• Published 14th Mar 2016
  • 389 Views, 0 Comments

Observation - Bromad



Peer is sent to Ponyville to stock a safehouse, and wait for an infiltrator changeling to replace him. Three month's later, Peer preoccupies his time waiting with pet projects.

  • ...
 0
 389

One or the other, you can't have both

While taking in the nearly - dead pegasus seemed like a good idea at the time, the more I thought about her, the more convinced I was of acting foolishly and impulsive.

Considering how broken the pegasus is, it'll be at least two months before she's even remotely healed. By then, the mare wouldn't be burning through love and my magic reserves to keep her alive. That's after I re-break a few bones, because I was an idiot and didn't do it right the first time. As much as I wanted to prime her, let a pony bathe in positive emotions so that they themselves could reciprocate and produce positive emotions attached to memories, bodies react in a way that takes away from her healing.

With my back against the basement wall, I slid down onto my rump. Hunger told me to throw patience to the wind, to rip open the pod and plunder every last emotion I could so that I could survive and just get rid of the body, but a cool tone cut through my thoughts every time.

"It'll get better." I thought to myself, Which part? "That the love she'll give you once she wakes up and realizes that you helped her."
It wasn't the most selfish thought I'd had, but to actually do it? I felt remorseful and nearly wanted to drain the pod, just to end her life quickly, painlessly.

"Tartarus." I said, still looking directly at her, still seeing her float and twitch in the pod I constructed with my own two hooves and a excessive amount of protein resin.

"TARTARUS!" I screamed, jumping up onto my hooves and bucking the wall. Twice, again, and again, I turned around and punched it with my hoof before storming upstairs and collapsing onto the couch.


New plan, I swore to myself.

New plan, similar to the old one,

"Convince a pony-." I couldn't even finish saying the words before shaking my head to clear away the thought.

"Convince a pony to - GAH!" The words still refused to sound any less ridiculous. "BUCK my life!" I shouted in frustration.

I stomped my hoof into the ground, and drew a blank stare as I tried to think of a better plan...and threw my head against the wall and banged it to get out the worst idea I'd had yet.

"Convince a pony to buck me, bring him in, then...I get a little from him." I jerked my head away from the wall, 'why did I go straight to him?' "And then pod him next to the other."

It felt like torture getting a semi-solid plan into place, but at least this one was more in-line with what other changelings did. I threw myself to the door and stopped, taking a moment to run through the best possible mask to wear for the night.

I needed something enticing, something pretty, and it needed to say 'Take me home,'. My legs shivered as I thought about a magenta colored coat with a two tone split down the middle, heavy-wine red and lavender purple. I smirked while trying to think of a cutie mark as well and settled on a red firework with a lit fuse. The brief mental debate of 'magic, wings, or none' was decided by the amount of magic I felt I had left, A flash of green ember burned around me, and I was instantly the new Earth-mare on the block.

"And who is this head-turning, jaw-dropping mare?" My voice was free from the husky low pitch, now clear and feminine. Clearing my throat, I practiced with my voice again, becoming louder and more confident in the new body.

"And just who is that head-turning, jaw-dropping, wing-stiffening mare who wants to have her way with your little pony?"

"Bomb Shell."


I was panting from exhaustion, not in the good way, and not in the 'sexy-times' way either. I lucked out, as the ponies say, but now I'm wondering if the phrase actually meant to be so lucky, that everything else around them moves out of their fortunate day; or to be so unlucky, that somepony else might comment on my situation and say "You lucked out,".

While I was still arguing with the little voice in my head, I was dragging pony number two off my front lawn after heaving a horseshoe at the back of her head. Mentally berating myself, I didn't actually mean to hit her perfectly in the back of the cranium. I didn't want another pony to have brain damage, and the horseshoe was the most convenient and heavy object closest to the door.

I only meant to trip her up, she was screaming only a few moments ago about changelings and demons, and vampires of all things, and it's not like I could've let her go running through the streets of Ponyville so late at night.

But, regardless, I set myself up for that one. I could've went as the suave, smooth stud that would've wandered through a club with a four-to-six stallion-to-mare ratio, and I could've snatched up the other bombshell that evening who was making it very obvious she wanted to go home with somepony that night with every flick of her tail. Cherry Pepper, I need to remember that name. She was quiet, flustered, and a good dose of lust to keep me going through the night, great personality too, I hope I get to meet her again. Green and red hair, yellow coat, I should've went for the easy one. But no, I wanted the big catch, I wanted the two - for - one, I wanted to sate the never ending hunger in the pit of my stomach for emotion and keep her alive.

Listening to their conversation for twenty minutes, I picked up the names of the ponies Almond and Pink who were getting to know each other quite well. Sending them a drink each, I made my intentions clear.

"I couldn't help but ask, but, are you two interested in a third party joining in for a little fun?" I smiled my best smile, the mare's smile drew in close. Contemplation was on her mind and I pushed it, "Let me ask you when was the last time you were given a great night worth bragging about? If I may, I think you have the best mane here in the whole town. My name is Bombshell." It's true, she was born with sun yellow, coral pink, and brick red strips of color in her hair. Looking from Pink to Almond, he introduced himself to me first. "Almond." He offered. "Pink. How long were you listening to our conversation?"

"Only the last two minutes or so and I believe I heard one of you say something about a tongue bath?" Waggling my eyebrows, and a quick lick of the lips, flicking my tail in her direction I took a step towards Pink. "Do you mind sharing one of the best looking stallions here tonight? I promise I'll make it up to you."

For a moment, I could see the scenarios playing out in her head. I leaned in, kissing her on the lips and reached up to gently massage her ears. They each gave a slight flutter and I moved to kiss her check, and then a small nip, just to get the ideas in Pink's mind a bit more clearer for her. Almond was making no effort to hide his smile to show that he wasn't opposed to me joining them tonight. The decision rested on Pink. Pulling away, I gave her a sultry stare, sticking the tip of my tongue out, and lightly biting it. "I...would not be opposed to having a third with us tonight. What do you think Almond?"

The dark clouds broke and sun shined down on this golden opportunity for Almond to be with two mares. "I'd be happy to have you join us, Bombshell."


I, Peer, with all my social-misunderstanding, somehow managed to convince pony number two, Pink, to sleep with me and Almond, pony number one, at the same time.

I winced as Pink's head thumped against the bottom porch steps while dragging her, but once she was inside, I threw the door closed and locked it.

Looking back to two minutes ago, things were going well until Pink started licking me. Moments before, she decided my facial expression of love and hate was worthy enough for a picture. One second it's dark, the next I'm blinded by the flash of my own camera. Pink's tongue is teasing at my lips, demanding to explore my mouth when I was reminded that Almond was behind me.

I bit down onto Pink's tongue by accident and bucked up on my timing for the rest of the night. She yelped, I tried to shout out my apology as fast as I could, but buck my life twice over, I didn't just bite down into Pink's tongue. My right molar pierced into her tongue like a hypodermic needle filled with fast acting paralyzing agent.

She flung herself off the bed after wrestling her tongue back in the matter of milliseconds. I was a step ahead of both of them when I purposefully bit down into Almond's left leg before he pulled back. After seeing Pink shaking from the floor, trying to make sense of the pin-prick. He took one leg around my neck and threw me off the bed, into the wall.

'Time's up.' I had all of half a minute before the venom kicked in, Pink was staring at me, begging to ask 'What?' or 'Why?' when she noticed her own hooves feeling like lead.

"She bit us!" Almond yelled, jumping off the bed and falling flat on his face, his legs pedaled through the air as their elevated heart rates quickly spread the venom through their veins, Almond's adrenaline was trying to fight an uphill battle as he somersaulted onto his hooves and made two steps towards me before collapsing again. His legs pedaled through the air, as he tried rolling off his back. I stole a moment to laugh on the inside as he tried to cope with the rush of blood surging all over his body.

Pink's entire body was shaking in anger that was giving away to fear as she lost feeling in the tips of her hooves. "Youm fangs! You's a skin-caler, a cha-ling!" Venom spreading from her mouth to her mind wouldn't take long, but she ran to the door while I was pulling myself off the floor.


Into the pod they went, no ceremony, no fanfare, pods two and three were empty and waiting. I filled them and sealed the two with resin, if it weren't for the brief escapade into the world of pony anatomy, I would've ran dry of resin after podding Pink.

All things considered, they didn't see my true form, and Bombshell would be going away for a long time now. Pink and Almond were visibly much more active, their hooves pawing through the membrane, trying to lash out. I'd give it two days before the violent tendencies wore off. They would be much easier to prime and get them focused on happier times, rather than the abduction they just went through. I could see their faces through the gel, their eyes clenched shut and mouth twisted in confusion.

"Take it easy," I say to them, "Just sit back, and relax."