• Published 11th Oct 2015
  • 623 Views, 1 Comments

Miss Gala - JusSonic



The Mane Six compete in a popularity contest which turns nasty in an instant.

  • ...
3
 1
 623

Chapter 3: Talents of the Mares

Chapter 3: Talents of the Mares

The judges watch as the talent part of the contest begins...which has Derpy playing the accordion while flying upside down...somehow! Celestia, Megan and Azure pauses to watch on, wondering if...this is impressing or not.

"Okay, that's Miss Hooves!" The Mayor calls out as the audience applauds for Derpy who took a bow...and crash through the floor. "Ahem! Next up, it's our very own Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle!"

Twilight got on stage, looking determined. She is going to one up her former friends one way or another. The Alicorn calls out, "All right! Prepare to bedazzle!"

The Alicorn's horn glow as she made some objects appear along with some hoops. The mare begins juggling, throwing them into the hoops and right into a hat, making them disappear. The audience watch in amazement as they cheer on.

"Show off." Applejack growls as she and the others look at their friend showing off like that.

Twilight fires off shots into the air, making some sort of tic-tac-toe sign in the sky. The ponies gasps as she fires more shots...and appears to be playing against herself!

"Amazing!" Megan exclaims with a smile of her own.

"Yes, impressive, very impressive, Twilight!" Celestia calls out as she and Azure applauds for her.

Twilight smiles in triumph. They love it, they truly do! The Alicorn laughs as she left the stage, taunting her former friends, "Beat that, freaks!"

Rainbow growls angrily. Oh, it is on!

"And now, Miss Rainbow Dash!" The Mayor exclaims as Rainbow flew past her very fast, landing right on the stage. "Whoa!"

"All right! Prepare yourselves for a feat never before seen in Equestria!" Rainbow calls out as she put on her flight goggles. "For the first time ever, I, the awesome Rainbow Dash, will prepare...an around the world Sonic Rainboom!"

The ponies and audience members gasps in shock, disbelief, and or/amazement. A Sonic Rainboom around the world! That has never been done before!

"All right...AND ZOOM!" Rainbow exclaims as she zooms into the air. Everyone watches as she flew off into one direction.

"Uh oh. Activate magical defenses!" Azure calls out to his magic advisers who nods and activates a big spell that will keep the stuff from breaking. The last time Rainbow has performed a huge Sonic Rainboom like the Double Rainboom, it was a big wreck to Ponyville!

Rainbow cringes as she zooms into one direction. The mare will show them. She will show them all! The Pegasus braces herself...and BOOM! Rainbow zooms off very fast, performing one big Sonic Rainboom. Everyone all over the world gasps as they saw the Sonic Rainboom, all over the place! Luckily the Mystic Ponies took precautions to keep a lot of stuff from breaking!

It was exhausting but one arrival later and Rainbow is back on stage, breathing in and out.

"Let's hear it for Rainbow Dash!" The Mayor calls out to the audience who cheers on wildly for the Pegasus ponies.

"Ha! That Miss Gala title is mine to lick!" Rainbow laughs in triumph to the Mane Six members as she goes past them, slapping her tail into Twilight's face, causing her to growl angrily.

"Oh, it is on!" Rarity snaps as she narrows her eyes.

"And next up: Miss Rarity!" The Mayor exclaims as Rarity came onto the stage in determination.

"Yeah, Rarity! Go for it!" Sweetie calls out to her sister as she sat next to her friends in the audience.

"I was going to do a song based on my friends...but due to the competition, I'm going for something else." Rarity said. She clears her throat...and begins to sing while using magic to make an outfit appear on herself

Rarity: Life is a runway (runway)
Listen, here's what it's all about
I tell you, life is a runway (runway)
Time to bring what's on the inside out

Into the light
Into the light

Life is a runway
When you see it my way
Take all the good inside
Make it beautiful
Fashion is a way to start
Showing what's in your heart
Call it superficial
I call it irrefutable

Oh-oh, oh wha-oh
Oh-oh, oh wha-oh
Oh-oh, oh wha-oh
Life is a runway

You can be the girl
That you want to be
With a little love
And some accessories (life is a runway)
Don't be scared to show you have
Personal style
Just go do your thing
You'll make everyone smile (life is a runway)

You can be the girl
That you want to be
With a little love
And some accessories (life is a runway)
Don't be scared to show you have
Personal style
Just go do your thing
You'll make everyone smile (life is a runway)

Life is a runway (runway)
I'll show you what it's all about
I tell you, life is a runway (runway)
Time to bring what's on the inside out

Into the light
Into the light
Into the light
Into the light

Into the light

Once the song is over, the audience looks amazed...then they applauded wildly. Even the judges applauded, liking this.

"Hey, no fair! She sang that song in the EG world!" Pinkie exclaims, outraged over this. "Cheater!"

"Better her than you, Pinkie Freak!" Fluttershy snorts, causing Pinkie to growl.

"Next round is mine!" Rarity boasts as she came onto the stage. The last three girls growl furiously. They will show her!

"Next, Miss Applejack!" The Mayor calls out as Applejack gallops onto the stage.

"Heehaw! All righty, give me a 1,000 pounds dumbbell!" Applejack exclaims in determination, making most of everyone gasps. "What? Did Ah shudder? Git it!"

"1,000 pounds dumbbell! Got it."

"Can she lift that high?" Nyx ask her daddy in concern as she, Ben and the Dragons saw a huge dumbbell being brought onto the stage by a bunch of Pegasi, barely breathing.

"Maybe." Ben said in concern, noting the angry look on Applejack's eyes. "This contest is making her tense though."

"Hey, all contests are." Phobos remarks with a shrug.

Applejack spits on her hooves, then begins to pick up the dumbbell. The Earth Pony growls a bit, barely struggling...but she isn't going to give up or lose. Otherwise, her so-called friends will laugh behind her back or laugh at her forever!

"GRRRRRRUUUUUUGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Applejack screams as she picks up the dumbbell...and stood up on her hind legs.

The audience gasps, even the rest of the Mane Six are dumbstruck to see Applejack does what some claim to be the impossible. And they thought Big Mac was strong! The cow pony snorts a bit...then threw the dumbbell very fast.

"Incredible!" The Mayor exclaims as everyone applauds and cheers for Applejack. "Are you sure you aren't on the stuff?"

"Nope! Only liars take 'de stuff! What yew saw was pure Earth pony determination!" Applejack exclaims happily as she trots to the backstage. "Yer turn!"

Fluttershy nods as she gets called onto the stage. With permission, the yellow Pegasus pony called her animals on stage...and they all perform the audience while she conducts. The audience and judges looks amazed. They haven't seen a mare conduct a 1,000 animals in one performance so far.

Once she's done, Fluttershy and the animal bows to the applauding audience. The yellow mare giggles as she heads off stage. Looks like this show is in the bag.

"And finally, Miss Pinkie Pie." The Mayor said as Pinkie bounces onto the stage, dragging her party cannons. "Oh! And it looks like a big party for all of us!"

"More than that! I am about to fire out some party shots due to the tune of the 1812 Overture!" Pinkie exclaims with a smirk while bowing to the audience. "Gummy! The record please!"

Gummy just stood there on the record player...and fell down, turning it on. The "1812 Overture" song performs as Pinkie smiles as she fires off her party cannon, shooting out shots like mad...then things get a big crazy as some of the shots begin hitting most of the audience.

"Ouch!" Spike yelps as one shot hits him, knocking the Dragon down.

Caramel yelps as another shot knocks him down. Soarin' laughs at this, only for another shot to knock him down.

Soon Pinkie laughs insanely as she fires off her party cannons like mad, hitting various members of the audience with the judges dodging. Fred and Ed, disguised, saw some shots about to hit Chrysalis, causing them to get in the way.

"Hey, no shot hits the queen!" Fred exclaims to the shot sternly.

"Yeah!" Ed remarks. As he and Fred turns around, however, the shot hits them down instead.

"Smooth, fellows, smooth." Chrysalis remarks with a light chuckle...but yelps as another shot knocks her down.

The performance is about to come to an end...Celestia comments in amazement, "Got to say this. Pinkie's performance is a hit."

The Alicorn yelps as a shot hits her, knocking the princess down. Megan laughs, "Yeah, a direct hit!"

Once Pinkie is gone, she ceases her firing, breathing in and out while saying, "Thank you! Thank you so much..." However, the mare yelps as another shot hits the pink pony, smacking her to the stage floor.

"Well, that's about it for this portion of the show." The Mayor said with an awkward smile. "12 ponies will move. Who will they be? The results in a moment."

"The talent show is mine." Rarity said, smirking a bit. "You fiends are no match for Rarity."

"Hey! I did better than you did! All you did was a song that doesn't exist in Equestria!" Rainbow exclaims with a snort with Rarity.

"And I supposed doing a Sonic Rainboom was better?!'

"My animals and I have done well, more than you all ever did!" Fluttershy exclaims with a deep frown as Pinkie, recovered, bounces on back.

"Hey, I think I shall move on as well!" Pinkie exclaims as she joins in on the argument.

"All you did was fire off shots that gave out concussions to a lot of ponies and Spike!" Twilight snaps to Pinkie, recalling her performance. "You, moving on? In your dreams!"

"In yours!" The rest of Twilight's friends snaps out furiously to the princess.

A Changeling snickers, watching the 6 fight but it is grabbed and yanked into the shadows. We see that it is Pinkamena having it in a near death grip and she gives a dark look.

"You are going to tell me what are you and your queen doing here or I will make you into a cupcake and do not think I will not because I will." Pinkamena said darkly to the Changeling.

The changeling shivers in fear as it leans to her ear whispering. He stops as Pinkamena head bashes it, knocking the Changeling out and places him in a sitting stance. Once that's done, she walks off, now knowing what's going on here.

"Better find Pinkie Pie and tell her about this so we can plan a trap." Pinkamena declares in determination. Her friend needs some help, big time now!