• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 822 Views, 3 Comments

Timeless Adventures - Nick the Brony



A prehistoric park crossover. Discord is free, and has hidden the elements in earths past. The main six now must travel back in time into strange hostile worlds, and bring back the elements. However, there is something else they must bring back.

  • ...
2
 3
 822

Chapter 1: Discords return

Author's Note:

This is a original idea, right?

Anyways, this is a prehistoric park crossover. The description for the show is in this chapter and the long description. So I won't explain it here right now. However, if you want to watch an episode to get a better idea for what it is about. Then head on to dailymotion.com, and search prehistoric park full episodes. Trust me, you will like it. Anyways, enjoy the story.:pinkiehappy:

It's a beautiful day in Chanterlot. The sun is shining high in the sky, spreading its warmth. Birds of many kinds are singing their songs. With a cool breeze blowing across the city streets and gardens. Nobles, shopkeepers, guards, and maids all were busy doing their daily activities.All seems to be normal. For now.

In the royal gardens, Prince Blueblood seems to be having another one of his, tantrums. His target, a maid named Sweet Scent.

"You made my tea too sweet. How dare you peasent." He said with venom. Blueblood is known for overreacting, and being a all around jerk. "I specifically asked for two spoons. Not more, not less. How dare you mess it up when serving a royal!"

The poor maid could only tremble. She was a new maid, and did mess up once awhile. She tried her best though, and if she messes up one of the princesess orders, they would be kind and forgive her. This was her first time working for Blueblood, and he was the total opposite of kind. "I'm...I'm sorry my Prince. Please forgive me." Her high piched voice growing more and more quiet.

"Sorry. Sorry! That's what you say when you hurt my tastebuds! You insolent brat! You think this is how you treat a royal." He was slowly making his way to her, with rage in his eyes.

Sweet Scent backed away terrified. "Please forgive me Blueblood." She suddenly relized what see just said. However it was too late.

"How dare you!" The prince slapped the maid. "It's Prince Blueblood to low lifes like you. You are lucky you are new around here. Otherwise, I would send you to the dungeon." In his mind, he giggled at the thought. The poor maid was on the verge of tears, however. Before she could cry she bumped into something. She turned around, and looked in horror. It was Discord. He had been recently been defeated by the elements of harmony. His frozen face showed his fear. There was something off about it though. Her face suddenly went from scared to terrified. There was a crack. And the more Blueblood insulted her, the bigger the crack became.

Disharmony is one of the only things that can release Discord. And Blueblood is giving enough of it for Discord to escape. Sweet Scent knew she had to get herself and the prince away. She then did something no pony would ever dare to do.

Sweet Scent looked at Blueblood with cold eyes, and he looked back. She then stuck her tongue out and made an annoying noise at him. "Pggggghhhh." She then ran off as fast as her hoofs could take her. The prince was now more angry then ever. He was out for blood now. He then made chase.

Sweet Scent knew Blueblood was freeing Discord unknowingly. So she knew she had to get the prince away. She didn't care how.

Now with Blueblood following her away from the statue. She thought she just stopped the freeing process. Sadly, the damage was already done.

A quiet laugh could be heard from the statue, as more and more cracks formed.

--------------------------------------------
LATER

The being of chaos was now free. Discord was very happy, finally being able to stretch after what seemed like forever.

"Ah, it's so good to be free. Being turned into stone can really make a guy stiff." He said stretching. Cracks and snaps were heard as he moved his long body. Discord was now in his own dimension, were up is down, and left is right. Basicly, it was chaotic. And he wanted all of Equestria to look like it. "Well, now that I'm free. What should I do first?" A thinking cap appeared on his head, as he rubbed his chin in thought.

"Well, first things first." He teleported away, only to return back with a locked box. With a snap of his talons, the lock disappeared, and the box opened. And out came the elements of harmony. "Well well well. Look what we have here. The same stupid rocks that turned me into stone, twice! What am I gonna do with you?"

He could always try to destroy the elements, but where's the fun in that. However, he had to be more careful then last time. The magic of friendship is not something to mess around with.

It was only a matter of time before Clestia finds out about his escape. Though he decided to create a fake statue of himself. So he should have some time. But by now, Discord was getting frustrated. "Ugh! Maybe I'll get ideas from watching something."

He snapped his talons, and a couch appeared behind him. He sat done, grabbed some popcorn, and opened the dimensional viewer. He then started to switch dimensions as if he was changing channels. "Nothing new in the spaghetti dimension. I could send that meatball monster. Nah, it's too easy to destory. Next."

The next dimension was the zombie dimension, where the undead thought against killer plants. "I could get an army of zombies. Ah who am I kidding. There too stupid to follow orders. Next."

The next dimension that was shown was the happy bear dimension. "No! Anything but that. I hate that place. All those cuddley wuddley bears make me sick. Next!"

"Oh, the Bay dimension. The chaos over there was amazing. Now it's just boring and stupid. There are just too many explosions, and I think I'm about to explode if I don't come up with any ideas!" He yelled. His very voice sending shockwaves through his dimension. "Ok, one more place. If it doesn't give me anything, I'll just go to plan B. Which means boring."

With one final snap of his talons, the dimensional channel changed. "What is this? This is new."

"There is something missing from our world."

"Tell me about it. No chaos is terrible."

"Amazing animals that time has left behind." The screen showed some creatures Discord had never seen before. The first seemed to be a longed necked lizard, another one looked like a hairly elephent, while the next looked like a big cat with giant teeth. The roar it made actually gave shivers to Discords spine.

"This seems intersting. That big cat looked dangerous, just the way I like it."

"But what if we could bring them back."

"What are you implying at mister voice?" Discord was confused, yet intrigued. He decided to continue watching.

"What if extinction, didn't have to be forever." The screen now showed a giant skeleton of what seemed to be a dragons. Suddenly, the screen now showed the creature that owned that skeleton. It roared at the camara, making Discord more exited now.

"Now that thing looks dangerous. Maybe I should have one as a pet."

The intro continued, and Discord watched in amazement. Apparently, there is this guy called Nigel Marven, who rescues prehistoric creatures from extinction. And the creatures he saw only amazed him more, not just with their looks. But the chaotic possibilities they had. Their were giant insects, flying bat monsters, hairy versions of animals from the zebra lands, a giant bird, and more strange lizards.

Discord now wanted to see what this was about. So he grabbed more popcorn and watched an episode.

------------------------------
One Episode Later

Discord was now staring into space. The thing he just watched amazed him, the creatures it showed he had never heard of, or seen. What really interested him was that T rex. The fight the two of them had was spectaculer, they would kill there own kind just to get a meal. Now that's disharmony.

An idea suddenly popped up in Discords head. "What if..... yes yes. That idea is genius." Discord clapped in delight. Soon, an evil smirk grew on his face. "Oh Twilight. You better be ready to play a little game. Cause Discord is back baby! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!" He laughed an evil laugh, thinking of his plan in action.

"But first, lets get everything I need." He looked at the still open dimensional viewer. He jumped right in, entering the dimension which called itself, "Prehistoric Park".

-----------------------------
Somewhere Else

While Discord is getting ready to put his plan into action. The elements of harmony have been called to Twilights house. Why they do not know.

"So. Ya'll got the letter Twilight sent?" Asked Appplejack.

"Yup. It sounded urgent. Maybe another monster attack." Rainbow Dash would not be surprised if it was. Those things happen like once a week.

Fluttershy was know worried. She shivered, her teeth clenched and her head sweating a bit. But Rarity was there to comfort her. "I doubt that darling. Ponyville would most likely be mostely destroyed by now. And I'm pretty sure Twilight wouldn't take the time to write a letter in the middle of a monster attack. Even with her writing skills."

Pinkie Pie then bounched right in front of Rarity. "Your right. Besides, to me it seemed like a party invitation." She happily bouched forward.

"What makes you think it's a party invitation?" Asked Rainbow.

"Just a hunch." Pinkie Pie shurgged. She then bounched away, humming a tune. Leaving behind a confused pegasis.

BONK

"Oww!" Pinkie Pie stumbled back. She rubbed her acking head, and then looked up to see what she hit. "Hey, speaking of Twilight, were here." Right in front of her was the golden oaks library.

Applejack opened the door. "Hey sugarcube. Were here." She called out. Her call was soon answered by Twilight. Who was in her room.

"Come in. I'll be right there." She replied.

The ponies entered, and heard the sound of Twilights hoofsteps upstairs. She soon came downstairs to greet her friends. "Hey everypony. So good to see you've arrived." She greeted with a smile.

Rarity was the first to speak. "It's great to see you darling. But, why did you want use to come here anyway?" She asked curiously.

Hearing this, Twilight blushed in embarrassment. "Ops. Guess I should of wrote that down on the letter. Do you know what today is?" She asked her friends in excitement.

"Um. It's Monday." Answered Rainbow.

"No, well yes. It's something more." She said with glee.

Pinkie Pie then got right in her face. "Well tell us already. The suspense is killing me!" She grabbed Twilight and started to shake her.

"Calm done Pinkie. I'll tell you." Twilight gently pushed her friend off her. "Well, today it's been officially one year since we deafeted Discord. Isn't that crazy?!"

Her friends stood awhile in thought, and soon got it. "Whoa! Your right, it has been a year. Cool." Rainbow concluded. She had completely forgotten about that fateful day.

Applejack then commented on Twilights statement. " I know it's a special day and all. But why did ye invite us here? Something ya planning?"

Twilight looked at Applejack with a smile. "Your right Applejack. Today we celebrate our friendship. We'll have a day just to do what we want. No work. Just a day for ourselves. How does that sound?"

Fluttershy answered her with a smile. "That dose sound fun Twilight. So we each get to decide what to do today?"

"Yup. It's gonna be great. Just me having a great day with the friends I love."

"Aowww." Her friends said. And soon they all got into one of their hugs. Their smiles growing bigger and bigger every second of it.

All seems well and good for the main six. However, they are about to get a shock of a life time. For a certain someone was just outside the door.

Knock Knock Knock

There was a knocking on the door. The main six got out of their hug, and Twilight went to the door to answer. She opened the door. "Hello, welcome to the golden....." She couldn't finish her sentence, she started at the figure in front of her, her mouth and eyes wide open. Her eyes went up the all to familiar body, and soon set right on the all to familiar head.

"Hello again Twilight."