• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 507 Views, 0 Comments

Venricks new life in Equestria. - Storm



After Twilights spell gone wrong, Venrick has been transported to Equestria. Now he has to adapt to his new life but for how long.

  • ...
 0
 507

Chapter 1

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS NORGRAL!"

"Oh, but I have! Your forces dwindle while mine rein supreme, Bastion!"

Two men stood on top of a hill. one had a black shirt and jeans with gantlets, vambraces, greaves, gorget that had pauldrons and a bevor connected to it that sat on top of a poncho. He also was six feet tall with long dark brown hair and tan skin. The other wore a full set of black knight armor with a yak skull painted on it. He had short black hair and was pale.

Below, men and women dressed in leather armor to plate armor fought each other with two flags being carried by people. one was blue with a yellow outline and an anvil on it that had a hammer laying on top. the other was black with red outline and a yak skull on it with blood dripping from the mouth and eyes.

Bastion lunged forward with a metal pole staff, hitting down on Norgral's shield. Norgral counted by swinging his mace up towards the right side of Bastions ribs and making contact. Bastion yelled in pain and leaned to the side he got hit, dropping to one knee. He was not going to give up as he hit Norgral on the knee and made a roll to the right as he saw Norgals mace come down just barely missing him.

Bastion gets up and swings his polearm to Norgals back, one, two, three, four repeated hits to his back and jumps back when Norgral back swings at Bastion. Norgral charges towards Bastion, Bastion didn't have time to react and Norgral swung his mace down on Bastion. Bastion fell to the ground and got bombarded by hits with the mace.

Bastion went limp. He drew one last breath. "I...will be revenged...wait and.see" with that Bastion died.

"oh, I'll be waiting, and when they come. I will mow them down like the people before you" Norgral laughed and leaned down grabbing Bastions metal poll and faced the fight down below. "MEN AND WOMEN FROM ZORA I HAVE DEFEATED YOUR CHAMPION!" The fighting stopped as all the people watched, some in horror, and some cheered. The cheering grew as Norgral held the staff.

"aaaand that's game!" a man yelled wearing a yellow and red cloak with a clipboard. Everyone stopped what they were doing and clapped and talked among themselves

"wow that was a great game, huh."

"you nearly got me there Mark."

"Damn we nearly had you guys"

Nargral walked over to Venrick who was playing dead. "hey Venric, It's over now you can get up."

"Aww but Steve I'm comfy," Venrick said with a smile with his eyes closed

"yeah, yeah. Get up." Steven grabbed Venrick's hand and pulled him up.

"Two more hits and you would have had me ya know?"

"Really? didn't you get your alchemist friend to give you a buff?"

"Nah, he died ten minutes into the first game and had to leave to drop off his girlfriend at the train station."

"Ahhh fair enough."


They kept talking as they made their way to a building where tents were set up. They were at a LARP event. People dressed in fantasy clothes and armor walked around drinking and talking to each other as they day closed to an end for it was the last day of LARP and everyone was heading home. An older man walked up to Venrick and put his hand on Venrick and Steve's shoulders. "hey guys, great game. It's a shame that Venrick is gone now, Whats your new character going to be?"

Venrick smiled and laughed. "hahaha, yeah I was thinking of a Dwarf because of the free mining and blacksmith trait. Could start up shop and be a townsman."

Steven gave him a smug look. "thinking of being a townie after I kicked your ass?"

"pfft, Nah. Just wanting to do something besides running around killing people. Just for that you are gonna pay double at my store." The 3 people laughed and the older man spoke up.

"that would be good, we do need more people being townies so the city could look more lively. Well, I gotta go. The misses wants me to take her out to the movies tonight." The man took off waving at the two and they returned a wave. Venrick and Steven packed up their tent and sleeping bags with the help of other LARP'ers who slept in the same tent as them.

"hey, that was a fun game. So when do you think is going to happen since the all mighty Venrick is dead?" Alex said, who is one of the LARP'ers.

"I don't know, I think you guy's will find someone." Venrick replied.

"Ya think Leona could be the next champion? She's really good with that sword and shield." Ivan said while packing the tent into the bag with Alex

"That would be sick to see," Venrick said with a smile and a small blush on his face.

"Ya only saying that because you have a thing for Leona," Steven said as he pack the tent stands into a bag.

Everyone except Venrick was laughing. A red blush went along Venrick's face and put a finger to his mouth. "shhh, quiet you."

Steven laughed harder. "It's ok bro, everyone knows it."

"wait really?!?"

everyone around the now packed tent nodded.

"I think Leona knows as well." The Alex said.

Venrick sighs and looks down in defeat. "Well that's just great, think I need to find another LARP group."

"It's ok bro...It' ok." Steven said as he patted Venrick's back.


They made their way to a little opening that served as the car park were Venrick's car seat as they held the tent gear and sleeping bags. It was a blue Camry Sportivo and It had a few scratches along the side, back, and a small crack at the bottom of the windshield.

"We are the only ones left in this car park eh? huh, So, you wanna do HJ's run? Or you want to come back to mine and we could play on the PS4?" Steven asked.

"Both sound really good right now," Venrick replied as he walked to the rear of the car. Venrick opened the boot of his car. it was filled with empty bags for their armor to be put in and the odd thing here and there. Like a longboard, an Akubra that has seen better days, a native American quilt just in case it got cold through the night, and a red duffle bag filled with a empty water bottle, snacks, Venrick's phone, wallet, charger and a portable solar charger. '

Venrick and Steven looked at the boot with all the stuff. "alright, I'll take all the crap out while you put the tent and sleeping bags in alright?" Venrick said while looking at Steven, Steven nodded in response.

Venrick grabbed the board and Akubra out and places it on the ground. Steven put the sleeping backs in, Venrick grabbed the quilt and duffle bag. As Steven put was putting the tent in the boot, Venrick grabbed the empty water bottle from the bag and went off to fill the water. As Steven got the tent into the boot he grabbed some bags and walked over to Venrick's stuff and started taking off his armor.

"Man wish I could keep this on, so cold today," he said to himself as he unbuckled his gantlets.


Venrick started walking back to Steven drinking out of the bottle. He looked in the sky at the white clouds that were drifting slowly in the wind and admiring the blue sky when he saw a small pink dot in the sky. "what the..." he whispered as he started to get bigger at an alarming rate. It was coming straight for him he thought, but, it wasn't. It was actually going straight to the car.

"STEVEN, RUN!" Venrick yelled as he ran towards him.

Steven looked at him weird "Dude, what's goi-" KABOOM.

Steven looked up and saw a pink beam heading straight for him really fast. His face was in horror and couldn't move due to being scared. To Venrick, everything was slow motion as he sprinted towards Steven faster than ever in his life. He put his hands forward and leaped towards Steven, jumping over his things.

The beam was 6 feet above them at this rate, Venrick made contact with Steven and pushed him out of the way while mid-air. As Venrick pushed him, Steven looked over to Venrick still with a scared face and tears slowly coming out of his eyes. Venrick looked into his with tears and silently said "farewell."

As the beam hit Venrick and his things. Steven closed his eyes because of the brightness of the beam, as Steven hit the ground he could smell burnt dirt and still feel Venrick's hands on his side. he slowly but surely knelt up on one knee and open his eyes. Venrick and his stuff were nowhere to be seen and when the beam hit was burn marks on the ground that made a spiral shape to the center and some sort of runes around it with odd markings.

Steven looked around "Venrick....Venrick where are you.." He got up and walked over to his car and leaned against it looking around the dirt car park.

"Venrick?.....VEEENRIIICK!" Steven cried out but no response.

Steven slid off the car and onto the ground softly weeping, a group of six People started to run to the car park and could see Steven on the ground.

"Steven! Steven what happen? We saw that thing, where is Venrick?" Alex asked while he ran and knelt beside him while everyone stood around Steven.

"He...he pushed me out of the way of the thing...he was right there...can you find him?" Steven pointed to the burn mark on the ground, was clearly in shock as he believed Venrick to still be here.

"We...will find him..You go and lay down."

He helped Steven into the passenger seat of Venrick's car, him and the rest looked at each others with concern faces knowing what really happen to Venrick. One broke down crying and the rest gave them a group hug. "He will be missed.." Alex whispered with tears starting to roll down his face.

Author's Note:

Edited by: Quillo Manar
Well, that was a rollercoaster of emotions.

I really hope you enjoy this because it really makes me happy if you comment and give it a like.

Catch'ya in the next chapter and have an awesome day/night! :ajsmug: