tried to approach it, but all have failed, and now the owner of the dairy passes away with his message…in blood.” Celestia’s voice narrated to explain what was happening as the child read the dairy and learn of what he was in the presence of; an element that has the power of destructive sound.

Soon the young Zebura gazes back at the sphere as he drops the book before a strange expression on his face was seen; it was scary while he seem intrigue by this.

Zebura was puzzled, but he seem intrigue that such an element was here, but it made him think….it was cocky, stating that there was NONE that could control its power, and so…he aim to challenge it." Celestia’s narrative voice explained what was happening, as the young Zebura wanted to prove himself and show the sphere that felt cocky that nothing could reach it…that it meant a match.

After living through hell as an orphan and picking fights & taking beatings, Zebura managed to get pass the destructive sound blast waves that would tear anyone apart. Zebura spoke these words out as he seem to have been the closest anyone has ever gotten to it.

“Don’t get cocky with me!” Young Zebura spoke off with a seriously strict and serious face of not giving in here.

And then without another moment, he did a crazy move to press forward and grasp and bite the element without fear. The element suddenly unleashed a mighty force while Zebura wasn’t letting go, but the orb was fusing inside him as he was worthy to wield the power.

“RRROOOUUAARRRRROGHHHH/Powwwfruvhmmm….” Young Zebura unleashed a roaring battle cry that actually was destroying the entire room and anything around while he still was fine.

“When he finally saw the orb sphere was gone, he felt a sudden sense of power in his veins, he let off a battle cry as his roar sent a mighty shockwave that blasted everything in the room and crumbled to pieces.” Celestia’s voice spoke in narrating the events that took place in the past. “Then a mark shine over his flank, a symbol with a black image of some creature calling out….with a sound, as if stating what his talent was by his Cutie Mark from gaining the element that allows him to use sound as a weapon.” She spoke in narrating what happened to young Zebura back then as now he was a worthy wielder to the element and was given the power.

At the time, much of the beasts that terrorized the barbarian village started to go wild, but as the warriors were un-match for them,….they were saved by the young Zebura, who managed to blast a powerful sound blast at them….he kept it up until he reach…the final opponent. The boss of the beast was a giant purple-shelled scorpion arthropod with a body length of 15 meters and weight of 12 tons. It has gleaming red eyes, a gray lower jaw, two large pincers and a spiked growth growing from its head. Its most notable feature is its eight large tails which can extend to a great reach and its grotesque stingers can pierce almost anything with their sharpness and release several types of very deadly poison. Despite being called a scorpion, it is actually a crustacean rather than an arachnid.

“Seeing he had the power, Zebura went to challenge the beast that not even I could get rid of, and in a shocking feat, obliterate everyone of them, including the boss of those beasts.” As Celestia’s voice narrates what was occurring, the boss beast showed it’s tails as it let off liquid that was coated on it. “The known biological weapon called Eight-Tailed Scorpion. With the poison in it’s eight tails, it could kill any living creature, throwing the ecosystem into disarray. It was a designated isolated species, a class-2 dangerous creature some unknown evil at the time created.” As Celestia spoke of the horrors the beast could bring, the Eight-Tailed Scorpion soon leaps off to attack the one that dares face it.

Young Zebura took in a breath of air at this time as it glowed red before he stopped, then reach up with his front hooves to pull it like…magically energize strings he held out. “VOICE CUTTER!” Young Zebura roared out loud in swinging his front hooves while he let the technique go off flying. And in that instant, the Eight-Tailed Scorpion was split into pieces as the colt had finished it and left his fellow barbarians astounded by such a feat. “Lower life forms shouldn’t get cocky.” Young Zebura explained the case after having killed the deadly beast.

The crowds cheered as Zebura was seen smiling with pride and joy, he’s shown that he’s done what none dare to do, but it was from his own reasons.

“After that, Zebura went off to become a barbarian hunter, seeking work and picking fights.” Celestia’s voice narrates what was happening, as scenes show Zebura growing up little by little.

The scene opens to a more young adult appearance of Zebura as he’s been busy…picking fights. Almost all of his life, he’s fought off species that were truly a threat to anyone and he didn’t feel bothered by it.

“Almost over the years, Zebura had killed dangerous creatures & bringing 26 entire species to extinction, although all of these creatures were dangerous & ecosystem destroying beings that threatened the stability of life.” Celestia’s voice narrates more of what events had played out, but also spoke of something never brought up to date.

Many of the dangerous beasts were killed, but Zebura caused much destruction in the areas to kill such creatures. This earn much high alerts from many countries as much of them were connected to the biological weapons and feared of being linked to the matter. Zebura soon met against some opponent that was there to capture him, they began to duke out….but the stranger proved more resilient and by the end….Zebura is seen captured and lock away in Grimdark Prison.

“However, this along with his destructive behavior were not tolerated for too long as there was someone that was sent to bring him to justice from starting wars & such killings, and once captured, although he claimed to have lost on purpose, was given a death sentence & sent to Grimdark for his execution, where he was confined in the lowest level of the prison floors - Level 10, an area which no one had ever survived.” Celestia’s voice narrates what happened because Zebura was never careful, and when someone went to catch him, a powerful someone brought him to Grimdark Prison where he stayed. “On his own volition, he has been continuously executed every day since arriving, but nothing done ever did seem to kill him.” The moment shows what was happening to Zebura, those trying to execute him, but he survived it and continued to strive to get stronger.

Now the scene begins to fade out around now as Zebura’s past life was revealed in the light; much of it wasn’t pretty, but much of it wasn’t have bad. The question itself is…what to do about it presently?

----------------------------------------

The scene returns to Celestia finishing her tale about what became of Zebura to where he stands today. Many were still absorbing what they have learn, but there were many other things about Zebura some just…well, never really knew or heard about. Like that the guy could end wars and save villages that were being targeted by such issues, that even those ponies might not fear the scary Zebura; it’s truly unheard of.

“So now that you have heard the tale, I must ask you all this.” Celestia spoke in seeing that what she spoke has impacted the group and has this to ask.

“Wha…what is it mom?” Ben slowly spoke in wondering what they’ll be asked now.

“Though Zebura wiped out 26 species, they were all dangerous creatures that threw our ecosystem out of balance.” Celestia spoke in stating this matter of what they had to deal with, only one pony ever fought against such dangers.

“Dangerous…” Rainbow Dash slowly spoke after hearing this stuff here.

“Creatures….” Applejack spoke after learning of what kinda dangers there were.

“Yes, and the answer to it is…” Celestia nods in awaiting how those here can answer the bigger question.

“I always wondered how or why he did it, but…did he….really…?” Goldie was slowly speaking in pondering the very question, could Zebura have actually…

“So in shortly speaking, they kinda needed to be wiped out. Right?” Pinkamena spoke off in getting this straight away; that Zebura had to get rid of such dangerous creatures so they couldn’t bring greater harm to their ecosystem.

“Boy, who knew that he have to take the heavy heat burden if it meant saving so many lives.” Pinkie Pie spoke in feeling like that was a job that seem a little overkill, to kill off rare and deadly species to save them all…who have the guts to go through it.

“I guess just like Tough Apple, we misjudged him.” Fluttershy spoke in seeing this was like how Tough was misunderstood once, just like Zebura is.

“Klupfruvhmmm….” Then a sudden noise of a fallen pantry shelf fell that made everyone yelp to see what happened and worried if anyone was hurt. “Ehehehe…gaaahh….” The babies were seen from the accident, but their bodies were covered in some invisible coating that seem to…bounce off whatever threat to them away. The parents came to Pound Cake & Pumpkin Cake, pick them up in worry.

“Oh my word! There’s no scratch or nothing. How?” Mr. Cake spoke in checking the twins, they were fine, nothing was shown them being hurt.

“Oh, ye better learn to adapt to me. Cause then rug-rats of yours sure pick a fine place to get cocky.” Zebura spoke off in stating this issue fact while it sounded like…he ‘helped’ protected the infants from getting hurt just a moment.

“Um, ah….yes….thank you so much. Next meal is on the way.” Mrs. Cake smiled to thank the stallion for the kind favor before the family went to work.

The others saw that and seem to really begin to have been misled on Zebura being all bad; turns out he’s got some good points that are just never seen, but still hard to notice.

“Celestia, looks like you seem to know him better than we do.” Twilight spoke from thinking her old teacher must know about Zebura to know how he may react, and such.

“I visited Zebura before, saying that we’ll help let him out after some time to think over his attitude, since he did help out in an effective way.” Celestia explained forth this matter for any that were just curious.

“Well, maybe if we’re lucky….maybe he’ll not know about what we were saying earlier.” Phobos shrug off in thinking that if the subject isn’t brought up, they’re still good, right?

“Hey, you all.” Zebura’s voice cut the Mane Six & Goldie’s group from their busy moment to stare at who was near. “I heard you.” He spoke this off while still looking pretty scary to look at and with an attitude to fit it.

“Eeeehhh!” Phobos squealed in terror to see the scary pony was before them now.

“You feel uncomfy around with me, eh?!” Zebura responded off in knowing what these group of ponies thought about him.

“Ugh no, we…” Rainbow was going to say, but was pushed aside.

“What we mean to say is….” Rarity was trying to think up of something here, but….

“Guys, Ah’ll handle this, fer takin’ de heat.” Applejack stood up to speak on behalf of her friends…and about to take the fall. “We’re so sorry, we were wrong.” She spoke honest and true of the apology.

“Yeah, we didn’t really understand you. What with the actions & appearance, we didn’t see the ‘real’ you." Pinkie Pie nods in hoping that Zebura can understand why they were even feeling like they jump over too soon.

“Yes, and so…well we…we sorta got…um…” Fluttershy hesitated a bit in knowing that saying this next part…was gonna be extra hard.

“Eeeehhhh?” Zebura raised an eyebrow in awaiting what was gonna be said to him.

“Um, my aunties are saying sorry cause…we all said something cocky. And that wasn’t nice at all.” Nyx spoke bravely to Zebura about what she and everyone was doing…they felt cocky about this guy being dangerous to have around, and they admit their fault.

“Diddo on that, sorry pal. We’ll understand if you hate what we were doing.” Ben apologized in advance for everyone for what they did.

“Eeeehhhh?” Zebura’s eyes widen up in surprise, he heard something here that seems very, very shocking; someone admits to being cocky. But unknown to the others, Zebura’s ears were hearing a heartbeat sound coming from the entire lot. “Pulse, the sound of their breathing…So, they ain’t lyon’. That means…” He spoke his thoughts in what this could mean from determining the truth of the manner. “So you’re all saying you flat-out got cocky in front of me?” He asked this out a bit loud in getting straight to the point of what the guilty bunch are saying here while looking even scarier by the tone.

“Eeeehhh!” Spike yelps in worry that now they are in for it.

“It’s been so long since I’ve met such straight-shooters.” Zebura declared out in not having seen those that admit to the truth so openingly, it’s been forever it seems.

Then flashes of the past were seen of the Mane Six’s discussion back then while Zebura’s back was turn.

“Back then, neither of them lie. Even though they probably knew I could hear them.” Zebura’s mind spoke out from recalling something of these little ponies and of what they discuss about earlier.

Then a flash happens that return to the present once more.

“Heh? I guess that’s what I should expect from those chosen by the Elements of Harmony, along with their companions.” Zebura remotely stated off saying from seeing such pure fighters like this bunch. “You’ve got some guts, darnit.” He spoke off in telling this to the group that they got guts in admitting their faults without concerns of trying to weasel out of it.

“We’re sorry, it was our bad.” Jack Zen apologize for what they did in thinking it still isn’t enough.

“Listen up, you bunch.” Zebura spoke off to lean closer to the group which made them flinch while Celestia watch with curiosity…and a secret smile. “The cockiest thing someone in this world can do is to tell lies.” He issued this off as a big issue to pay notice for which everyone listen to. “Those busters that’ll badmouth somebody behind their back, but when they’re face to face with the person, they’ll kiss up to them. Those egotistical upstarts who think as long at that person doesn’t find out, everything’s okay. There’s nobody that ticks me off more than that sorta cocky piece of garbage!” Zebura explained the basic founding of where one’s who are cocky and a liar, if face with a dangerous threat or found out, will try to weasel their way out of it. “I wanna crush them between my hooves until there ain’t one of ‘em left.” He held his right front hoof in stating what he do to folks that even think that.

“Well, I…we…” Twilight started out to say something from that statement.

“Eeeehhh?” Zebura’s attention got directed at the group, what they have to say now.

“We swear we didn’t tell any…right you guys. And be honest.” Twilight responded that they were not lying and being straight up honest here.

The others all nod and responded with their own opinion; it was the honest truth.

“Gurhah-hah-hah-hah-haaahh….” Zebura then suddenly crack up to laugh at hearing this, it was seemingly funny to him. “That’s what I’m sayin’!” He issued off saying this off from hearing this off now. “When you saw my face, you got cocky, right?” Zebura stated this out to the gang in knowing what they thought of him the first time they meant him in prison. “It’s been forever since I’ve seen such an honest group.” He smiled in having never seen such honest bunch of ponies around. “Heh! You’re too freakin’ honest!” Now that part really made everyone feel strange, being too honest is bad…that’s something new. “Enough for me to wanna tell you to give a little and lie a little, you chumps.” He stated in thinking this group should try to adapt to lying then being so goody honest.

“Hugh? Why would we if lying makes one sound cocky?” Nyx asked off completely lost, Zebura is really hard to figure out.

“Well, I’ll overlook your vehement shamelessness, but I’ve got a condition.” Zebura spoke off saying while wanting to make a certain condition.

“Condition?” Omega repeated the question that earn their attention.

“Yah, I know that you need me against some real cocky guys trying to take over.” Zebura spoke off in having to know what the deal is, having listen to much things while in prison it seems. “Listen up. If you’re in a dire pinch, then you best not get over cocky by not inviting me or I’ll beat you up for it later. Got it!” He spoke with a serious threat to the gang that if they are in over their heads in a tough battle, then they best get him involve, cause if not….then when it’s over, he’ll beat the stuffing out of them.

“Cr-Crystal!” The baby Dragons frozen up like soldiers to salute since they still have some fear.

“Good, cause if I see any of their bunch, they’ll end up picking the wrong guy to fight with.” Zebura issued this clear message in what he do to anyone that he sees, so bad guys beware.

“Ugh, won’t you be the one picking a fight?” Rainbow Dash pointed out the issue that Zebura likes to pick fights.

“Eh…Teh-Tehahahahaaaah….” At that moment, Zebura let off a laughter in finding that statement a good one to him.

Pretty much, the others felt a little moment to shed off some hearty laughter in this moment; it was a good medicine to lift the mood. And while this played out, Celestia was observing how things were moving along.

“It looks like they may just be the friends Zebura needs to feel something worth fighting for. He’ll give them his strength and Twilight’s group…gave him something in return.” Celestia spoke these things in her mind, seeing that perhaps Zebura has started to change a bit if he has friends…it’s a slow start, might not change who he is; but no one’s perfect.

The scene grows dark here from what will be an interesting case; if even a pony like Zebura can open up to strangers and be good friends. Cause it looks like the friends will need the guy’s strength…when evil rear’s it’s cocky little face….watch out!

Author's Note:

There we go, a chapter of Zebura's release made public. Now in the next chapter, some attack by a large number of Wild Beasts happens by two villains that are hired out by one of the Three Lords, and they'll also bring forth three powerful beasts to which it gives the heroes a hard time facing such odds. But when the going gets tough, the tough don't quit, and Zebura gets to go more wild against such devastating odds, and proves who's the bigger monster around, so everyone can STAND BACK unless they wanna get hurt or WORSE! This will show everyone, hero and villain alike that the newest concerns to watch out for....will be a new deadly ally the Mane Six have got. So until then, let's stay tune for what will come....