• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 549 Views, 18 Comments

World of Horsecraft - duvagr007



What happens when the Mane 6 all wind up in Azeroth? I don't know either! Let's find out, shall we?

  • ...
6
 18
 549

Questing, questing, and more questing.

We return yet again to our heroine's tail tale. We left off with Twilight and her friends spamming the chat with yelling nonsense. I do believe Pinkie Pie seems to know what's going on, and will likely end up taking the reigns of the group. actually, since this is my thing, that's what I'm doing. Not so much because it makes sense, but because that would be completely hilarious. So, Pinkie is now group ringleader. Pink pony, take it away, and show your friends the ropes.

"Yes Sir Mister Narrator Sir! Alright ponies, listen up!" Pinkie now had an old WW2 army helmet upon her head, and a riding crop in her hooves. No, not like that. Sick freaks.

"Pinkie, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just showing you and the other girls what's what Twilight, don't worry. I'm just acting."

"Right... well, I guess go ahead."

"Thanks! Okay! Now then, you should all see a few things in your HUD. these are all very important, so listen close. At the bottom, you have your exp bar, your spells and abilities, and your nav tools. I'll explain those in a bit. In the top left, you will see your portrait, which shows health, and your resource. The resource varies based on the class, as AJ, Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy, all have mana. This is what let's you cast spells like Holy Strike, Frostfire Bolt, Shadow Bolt, and Smite, respectively. No mana, means no pew pew. I use focus, and RD uses rage. Hers builds with time.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Furthermore, if your health drops to zero, you die. Don't worry too much about dying though, because you can just respawn. After your ghost runs back to your body that is. In about twenty levels though, AJ, Fluttershy, and Rarity to an extent will be able to ressurect poeple! Cool huh?"

"Pinkie, darling, while this is all... fascinating, why are you telling us all of this? it's not like we'll be fighting anypony... will we?"

"Glad you asked Rares! the answer is yes, we will be fighting, and killing, a LOT of things. Don't worry though, technically speaking none of it is real, and they can all respawn too. It's really more fun than anything." Fluttershy fainted.

"Now hold on just a minute. Pinkie, you can't actually be expectin' us tuh fight. Ah mean, we don't know the first thing about it! Plus, we're s'posed tuh be all about friendship. Y'know, teachin' others there's a better way than fight'n?" Applejack had put her hammer on the ground, and was refusing to even look at it.

"Good point AJ! We DON'T know how to fight! But, that's the best part, because in here, you don't have to! Just swing your weapon, and use your abilities as often as you can! It's a button masher, with next to no skill required unless you play PVP, which I don't, because it's hard, and people are mean. So, I just do PVE!"

"Pinkie Pie, what in the hay are you talking about?" Rainbow dash was honestly not paying much attention, and was instead swinging her sword at one of the training dummies nearby.

"Don't worry Dashie! It's all super easy! C'mon girls, let's get our first quest, it'll all come with time. Yo Marshall!"

"Hm?" Marshal McBride looked up from his scroll to see what Pinkie needed.

"Quest number 1 please, for all of us!"

"Sure thing Ma'am, 6 quest number 1's, coming up. Alright, you all have to kill eight of those worg things over there. If they run out, just wait, more will come."

"Wahh! Where did this come from?!" rarity seemed to be trying to run away from... something.

"That's the quest window silly! Just accet it, and we can all get to leveling! Oh, i almost forgot. Hit accept on this one too!" Another window appeared on the HUDs of Pinkie's friends, this one smaller and in the center of the screen. It read 'Pinkamena has invited you to join a group.' Pinkamena? Why not Pinkie? That one was already taken. Ah. I hate it when that happens. Really glad that I managed to grab the name 'Getcriton' before it was taken. I'm quite proud of that one. Oh, Pinkie like. I'll friend you! Hmm... player not found. What server is it on? Kilrogg. Oh, that's my main's server. I'll get it later. Alrighty, I'm looking forward to it. We can rip Naxramas a new one later. Back to the story. So, killing Worgs.

"Alright! Woohoo! Pinkie, this is so awesome! Hyah!" Another heroic strike from Rainbow scored her a third kill. pinkie was on 7, and the rest of the girls... Well, they weren't doing so well.

"Pinkie, how to I target them again?" Twilight had figured out how to cast her spell, but every time she went to do it, she got an message saying she had no target.

"Just look at them and blink darling, it's working for me. Although... shadowbolt? It sounds so icky. Pinkie, do I have anything else?" Rarity's imp stared at her in disbelief. This is absurd. How did I, the great Reginald Dale, end up the minion of the realm's stupidest warlock? What? We have normal names you know, they just get messed up in translation. Uh... sure. Whatever you say bud. I'm sure the name 'Butkist' is a misstranslated Reginald Dale. Shut up.

So, let's see how our heroines are doing on their quest. Hm, Pinkie and Dash are done, Aj needs one more, Twilight is on two, Raity is still hoping she has another spell, and Fluttershy is still passed out. Alright, about how I expected. pinkie, you shold probably wake up Fluttershy.

"Hey, Flutters, get up silly goose! We've got Worgs to slay!" Fluttershy slowly rose up.

"Huh? Wah... Pinkie? What are Worgs?" Pinkie scratched her chin, trying to think of how to best describe a Worg.

"Hmm... like a rabid, furry Timberwolf, that want's to hurt your friends!"

"Oh my! I... i need to help those poor wittle doggies. Where are they?" Pinkie pointed, and Fluttershy ran over to the nearby field.

"How do I help them? Treats? No... let's see, big dogs, mean, feral, want to hurt ponies. Hmm....."

"try using your spell Flutters! Smite them!"

"Smite? Um... okay. I guess you know how things work here Pinkie. Okay, here goes." *whiiiiiir* *FWISH* *yelp* "Oh no! I hurt him! I'm so sorry little- gyah!" The Worg tackled fluttershy, and began to 'bite' her. "Help me!!!" *fwip* An arrow embedded itself in the Worgs head, spraying blood on Fluttershy's face, and killing the beast. It fell off of Fluttershy, but that was the least of her problems now. "......"

"Flutters? Are you okay? That mean Worg didn't hurt you did it?" Fluttershy stood, and found the next Worg she could. She stared at it, the gears in her head whirring. Finally, a loud clang was heard as one of the gears shattered, and the whole machine came to a halt.

"Hmhmhm. Hehehe... ahahaha.. HAHAHAHAHAH!! DIE!!!!!" Fluttershy then spent her entire mana reserve in one go, killing all eight Worgs needed at once. Fluttershy turned, showing her blood splattered face to Pinkie. "This is fun! What do i get to kill next?!" Pinkie backed away slowly.

"Shadow Priest it is then." She laughed nervously as Twilight finished off her last Worg. Now all that was left was-

"Ugh! There's no other spells! Fine, I guess I'll use this 'shadow-bolt'." Rarity cast her shadowbolt spell, getting a crit with her first blow and one-shotting the Worg. "Whahahahaa! Oh my stars!"

"Wow Rarity, that was a lucky hit!"

"Not that! That was beatiful! Oh, a bit dismal for sure, but still, quite a lovely looking spell don't you think?"

"Um... sure. I guess so. Well, we're waiting on you to finish so we can move on."

"Of course darling, just a moment." Initiate montage! Epic music! Questing! Goldshire questing! Super swaggin gear! Stormwind! Boom! Level 20! Mounts and stuff! Woohoo! Oh crap not Duskwood. Everybody HATES Duskwood.

Author's Note:

Aight yo! New chapter and stuff. So, here's their specs:

Fluttershy- Shadowpriest
Pinkie- Beast Master
Twilight- Arcane
Rarity- Demonology
Rainbow- Protection
AJ- Holy

Thought Flutters was gonna be heals huh? Guess again suckers!