• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 684 Views, 0 Comments

Beware the Equalizer - JusSonic



A new enemy has arrived and is stealing cutie marks and making slaves. Can the heroes stop him?

  • ...
8
 0
 684

Chapter 01: Stolen Cutie Marks

Beware the Equalizer

Chapter 01: Stolen Cutie Marks

The scene begins to open up in a strange location far from the Rainbow Kingdom. Where we find the Mane Six, Ben, Nyx, the baby dragons, accompanied by Golden Heart, Pinkamena, Jack Zen & Omega. They were heading off to a location that had everyone showing some serious faces. The reason why was because of a recent report that they got & it was something that sent disturbing news about….cutie marks. The reason was that something involved them, & that someone was causing an incident around that spread until it reach everyone’s ears about…cutie marks being taken. The gang were on a task to figure out what was wrong & to solve it…& whoever was causing it.

“Are we almost there?” Pinkie Pie asked off in wondering if they have arrived at their destination.

“No.” Rainbow Dash stated off in them not arriving yet.

“How’s about now?” Pinkie Pie asked off this question in being curious now.

“No.” Rainbow Dash issued off in again, not knowing if they have arrived.

“Now?” Pinkie Pie asked again if they are now there of where they wanna be.

“No.” Rainbow Dash stated off in trying to hold it together, her pink friend is not knowing repeats will tend to get them annoyed soon.

“Well how’s…” Pinkie Pie was about to ask this again until she was cut.

“No! We’re not there!” Rainbow Dash yelled off in trying to make this clear, they have not arrived at where they are trying to get to.

“Settle down Rainbow, we’re just a bit antsy.” Applejack stated off to calm her friend that was getting tired from their long walk in having to deal with this sort of thing….for a few hours.

“I’ll say & who can blame us after having heard….such horrid news.” Rarity stated off to gasp at the very shocking matter that their ears have heard.

“Reports that flew in about ponies Cutie Marks just suddenly being stolen & replaced with equal Cutie Marks.” Jack Zen stated off in what they have heard has been going on that is by far…strange, yet sounding somewhat familiar.

“Not only that, the culprit responsible is said to be some mysterious armored villain called The Equalizer.” Goldie pointed off in who was responsible for such acts that they need to find & put a stop to.

“Worse is that for everyone that has become a victim, they are force to unwilling be recruited to join him which he’s done throughout one town after another town. And Ponyville maybe next unless we can stop him!” Pinkamena exclaimed to say this in feeling that those that were victims are being force into being recruited by the Equalizer, & if he goes from town to town doing this, he’ll go after their home too.

“So far, no Element Bearers have been a victim of this guy.” Ben astride to say this in knowing none of those they come to know have been targets of any cutie mark threats.

“That means Crash Fire, Snowcrystal, Kilik, Jones Venture, Z-Strap, & NeoVamde are currently safe. We have to stop these string of thefts as soon as possible.” Twilight stated off in knowing they can’t let those that have elements be victimized by whoever is stealing cutie marks.

“But are we enough? I mean, only cutie marks are being taken from ponies, we Dragons don’t have any so we won’t be effected?” Spike asked off in knowing that from what they know, only ponies are targets because they get cutie marks on their flanks.

“You kidding, I’m surprised she didn’t call in the Dragons of Equestria. Would have had enough fire power to roast the turkey.” Phobos rolled his eyes off that if Twilight wanted to stop whoever is behind this, get an army of Dragons to stop the thefts since they don’t have any cutie marks to be endanger.

“But if this Equalizer does come to Ponyville, it’s probably better they stay & watch over everyone to make sure they aren’t in any danger.” Fluttershy stated off in knowing that the Dragons of Equestria are better to keep their town safe should someone try to steal cutie marks there, the Dragons can be very helpful then.

“Autumn Gem & Sombra are aiding to watch the town & the CMC are there to offer some support.” Omega issued off in knowing who else is currently watching the two to make sure all things are stable.

“Good thing too, my three friends just got their cutie marks, they be devastated if someone took them.” Nyx stated to say this in not wanting her friends that finally got their cutie marks, to lose them.

“No way am Ah letting’ some cutie mark snathin’ fiend take maj little sister’s cutie mark!” Applejack issued off to protest to having some no good thief take a cutie mark her sister work hard to get.

“Same here, the rogue & brute that does that to my sister will see how far I ruin his outlook!” Rarity issued off to say this in not going to be happy about who would take her own sister’s cutie mark.

“Right, if this buddy touches my number one fan by taking her cutie mark, then he’ll have to face me first!” Rainbow Dash issued forth to declare this in being all determined in what she do to the rogue there that takes Scootaloo’s cutie mark.

“And if he tries to turn everyone into his recruited zombie followers or whatever, he’ll have to answer to ME!” Pinkie Pie issued to say this in what she do to the villain for having do something that evil to those that never wanted their cutie marks taken.

“I know my animals might be safe, but….I don’t want my friends to feel like they are alone, so…I’ll help out too.” Fluttershy stated to meekly say this in wanting to help stop whoever is doing these mean things.

“Okay, so….where are we heading towards first?” Phobos asked off in not knowing where they are even going at this time since they were in a rush.

“To a remote town, it’s directly between Neighagra Falls & Crystal Mountains.” Twilight spoke off in stating of where they are currently going towards in their direction. “With any luck, we’re not too late.” She stated in hoping they are not too late to help out.

“Then let’s pick up the pace every pony, move them hooves & feet!” Pinkamena issued forth in wanting them to not be wasting any time here.

“And she’s getting excited about this.” Jack Zen rolled his eyes in stating what was going on now.

“Let her be, it’s hard to convince her otherwise.” Goldie shrug off to say this in knowing how his sister gets at these moments.

“I’m prepared for what we’ll face in full force.” Omega issued forth to say this in having his weapons on the ready.

The group continues to move itself to where they are needed to go. They need to make sure they reach where they need to go as fast as they can. However unknown to them, something afar was watching them from a hill while wearing a cloak to conceal their identity. He seem to pay attention to those that are about to head near a town nearby as he left the spot. The scene fads as much of what will happen will remain to be seen it seems…

------------------------

Now the scene changes to a strange town that looked more like a place setup to have plenty of merchant tents outside buildings with different signs & logos of who owns them. This place appeared to look like a busy place to shop, except for one thing….where are all the town’s folk? As the gang enter the area, they come to the same conclusion, there was no one around when this place should at least have some folks minding their merchandise, etc.

“Are we in the right place mommy?” Nyx asked her mother if they are in the right place here.

“This should be the right location, it’s not a popular town, but Merchant’s Town is said to be a place where one can find business of different merchants making a sell of their profits. It’s like a big gathering of many things around Equestria all place in one spot.” Twilight stated off in where they are in knowing the name & history of this town or what it does for a living.

“So wha happened ta de so-called Merchant’s Town?” Applejack asked off in looking round, not seeing much here.

“Looks more like a Ghost Town to me.” Rainbow Dash issued off in what this place felt like to her.

“Ghost?” Fluttershy yelps in fearing that sounded kinda scary to encounter.

“Relax darling, there is no….” Rarity was patting her friend to calm down when…

“Boo!” Phobos sneaks up behind the mares to make a ghost call…

“Waaaaughhh!” Rarity & Fluttershy screamed out to hug the other before looking back at who scared them with frowns.

“Heh-heh, couldn’t resist!” Phobos giggled off to sheepishly say this that he like to yank someone’s chain there.

“Oh Phobos.” Nyx rolled her eyes in seeing her pet pal was being silly even on the worse moments.

“Well, there isn’t much to go on from not asking anyone anything.” Spike shrug off in seeing they can’t much do anything if there is no one around to ask for anything.

“I don’t understand. Did we make it too late?” Twilight asked off concern in thinking if no one was around, then they might not have arrived on time.

At the moment, everyone was looking around to see if they could find anything of someone still within this town. But then Ben felt something was off as he looked around in feeling there was someone that was watching them. But there was no one, there was nothing around or anything. However, the feeling of someone watching them with dangerous intent did not weaver.

“Wait….I don’t think we’re alone.” Ben issued off to say this to his friends that there was someone around.

“Is it one of the town’s folk?” Jack Zen asked off in thinking maybe someone from the town sees them.

“The area seems vaguely quiet, but….it might mean this is a good use for a surprise attack.” Omega stated off in thinking that someone was gonna come forth to surprise them with an attack.

“I really wish it wouldn’t be.” Goldie stated off in not liking for that to be the case.

“Why bro?” Pinkamena asked off in why her brother would say such a thing.

“Because the only surprises I don’t like are those that aren’t fun & of what the enemies use to drop in on us.” Goldie issued off this factor about what he likes & what he doesn’t like when it comes to surprises.

“So….you have at last appear before me.” Spoke off a strange voice modified in sounding somewhat retro of a male.

Then all eyes were on someone that was standing above what was likely the town’s main building of central attention. The character was some kind of pony, fully dress in armory that was dark gray/blue, wearing silver hoof boot-wear, a gray piece chest-plate, wore a darken silver cape & wore a silver helmet with three crescent back-style horns with a mouth cover addition to even a blacken triangle-eye form visor. There was no mark on the guy, no symbol to indicate who he is, but from the sounds of it…he’s bad news.

“I am the Equalizer, surrounded now & relinquish your cutie marks for equality!” The one revealed to be the Equalizer has introduce himself to all that stand before him.

“That sounds like what a villain would say alright.” Jack Zen nods with a firm face in seeing who it was that they have here; a villain alright.

“What did you do to all of the town’s folk?” Goldie demanded off to the guy that was responsible for the town.

Then appearing from around the corners of the town, looked like a gray pale looking bunch of ponies, all of which seem to have equal sign marks while the eyes they showed seem to be….those who have no will of opposing the armored mask villain.

“As you can see, they have been recruited like the rest…& soon, you will be too!” Equalizer issued forth in stating what it is that he has done that will be the dawn of where all will become as seen here.

“Over our flank-less behinds we will!” Applejack protest off that she does not want to become a pawn for this villain & lose her cutie mark.

“Then let us see what you can do….now my recruits….seize them!” Equalizer issued forth to his recruitment of many ponies with the equal sign to begin moving forth here.

That was when the crowds with equal signs began to move off like obedient drones in marching off to attack the heroes. Many of them had to brace themselves against the oncoming crowds that began to outnumber their small numbers.

“Everyone, try not to hurt them!” Twilight issued the order to not hurt any of the ponies here.

“Hurt them, what about us?” Rainbow Dash protest out that while they do that, how are they gonna handle being attacked.

“Twilight’s right, it’s not their fault, he’s somehow controlling them!” Ben stated off to say this in knowing that the ponies under the Equalizer’s control are victims here.

“Then let us help by undoing it!” Rarity exclaimed to say this as she summoned some gemstones to push away the equal crowds.

“Time to take out the problem in the less painful way possible!” Pinkie Pie stated to say this in knowing one way that can help them out here.

“How’s that?” Fluttershy asked her friend in what she had in mind that could do the trick.

“Party theme attacks that are fun & get in the way!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to simply say this as she pointed her party cannon here.

That was when Pinkie Pie was firing of her Party Cannon of her Tangle Streamers to tie up the control crowd’s legs. Then fired a Confetti Fog to blind everyone to allow the gang to try to approach & avoid contact while trying to terrestrial the ones the Equalizer has under his control.

“Remember Omega, use the most NON-Lethal attempts to subdue the crowds!” Pinkamena issued the order for her bot pal to not hurt the crowd that were in need to be stopped, but not hurt.

“I am trying miss, but being a heavy weapon arsenal means using things to harm targets.” Omega stated off in knowing that he was design to use much arsenal to take down threats, this one was….a bit more troublesome.

“Oh boy, I gotta look into installing some non-lethal weapons when I next have the chance.” Pinkamena slapped her forehead in thinking she may have to do something like that when they come across situations like this one.

“Watch out!” Adult Nyx yelled out to dive down to use her magic to plow the crowds from almost getting Goldie’s group.

“Thanks for the save Nyx!” Jack Zen replied off in giving thanks to the black mare for the save.

“When we’re through here, you’re next Equalizer!” Goldie stated in seeing they will make sure this enemy will be next to receive his just-doing for this trouble.

“Then perhaps I need more assistance from some rather…unique associates.” Equalizer stated off in knowing what to do here, call in some more reinforcements.

Then without warning, something appeared through dark corridors over the buildings to surround everyone. They appeared to be dress in the same soldier troop types that were used mostly by the Dark Mystics; these were Dark Mystic Troopers or Dark Troopers for short of what these common soldiers serving the Dark Mystics are.

“Are those….Dark Mystics?” Ben asked off in seeing who it was that the guy has called in here.

“You would be correct for they are aiding me in my quest…to ride this world of Cutie Marks!” Equalizer stated forth in stating what he & these evil foes of Equestria are doing together.

“Like the Dark Mystics wanna agree to that, they got Cutie Marks too!” Spike stated that if the Dark Mystics help a guy remove cutie marks, then they will also lose their cutie marks too.

“Apparently, maybe they offered a deal of being spared while only Equestrians lose their cutie marks.” Phobos stated off remotely in knowing how villains probably wanted to set such things up.

“Typical….let the rest of us suffer & our enemies are left to taunt us!” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in seeing how things are gonna be for the enemies to use.

“Say what you will, now…use the recruits to hid & provide cover & attack them!” Equalizer issued the order in wanting the Dark Mystics to use the ponies with equal signs to act as shields in seeing nobody wanted to hurt the innocent.

Now the Dark Mystics were seen going on the attack as they were using the obedient crowds as cover while many leaped out from them to launch dark magic or strike with their own weapons. Everyone was trying to do their best in keeping these guys at bay while holding off the obedient & possessed victims under the villain’s control.

“Ye cowards are using them ponies as shields!” Applejack issued off to protest that such action was horrible to see.

“How can we fight while not hitting the crowds?” Jack Zen asked off in finding this to be difficult in performing.

“There might be a way, but it’s risky.” Pinkamena stated off in feeling like there was no choice but to do something drastic. “Omega, reveal those objects, please!” She issued this off while dodging more enemies.

Omega soon pushed away some equalized crowd control to reveal a compartment which opened to reveal two strange pendants of an emerald green & ruby red gemstone.

“What are these things?” Rainbow Dash asked off in flying around some attacks to question the jewelry.

“Special shard gem pendants I found & had them made. From what I learn, the green emerald lets one have a peaceful & compassionate personality.” Pinkamena explained off about what the objects are with one of them she was talking about.

“And that helps us…HOW exactly?” Phobos remarked off in not seeing how one makes someone friendly, they can’t win with something like that.

“Let me finish, the other one that’s the ruby red lets one have fighting skills.” Pinkamena pointed out what the other one is supposed to do.

“Oh, is that almost like with Baymax from Big Hero 6, only instead of computer chips, these are pendants to wear on?” Pinkie Pie broke the fourth wall to issue this while firing her cannon, much to anyone’s confusion of the subject.

“That’s random enough that I have no words to comment it.” Twilight shook her head off while teleporting to avoid more crowds trying to get her.

“While that’s impressive Pinkamena, why are you telling us this?” Ben asked off in not knowing what the point of things are to show them something while dealing with a problem.

“Well, it’s just that while they give a boost to one’s own thoughts & skills, gotta warn you to never remove the green emerald.” Pinkamena pointed off that each of the gems give a boost in a field, but there is a cautious warning.

“Oh my, why? What could happen if you only wore the red gem?” Fluttershy asked off worried in not liking the sounds of it.

“Let’s just say the results wouldn’t be too pretty.” Pinkamena shrug off to sigh under her breath in what happens if one has the red without the green to be on a ‘friendly’ term.

“I’ll take those!” Then suddenly, a Dark Trooper appeared to snatch the two pendants away while hiding in the crowd.

“HEY! THOSE ARE MINE!” Pinkamena snapped off to yell at the thief; how rude.

“Grrr….guys….still in need of stopping these guys without hurting innocent ponies!” Jack Zen growls off to say this in using his shield to hold back the equalized crowds, but he can’t last forever.

Then without warning, the background was playing ‘Code Red’ from Megas XLR OST to build some drama. As something caused everything to become slow motion, as someone was seen moving faster than everyone else. Then from a strange bow shot noise, it expanded itself to become large iron restrain nets that fell on the citizens that were under a strange control; limiting their actions while exposing the Dark Troopers & cutting the heroes fight down a notch.

“What’s this?” Equalizer yelped at being this sight, something was going on, but what?

“Oh, something is happening, but what?” Pinkie Pie asked off in being puzzled to notice something happening that went off around them.

“Don’t know, but who are we to complain?” Phobos shrug off to state this in not complaining about this handling.

“Something’s catching all of the equalized ponies!” Adult Nyx stated to say this in seeing what was happening around.

After mere moments, all of the recruited equalized citizens were soon within captured nets to be struggling effortless with no results of getting out. But then what happened next was something in which many of the Dark Troopers began to notice that something happened to them, they were wearing weird belt devices on their bodies that glowed crimson of magical energy.

“What’s happening?” One Dark Trooper asked off in not knowing what just happened.

“Hey, what’s that on you?” A second Dark Trooper pointed in seeing what was on his bud along with himself & others.

“Are these…BOMB!?” A third Dark Trooper yelps in seeing some weird bomb devices on them; when did this happen?

“Lights out.” Spoke a voice from behind a building that was stating this to the enemies. “Click….” Then a switch was heard ‘clicking’ from a button push from the guy & then….

“KABOOM-KABOOM-Kaboomfruvhmm….” That’s when many of the Dark Trooper’s bodies were suddenly gulf in huge explosions from afar that caused a shock-wave. Nobody else but the enemy got evaporated, but still…the excessive force was almost breath taking to see how easy it took one to take care of Dark Mystic Troopers.

“Woah….” Spike yelps in seeing what just happened there with the enemies getting blown up.

“Eek!” Fluttershy yelps to hide behind the others, this seem unexpected.

“Okay….that was kinda….extreme measurements.” Ben lightly stated in thinking that was a little more then what they thought about dealing with enemies.

“Ye mean blowing’ up de enemy?” Applejack asked of rhetorically in seeing how the enemy just got blown away, literally.

“Isn’t it best to eliminate the threat, I find this acceptable.” Omega stated off in mentioning this as a means to finish the battle.

Now something began to approach from the smoke to approach where the main building was & below its view from where the Equalizer started; saw a strange brown cloak being that had caused so much trouble in ruining the scheme the armor villain played out.

“Aaaughh….” The Equalizer was heard groaning in seeing what has happened. “Who….are you?” The guy asked off in not knowing who it was that stop his plans here.

“Your worst nightmare.” The pony issued off from stating this factor, as he touch his cloak.

Then from removing the cloak, the character revealed who it was. It was a unicorn stallion with darken red fur color, a short flock mane & short tail of an orange color, white eyes behind a mask (his true color eyes are light blue when the mask is off). He appears to be within his twenties, quite tall, appears physically fit for his muscles & legs to work fast. He wears a black & red design suit with some gray hoof footwear, leg mini-bags & a gray protective vest. One of the major differences about this pony is that his front right hoof is not there, it’s instead replaced with a black & gray mechanical arm with red lining designs. He’s also seen hauling loads of different mechanical tech weapons on his back, each with a different purpose & function. On his flank side appeared to be a golden medal plate with swords, daggers & a center piece as if reflecting what his Cutie Mark stands for in the line of his talent. The guy looked like a tough contender to not wanna mess with, like he’s packing some heat even if it’s not there, but his appearance & attitude is enough to make some folks second-guess.

“My name is Arsenal, The Arms Stallion.” The revealed pony introduced himself to all those that were watching. “And I’m here….to finish up some business with someone who’s made a huge mistake.” He issued to say this in gazing up at the Equalizer in wanting to end this little mess the villain was making.

“Grrr…..” Equalizer growls in frustration in seeing that things were coming apart too quickly. “You haven’t seen the last of me! I will return with more recruits to put an end to you all!” He issued forth in stating this factor of what he will do as his horn was glowing.

Then without warning, Equalizer used a teleportation spell to vanish from sight to be getting away. At the same time, the background music was cease being heard as everything sort of became quiet now.

“Figures…they always run away.” Arsenal remotely stated to say this in seeing the villain turn tail.

“Um…hello there?” Then Twilight’s voice was heard as the strange stallion turn to look at her. “I don’t believe we had the pleasure of knowing you, Mister…Arsenal, was it?” She stated off in having to meet with this pony that has helped them out.

“That’s just fine princess,” Arsenal stated off in a not so friendly tone to minding how he’s addressed.

“I don’t believe it…so…you’re the real deal!” Goldie exclaimed off to almost gasp in shock of seeing who was right before him.

“You know him Golden Heart?” Nyx asked off after transforming back into a filly form in seeing Goldie somehow seem to have heard about this Arsenal guy.

“I heard about him & well….” Goldie nods off to almost start talking when….

“Save the talk, I need each of you to scout out & learn about the entire town before the night falls & the next daybreak comes.” Arsenal cuts in to give the order that they are to quickly set themselves up without wasting time.

“Hey, since when do you call the shots?” Phobos protest in not liking how the guy was treating them, only to yelp in looking headshot in the guy’s mask eyes that say ‘don’t mess with me’ all over his face.

“Since I’m the guy that just saved your flanks…now unless you want the enemy to catch you by surprise, we need to make this place fortified to keep them from getting anywhere to your homes.” Arsenal issued off to sternly explain to the Moon Dragon that they don’t want the enemy to have the home field advantage, cause if they slip by, then the next place to be targeted will be…Ponyville.

“That….is actually a well thought up plan.” Jack Zen slowly stated in thinking that kind of topic of what to do isn’t all that bad.

“Then get going unless you want him to come back & next time….focus on obtaining what he stole.” Arsenal issued off that unless they get the needs done, next time Equalizer shows up, they will need to focus on taking what he’s stolen.

“You mean the Cutie Marks?” Ben raised an eyebrow in knowing that from what they see of the captured town’s folk that been made into equalized recruit servants, this case is pretty big to get what was taken & return the cutie marks back.

“Unless they are returned, whatever is making these ponies obey the Equalizer will not return to normal anytime soon,” Arsenal stated off to mention this in now things were looking at this point.

Now Arsenal leaves the group to begin doing what will be necessary, while the others begin to review things that have happened. First, they came to town, got ambushed by ponies that were equalized & being controlled by the Equalizer & that the villain has gotten in touch with the Dark Mystics. Things were not looking well in while they have apprehended the town’s folk, they still need a way to fix them of what has turn them into obedient equalized minions.

“This is almost like Starlight Glimmer all over again, but…she never resorted to controlling those she took cutie marks from.” Twilight sighs to say this in seeing that whoever the Equalizer is, his methods remind her very much of when her group faced a problem that involved Starlight Glimmer before she vanished from sight & has yet to be found.

“Right, whoever ‘dis here Equalizer is is hanging’ wit’ an evil crowd.” Applejack stated to nod in seeing that the new enemy is hanging with one of the Three Lords, the Dark Mystics.

“And turning ponies like these into recruited flunkies.” Rainbow Dash stated to look at the crowd that they have either subdue or those that were caught are not acting normally.

“Right, I mean….forcing those into a group, that’s just plain mean.” Pinkie Pie stated off in seeing what happened here was not a nice thing at all.

“Can we figure out how to fix them Twilight?” Fluttershy asked her smart friend in how to fix these ponies that have equal sign marks on their flanks instead of their own cutie marks.

“Well you heard him darling, unless their cutie marks are return, they will stay like this.” Rarity sadly shook her head off that what Arsenal said maybe the only case, unless the cutie marks are return, no one will be the same.

“I hate to imagine if anyone stronger got affected by this….or even any of us.” Ben stated with concerns if anyone of them were in the same position that the recruits of the Equalizer are behaving, just obeying without any will to oppose.

“Let’s hope not daddy, cause if it’s a friend, that would be even harder.” Nyx stated to say this in feeling like fighting those that are their friends be too hard to do.

“Yeah & we have our behinds handed to us if we couldn’t beat someone stronger!” Phobos pointed off another troubling fact to be on the lookout about.

“What are you worried about, Dragons & even Omega won’t be affected, remember?” Spike pointed off that the Equalizer will remove cutie marks from living ponies, they are safe from that.

“Well for now, let’s just focus on checking this place out & being ready for any enemy surprises.” Pinkamena stated off in knowing what they can do for now at this time.

“Alright everyone, stay safe….& if you see the Equalizer, don’t engage, alert us to your location.” Twilight issued off to say this to her friends & family in what to do while taking precautions steps.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement before splitting up at this time. As the scene goes dark, they are concern if they will be able to handle this, one thing at a time is all they can manage until a solution can be found for this….difficult equation of undoing this equality madness.

----------------------------

Meanwhile in a strange cavern location far from Merchant Town, we find the Equalizer punching a nearby wall while looking frustrated in what happened. A chance to get cutie marks from the Mane Six that have been gossip about all around Equestria has slipped through the villain’s grasp. All because someone new entered the field & completely ruined the plan to weaken the good guys & take their cutie marks.

“Curses…..that Arms Stallion ruined everything!” Equalizer cursed off i knowing who it was to be blamed, Arsenal ruined his chances….he’ll need to fix that somehow.

At this time, one of the surviving Dark Troopers approaches the Equalizer during his moment of grieving such a setback on who they were trying to defeat only to fallback due to unexpected interferences.

“What is it?” Equalizer sternly snapped at the trooper that was the only one to survive the bomb blast.

“I…I just thought you wanted to see these gems I snatch from that pink pony.” The lonesome Dark Trooper showed off two familiar pendants he had brought about.

“Give me those!” Equalizer snapped off to snatch the two pendent jewels from the trooper.

Soon the Equalizer studied the emerald green gem & the ruby red gem while hearing what the Dark Trooper overheard Pinkamena say about the strange objects that give someone a boost in certain field areas of the being’s body.

“Hmm….one to be friendly…the other to be a good fighter. Perhaps, I can make use of these after all since my recruits seem to lack….fighting potential.” Equalizer stated off in thinking about this carefully, those that are now equalized, hardly have much potential in overpowering anyone unless…they gain something to become capable of such feats.

“So, what should we do now?” The Dark Trooper asked off in what they do from here.

“Gather those that have been equalized, it’s time we make a comeback with a little more….result in the making.” Equalizer stated off to say this in looking at the ruby gem in having a very wicked & evil plan on the mind.

Soon the scene begins to fade out as the Equalizer begins to plan out a new attack method to aid in finally having to gain victory over such foes. And as he clutch the ruby gem pendent, he used his horn to make it glow as if preparing to perform a….replication spell to replicate the effect. Yes, whatever may happen, the heroes will have to be on their guard, for what will be coming soon will be an unexpected surprise from the next batch of….equalized recruits!

Author's Note:

Arsenal is an OC Pony made by VISION-KING who's like Arsenal with the weaponry gear & Red Arrow in his personality from Young Justice TV Series.

Alright, that's the first little starter, now moving onto the second chapter. As the gang have made sure the town they are staying in is secured, they begin to learn something about their new friend Arsenal, that though he seems like an unsocial & un-cooperating type in not needing a team while calling the shots, the guy went through something...tragic with something more than losing a cutie mark. But on the next morning, Equalizer returns in bringing an army of equalized recruits that strangely have...more fight & bite than the gang last saw. What will happen, can they win & stop the villain? And just when coming close to obtaining the stolen cutie marks or taking down the Equalizer in a final stand...Arsenal will have to choose...which is more important? Stay tune to find out what happens next....