• Published 26th Oct 2015
  • 278 Views, 1 Comments

The Golden Ticket - Lt-poppyseed



If you had a chance to reclaim all that you had and more, would you take it?

  • ...
 1
 278

chapter 2

Cupcake

Aria storms out of the store with the Adagio and Sonata right behind her. “I can't believe that we spent all that time and money for a dead end” Aria said.
“don't be like that, it was only a few weeks. That doesn't seem that bad compared to an eternity” Sonata said.
“Not helping” Aria grumbled.
“Only because you want to be a negative Nancy” Sonata said.
“Quiet, the both of you! Now let go to town square so this trip wasn't for nothing” Adagio said.
The Dazzlings went to the town square to find a political rally going on. “well, this is going to be a lot of fun” Sonata said as the three of them stood on a picnic table and started to chant.

The Dazzlings were walking down the street towards the bus station when Sonata stop. “Did you hear that?” Sonata said.
“No, your just hearing thing again” Aria grumbled.
“It came from down here” Sonata said before bolting down an alleyway. Adagio and Aria went after her trying to stop her but find that she had stop in front of a bend in the alleyway.
“Please help me” all the of them heard.
“see, I told you” Sonata said before walking towards the damsel in distress.
“please help my baby, keep her safe. Please.” the mother said.
“don't worry, I'll take good care of her” Sonata said before the mother Fainted.
“great, what do we do now.” Aria moan.
“we leave her here” Adagio said.
“NO!!! I said I would take good care of her and I will” Sonata said grasping the child tightly.
“Well, we're not keeping her” Adagio said
“Yes I am” Sonata said. The two kept going at it while Aria looked more closely at the mother.
“Hey, Girls. Check this out. Aria said
“what” Adagio moan.
“look at her leg” Aria said pointing at the leg.
“that look like a black crystal. Sonata pointed out.
“No duh. I mean were have we seen something like that before?” Aria said.
“South Africa” Sonata answered.
“NO!!!” Aria moan loudly.
“then, how about...” Sonata said before getting cut off.
“let me give you a hand. It starts with E and end with questria” Aria said grabbing Sonata by the shoulders.
“quiet you two. Whatever the reason for that crystal to grow out of her, we shouldn't be around to here when to local cops come and find her. Adagio said
“And what about the kid?” Aria asked
“we bring her. If she is from Equestria, then the child might be are ticket home.” Adagio answered.
“yea, let go see your new home cupcake” Sonata said Ecstatically.
“we are not calling her Cupcake. Where did you even get that name from?” Aria asked.
“Cupcake was the name of one of my most favorite servant back in are heyday” Sonata answered.
“We can think of a name when we get back home, but until then we need to get out of here” Adagio said. The three girls started to run to the bus station barely making the last bus to the country side where they live.

As the bus drop them all off at home there started to think about all the ways to take advantage of there new found situation. “So, what at we going to do with the baby?” Aria asked.
“Right now I just want to go inside, eat, and go to bed. Everything else can wait till tomorrow” Adagio answered.
“Where the baby going to sleep?” Sonata asked.
“On the Couch, where else?' Aria Replied
“She can't sleep on the couch” Sonata moaned.
“She can sleep with you, OK” Adagio yelled.
“OK, but what about food” Sonata asked.
“We have milk, that will do for now. Anything else?” Adagio grumbled.
“No, that should cover us till tomorrow. But what about supper?” Sonata replied.
The three girls go in to the kitchen to see what they had, Aria pulled out some flounder and some old cheese. “I can make some flet et du riz au fromage” Aria said knowing that Sonata doesn't speak french.
“ooh, sound fancy” Sonata said as she went to the living room to watch some T.V. As soon as they turned on the T.V. The baby started to cry.
“ooh, don't cry little one” Sonata said trying to rock the baby.
“Shut Her Up already” Aria said.
“Don't cry little one, no need to cry. Mama got you, so close your eyes. Think of it as a little dream, think of it as a little Scene. All you need to do is to find your place, now let your mama clean up that sad face. If you think you can't seem to stop, then I guess you need a lollipop.” Sonata Sang to the tune of Hush little baby. As soon as she finished her song, the baby fell asleep.
“good, now don' let it happen again” Aria said before going back into the kitchen.

As the three sit down for dinner, the baby woke up again. “ ooh, is someone hungry” Sonata said to the baby. She grab the bottle of milk that Aria warmed up and she started to feed her. “ have you two thought of any Names for her?” Sonata ask.
“NO, EAT” Aria growled digging in to her food.
“how about cupcake” Sonata asked
“fine. If it shuts you up, will call her Cupcake” Aria said
The three of them eat and start to go to bed.
“your going to sleep with mommy tonight, how does that sound my little cupcake” Sonata said while putting on her pajamas.
“ Quit doing the baby talk and go to bed already” Aria hollered from the other room.
“all right, all right all ready” Sonata hollered back. Just as she tucked herself and Cupcake in, Cupcake started to cry.
“ Don't cry little one, no need to cry. Mama got you, so close your eyes. There's nothing that can hurt you, nor will try to scare you too.” Sonata sang. Soon after, Cupcake fell asleep.
“Tomorrow is going to be a long day” Sonata muttered to herself and soon after she past out like a light.

Author's Note:

flet et du riz au fromage = Founder and cheese rice