• Published 16th Feb 2016
  • 243 Views, 0 Comments

!Friendship is Magic, episode, In which The Great and Powerful Trixie saves Ponyville and all of Equestria from the Evil Lord Sombra! - Pedro-Paramo



The Great and Powerful Trixie after a long training goes back to ponyville with a vengeance. But Sombra stops her plans.

  • ...
7
 0
 243

!Friendship is Magic episode, In which The Great and Powerful Trixie saves Ponyville and all of Equestria from the Evil Lord Sombra! (part 1)

In Tartarus there's a lot of scary things and bad ponies that go down there to be kept from the regular folk.

Sombra is tied up to a table with his buttocks on the air showing all his mighty rear to the skies so they can be delighted with its beauty!

"Sombra. It's time for your punishment." Says a fat old devil with a pineapple on hand.

Sombra screams and yells, "NO, Anything but the PINEAPPLE!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA", the devil laughs, "I love my job. Open wide, big boy."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."

The devil stuffs bits of pineapple on his mouth.

"Disgusting! I hate pineapple!"

"I do love my job."

In Tartarus feeding time is the worst time for prisoners because they are given their least favourite meals of all time. Specially, when they are given Pineapple which scalds the tongue and makes it numb, uncomfortably numb.

"Phleahsee, staph!!!" Sombra says with his tongue sticking out, all red with numbness.

"HAHAHAHA, no." The devil states and keeps feeding him Pineapple.

Humiliation.

"No, the TUTU, NO!!!"

"Dance for me little pony, DANCE!"

Sombra is graciously dancing around as the Old Devil whips his torture device around.

Pain.

"NO, Anything but the paper!!!"

"I love my job."

The Old Devil makes a paper cut on Sombra.

A series of tortures goes on and on until the big event is about to unfold.

They have a recreational area for all the prisoners of Tartarus and they all go there from Old Miss Palmer to Ted Pony. Sombra haves a couple of friends in this piece of hell, Ted Pony, Loki Insanity and... a Rocky the rock.

"So, I called you here for a reason. We got to get out of here. I can't stand it anymore, the Pineapples, the Tutus. GAH! They are driving me crazy."

"There's not need to lose your head yet, Sombra. I've been scheming a plan for a while and I think is only fair that I lead us to liberty!" The stallion with an unshaven face and a good charm, mess of a hair, recognized as Ted Pony, declared, "But, I still need one more device to accomplish the first step to liberty and I'm sure non of us is willing to do it... Maybe for Loki here..." He points a hoof at Loki which is now smashing his head against the dirt, "But Loki isn't just on the 'Right mind' to do the job. And Rocky over here..." He points a hoof at the Rock, "Do I need to make myself clear? It's a rock for Sugar's sake! And me, I'm the plan master and I can't risk myself... yet. Otherwise, without my guidance this plan would fall into small little pieces. Which leaves you, the one and only, Lord Sombra, Enslaver of the Crystal Empire, the Eater of Bunnies and the Great Master of the Dark Arts..."

"Yeah, yadda, yadda, yadda. I could never stand praisers."Sombra mumbles under his breath, "Little kiss hoofers..." Sombra stares at Ted Pony's eyes, "Go to the point already!"

"You are such an impatient pony for all your accomplished conquests. No wonder, you are here with us, right now."

"HA! Says the one that got electrocuted by a cloud! Such a lame way to go."

"And being laser beamed by a streak of rainbows and the Magic of Friendship isn't, don't make me laugh Sombra."

"Gah! You little..."

Loki spits dirt on Sombra's face.

"Sombra, that's what you get for being a..." Loki spits one too on Ted Pony's direction. But he masterfully avoids it. "Stop that Loki or I'll buck your donkey hole." Loki spits more and this time it hits him on the face.

"HAHAHAHAHA, YoU ARE Funny!"

Ted Pony and Sombra take the dirt out of their faces and continue their scheming. "Like I was saying. Sombra, start a riot and let's get everyone confused so we can make our big scape."

Sombra thinks for a moment, everything has been a hell on here and he absolutely refuses to stay here any time longer than necessary so he agrees to his terms, "Alright! I'll do it. But If you betray me... You'll pay for it."

"Fair enough."

Sombra takes Rocky from the ground and throws it a the most mean of all the prisoners. Old miss Palmer.

*Thud*

"What?! Who dared to throw a rock at me!?" She turns to face Sombra who was whistling innocently.

"Don't look at me. It was Loki." Pointing on the crazed pony's direction.

Loki is wallowing on the dirt like a filly on Christmas.

Old miss Palmer calls his minions out, some of the most bulk and mean around, "Get him, boys."

They start to punch him around in a mass of dirt that censors the violence only letting see pieces of fight around and on one of the pieces, Loki spits dirt on a dragon.

"Who did that?!" The dragon searches and finds a mean pony looking directly at him. "YOU."

The mean pony replies. "What If I did?! YOu got a Problem with that?!

"Yes, I DO!" The Dragon mouth fires everything around in an attempt to get the Mean Pony setting on flames lots and lots of ponies that start fighting each other.

Ted Pony stares at the chaos, "Well done, Sombra. I'm impressed."

"I don't need your praises! What now?!"

"Now, we wait."

A rock almost hits Sombra but he avoids it, "Wait?! For What?!"

As if on cue an Anti-disturbs team formed by the finest demons go out of a ceiling and start to deliver pain on the other inmates.

"Quick! Before the ceiling closes"

Chaos breaks lose sending parts of clothing, fire and Anti-Disturbs helmets around.

They get into the ceiling.

"Alright, listen up Sombra. We go blindfold from here..."

"Blindfold?! For what?!"

"Let me finish Sombra. It is said that inside were the Demons lay, horrors of unimaginable nightmares wait inside for the poor colt that lies their eyes upon, they'll met like ice scream on summer and they would feel an intolerable pain until they perish and become lost forever."

"Yeah, big chance. You are just going to use me as bait."

"No, Sombra. I need you for the last step on my master plan and losing you in this place would be all for nothing. I'm not planing on losing all because someone doesn't want to listen to reason."

"You are a pain in my..."

"Get down!"

Ted Pony hides Sombra's head when a pair of demons fly above them.

"Take the other squad and deploy the last one!"

"Yes, sir."

"Sombra, this part will be tricky and I need you to trust me just this once. I know what I have done through all my life and NOW, I'm not proud of it and just want out. So, bare with me, just this once."

Sombra really didn't care about that but he wants out too. "Very well, lead the way."

"Not so fast Sombra. We actually need to blindfold ourselves. Here, take."

Sombra complies and puts on a blindfold made of cloth as Ted puts his own.

"Now, grab my tail."

"What?!"

"Do it! Or you'll get lost, we have to keep quiet."

"I'll do it! But don't think, I'll like it..."

Sombra blushes as he grabs Ted's tail with his mouth.

"You don't really have to use your mouth."

"Shut up! I know what I'm doing."

"Sure, whatever."

A chill air is heard whenever they make a turn, screams of agony and unknown creatures can be heard from everywhere like if they have been just surrounded. Chilling whispers in the long corridors can be heard.

"Take it off."

"Make us whole"

"Do it"

"Hahahahaha"

"You going to pee yourself?"

"Don't listen to them Sombra."

Sombra is trembling with fear for not understanding what was going on and Ted felt his trembling.

The true is that every demon has already spotted them and they are just messing with them. The stories were absolutely false. The demons purposely spread the stories so they could spot all the Runners more easily and to get a good laugh at.

A couple of Demons whisper between each other.

"I can't believe this guys!"

"Yeah, we got them good, hahahahaha!"

"My sides, OMG!"

They were near the entrance were the big, mean dog-guardian of the Hades is waiting for them in a fistful of contained giggles.

"We are near, Sombra. Just a bit more longer."

Sombra replies through a mouthful of hair, "You sure?"

The thing is. Ted Pony actually knows this all is a scam but he is way more intelligent than the average pony so he is just pretending ignorance so he can keep getting closer to the gate. Why, you may wonder? Simple, there is a little defence breach were the pony-world and Tartarus connect making all magic that wasn't useful on the Tartarus usable as they are near it. With this on mind and the fact that Demons are really dumb and uncaring when it comes to making jokes, they forget anything important on that state. Ted Pony feels his magic coming back. And know this, Sombra is a fearful enemy when it comes to the black arts.

"Can you feel it Sombra?"

Sombra opens his eyes wide from the blindfold and feels his magic coming back as he stops munching on Ted's tail.

"I can feel it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"You can take it off now."

"With pleasure."

Sombra takes the blind off not caring for the myths, his first victim is the Dog forcing it into its knees as he throws it to the demons behind him making his way into the entrance. Ted Pony behind him running with all his earth pony might.

"I don't think so Ted, old friend. I need a distraction. Even with this little power I can't take on all of Tartarus on my own."

So, Sombra summons a pair of chains to hold Ted on place for the Demons to feast.

"NO! Sombra, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS TO ME!"

"I'm sorry. But, really I'm not. Farewell."

As Sombra makes his big scape all the Demons go for Ted as he screams to the skies.

"SOOOOOOOOOOOMBRAAAAAAAAAAAAA....!"

Sombra leaves Tartarus and inhales the fresh air of the night.

"Ha~ SO, refreshing..."

Sombra stares at the marvel of stars in front of him wondering when Luna would make her appearance.

To his surprise he only sees a lone mare wandering on the night with her movable stage to take on Ponyville once more. Yes, the Great and Powerful Trixie is going for a third round onto Ponyville. That filthy Twilight and their backwater friends will pay for their arrogance. Her eyes scream determination and nothing will stand between her and her goal. Maybe, Sombra.He sees only a way to feed his magic and gain a skin for his surprise attack in the meantime.

"How convenient."

Sombra goes for a strike and puts himself in front of the entrance to Ponyville and the Great and Powerful Trixie.

"Who are you?! Get out of the way of the Grrrreat and Powerrrrful Trrrixie or you'll face her wrath!"

Sombra shrugs, "And who would be this mighty warrior you speak off? Don't tell me... you mean yourself. Because, If you aspire to become a comedian you already have proven yourself of being capable enough."

"DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF THE GRRREAT AND POWERRRFUL TRRRIXIE!"

Striking Sombra with a lighting from her horn making Sombra numb from the impact. Even so, Sombra's power right now is half of a Twilight and Trixie just happens to have achieved this power through intensive training.

"Gah! How dare you! Simpleton, you'll pay for that!"

Trixie not caring for anything throws her stage to Sombra which he avoids masterfully. They get on battle stands waiting for any of the two to make a movement.

Trixie adjusts her hat as Sombra licks his lips until a 'HOO' from an owl is heard starting the fight.

Trixie goes for another lighting strike but Sombra gets to the side as he runs after her preparing a spell which she receives on full impact sending her against a giant rock nearby, crashing it on the process. She tries to adjust herself but the pain is too much.

"This can't be! The Great and Powerful Trixie, defeated?!"

"Hahahahaha, this is all 'the Great and Powerful Trixie' can muster?" says Sombra on a mocking tone.

Trixie even with all her bruises manages a small smile, with all her training her magic increased yes. But her defence increased as well, capable of enduring 3/4 of Twilight's attack. She's been holding herself, she made her last attack to be capable only of sending to the sleep place for an average pony but she didn't though of the possibility of encountering a Sombra on the way. That's when she sends another strike as Sombra is being the arrogant mean guy he usually is.

"Take that!"

Sombra masterfully avoids it. Maybe Sombra isn't well endured only resisting 1/4 of Twilight attacks on this state but he makes up for speed making this an enduring contest. If Trixie can manage to trick him he will have a really bad time but If she receives just too many she would eventually lose.

"You are too slow. But I give you that. I though you were done."

Trixie doesn't contain herself any longer and starts sending a bunch of laser beams on Sombra's direction as he avoids every single one of it. Leaving an exhausted Trixie.

"And it seems that your mana is not superior. Oh, well."

Sombra likes to get physical when someone can't really defend themselves as he goes with all his velocity making an impact spell on his horn hitting her right on the belly smashing her on the rock even more.

Trixie feels her lungs being drain from oxygen as she tries to get a hold on air. Sombra just laughs of her attempts but he gets really carried away. As Trixie prepares a spell that guaranties pain on Sombra, sending immediate volts through Sombra's body making him back off with his skin charred comically with all his hairs looking up at the sky.

"Gah!!!" Sombra falls on his haunches and looks at Trixie with hate. "You little..."

Trixie sends a laser beam directly at his head knocking off him right then and there.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie shall see you into justice!" She looks around the wreckage they done. Specially her wagon, "I guess, The Great and Powerful Trixie! Got a little carried away..."

She makes a spell she's been practising a lot. 'Instant Repair' for her rage outbursts but the tricky situation gets out of hand because her magic level is low. She can perform the spell yes. But she'll pass out right then and there to make up for the lost power. Decisions, decisions. She manually ties Sombra to a tree with rope and some chains in the hopes he doesn't break free. Making sure is secured, she decides to make the spell as she passes out immediately.

-------

A nice morning in Sweet Apple Acres.

"Well, I sure do love the mornin' in the farm."

Applejack goes out of bed to make breakfast for the family making some pancakes with cinnamon, apples and hay to the side. She is putting the tables when Big Mac enters the room still a little sleepy from the labour of yesterday. Ever since they decided to make deliveries to places around Ponyville, It has gotten a little more difficult for the stallion.

"Good morning Mac, up for work today?"

"Yep."

"Go on. Eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

"Yep."

Author's Note:

In this universe, MLP is a fighting style show.